PDA

View Full Version : USC to get 2 year post season ban

broncophan
06-10-2010, 03:25 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/ncf/news/story?id=5267933

I hate college programs that cheat......I am sure about all major programs stretch the rules etc.....but the fact that they are going to be hit with severe ncaa penalties....tells you things must have been pretty bad.Pete Carrol saw the writing on the wall.....and said c'ya.....says alot about him.
Have fun Mr. Kiffen..........

SOCALORADO.
06-10-2010, 08:28 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/ncf/news/story?id=5267933

I hate college programs that cheat......I am sure about all major programs stretch the rules etc.....but the fact that they are going to be hit with severe ncaa penalties....tells you things must have been pretty bad.Pete Carrol saw the writing on the wall.....and said c'ya.....says alot about him.
Have fun Mr. Kiffen..........

Your just mad cause SC constantly kicks the crap outta ohio st.
I know, I know, this year is the year. I know. :lol:

LordTrychon
06-10-2010, 08:32 AM
http://avatarfarm.com/avatarimages/familyguy/peterknee.gif

broncophan
06-10-2010, 01:13 PM
Your just mad cause SC constantly kicks the crap outta ohio st.
I know, I know, this year is the year. I know. :lol:

:rolleyes:.....well.....any wins usc had during the years Bush was there will be vacated.....whether they played Ohio St. or not.........nobody constantly kicks the crap outta Ohio St.......unless they cheat..........so how you can say they constantly kick the crap outta Ohio St.....makes no sense....because they don't play each other all that often...........yea......they have played 3 or 4 times the past few years....alot easier to win when you cheat...

Have fun while your team struggles the next 5-10 years.....to climb out of the hole they have fallen in....

SOCALORADO.
06-10-2010, 03:15 PM
:rolleyes:.....well.....any wins usc had during the years Bush was there will be vacated.....whether they played Ohio St. or not.........nobody constantly kicks the crap outta Ohio St.......unless they cheat..........so how you can say they constantly kick the crap outta Ohio St.....makes no sense....because they don't play each other all that often...........yea......they have played 3 or 4 times the past few years....alot easier to win when you cheat...

Have fun while your team struggles the next 5-10 years.....to climb out of the hole they have fallen in....

I know your angry about your teams miserable record against the superior USC, so...
Please fill out completely.
http://therustynail.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/butthurt-form.jpg

broncophan
06-10-2010, 03:39 PM
I know your angry about your teams miserable record against the superior USC, so...
Please fill out completely.
http://therustynail.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/butthurt-form.jpg

Seems to me USC fan's butts are gonna be hurting for a long....long.....time...lol.....sorry to disappoint you......not angry about usc beating ohio st.
USC has usually had the better talent.....they get the best players money can buy.....so to me usc is "superior" to nobody.

I actually used to like usc back in the early 80's when I was a kid.......but even then I knew right from wrong....and when USC got put on probation then, when John Robinson was head coach.....I knew that was a team I did not want to be a fan of................and then several years later......USC was stupid enough to hire Robinson again......that says alot about the university and their football program.

But.....everything will be o.k.......have fun following your team as they go through their probation...I'll be looking for yet another BCS bowl bid here in Ohio for my buckeyes...;)

SOCALORADO.
06-10-2010, 04:35 PM
Seems to me USC fan's butts are gonna be hurting for a long....long.....time...lol.....sorry to disappoint you......not angry about usc beating ohio st.
USC has usually had the better talent.....they get the best players money can buy.....so to me usc is "superior" to nobody.

I actually used to like usc back in the early 80's when I was a kid.......but even then I knew right from wrong....and when USC got put on probation then, when John Robinson was head coach.....I knew that was a team I did not want to be a fan of................and then several years later......USC was stupid enough to hire Robinson again......that says alot about the university and their football program.

But.....everything will be o.k.......have fun following your team as they go through their probation...I'll be looking for yet another BCS bowl bid here in Ohio for my buckeyes...;)

http://cache.deadspin.com/assets/images/deadspin/2008/09/trojanbuckeye.jpg

SOCALORADO.
06-10-2010, 04:38 PM
OUCH

http://andrewjweber.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/aw2_9293-590x4181.jpg

SOCALORADO.
06-10-2010, 04:40 PM
When was the last time Oh-cry-O beat SC anyways!?!?
Jeez, was it in the 70's!?!?

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/Ohio-State-sucks-castaway.jpg

SOCALORADO.
06-10-2010, 04:43 PM
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/09/14/oursweaters.jpg

NightTrainLayne
06-10-2010, 11:34 PM
This is not the smack forum guys.

Northman
06-10-2010, 11:56 PM
Are we really that shocked? Carroll bolted for a reason. lol

broncophan
06-11-2010, 05:42 AM
Are we really that shocked? Carroll bolted for a reason. lol

No not shocked.....you would just think the university would learn their lesson......I mean how many times do they have to be put on probation to learn??.......and then....they hire Kiffen......who had the ncaa investigating Tennessee while he was their head coach.....lol......really kind of comical....

Overtime
07-18-2010, 10:17 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/ncf/news/story?id=5385036

HOLLYWOOD, Calif. -- In the eyes of the NCAA and the record books, USC didn't beat Oklahoma in the 2005 BCS national championship game and its 2005 season never happened, including the 2006 Rose Bowl.

Former USC quarterback Matt Leinart (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=9596), however, isn't about to forfeit the memories and mementos from the Trojans' 34-game winning streak, which included the infamous "Bush Push" at Notre Dame and a Heisman Trophy season capped by a BCS national championship.

Leinart, who was in town for a celebrity bowling benefit for his foundation, shook his head when asked about the NCAA sanctions levied against the USC football program last month. The school has been banned from the postseason for two years and has forfeited its victories from December 2004 through the 2005 season.

"It's tough but no one can take away what we did on the football field there in those years," said Leinart, who was 37-2 as USC's starting quarterback from 2003 to 2005. "So whether they take the wins away or whatever it doesn't affect us. Selfishly it doesn't affect us as much as it affects the kids who are there right now, which is the hard part. I feel for the coaches and the team there now, but Lane [Kiffin] is going to do a great job there. He'll get through these next couple of years and USC is still great. They have a great coaching staff and they're still going to get great recruits. Once they get past the next couple of years they'll be back in title games again."

Leinart said he isn't losing sleep over lost records and stats, and said the numbers he put up in college were never that important to him. He said he and his teammates still have their championship rings to remind them of the title.

"People can say whatever they want but we still played every game the way we had to, we beat almost every team we played and, to me, no one will ever be able to take that away," Leinart said. "I've talked to a lot of people I played with on those teams and we all say the same thing. Everyone who knows football knows we won those games and we won the title. It's unfortunate what happened and you move on from it but I just feel for the guys who are there now but they'll move on from it."

Although the sanctions against the football program were caused by the actions of Reggie Bush (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=9588) and his associates, Leinart said he doesn't blame Bush and talks to him regularly. The two former teammates spoke a couple time this week leading up to Wednesday night's ESPY Awards.

"Me and Reggie are very close and we talk all the time," Leinart said. "I actually saw him a few times this week. It's a tough time for him and he took this pretty hard but I'm proud of him. He's held his head up high and he's continued to move on. It's five years ago and you have to move forward."

Bush attended Leinart's bowling event, but did not speak with reporters.

Leinart, who is slated to be the Arizona Cardinals (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/clubhouse?team=ari)' starting quarterback in the wake of Kurt Warner (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?playerId=1682)'s retirement, doesn't believe the sanctions will tarnish his legacy at USC. He said the Trojans will perform better than most expect next season before once again competing for national championships.

"It won't affect how they play on the field but it might be hard with recruiting," Leinart said. "The thing about Lane and his coaching staff, they're all great recruiters so I still think they're still going to get great recruits but it might be a tough period the next couple of years but they're still going to be competitive. Once the ban is off I think they'll be back where they were before, playing in title games almost every year."

quite fitting. so does that mean Oklahoma defaults as the National Champion and they get the trophy??? :confused:

NightTrainLayne
07-19-2010, 11:54 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/ncf/news/story?id=5385036

quite fitting. so does that mean Oklahoma defaults as the National Champion and they get the trophy??? :confused:

No. I think that there simply won't be a National Champion for that year.

topscribe
07-19-2010, 12:03 PM
Couldn't have happened to a nicer school . . .

-----

broncophan
07-20-2010, 03:09 PM
LOL......now USC has agreed to return Reggie Bush's Heisman trophy.......
How do you go from appealing the NCAA's probation penalties....to returning the Heisman Trophy......what a joke......on a positive note.....they did get Pat Haden out of the broadcasting booth....
http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/ncf/news/story?id=5395550

Denver Native (Carol)
07-20-2010, 06:19 PM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d819369ab/article/usc-cutting-ties-to-bush-after-sanctions-returning-heisman-copy

Reggie Bush rushed for 3,169 yards during three seasons at USC, helped the Trojans claim the 2004 BCS national championship and won the 2005 Heisman Trophy as college football's best player.

After the NCAA heavily sanctioned the school for Bush's reported dealings with prospective agents, USC is trying to erase the running back from its past.

USC president-elect Max Nikias announced Tuesday in a letter addressed to "Members of the USC Trojan Family" that the school will return its copy of Bush's award to the Heisman Trophy Trust and remove "all jerseys and murals" that recognize the running back's college career by mid-August.

Former USC basketball player O.J. Mayo, the other major figure in the four-year NCAA investigation, will be treated in the same manner, according to Nikias.

"The Trojan Family honors and respects the USC sporting careers of those persons whose actions did not compromise their athletic program or the opportunities of future USC student-athletes," he wrote.

Bush's trophy has been on display in USC's Heritage Hall, alongside copies of the Heismans won by former Trojans standouts Mike Garrett, O.J. Simpson, Matt Leinart, Carson Palmer, Charles White and Marcus Allen. It isn't known if the Heisman Trophy Trust offically will strip Bush of the 2005 award.

Nikias also announced that former USC quarterback Pat Haden will replace Garrett as the school's athletic director, effective Aug. 3. Haden played with the then-Los Angeles Rams from 1976 to 1981 and made the Pro Bowl in the 1977 season.

Haden, a respected member of USC's board of trustees, is firmly ensconced in Trojan lore. In 1974, he led a 55-24 victory over Notre Dame still known at the school as "The Comeback," and his final-minutes heroics in the 1975 Rose Bowl -- a touchdown pass and a two-point conversion pass -- gave USC an 18-17 victory over Ohio State.

The NCAA's report, released June 10, concluded that Bush and his family accepted improper benefits from marketing agents while he played for USC.

As a result, the NCAA ruled that USC would have to vacate victories from late 2004 through the 2005 season, a period that included the Trojans' national title victory over Oklahoma in the Orange Bowl in January 2005. USC also was penalized with a two-year bowl ban and a loss of 30 scholarships over a three-year period.

Bush, who now plays for the New Orleans Saints, didn't admit any wrongdoing in public comments last month, but he expressed regret over the situation.

"This thing, regarding USC and the NCAA, is the closest thing to death without dying because I have such a great love and respect for the university," Bush said. "This has been one the toughest things I've had to deal with in my life."

Pete Carroll, who went 97-19 with two national titles in nine years as the Trojans' coach, has denied any knowledge of Bush's dealings with agents. He left USC in January to return to the NFL and coach the Seattle Seahawks.

"I do feel responsible being connected with it," Carroll said of USC's troubles. "I've also felt a responsibility, with the way it's come down, to work to try to get the message out there and defend somewhat."

USC appealed some of the sanctions June 25, seeking to cut in half its bowl ban and scholarship restrictions. A ruling on the appeal isn't likely until several months into 2011, and the Trojans already agreed to serve a bowl ban in the upcoming season.

GEM
07-21-2010, 09:32 AM
It is ridiculous that the teams pay for this after the greedy athlete takes off to better pastures.

Josina "the joke" Anderson from Fox 31 here in Denver took to twitter talking about how the NCAA and colleges take advantage of these poor athletes and make money off of them....horse shit. These schools pay for their college education that these athletes on their own could have never afforded. It's a give and take on both ends. The schools give them the platform to make the big waves to earn their spot in the NFL. The platform paves the way to the millions these guys make for playing a game. I don't want to hear how bad the athletes have it. Especially when half of the students don't even bother attending half their classes, meanwhile a student who has worked their asses off for grades have trouble getting scholarships.

/rant.

GEM
07-21-2010, 09:34 AM
Couldn't have happened to a nicer school . . .

-----

Yea...and nothing happened to the guy who made off with a house and money and then made off into the NFL with the millions. Something needs to change where the athletes have some skin in the game. USC is decimated for a couple years now because of the actions of a guy that is no longer there. Other athletes are paying the price for Reggie Bush's greed. Sickening. I don't like USC, have never followed them, so don't have any side to sit on. I look at Florida now having Pouncey's accepting a $100K between the season and the bowl game. Selfish ******* couldn't wait a couple weeks and now that program will pay for it.

GREED....the key to all evil.

GEM
07-21-2010, 09:38 AM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d819369ab/article/usc-cutting-ties-to-bush-after-sanctions-returning-heisman-copy

Reggie Bush rushed for 3,169 yards during three seasons at USC, helped the Trojans claim the 2004 BCS national championship and won the 2005 Heisman Trophy as college football's best player.

After the NCAA heavily sanctioned the school for Bush's reported dealings with prospective agents, USC is trying to erase the running back from its past.

USC president-elect Max Nikias announced Tuesday in a letter addressed to "Members of the USC Trojan Family" that the school will return its copy of Bush's award to the Heisman Trophy Trust and remove "all jerseys and murals" that recognize the running back's college career by mid-August.

Former USC basketball player O.J. Mayo, the other major figure in the four-year NCAA investigation, will be treated in the same manner, according to Nikias.

"The Trojan Family honors and respects the USC sporting careers of those persons whose actions did not compromise their athletic program or the opportunities of future USC student-athletes," he wrote.

Bush's trophy has been on display in USC's Heritage Hall, alongside copies of the Heismans won by former Trojans standouts Mike Garrett, O.J. Simpson, Matt Leinart, Carson Palmer, Charles White and Marcus Allen. It isn't known if the Heisman Trophy Trust offically will strip Bush of the 2005 award.

Nikias also announced that former USC quarterback Pat Haden will replace Garrett as the school's athletic director, effective Aug. 3. Haden played with the then-Los Angeles Rams from 1976 to 1981 and made the Pro Bowl in the 1977 season.

Haden, a respected member of USC's board of trustees, is firmly ensconced in Trojan lore. In 1974, he led a 55-24 victory over Notre Dame still known at the school as "The Comeback," and his final-minutes heroics in the 1975 Rose Bowl -- a touchdown pass and a two-point conversion pass -- gave USC an 18-17 victory over Ohio State.

The NCAA's report, released June 10, concluded that Bush and his family accepted improper benefits from marketing agents while he played for USC.

As a result, the NCAA ruled that USC would have to vacate victories from late 2004 through the 2005 season, a period that included the Trojans' national title victory over Oklahoma in the Orange Bowl in January 2005. USC also was penalized with a two-year bowl ban and a loss of 30 scholarships over a three-year period.

Bush, who now plays for the New Orleans Saints, didn't admit any wrongdoing in public comments last month, but he expressed regret over the situation.

"This thing, regarding USC and the NCAA, is the closest thing to death without dying because I have such a great love and respect for the university," Bush said. "This has been one the toughest things I've had to deal with in my life."

Pete Carroll, who went 97-19 with two national titles in nine years as the Trojans' coach, has denied any knowledge of Bush's dealings with agents. He left USC in January to return to the NFL and coach the Seattle Seahawks.

"I do feel responsible being connected with it," Carroll said of USC's troubles. "I've also felt a responsibility, with the way it's come down, to work to try to get the message out there and defend somewhat."

USC appealed some of the sanctions June 25, seeking to cut in half its bowl ban and scholarship restrictions. A ruling on the appeal isn't likely until several months into 2011, and the Trojans already agreed to serve a bowl ban in the upcoming season.

It sure didn't stop him from grabbing the money though, did it? I'm sure it's not some little unknown rule. I'm sure these Universities drill it into these kids heads, but the power of money and greed. :rolleyes:

broncophan
07-21-2010, 01:24 PM
Yea...and nothing happened to the guy who made off with a house and money and then made off into the NFL with the millions. Something needs to change where the athletes have some skin in the game. USC is decimated for a couple years now because of the actions of a guy that is no longer there. Other athletes are paying the price for Reggie Bush's greed. Sickening. I don't like USC, have never followed them, so don't have any side to sit on. I look at Florida now having Pouncey's accepting a $100K between the season and the bowl game. Selfish ******* couldn't wait a couple weeks and now that program will pay for it.

GREED....the key to all evil.

I agree.....as I stated in a previous post.....I used to follow USC back in the late 70's and early 80's....until they got put on probation.......and even then at the age of 10 or so.....I knew I didn't want to be a fan......as I have said....about every school bends the rules.....but to get put on probation......you know they ****** up pretty bad.......
John Robinson was their coach then.....and then USC hired him again in the 90's.....why would you rehire a coach.....who was in charge when your university was put on probation before??.........Sorry.....no sympathy here for USC....

GEM
07-21-2010, 01:30 PM
I agree.....as I stated in a previous post.....I used to follow USC back in the late 70's and early 80's....until they got put on probation.......and even then at the age of 10 or so.....I knew I didn't want to be a fan......as I have said....about every school bends the rules.....but to get put on probation......you know they ****** up pretty bad.......
John Robinson was their coach then.....and then USC hired him again in the 90's.....why would you rehire a coach.....who was in charge when your university was put on probation before??.........Sorry.....no sympathy here for USC....

I don't really have sympathy for the specific schools, just schools in general. It's not fair to the other students that one guy can take away so much.

Jrs and Srs can't just transfer to another school due to the rule of taking a year off if they transfer. And I know, the schools should monitor and make sure, but really, in FL's case, how are they to do anything? USC maybe because it was over a period of time, but FL it was a one time payment between the season and the bowl game, they couldn't know that was coming and couldn't have stopped it.

broncophan
07-21-2010, 01:44 PM
I don't really have sympathy for the specific schools, just schools in general. It's not fair to the other students that one guy can take away so much.

Jrs and Srs can't just transfer to another school due to the rule of taking a year off if they transfer. And I know, the schools should monitor and make sure, but really, in FL's case, how are they to do anything? USC maybe because it was over a period of time, but FL it was a one time payment between the season and the bowl game, they couldn't know that was coming and couldn't have stopped it.

That is true....not sure how they could have stopped that.....those "agents"....or whatever they are......are nothing but trouble.......I know Ohio State.....has had problems with them as well.......and I have seen on the local news here where the coaching staff etc.......has meetings all the time with players....trying to avoid any problems etc.......I guess it all goes back to the player.....usually a "one time payment".....only the player will get penalized.....not the rest of the team......unless there were already other infractions.

GEM
07-21-2010, 01:49 PM
That is true....not sure how they could have stopped that.....those "agents"....or whatever they are......are nothing but trouble.......I know Ohio State.....has had problems with them as well.......and I have seen on the local news here where the coaching staff etc.......has meetings all the time with players....trying to avoid any problems etc.......I guess it all goes back to the player.....usually a "one time payment".....only the player will get penalized.....not the rest of the team.

Nick Saban was on this morning and he says that the NCAA needs to partner with the NFL and start penalizing the agents. Losing their license for a couple years or things like that. Or that perhaps if they didn't want to do that, then perhaps it is time for the colleges to shut the doors to the scouts and the NFL. Meaning the only time they get to take a look is the combine and such. He says why should they open their doors if the NFL won't step in and help them out on this issue. I happen to agree with him.

broncophan
07-21-2010, 01:55 PM
Nick Saban was on this morning and he says that the NCAA needs to partner with the NFL and start penalizing the agents. Losing their license for a couple years or things like that. Or that perhaps if they didn't want to do that, then perhaps it is time for the colleges to shut the doors to the scouts and the NFL. Meaning the only time they get to take a look is the combine and such. He says why should they open their doors if the NFL won't step in and help them out on this issue. I happen to agree with him.

yea......I don't care for Saban.....check the link...not sure why he would say such things,,,
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4250596

I know he was there at the tail end of the infractions.....but the/his coaches have to be held responsible as well.........and I know it is hard to know everything that goes on....

GEM
07-21-2010, 02:09 PM
yea......I don't care for Saban.....check the link...not sure why he would say such things,,,
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4250596

I know he was there at the tail end of the infractions.....but the/his coaches have to be held responsible as well.........and I know it is hard to know everything that goes on....

I don't like him either, I think he's a yellow belly for what he pulled before going to Bama...but, I do agree that they need to find a way to penalize these agent's in the process as well.

broncophan
07-21-2010, 02:19 PM
I don't like him either, I think he's a yellow belly for what he pulled before going to Bama...but, I do agree that they need to find a way to penalize these agent's in the process as well.

Yep......imo...What college football needs...is no agents.....and alot more "Jim Tressels" for football coaches.....(although I realize OSU....or any other major program is not "squeaky clean")...each and every program would be better for it....not just in winning games.........

Ravage!!!
07-21-2010, 02:48 PM
You can't take away agents. Thats a free market, how can you take away agents.

There has been a lobby to pay college players for a long time. Yes, they get a free education. But the school gets MEGA MILLIONS from the football program. They are earning MUCH more off these players than the expense of their education.

How are you going to punish the individual player? Thats like trying to punish him for cheating in a math class he took a few years back. The money taken from the player didn't help the college win anything. The player was already there. So it didn't help recruit players to that school. Agents (if you are good) will follow you to EVERY school. So although its against the rules that the player take money from agents early, lets not over-exaggerate the action that occurred. He was already a top draft prospect after already playing for USC. Didn't come to USC because of the money (well, this particular money).

Now the school has to suffer because this agent screwed them over. Thats been the case for generations in college sports. But I do agree. The NFL needs to start suspending these agents that break the rules. Suspend them for a year from recruiting any more players....or.. suspend them for the same length that the school is suspended for. Either way.

But I don't think there is any way you could.... nor should.... go after the player.

GEM
07-21-2010, 02:58 PM
You can't take away agents. Thats a free market, how can you take away agents.

There has been a lobby to pay college players for a long time. Yes, they get a free education. But the school gets MEGA MILLIONS from the football program. They are earning MUCH more off these players than the expense of their education.

How are you going to punish the individual player? Thats like trying to punish him for cheating in a math class he took a few years back. The money taken from the player didn't help the college win anything. The player was already there. So it didn't help recruit players to that school. Agents (if you are good) will follow you to EVERY school. So although its against the rules that the player take money from agents early, lets not over-exaggerate the action that occurred. He was already a top draft prospect after already playing for USC. Didn't come to USC because of the money (well, this particular money).

Now the school has to suffer because this agent screwed them over. Thats been the case for generations in college sports. But I do agree. The NFL needs to start suspending these agents that break the rules. Suspend them for a year from recruiting any more players....or.. suspend them for the same length that the school is suspended for. Either way.

But I don't think there is any way you could.... nor should.... go after the player.

The player knows the rules and breaks the rules. Therefore, he should be held accountable and there should be some punishment on his end. He's more guilty than the school is. It's just like that argument you had for the old guy that shot the robber... he knew that shooting him was against the law, so he needs to be held responsible. The player knew it was against NCAA rules, so he needs to be held responsible.

When you sign the letter of intent and then accept the scholarship funds, you sign the right to break the NCAA rules away. If you don't want to bring in the college money, play for a year and enter the draft. Oh this poor player, this college is riding his back to the big bucks....same goes for the player...he's riding the schools scholarship to the NFL's big bucks. How many small school undrafted free agents make it in the NFL? Not a whole lot.

BroncoNut
07-21-2010, 03:12 PM
Good God GEM just ****!!!

:forkin****ineye:

I didn't know that Tim Floyd went to USC. He was coaching Iowa State when I was there. Then he went to the Bulls and I never heard anymore about him

GEM
07-21-2010, 04:22 PM
Good God GEM just ****!!!

:forkin****ineye:

I didn't know that Tim Floyd went to USC. He was coaching Iowa State when I was there. Then he went to the Bulls and I never heard anymore about him

I had to edit your post. Learn to follow the rules, nut. Or it will be your ass. Get it? Got it? GOOD! ,,!,,