PDA

View Full Version : Our new HEAVY oline.

underrated29
06-03-2008, 12:04 PM
Look at this:

clady-316
kuper-302
nalen/licht-285/310
holland-322
harris/pears-300/305

With majority of our guys being + 300lbs its hopefully obvious that this group will be able to hold up longer giving jay more time. But do you think with a healthy group that we might have enough beef upfront to start making the line of scrimmage a few yards forward.

A new healthy, BIG line, plus a new strong mean FB. Could this improve our redzone and short yardage from worst to close to first?

I think depending on who our runner is, we could see an increase of 1td per game in scoring and right around a top 9 offense.

Ziggy
06-03-2008, 12:08 PM
That's assuming Hamilton doesn't come back and play either LG or Center, and Kuper doesn't make it at right tackle, where he has first shot. The line you have listed is actually my ideal line for the Broncos, but it will take a lot for that to happen.

underrated29
06-03-2008, 12:49 PM
true and I think for now pfw has said that kuper is starting RT, but regardless of where they lineup their weight is still the same.

I also think that backup weigman is a 300+ guy too.

Point being that we have an oline that seems to be just as mobile but also a lot stronger and heavier.

Requiem / The Dagda
06-03-2008, 01:21 PM
It's a good theory, but bigger doesn't necessarily mean better or that they'll have that ability. I hope that's certainly the case.

NameUsedBefore
06-03-2008, 01:26 PM
From what I understand, Shanahan has been wanting to bulk up the offensive line since we drafted Foster (which was an obvious set back to the changes).

silkamilkamonico
06-03-2008, 02:33 PM
I don't think our goal line offense will be anywhere close to first, but I do think it will be significantly better.

TXBRONC
06-03-2008, 02:48 PM
I wouldn't pencil Kuper in at left guard. I expect that he will beat out Pears and Harris and be our starting right tackle. Beisdes that Hamilton is the starter at left guard unless he gets hurt again.

underrated29
06-03-2008, 03:10 PM
yes yes, This was not to show where they would be playing, just the weight of the players that most likely will start...

Kuper could be RT,LG
harris could be RT,

etc. etc.

Fact is, most if not all of them will be playing on the line at the same time regardless of position, and we are now a lot heavier than we have been in the past.

Do you think our bigger line, regardless of who lines up where will stand a better chance in the run game, instead of getting pushed around?

TXBRONC
06-03-2008, 03:18 PM
yes yes, This was not to show where they would be playing, just the weight of the players that most likely will start...

Kuper could be RT,LG
harris could be RT,

etc. etc.

Fact is, most if not all of them will be playing on the line at the same time regardless of position, and we are now a lot heavier than we have been in the past.

Do you think our bigger line, regardless of who lines up where will stand a better chance in the run game, instead of getting pushed around?

Yes I think the added bulk will help, more importantly its that we have a better talent on the line.

Mike
06-03-2008, 03:19 PM
Now if we could only get an o-line coach who is worth something.

lex
06-03-2008, 03:19 PM

Kuper could be RT,LG
harris could be RT,

etc. etc.

While what Dream says is true, bigger doesnt always mean better, given the choice, Id rather have someone with marginal skill and more girth than someone with marginal skill and less girth. Its great to have small guys but what if they arent as good as Schlereth, Jones, or Nalen...then at least theyd get ragdolled less because of girth.

chanesaw
06-03-2008, 04:02 PM
I have never understood how a guy that weighs 300 lb is so much bigger than a guy weighing 285. They are both still huge.

shank
06-03-2008, 04:05 PM
Now if we could only get an o-line coach who is worth something.

god i miss gibbs.

Requiem / The Dagda
06-03-2008, 04:38 PM
I'd almost prefer Kuper to play guard and not tackle, allowing Harris to play as well and having the young line grow together. It's pretty much a given that Nalen's career is done after this, and Hamilton is up in the air.

Clady, LT -- Kuper, LG -- Lichtensteiger, C -- Holland, RG -- Harris, RT

That'd be my dream 2009 lineup; however, Harris can play guard as well. It'd just be a shame if we wasted a third rounder on Harris and he didn't get a chance to start when it's clear that he can. I'm hoping that's the case. I think that putting Kuper and Harris on the field at the same time is a lot smarter of an idea than putting mush-brained Hamilton out there and having Kuper at RT. Not that he's out of place there, but I'm just trying to maximize youth and potential.

rcsodak
06-03-2008, 10:47 PM
That's assuming Hamilton doesn't come back and play either LG or Center, and Kuper doesn't make it at right tackle, where he has first shot. The line you have listed is actually my ideal line for the Broncos, but it will take a lot for that to happen.

Harris is 3rd team right now...which tells me he's NOT worth the pick that was spent on him. Quite a few people said he was a reach...and it's looking like they were right.

Requiem / The Dagda
06-03-2008, 11:01 PM
He's also behind Chris Kuper at RT. He's behind a first-round draft pick and two players who have starting experience, that's expected. I'm assuming Shanahan's expirement with Kuper at RT will end when he realizes that Hamilton probably isn't going to make it through camp, and putting Kuper at guard and a tackle in Harris at the tackle position makes the most sense for the longevity of the line.

Lonestar
06-03-2008, 11:05 PM
I have never understood how a guy that weighs 300 lb is so much bigger than a guy weighing 285. They are both still huge.

if the 15 pounds is muscle and it does not slow one down, then you take the guy that is 15 pounds stronger in a heart beat..

The problem we have had over the years is we never tried to draft bigger guys (except for foster) because we were always going for LB's CB's and WR's on day one.. The one time we did he was and still is a loser..

mikey has figured out that one must spend day one draft choices in picking up top talent.. not reaching for a 3-5 rounder on day one..

Once you do this and they stick then you do not have to redraft them the ear after you have had to cut/trade them.

Perhaps the corner has been turned on getting decent talent from top to bottom of the draft..

Lets hope that the extra 10-12 pounds per man will make the difference deep in the red zone and on 3rd and 4th and short..

We will still be 5-8 pounds per guy lighter than those top five rushing and passing teams. Lets hope our smart factor can make the difference

Someone at one time started a rumor that all big guys can't play in DEN because they do not have the smarts or speed to do so.. They also said that bigger is not better..

I think we all know that bigger if they are skilled, fast and smart is better than small, smart and fast..

I also concur with Dream that this should be our OLINE this year..

Clady, LT -- Kuper, LG -- Licthensteiger, C -- Holland, RG -- Harris, RT

Lets bite the bullet IF they are all healed and available to play and get the future going this year as I think we all know that this team is to young and inconsistent to get to the playoffs and even if we were to luck out and slither into a slot we'd get our ass kicked by the big boys..AGAIN

rcsodak
06-03-2008, 11:09 PM
He's also behind Chris Kuper at RT. He's behind a first-round draft pick and two players who have starting experience, that's expected. I'm assuming Shanahan's expirement with Kuper at RT will end when he realizes that Hamilton probably isn't going to make it through camp, and putting Kuper at guard and a tackle in Harris at the tackle position makes the most sense for the longevity of the line.
Well, we all know that draft status means Nothing to Shanny. And harris has knowledge/understanding of the playbook/ZBS, whereas Clady has zilch. Immediately declaring Clady the starter on the left side says mountains about what they think of harris....where only a few months ago, it was purported the coaches were all "high on him".

shank
06-03-2008, 11:19 PM
lol purported!!!!!

(i know it's a word, look at your avatar)

Requiem / The Dagda
06-04-2008, 11:13 AM
Well, we all know that draft status means Nothing to Shanny. And harris has knowledge/understanding of the playbook/ZBS, whereas Clady has zilch. Immediately declaring Clady the starter on the left side says mountains about what they think of harris....where only a few months ago, it was purported the coaches were all "high on him".

Of course draft status matters. They're going to be giving Clady a 6 year deal probably upwards of around 40 million dollars in total earnings. There's no way they sit him for Ryan Harris, who makes around 750k a year. Draft position absolutely matters in certain scenarios, regardless of what Mike Shanahan says. It's the same reason why he took some time to bite the bullet on past high round draft picks just because he thought they'd pan out due to where they drafted him.

You don't draft a guy at #12 and sit him when he's making multi-millions. You get him out on the field. Harris still has a spot on this roster, and as of right now is a valuable back up lineman. These depth charts right now mean absolutely nothing. It's quite possible, and even likely that Harris makes his way into a starting position somewhere on the line, (perhaps LG or RT) by the time the season starts. No hard camp battles have happened, no pre-season games have been played.

I just want to see the best players out on the field.

The X-Factor in all of this is Hamilton. Kuper's getting the nod at RT because the team is assuming he'll come back 100%; which forces Denver to put Kuper, one of their better players out on the field. I think it's a feel good story and likely one that's not going to happen, because of the severity of Hamilton's injury. It's one thing doing some drills and stretching in OTA's, but who knows what another blow to the head will do to him.

I just wish Denver would start Harris and Kuper on the line at the same time. Harris doesn't deserve a free spot just because of his third round draft position, but getting Clady, Kuper and Harris on the offensive line out there immediately gives Denver three big chunks of their offensive line moving forward. Holland is still young enough to where he'll be around for another several years, and I think the team is high on Lichtenstieger's ability to take over for Tom Nalen. Growing pains are going to happen, and I'd just rather get them over with now as opposed to waiting a while.

Cugel
06-04-2008, 11:27 AM

That could certainly be true. I could see Harris starting at RT and Kuper at LG if Hamilton really isn't able to continue. We just don't know that. Right now, he's fine. But, after he starts taking hits? How long before his chronic head-trauma returns?

You don't really recover from a brain injury of that sort. Think of prize-fighters. They don't really get "better" after retiring do they? That's because the brain doesn't heal like other organs of the body.

I'm sure the doctors have cleared Hamilton to play, but for how long before he's dinged again? Then what?

I also concur with Dream that this should be our OLINE this year..

Clady, LT -- Kuper, LG -- Licthensteiger, C -- Holland, RG -- Harris, RT

Nalen will be the center this year and then retire. Lichtensteiger isn't remotely ready to start this year. He might get into the rotation late in the year if he makes the 53 man roster, which he might not. We don't really know how good Lichtensteiger will be yet. He might wind up being very good or a bust.

We HOPE Clady is ready to start at LT but that's an extremely difficult task for a rookie. Whatever Shanahan says right now, we'll see when the season starts whether he's got enough of the playbook down to start and be effective. He's a great prospect, which doesn't mean much at this point.

IF Clady isn't ready yet, I'd say they try Harris at LT and put Clady at RT for a while until he's ready. Alternatively, Kuper might start at LT and Clady backup.

We'll have to see.

yardog
06-04-2008, 11:37 AM
ETC.: When the Broncos' first- team offense has lined up this week, the offensive line consisted of rookie Ryan Clady at left tackle, Ben Hamilton at left guard, Tom Nalen at center, Montrae Holland at right guard and Chris Kuper at right tackle. Before the Broncos took Clady with their first-round pick in the April draft, Shanahan said Kuper was a candidate for the left tackle spot. . . . The players will be off today before resuming workouts Thursday and Friday.

Subscribe to the Rocky Mountain News

Requiem / The Dagda
06-04-2008, 11:49 AM
That could certainly be true. I could see Harris starting at RT and Kuper at LG if Hamilton really isn't able to continue. We just don't know that. Right now, he's fine. But, after he starts taking hits? How long before his chronic head-trauma returns?

You don't really recover from a brain injury of that sort. Think of prize-fighters. They don't really get "better" after retiring do they? That's because the brain doesn't heal like other organs of the body.

I'm sure the doctors have cleared Hamilton to play, but for how long before he's dinged again? Then what?

Those are the same questions I have, which is why I think Shanahan will realize that Kuper at LG and Harris at RT probably seems the most practical.

Nalen will be the center this year and then retire. Lichtensteiger isn't remotely ready to start this year. He might get into the rotation late in the year if he makes the 53 man roster, which he might not. We don't really know how good Lichtensteiger will be yet. He might wind up being very good or a bust.

Yeah, and to clarify that quoted line-up was for 2009. Nalen's definitely our guy this year, and it'll be interesting to see if Lichtensteiger gets stashed on IR or if he actually makes the roster.

TXBRONC
06-04-2008, 04:42 PM

That's true, Clady being drafted with 12th overall pick isn't going to guarantee him a starting slot. In fact, after the first day of quarterback camp a few weeks ago Shanahan was asked about Clady being named the starter. Shanahan answer was that Clady named the starter however he's going to have continue his competition or he wont start. Shanahan also added that at that point Clady had done nothing to disappoint.

rcsodak
06-05-2008, 10:59 PM
Of course draft status matters. They're going to be giving Clady a 6 year deal probably upwards of around 40 million dollars in total earnings. There's no way they sit him for Ryan Harris, who makes around 750k a year. Draft position absolutely matters in certain scenarios, regardless of what Mike Shanahan says. It's the same reason why he took some time to bite the bullet on past high round draft picks just because he thought they'd pan out due to where they drafted him.

You don't draft a guy at #12 and sit him when he's making multi-millions. You get him out on the field. Harris still has a spot on this roster, and as of right now is a valuable back up lineman. These depth charts right now mean absolutely nothing. It's quite possible, and even likely that Harris makes his way into a starting position somewhere on the line, (perhaps LG or RT) by the time the season starts. No hard camp battles have happened, no pre-season games have been played.

I just want to see the best players out on the field.

The X-Factor in all of this is Hamilton. Kuper's getting the nod at RT because the team is assuming he'll come back 100%; which forces Denver to put Kuper, one of their better players out on the field. I think it's a feel good story and likely one that's not going to happen, because of the severity of Hamilton's injury. It's one thing doing some drills and stretching in OTA's, but who knows what another blow to the head will do to him.

I just wish Denver would start Harris and Kuper on the line at the same time. Harris doesn't deserve a free spot just because of his third round draft position, but getting Clady, Kuper and Harris on the offensive line out there immediately gives Denver three big chunks of their offensive line moving forward. Holland is still young enough to where he'll be around for another several years, and I think the team is high on Lichtenstieger's ability to take over for Tom Nalen. Growing pains are going to happen, and I'd just rather get them over with now as opposed to waiting a while.

Well, you can highlight my point all you want, dream, but that doesn't make it so. If you don't believe me, go back and see how many lower draft picks are kept over higher ones....how street free agents beat out draft picks...how #1's don't play their first years becauser they're simply NOT READY!

And since when does YOUR desires get taken care of, over Shanny's/the teams? I highly doubt your wanting to get over the growing pains now rather than later makes Shanny lose any sleep.

And how many different players, in the last 5 yrs, have been drafted, with the intent of being Nalen's replacement.

As far as this statement: Draft position absolutely matters in certain scenarios, regardless of what Mike Shanahan says. .......

..just who in the hell is it that decides who plays/doesn't play if it's not Shanny? :confused:

TXBRONC
06-06-2008, 08:44 PM
As far as this statement: Draft position absolutely matters in certain scenarios, regardless of what Mike Shanahan says. .......

..just who in the hell is it that decides who plays/doesn't play if it's not Shanny? :confused:

That's certainly not true of Shanahan regardless of what some fans want to believe.

broncosfanscott
06-07-2008, 02:22 AM
It's a good theory, but bigger doesn't necessarily mean better or that they'll have that ability. I hope that's certainly the case.

I have never been high on heavy o-lineman, however if they can get the job done and get Jay the protection he needs then hey.......go for it.

Lonestar
06-07-2008, 02:26 AM
I have never been high on heavy o-lineman, however if they can get the job done and get Jay the protection he needs then hey.......go for it.

I'm guessing your meaning 340+ pounders not a OLINE that is in the 305 range, like ours is, since 305 is not much bigger than what we had about 10 pounds is all.

If it is the former I think most folks would agree with you that it is not compatible with our scheme if they are not smart enough for the ZBS.. Like the foster experiment..

rcsodak
06-08-2008, 02:30 PM
I'm guessing your meaning 340+ pounders not a OLINE that is in the 305 range, like ours is, since 305 is not much bigger than what we had about 10 pounds is all.

If it is the former I think most folks would agree with you that it is not compatible with our scheme if they are not smart enough for the ZBS.. Like the foster experiment..

Smart, quick, lightweight Olineman that know how to run the scheme and use correct techniques to beat heavier/slower Dlinemen, are just as good if not better than fat ones. Plus, other teams won't be snatching them up before Shanny can get them. That formula has been the staple, and until proven otherwise, will continue.

Slick
06-08-2008, 02:37 PM
Let's just hope for a HEALTHY O-line this year. I'd settle for that at this point.

Ziggy
06-08-2008, 02:41 PM
Smart, quick, lightweight Olineman that know how to run the scheme and use correct techniques to beat heavier/slower Dlinemen, are just as good if not better than fat ones. Plus, other teams won't be snatching them up before Shanny can get them. That formula has been the staple, and until proven otherwise, will continue.

Then can you tell me why he went out and signed Holland, at 320, drafted Clady at 320, and Lichtensteiger at 310? We will continue to run the zbs, but Shanahan and company have shown a trend to start looking for heavier ones that can play in the scheme. Today's athletes are bigger, stronger, and faster. To think of a line of 5 guys playing the zbs at the 310-330 pound range is entirely possible. Denver is moving in that direction, but other teams that run the zbs are doing the same. Atlanta, Houston, Oakland, are 3 teams that are looking for the same type of lineman.

elsid13
06-08-2008, 02:47 PM
Then can you tell me why he went out and signed Holland, at 320, drafted Clady at 320, and Lichtensteiger at 310? We will continue to run the zbs, but Shanahan and company have shown a trend to start looking for heavier ones that can play in the scheme. Today's athletes are bigger, stronger, and faster. To think of a line of 5 guys playing the zbs at the 310-330 pound range is entirely possible. Denver is moving in that direction, but other teams that run the zbs are doing the same. Atlanta, Houston, Oakland, are 3 teams that are looking for the same type of lineman.

You're forgetting the one that had the most success with the heavier ZBS: Green Bay. They run the scheme the last couple of years and their linemen are all in the 310 to 320 area.

topscribe
06-08-2008, 02:59 PM
true and I think for now pfw has said that kuper is starting RT, but regardless of where they lineup their weight is still the same.

I also think that backup weigman is a 300+ guy too.

Point being that we have an oline that seems to be just as mobile but also a lot stronger and heavier.

Wiegmann is listed at 285 on the Broncos' team page (http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=396).

-----

Lonestar
06-08-2008, 03:44 PM

I agree with you on this while I'd never advocated big fat OLINE guys it has always been my contention that there are bigger OLINES that are smart and can be fast enough to do the job..

The only reason we have not been able to get them are simply mikey thought he could get away with building it with converted players, FA and late second day choices..

What happened was Alex moved on, and mikey realized he had to spend more diligence in bring folks in on day one..

Bigger is better as long as they are smart, fast and can play ZBS. There has never been a law out there that big OLINE guys can't meet the criteria.. We just have not been willing to pay for them, on day one..

Once you have a OLINE in place you did not have to spend day one picks on them every year or every third year we can probably get way doing so every fourth year or so.. as they tend to last longer than RB's WR's and LB's..

Lonestar
06-08-2008, 04:02 PM
Wiegmann is listed at 285 on the Broncos' team page (http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=396).

-----

but he is also listed at 6'2" might be lighter but his weight to height ratio is about the same

Nalen 6-3 286 3.8133
Weigmann 6-2 285 3.851
lict 6-3 310 4.1333
OT
Harris 6-5 300 3.896
clady 6-6 316 4.051
Kuper 6-4 302 3.9735
OG
Hamilton 6-4 290 3.8157
Holland 6-3 322 4.3513

BTW who knows how much they really weigh..

broncogirl7
06-08-2008, 10:05 PM
I am excited about our O-line being heavy. Hopefully this will enable them to protect Cutler better. The guys didn't look overweight, but they did look like someone you wouldn't want to meet in a dark alley.

rcsodak
06-11-2008, 12:21 AM
but he is also listed at 6'2" might be lighter but his weight to height ratio is about the same

Nalen 6-3 286 3.8133
Weigmann 6-2 285 3.851
lict 6-3 310 4.1333
OT
Harris 6-5 300 3.896
clady 6-6 316 4.051
Kuper 6-4 302 3.9735
OG
Hamilton 6-4 290 3.8157
Holland 6-3 322 4.3513

BTW who knows how much they really weigh..

Thanks, JR...and this just goes to back up what I said previously.

Look at the 40times! Whatever happened to bigger/Faster? All I see is fatter and slower. That WILL come into play when they're trying to get out to the second level. This could very well open up holes for the RB, but it'll be totally up to him to make it any further, since his Olinemen will be behind him, gasping for O2...... :cool:

topscribe
06-11-2008, 12:27 AM

Look at the 40times! Whatever happened to bigger/Faster? All I see is fatter and slower. That WILL come into play when they're trying to get out to the second level. This could very well open up holes for the RB, but it'll be totally up to him to make it any further, since his Olinemen will be behind him, gasping for O2...... :cool:

Very seldom is an O-lineman required to run 40 yards, RC. I would be far more
interested in the comparative 10-yard times.

-----

TXBRONC
06-11-2008, 07:41 PM

-----

Linebackers are not lined up 40 yard deep.

elsid13
06-11-2008, 07:51 PM

You want to the look at the splits not the total 40. Also good are the 20 yard shuttles and 3 cone drill to look at how they move.

Lonestar
06-11-2008, 08:03 PM
You want to the look at the splits not the total 40. Also good are the 20 yard shuttles and 3 cone drill to look at how they move.

please any help here would be great do you got them?

elsid13
06-11-2008, 08:27 PM
please any help here would be great do you got them?

http://www.nfl.com/combine/top-performers#tp-tab-set-1:tp-grid-container-twenty-yard-shuttle

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/players.php?genpos=OT&draftyear=2008&sortorder=tsxpos&order=ASC (you need to play with this one since it a web db)

topscribe
06-11-2008, 08:40 PM
Did anyone notice what I did here (http://www.nfl.com/combine/top-performers#tp-tab-set-1:tp-grid-container-twenty-yard-shuttle)?

It has the fastest linebacker doing the 40 in 3.98. And all of them did it in 4.29 or less.

There's something mess up there. :confused:

-----

rcsodak
06-12-2008, 09:49 PM

Just because he signs heavier guys doesn't mean he's never going to have 290# guys, zig....do you agree with that? Holland was out there, and the line was deathly weak. It's not like Holland's a 1st rounder....lol. And Clady, he's been called the 'dancing bear' for a reason. His footwork is EXCEPTIONAL for a guy his size. That translates to 'better than Most big guys'.

Lich? A couple of buffets is all he is, over Nalen.... ;)

Don't get me wrong. I'd love for the line to be able to make holes against the bigger Dlines for short yardage/goal line situations....but until I hear the words "I'm going bigger" from Shanny....I'll continue to think he's not changed his philosophy.

rcsodak
06-12-2008, 09:51 PM

-----

Top, did you NOT see the proverbial tongue-in-cheek?????? :rolleyes:

shank
06-12-2008, 09:52 PM
Did anyone notice what I did here (http://www.nfl.com/combine/top-performers#tp-tab-set-1:tp-grid-container-twenty-yard-shuttle)?

It has the fastest linebacker doing the 40 in 3.98. And all of them did it in 4.29 or less.

There's something mess up there. :confused:

-----

you went to 20-yard shuttle results

rcsodak
06-12-2008, 10:01 PM

Top....

...are you "confused"? :D

topscribe
06-12-2008, 10:06 PM

Top....

...are you "confused"? :D

Thank goodness. *wipes brow*

I thought we were going to be reading about a massive steroid investigation . . . :der:

-----

WARHORSE
06-13-2008, 10:42 AM
Just because he signs heavier guys doesn't mean he's never going to have 290# guys, zig....do you agree with that? Holland was out there, and the line was deathly weak. It's not like Holland's a 1st rounder....lol. And Clady, he's been called the 'dancing bear' for a reason. His footwork is EXCEPTIONAL for a guy his size. That translates to 'better than Most big guys'.

Lich? A couple of buffets is all he is, over Nalen.... ;)

Don't get me wrong. I'd love for the line to be able to make holes against the bigger Dlines for short yardage/goal line situations....but until I hear the words "I'm going bigger" from Shanny....I'll continue to think he's not changed his philosophy.

Hes already stated that he never had a philosophy of using smaller linemen. The ZBS requires athleticism at a certain level, and getting big guys who are better athletes when youre picking in the latter half of each round is not easy.

We all know that anyway.

TXBRONC
06-13-2008, 04:56 PM
Hes already stated that he never had a philosophy of using smaller linemen. The ZBS requires athleticism at a certain level, and getting big guys who are better athletes when youre picking in the latter half of each round is not easy.

We all know that anyway.

That is spot on. He's rarely in a position to draft bigger linemen that are athletic enough to play in his version of zbs. The last time he was able to was Foster, who athletically was capable but he end up getting lazy with his technique.

Jwalk - JayCutty6Goes - CasinoRoyal
06-13-2008, 06:04 PM
The size of the OL does not really matter when your strong and have good leverage, We have had athletic guys in the recent years but they were by no means strong. I think we have our type of OL now but we have more youth and strenght added with the athletic ability.