PDA

View Full Version : Gyro Has Spun On To Broncos Forums

TXBRONC
09-12-2007, 09:15 PM
Hey Gyro welcome to Broncos Forums. :welcome:

Gyro
09-12-2007, 09:21 PM
I am Gyro, formerly known as alwilson91 across the internet and on the Broncomania forums. I have a fantastic history of both greatness and controversy! Most of all I've come to this wonderful place because my eyes were wasting away looking at the heavenly white Broncomania background. It was only a matter of time before I logged on while hung over and I may have died.

Anyway, it's good to be here!

Medford Bronco
09-12-2007, 09:22 PM
I am Gyro, formerly known as alwilson91 across the internet and on the Broncomania forums. I have a fantastic history of both greatness and controversy! Most of all I've come to this wonderful place because my eyes were wasting away looking at the heavenly white Broncomania background. It was only a matter of time before I logged on while hung over and I may have died.

Welcome Al :salute: and Go Leafs as well :D

Gyro
09-12-2007, 09:26 PM
Aww, thanks for stealing my thunder, I had just introduced myself!

Honestly though, it's good to be here. I'm loving the background and there are some veterans of Broncomania here so we can all get along!

TXBRONC
09-12-2007, 09:27 PM
Aww, thanks for stealing my thunder, I had just introduced myself!

Honestly though, it's good to be here. I'm loving the background and there are some veterans of Broncomania here so we can all get along!

Well can be done is mine being merged with yours and you getting the credit. :D

topscribe
09-12-2007, 09:31 PM
:welcome:

:beer:

-----

Denver Native (Carol)
09-12-2007, 09:43 PM

:welcome: Gyro - GREAT to see you here - :salute: ENJOY!!!!

broncosfanscott
09-12-2007, 10:21 PM
:welcome: Gyro. I saw you listed as the newest member.

Good you have you aboard, so take off the shades and relax.

WTE
09-13-2007, 03:00 AM
I am Gyro, formerly known as alwilson91 across the internet and on the Broncomania forums.

What's up Al? Your Blue Jays still stink.

TXBRONC
09-13-2007, 07:15 AM

At least they're not ethically challenged. ;) :D

Gyro
09-13-2007, 08:40 PM

I know, I feel so used. Good ol' Troy Glaus has been using steroids as well, maybe next year!

Escobar
09-15-2007, 09:27 PM
Welcome fello Raptor fan...:beer::beer::beer: