PDA

View Full Version : Good thing Shanarat can't cut the fans. . .

BoltsOwnU
06-02-2008, 12:26 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/8201208?MSNHPHMA

Lack of commitment, a Denver hallmark. Are they putting in revolving doors at the locker room? It would be a nice match for the O-line. :D

BeefStew25
06-02-2008, 12:31 PM
http://www2.jsonline.com/packer/image/sbxxxii/elway6125.jpg

underrated29
06-02-2008, 12:37 PM
hey bou.

just the annual spring cleaning. You like the yearly garage sale. We see a cheap treasure, we bring it in, use it as it leads the league in rushing. then we break it, and now we are cleaning it out.

I bet you wish you could do that too huh, clean out your cheap treasures. Ah thats right you dont have any cheap stuff on your team. And come to think about it you only have 1 treasure. And he seems to a little busted up too...

Lets see after another losing year- if you make the playoffs if he starts to whine so hard he requests a trade. Poor baby LT.

Day1BroncoFan
06-02-2008, 12:53 PM

Lack of commitment, a Denver hallmark. Are they putting in revolving doors at the locker room? It would be a nice match for the O-line. :D

What? you've never heard of cutting players before? How long have you been a football fan?

Retired_Member_001
06-02-2008, 02:31 PM
What? you've never heard of cutting players before? How long have you been a football fan?

The day the Chargers made it past the first round.

:coffee:

BoltsOwnU
06-02-2008, 05:36 PM
The day the Chargers made it past the first round.

Not too far from the truth, although it was 1981 and we knocked off Miami to move forward. . .

Good effort though.:coffee:

underrated29
06-02-2008, 05:42 PM
Not too far from the truth, although it was 1981 and we knocked off Miami to move forward. . .

About as good as tomlinsons during the playoff game?:confused:

BoltsOwnU
06-02-2008, 06:20 PM
About as good as tomlinsons during the playoff game?:confused:

Nah, more like Bronco's fans efforts to bail their stadium in the third quarter when their team is getting pummeled.:coffee:

BeefStew25
06-02-2008, 07:48 PM
Nah, more like Bronco's fans efforts to bail their stadium in the third quarter when their team is getting pummeled.:coffee:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/attendance

5 Denver 8 612,893 76,611 100.6
21 San Diego 8 524,019 65,502 91.9

Retired_Member_001
06-03-2008, 05:06 AM

So you admit you jumped on the bandwagon when they got past the 1st round?

Bravo.

dogfish
06-03-2008, 05:15 AM

wow, i didn't expect anyone to talk shit about us cutting that useless loser. . . . man, you are REALLY scraping the bottom of the barrel. . .

and a sparklers fan talking about commitment? laughable, to put it kindly. . . you want me to dig out the figures for which stadium has the longer consecutive sell-out streak? no, you don't. . . no point, anyways-- you know perfectly well that nobody gave a shit about the sparklers before their recent fifteen seconds of fame. . . and nobody will after LT gives it up sometime in the next few years. . .

speaking of commitment. . . .

During the 2003 NFL season and even beforehand, there has been much talk of the Chargers replacing the increasingly obsolete (by NFL standards) Qualcomm Stadium with a more modern, Super Bowl caliber football stadium, mainly due to obsolete features of the stadium as well as severe maintenance issues with the facility.[1]

The team and city have both attempted to bring business partners in on a proposed $800 Million project,[2] which was supposed to be located in the parking lot of the current stadium and include upgrades to the area and infrastructure, but all efforts have failed. The Chargers have a clause in their contract saying that if they can pay off all debts to the city and county for the upgrades to the current stadium by 2007, then the team can pull out of its lease and move to another city in 2008.

whoops! :lol:

will you still "root for the home team" if they're the LA sparklers a year or two from now?

Northman
06-03-2008, 05:18 AM
Hmmm,

Broncos- 2 Super Bowl Championships

Raiders- 3 Super Bowl Championships

Chiefs- 1 Super Bowl Championship

Chargers- 0 Super Bowl Championships

Which one of these is unlike the rest? :laugh:

DallasChief
06-03-2008, 05:41 AM
hey bou.

just the annual spring cleaning. You like the yearly garage sale. We see a cheap treasure, we bring it in, use it as it leads the league in rushing. then we break it, and now we are cleaning it out.

I bet you wish you could do that too huh, clean out your cheap treasures. Ah thats right you dont have any cheap stuff on your team. And come to think about it you only have 1 treasure. And he seems to a little busted up too...

Lets see after another losing year- if you make the playoffs if he starts to whine so hard he requests a trade. Poor baby LT.

Travis Henry led the league in rushing?

Northman
06-03-2008, 05:43 AM
Travis Henry led the league in rushing?

For the first 4 weeks until he got hurt.

Retired_Member_001
06-03-2008, 06:03 AM
Hmmm,

Broncos- 2 Super Bowl Championships

Raiders- 3 Super Bowl Championships

Chiefs- 1 Super Bowl Championship

Chargers- 0 Super Bowl Championships

Which one of these is unlike the rest? :laugh:

NAWWWW BAT DA CHARGER$ GOT PHHILLIP RIVAS!

PWNEEDDD!!!!Q??!!?!?

lex
06-03-2008, 09:19 AM
Its a fair point to say that Shanahan has been somewhat impulsive. The biggest example I can think of is bringing in Bates and not giving him time.

But its also kind of ironic that a Charger fan would call someone else impulsive when they fired their coach after a 13-3 season.

BoltsOwnU
06-03-2008, 11:33 AM
So you admit you jumped on the bandwagon when they got past the 1st round?

Bravo.

I guess so. I was 10. It's just the first game I remember clearly. Let me guess, you were still less than a gamete?:D

BoltsOwnU
06-03-2008, 11:36 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/attendance

5 Denver 8 612,893 76,611 100.6
21 San Diego 8 524,019 65,502 91.9

Well that's nifty but totally ignores the point, an absolute truth, that when Denver is getting pummelled, it's gutless fans beeline for the exit by early third quarter in a way that's frankly, shocking. :eek:

Must be in a rush to enjoy all the other fun stuff Denver has to offer, like uh, er, nevermind.;)

Now, let me make the obvious and clever comeback for you since I doubt you'll figure it out for yourself. . .

"Well, Charger fans just stick it out because they are so used to the experience". . .

At least here there is a shred of truth. I can remember sitting through 7 home losses when we went 1-15 thinking, "well, the weather is nice and the beer is cold".

Day1BroncoFan
06-03-2008, 11:40 AM
Well that's nifty but totally ignores the point, an absolute truth, that when Denver is getting pummelled, it's gutless fans beeline for the exit by early third quarter in a way that's frankly, shocking. :eek:

Must be in a rush to enjoy all the other fun stuff Denver has to offer, like uh, er, nevermind.;)

Denver is a great city, where else can you join the mile high club without leaving the ground?

I've seen flocks of people leaving qualcomm during similar events concerning the chargirls. They don't show up at all unless they think they'll be winning, even though the tickets may be sold, they are no shows.

NightTrainLayne
06-03-2008, 11:45 AM

Now, let me make the obvious and clever comeback for you since I doubt you'll figure it out for yourself. . .

"Well, Charger fans just stick it out because they are so used to the experience". . .

At least here there is a shred of truth. I can remember sitting through 7 home losses when we went 1-15 thinking, "well, the weather is nice and the beer is cold".

I'm glad to hear that you will sit quietly and watch the full game at some point in the future when Denver returns the favor.

I have a strange feeling though, that Qualcomm would look much the same if the scoreboard read Denver 50, San Diego 3.

Check that, you are right, it would be fuller. . ..because of all the Denver fans in attendance.

lex
06-03-2008, 11:56 AM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/lexlucid/bknight3.jpg

In terms of fan bases, the Chargers fans are the black knight, except they dont even have one leg to stand on.

New Rule: Chargers "fans" are not allowed to talk shit about anyone elses fans.

BoltsOwnU
06-03-2008, 03:43 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v359/lexlucid/bknight3.jpg

In terms of fan bases, the Chargers fans are the black knight, except they dont even have one leg to stand on.

New Rule: Chargers "fans" are not allowed to talk shit about anyone elses fans.

Really? WHy because some pencil-neck on the internet makes up a fun rule? I think not. We can talk shit all we want about gutless "fans" that bail everytime the going gets rough for their team. Denver fans specialize in it. I've seen it two years in a row in person. Sure, when Denver didn't suck so completely it might have been different, but the Donks do suck that badly, and because of it, the fans are content to suck too. Get over it.:coffee:

underrated29
06-03-2008, 04:06 PM
Well BOU its because i wasnt there.

If I had the money to go to a game, I am not leaving until the team does... Shit i would stand out there in the snow with my shirt off if it meant keeping the poeple in the stands.

Who knows who left the game early- maybe they were bolt fans? maybe they were rich people who dont appreciate football. But we are always sold out here for our games and there are tons of poeple like me always trying to get in but cant because we would rather watch the game live and lose than watch it at home win or lose.

we might have sucked and now you dont have to worry about our RB stiff arming you guys to hell, but I think you might have to worry about poor filomina when our defense takes the field.

lex
06-03-2008, 04:19 PM
Really? WHy because some pencil-neck on the internet makes up a fun rule? I think not. We can talk shit all we want about gutless "fans" that bail everytime the going gets rough for their team. Denver fans specialize in it. I've seen it two years in a row in person. Sure, when Denver didn't suck so completely it might have been different, but the Donks do suck that badly, and because of it, the fans are content to suck too. Get over it.:coffee:

Dolts fans are a laughing stock and everyone knows it. You guys are the epitome of fairweather. Have fun with your little rants against real fans.

BoltsOwnU
06-03-2008, 06:36 PM
Donk fans are a laughing stock and everyone knows it. Denver is the epitome of fairweather. Have fun listening to little rants from gutless fans.

Fixed this for ya. Wasn't too tough though.:coffee:

Simple Jaded
06-03-2008, 07:05 PM
Maybe Shanahan wouldn't have to cut so many players if he had Top10 picks at every single position like the Chargers.

All those years of sucking really payed dividends for the Chargers......they got a boat load of talented players and an entire army of Brand New Fans......

dogfish
06-03-2008, 07:48 PM
hey BOU, you gonna get the new LT "action" figure?

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/1029/pg2mcfarlandlt300an9.jpg

Patriots4ever*
06-03-2008, 08:32 PM

What's up BOU? I didn't know you trolled this site as well. :laugh::cool::D

lex
06-03-2008, 11:43 PM
Fixed this for ya. Wasn't too tough though.:coffee:

Bleh. It would take someone of a real fanbase to recognize and assign the correct meaning to something that other fans do...not a faux fan from San Diego. Nice try though.

Watchthemiddle
06-04-2008, 12:57 AM
So, is the city of San Diego still looking at moving the Chargers to L.A?

I used to live out there, and the owners were threatening the move.......looks like a "solid" fan base in San Diego ...

*sarcasm off*

Timmy!
06-04-2008, 04:08 AM
A sparkler fan going off about fairweather fans? :pound: :pound: :lol::laugh::rofl:

BoltsOwnU
06-04-2008, 01:14 PM
What's up BOU? I didn't know you trolled this site as well. :laugh::cool::D

What can I tell you, BOU smacks retarded fanbases without disciminating. Denver is the easiest by far though. Constant state of denial while their fansbase, legacy, and team backslides into the abyss. Their just starting their ride on the wave of suckulence that the Raiders have enjoyed for the past several seasons. They'll finish dead last in the division this year, but they'll still start thread about how they own this team or that team.

Unlike some of the Pats boards, Denver fans apparently have plenty of time to scamper in off the playground to spout their baseless and delusional homerisms.:coffee:

lex
06-04-2008, 01:32 PM
What can I tell you, BOU smacks retarded fanbases without disciminating. Denver is the easiest by far though. Constant state of denial while their fansbase, legacy, and team backslides into the abyss. Their just starting their ride on the wave of suckulence that the Raiders have enjoyed for the past several seasons. They'll finish dead last in the division this year, but they'll still start thread about how they own this team or that team.

Unlike some of the Pats boards, Denver fans apparently have plenty of time to scamper in off the playground to spout their baseless and delusional homerisms.:coffee:

BOU is the black knight only without a leg to stand one...even more harmless. Youre hollow words are pure folly. In a state of denial? Half the threads have a negative slant about various shortcomings with the team. In addition to being harmless, you also have problems reading. Perhaps being toothless and not being able to read are part of the same problem.

Colorado4Life
06-05-2008, 05:12 PM

If nothing else, at least BoltsOwnU uses commas, periods, and even the occasional apostrophe. I'm quite impressed at the level of intelligence as it is far above those of Faider and Chef fans. Hats off to the Bolts and way not to make the Super Bowl last year with such high expectations. A complete letdown and meltdown as well.

broncosfanscott
06-05-2008, 05:44 PM
So, is the city of San Diego still looking at moving the Chargers to L.A?

I used to live out there, and the owners were threatening the move.......looks like a "solid" fan base in San Diego ...

*sarcasm off*

I know. It is pathetic that the city of San Diego doesn't want to build them a new stadium. Their only option is Chula Vista and they should know by the end of the summer if that will happen.

BoltsOwnU
06-05-2008, 07:27 PM
If nothing else, at least BoltsOwnU uses commas, periods, and even the occasional apostrophe. I'm quite impressed at the level of intelligence as it is far above those of Faider and Chef fans. Hats off to the Bolts and way not to make the Super Bowl last year with such high expectations. A complete letdown and meltdown as well.

Oh right, because everyone picked us to beat the Patriots right??? Don't worry, at least we can have high expectations. At this point Denver can aspire to a .500 record and little else. Oh wait, maybe, just maybe, you guys might score a measly touchdown against us this season. Won't that be nifty?

I hear the Invesco parking concessions now offer Denver fans reduced rates since they'll only stay for three quarters. What a sweet deal!:eek:

GEM
06-06-2008, 04:50 PM
Oh right, because everyone picked us to beat the Patriots right??? Don't worry, at least we can have high expectations. At this point Denver can aspire to a .500 record and little else. Oh wait, maybe, just maybe, you guys might score a measly touchdown against us this season. Won't that be nifty?

I hear the Invesco parking concessions now offer Denver fans reduced rates since they'll only stay for three quarters. What a sweet deal!:eek:

Says the guy whose fanbase couldn't even sell out a playoff game til the last minute. :laugh: Were the people of San Diego too broke or there just really isn't that many Chargers fans there? :confused: Maybe they didn't want to see the Pansies doing the Sterroidman's dance again? Still a failure.