PDA

View Full Version : NFL Primetime

aberdien
09-12-2007, 09:47 PM
Am I the only one that likes it much better on Sunday evenings with Berman and TJ?

broncosfanscott
09-12-2007, 09:52 PM
I love listening to Berman and TJ. I just wish they would bring back NFL Primetime instead of the NFL Blitz which cuts in and out during SportsCenter. I like it when it was it's own show and wasn't interupted by other sports.

broncosinindy
09-12-2007, 09:57 PM
I love listening to Berman and TJ. I just wish they would bring back NFL Primetime instead of the NFL Blitz which cuts in and out during SportsCenter. I like it when it was it's own show and wasn't interupted by other sports.
ESPN changed there format? what a bunch of jerks.

TXBRONC
09-12-2007, 10:29 PM

I agree its distracting in my opinion.

BroncoWave
09-12-2007, 10:34 PM
Yeah, TJ and boomer are the best. I also liked it back in the day when the Sunday NFL countdown crew was Boomer, Irvin, Steve Young, TJ, and Parcells. The crew this year is pretty lame.

TXBRONC
09-12-2007, 10:48 PM
Yeah, TJ and boomer are the best. I also liked it back in the day when the Sunday NFL countdown crew was Boomer, Irvin, Steve Young, TJ, and Parcells. The crew this year is pretty lame.

I was never big on Irvin being a part of the crew, I never felt he spoke intelligently when he was on.

broncosfanscott
09-12-2007, 10:52 PM

Just as long as Boomer and TJ stay I am happy. I have never really disliked any of the guys other than when they had Rush Limbaugh on the show.

lex
09-12-2007, 11:32 PM
I hate Berman.

BroncoWave
09-13-2007, 06:24 AM
I was never big on Irvin being a part of the crew, I never felt he spoke intelligently when he was on.

I just like the combo of Irvin, Young, and Parcells, more than Keyshawn, Emmit, and Ditka. IMO, Parcells>Ditka, Young>>>>Smith, and Irvin=Keyshawn.