PDA

View Full Version : So how do The Broncos Start the year?

BoltWalt
06-09-2010, 11:57 AM
Do the Broncos start the season fast followed by another epic collapse? Is this due to a lack of depth? Are the Broncos doomed to continue to tease their fans by jumping out to a first place start in the first half of the season only to fall flat in the second half of the year? Inquiring rival fans want to know.

Ravage!!!
06-09-2010, 11:59 AM
:yawn:

Is this post the definition of irony? A chargers fan talking to US about collapse?

underrated29
06-09-2010, 12:01 PM
If you want to know it will look somewhat like your season did last year.. we start the season out 2-2. Then win some lose some, until about week 8 or 9 then we win out the rest of the season.

Make it to the playoffs and show the chargers how to win a playoff game.

T.K.O.
06-09-2010, 12:02 PM
i know one thing,the bolts better hope the broncos keep stankin up the 2nd half of the seaon.otherwise they wont get to be the 8-8 or 9-7 div champs and get their asses handed to them in the playoffs anymore !:laugh:

broncobryce
06-09-2010, 12:22 PM
The real question is, is there team who does less with the talent they have than the sparklers? Playoff choke year after year, and 0 rings.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

claymore
06-09-2010, 01:28 PM
Do the Broncos start the season fast followed by another epic collapse? Is this due to a lack of depth? Are the Broncos doomed to continue to tease their fans by jumping out to a first place start in the first half of the season only to fall flat in the second half of the year? Inquiring rival fans want to know.

I think it will be a steady collapse throught the year. Nothing like the world record collapse we had last year.

Day1BroncoFan
06-09-2010, 01:52 PM
The big collapse will happen when philis collapses under DOOM. :D

BroncoBJ
06-09-2010, 05:39 PM
My prediction is that we start off 9-0 and are the last undefeated team in the league. And the Chargers start off 0-7 and we laugh at them all day long. :elefant:

Then we start to go in a little funk and lose the last 7 games. While the Chargers win the last 9. And we lose the division again. :fight:

Then the Charger fans talk about how its thier year, til they lose in the playoffs as usual. :salute:

Northman
06-09-2010, 05:58 PM
Ahhh, one and done i guess. Well, he isnt lying about our collapses but at the same time i wonder when the Chargers will actually live up to the hype about making the SB......

Lonestar
06-09-2010, 06:06 PM

kind like the bolts starting slow and then figuring out they should be better.

I suspect we will have a 8-8 year this year at best just based on what I know right now.

We have more or less rebuilt 40+ players from mikeys past teams. getting rid of the ME players and looking for TEAM players.

It may take awhile to get the first place in the division but then you do have nor as a HC so God only knows what will happen with Y'all over the next few years once all the talent has drained out via FA or retirements.

Broncolingus
06-09-2010, 08:40 PM
Schedule seems tough to expect any sustained series of wins put together...

I'm interested to see how the O and D lines hang for 16 games...

...God knows Denver had to do something to get away from that second half (season) 'rundown.'

Shazam!
06-10-2010, 08:41 AM
The Chargers suck.

BoltWalt
06-10-2010, 10:46 AM
i know one thing,the bolts better hope the broncos keep stankin up the 2nd half of the seaon.otherwise they wont get to be the 8-8 or 9-7 div champs and get their asses handed to them in the playoffs anymore !:laugh:When have the Chargers ever won the division at 9-7? Of course they did win it at 8-8 two years ago which was mostly a testament to the epic fail on the part of the Broncos. So epic that it oversaw the dismissing of the only coach who ever took the Broncos to Super Bowl victories. Even after going 8-8 they still beat the Colts in the Wild Card round...

BoltWalt
06-10-2010, 10:59 AM
The Chargers suck.Insightful comment(but then what should I expect when I put my post in the smack Forum?). I should point out that recent history shows the Broncos suck even more.

T.K.O.
06-10-2010, 12:21 PM
by kickin' the jags butts !:salute:

SR
06-10-2010, 01:22 PM
I don't care how we start the season because it's the 8-8 finish again that I'm looking forward to most.

sanluis
06-10-2010, 01:38 PM
I have no idea how Denver will do this season. They have a revamped D line a left tackle coming off surgery, no # 1 wide out and a new D cord.... wink?!

I have no idea how the Chargers are going to do either. No more Jwal, no more LT, a rookie running back and Gates has a foot problem, Merriman, and Jackson and our left tackle may sit out the season in a contract dispute. So things are a little up in the air on both sides. :shocked:

The weird thing is the Raiders actually seem to have their shit together for the first time in like 8 years....:confused:

Day1BroncoFan
06-10-2010, 01:43 PM
I have no idea how Denver will do this season. They have a revamped D line a left tackle coming off surgery, no # 1 wide out and a new D cord.... wink?!

I have no idea how the Chargers are going to do either. No more Jwal, no more LT, a rookie running back and Gates has a foot problem, Merriman, and Jackson and our left tackle may sit out the season in a contract dispute. So things are a little up in the air on both sides. :shocked:

The weird thing is the Raiders actually seem to have their shit together for the first time in like 8 years....:confused:

So you just had to come in here and make sense huh?

sanluis
06-10-2010, 01:59 PM
So you just had to come in here and make sense huh?

:lol:
sorry!

Of course I think the Chargers being deeper, and just better than Denver right now, will win the division and get to the tournament again. After that anything can happen!:D

Lonestar
06-10-2010, 02:00 PM

Just because seem to have ALD is still in charge and coaching from the owners box. I suspect he will screw it up again.

The last timme they were worth a crap the had a forceful HC. None had been anything but gophers since.

Now KC also has lots of talent the ciaching has been in place for a year. So we may see something happen there also.

sanluis
06-10-2010, 02:04 PM
Just because seem to have ALD is still in charge and coaching from the owners box. I suspect he will screw it up again.

The last timme they were worth a crap the had a forceful HC. None had been anything but gophers since.

Now KC also has lots of talent the ciaching has been in place for a year. So we may see something happen there also.
You are right Jr,
KC is getting better as well and they don't have big Al to screw things up. I will have to see how well KC 's lines play before I get to high on them.

BroncoBJ
06-10-2010, 05:40 PM
When have the Chargers ever won the division at 9-7? Of course they did win it at 8-8 two years ago which was mostly a testament to the epic fail on the part of the Broncos. So epic that it oversaw the dismissing of the only coach who ever took the Broncos to Super Bowl victories. Even after going 8-8 they still beat the Colts in the Wild Card round...

He was saying you guys will go 8-8 or 9-7 and win the division. And brag about it as usual.

When have the Chargers ever won the Superbowl? Because by the way you guys talk, I'm sure you have won it at least once, right?

Day1BroncoFan
06-11-2010, 01:19 PM
We start the same way everyone else starts, 0-0-0. :D

BoltWalt
06-12-2010, 09:01 PM
He was saying you guys will go 8-8 or 9-7 and win the division. And brag about it as usual.

When have the Chargers ever won the Superbowl? Because by the way you guys talk, I'm sure you have won it at least once, right?
You know the answer to that as do I. No Super Bowl victories yet, to go along side of their AFL Championship. :mad:

CrazyHorse
07-26-2010, 03:55 PM
I think we'll start off with a small winning streak like last year. It's pretty typical for our team.

T.K.O.
07-26-2010, 04:07 PM
I think we'll start off with a small winning streak like last year. It's pretty typical for our team.

and finish with a BIG winning streak......a-typical:salute: