PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Dice Clay

SR
05-31-2008, 11:36 PM
This guy's comedy is some of the most vulgar, brutal shit I've ever heard...but goddamn it's funny.

His Nursery Rhymes are the funniest.

Northman
05-31-2008, 11:41 PM
Yea, i have a couple of tapes from his early stuff. In recent years he has strayed away from it and said he is more of a family man now. I remember Howard Stern breaking his balls about trying to do regular comedy and he would get Andrew all pissed off. lol But his early stuff was phenomenal. Plus, the movie he did Ford Fairlane is awesome.

SR
06-01-2008, 12:11 AM
I never knew he was in a movie. I'll have to check it out. His bit about Monica Lewinsky is f-ing awesome.

Requiem / The Dagda
06-04-2008, 06:35 PM
Hickory dickory dock, your wife was. . . :cool:

shank
06-05-2008, 12:42 AM
i don't like him at all. maybe it's just me, but d bags are d bags, not funny. even if it's a character, he's still a d bag.

DenBronx
06-08-2008, 01:01 PM
i don't like him at all. maybe it's just me, but d bags are d bags, not funny. even if it's a character, he's still a d bag.

same here i just dont find him funny at all. he is too one demensional and tries to get you laughing by his constant cursing....which imo is a big no no if your a comedian.

eddie izzard is halarious. i loved him in dressed to kill. eddie murphy cursed alot but he didnt do it in a d-bag kind of way that dice did....eddies early stuff was pure insane. i also like robin williams early stuff. the geechy guy does great stand up.