PDA

View Full Version : Yes, more AFC North smack on your board

WhoDey
09-12-2007, 01:02 PM
Deal with it, Donkey fans. The North's fans have once again invaded your forums, and we like it here.

There don't seem to be as many annoying Squealer fans. That's appealing. :D

Anyhow...

SUNDAY!

SUNDAY!

SUNDAY!

Watch as the pathetic Cleveland Browns host the high-powered offense and opportunistic defense of the HEAVILY FAVORED CINCINNATI BENGALS!

WATCH IN AWE as Carson Palmer dissects the abyssmal Browns secondary!

GASP IN AMAZEMENT as the Bengals defense gathers up turnovers like Easter Eggs in April!

THRILL WITH EXCITEMENT as Ocho Cinco unveils his latest touchdown celebration!

Bengals 35 Clowns 0!

WHO DEY?!?

Oh, and Kansas City fans? We've got a little something for you a few weeks down the road. You think the Texans schooled you? You ain't seen nothin' yet! :D

Escobar
09-12-2007, 01:23 PM
We will beat you guys 24-20.

Medford Bronco
09-12-2007, 01:24 PM
Do not forget your week 4 game vs Gods Team

Please please please win for me :D

hint Gods team was caught cheating :laugh:

Medford Bronco
09-12-2007, 01:25 PM

If Brian Sipe comes back to play maybe :laugh:

with Ozzie Newsome

WhoDey
09-12-2007, 02:03 PM
Pfffft. How'd that prediction work out for you last year? And with what team do you plan to accomplish this feat? Do you think you can get Bernie Kosar to come back and lead the team? I mean, you do realize that your three quarterbacks have a combined TWO WINS between them, right?

BAHAHAHA!

Bengals FTW.

Do not forget your week 4 game vs Gods Team

Please please please win for me :D

hint Gods team was caught cheating :laugh:

We've got revenge in mind for that game. They won't be stealing our signals, and they don't have Seymour or Harrison. I'm feeling pretty good about that game, as long as we can put the same kind of pressure on Brady as we did to McNair... probably not likely, given that the O-Line for the Pats is a much better unit, but we'll see. I'm expecting a shootout.

WTE
09-12-2007, 03:33 PM
Pfffft. and they don't have Seymour or Harrison. .

The Patriots may not have Seymour for the Cincy game but Palmer will be saying hello to Jarvis Green just like he said hello to Roosevelt Colvin last year.

It won't be pretty for your Bungles this year either against my honorable Patriots. :wave:

SR
09-12-2007, 04:07 PM
The Patriots may not have Seymour for the Cincy game but Palmer will be saying hello to Jarvis Green just like he said hello to Roosevelt Colvin last year.

It won't be pretty for your Bungles this year either against my dishonorable Patriots. :wave:

Fixed for ya.

Aside from half of the Bengals' team having criminal records, I like 'em overall and hope they do well this year....just not as well as Denver.

bengaaaaals1688
09-12-2007, 04:30 PM
Only 35 points WhoDey?? Damn you just hate us don't you??:tongue:

As for when we play the Patriots... we will worry about that in 2 weeks, and Jarvis Green can say hello to anyone he wants... it is a free country.;)

BroncoWave
09-12-2007, 04:36 PM
If raylewis52 joins yall can have a real party! :D

Watchthemiddle
09-12-2007, 04:38 PM
:congrats:

Pretty proud of you.

You go get em!!

*sarcasm off*

dogfish
09-12-2007, 05:19 PM
how can you invade a place you were invited to?

:confused:

topscribe
09-12-2007, 05:59 PM
I was just trying to catch my breath from all the hot air coming from your direction . . . :rolleyes:

-----

Gyro
09-12-2007, 09:36 PM
Ah, WhoDey, my arch-nemisis, we meet again...

Cleveland Rocks
09-12-2007, 09:56 PM

Aye

I agree

Medford Bronco
09-12-2007, 10:00 PM
Aye

I agree

It would be a nice story but the only way that happens if
either Carson Palmer gets hurt

or Quinn comes in.

the Browns will struggle immensly with Ken Dorsey or Anderson

If I were they if you dont think Quinn is ready, they bring in Leftwich, who is a lot better than all of the current Qbs they have

Cleveland Rocks
09-12-2007, 10:04 PM

or Quinn comes in.

If I were they if you dont think Quinn is ready, they bring in Leftwich, who is a lot better than all of the current Qbs they have

No, you don't know the Browns. The Browns the past two years have lost to )Pittsburgh in blowouts. Last year it was 41-0. Year before that 31-0.

Frye played horribly, Anderson played decent vs Pittsburgh. Yea, Cinci did good against Baltimore. But that is Baltimore. They never really were a good offensive team (other than running the ball).

WhoDey
09-12-2007, 11:04 PM

It won't be pretty for your Bungles this year either against my honorable Patriots.
We'll worry about you cheaters in two weeks. But suffice to say, I think it's going to be an awfully different game from the last one we played. Don't expect to run all over us like you did last time, because we've got the personnel and the aggressiveness to keep the lid on that bottle.

how can you invade a place you were invited to?

:confused:
I thought I was demonstrating just how to do that.

Man, quit stealing my thunder! :tsk:

I was just trying to catch my breath from all the hot air coming from your direction . . . :rolleyes:

-----
Man, you guys are sure lucky... I wish I could just sit around and read my smack posts. :first:

WhoDey
09-12-2007, 11:05 PM
No, you don't know the Browns. The Browns the past two years have lost to )Pittsburgh in blowouts. Last year it was 41-0. Year before that 31-0.

Frye played horribly, Anderson played decent vs Pittsburgh. Yea, Cinci did good against Baltimore. But that is Baltimore. They never really were a good offensive team (other than running the ball).

The Bengals kicked the crap out of the Browns twice last year, and you've done your personnel juggling act in the hopes of deluding yourselves into believing you might actually beat us. Don't bet on it.

Remember the last time you bet on the Browns?

Aren't you glad I didn't hold you to it? :D

WhoDey
09-12-2007, 11:07 PM
Ah, WhoDey, my arch-nemisis, we meet again...

Well, if it isn't my little maple leaf.

Me so scawwed of you! I go cwy now! Oh noez!

:laugh:

Broncos Mtnman
09-13-2007, 12:04 AM
Well, the refs gave you the game against the Ravens. Not that it broke my heart, but that game should have gone into OT.

Concerning your post, I'd put beating Cleveland right up there with taking candy from a baby or beating up an elderly person.

Not all that hard to do, and so easy it should be illegal.

Come back and brag when you beat a REAL team.

WhoDey
09-13-2007, 12:18 AM
Well, the refs gave you the game against the Ravens. Not that it broke my heart, but that game should have gone into OT.

Concerning your post, I'd put beating Cleveland right up there with taking candy from a baby or beating up an elderly person.

Not all that hard to do, and so easy it should be illegal.

Come back and brag when you beat a REAL team.
The refs gave us the game? Oh really? I don't recall the refs coughing up the ball six times in the game. I don't recall the refs failing to call a freaking running play on third and goal from the 2. And I damn sure don't recall the refs allowing 24 points off of turnovers in that game. Suffice to say, maybe that game should have gone to overtime, but we would have won if we had. Kyle freaking Boller? Yeah, right.

How's this sound:

You come back and talk smack to me when your team beats a team that has a chance of winning a division by more than one point.

We beat a CONTENDER. You beat a scrub team.
As it is, you BARELY made it out with the win on Sunday.

Reidman
09-13-2007, 12:40 AM
You just wait Whodey...Derek Anderson is starting....

bengaaaaals1688
09-13-2007, 01:27 AM

or Quinn comes in.

If Quinn comes in they will struggle more... he is a rookie, and it would be his first game, that isn't preseason. He would make a ridiculous amount of mistakes, especially considering he missed most of training camp. I hope they do put Quinn in because then we can ruin his confidence.:first:

Medford Bronco
09-13-2007, 08:16 AM
If Quinn comes in they will struggle more... he is a rookie, and it would be his first game, that isn't preseason. He would make a ridiculous amount of mistakes, especially considering he missed most of training camp. I hope they do put Quinn in because then we can ruin his confidence.:first:

I am not saying the Quinn will be a world beather but he is IMHO
better than anderson or Dorsey who both suck really bad,esp Dorsey, he is a bum with his career 63 Qb rating.

I would rather have Leftwich or gulp Jake Plummer who is an upgrade over both of those stiffs

sorry but the Browns are in disarray. Why make a QB change 1 qtr into the season and then trade the guy. Makes no sense

charlie and dogfanatic, I dont hate the Browns at all, I am just giving an honest opinon, not a slam at all.

Cleveland Rocks
09-13-2007, 09:36 AM
better than anderson or Dorsey who both suck really bad,esp Dorsey, he is a bum with his career 63 Qb rating.

I would rather have Leftwich or gulp Jake Plummer who is an upgrade over both of those stiffs

sorry but the Browns are in disarray. Why make a QB change 1 qtr into the season and then trade the guy. Makes no sense

charlie and dogfanatic, I dont hate the Browns at all, I am just giving an honest opinon, not a slam at all.

No, not your honest opinion. Your "expertise" is in the Broncos. You are a Broncos fan. Not a Browns fan. You know the Broncos. To you, as a Bronco fan, you see a 34-7 game and you see "disarray". Well then, comparatively what do you see in a 31-0 game? How about a 41-0 game? Much larger disarray eh?

Well, those two scores were games against the Steelers the previous TWO years. Now, if you look at a 34-7 game - did the team make an improvement? Yes they did. When Frye was in the game, he ran around like a headless chicken and was sacked 5 times. Derek Anderson went in (and he makes Dan Marino's running ability look steller, FYI) he is sacked 1 time. Just 1 time in 3 quarters of play. Hmmm? Something up there? Let's see from that what observation can be made:

A - Frye either sucks royally or he wanted to lose the game
B - Anderson is better than Frye

Well, Frye sucked royally now he's gone and Anderson is in. Dorsey knows the system extremely well - it is the same system he had at Miami. He is going to help Anderson and Quinn learn the system because he knows it by heart.

TXBRONC
09-13-2007, 09:49 AM
Deal with it, Donkey fans. The North's fans have once again invaded your forums, and we like it here.

Anyhow...

SUNDAY!

SUNDAY!

SUNDAY!

Watch as the pathetic Cleveland Browns host the high-powered offense and opportunistic defense of the HEAVILY FAVORED CINCINNATI BENGALS!

GASP IN AMAZEMENT as the Bengals defense gathers up turnovers like Easter Eggs in April!

Bengals 35 Clowns 0!

WHO DEY?!?

Oh, and Kansas City fans? We've got a little something for you a few weeks down the road. You think the Texans schooled you? You ain't seen nothin' yet! :D

I doubt I will gasp in amazement at the Bengals swiss cheese defense, but do hope Palmer lights it up because he is on one of fantasy football teams.

Mike
09-13-2007, 09:52 AM
Guys, we can no longer post our opinions on 31 other football teams. We are Bronco fans and therefore only "know" about the Broncos. :rolleyes:

Sorry, CR, but the difference in score does not justify your conclusion that the Browns have improved. A blowout last year. A blowout this year.

My observations...
A. Frye sucked.
B. Anderson sucked less, mostly attributed to the fact that Pittsburgh already had an insurmountable lead...not because he is better than Frye.

Conclusions based on observations...
A. Cleveland is going to get pounded by Cincy.
B. Cleveland Rocks will be back to say that a 34-21 loss to Cincy shows improvement over Cleveland 34-17 loss from last year.
C. Cleveland will be in the top 5 to draft in the first round next year...Dallas rejoices.

Alas, I only know the Broncos...so I can't know anything about any other team and my observations/conclusions are moot. ;)

Medford Bronco
09-13-2007, 11:22 AM
No, not your honest opinion. Your "expertise" is in the Broncos. You are a Broncos fan. Not a Browns fan. You know the Broncos. To you, as a Bronco fan, you see a 34-7 game and you see "disarray". Well then, comparatively what do you see in a 31-0 game? How about a 41-0 game? Much larger disarray eh?

Well, those two scores were games against the Steelers the previous TWO years. Now, if you look at a 34-7 game - did the team make an improvement? Yes they did. When Frye was in the game, he ran around like a headless chicken and was sacked 5 times. Derek Anderson went in (and he makes Dan Marino's running ability look steller, FYI) he is sacked 1 time. Just 1 time in 3 quarters of play. Hmmm? Something up there? Let's see from that what observation can be made:

A - Frye either sucks royally or he wanted to lose the game
B - Anderson is better than Frye

Well, Frye sucked royally now he's gone and Anderson is in. Dorsey knows the system extremely well - it is the same system he had at Miami. He is going to help Anderson and Quinn learn the system because he knows it by heart.

charlie please dont call me out okay. How do you know my opinon, are you in my head or something, please :rolleyes: I am just as big an NFL fan as anyone with having NFL sunday ticket for the last 7 years.

Dorsey sucks evidenced by his 2-8 career record. He has a chicken arm and will get pounded this week. Anderson I have not seen that much of but has a sketchy career at best.

Rember this is my OPINION not fact, so please jump off the high horse in regards to making it sound like you are the only one who knows the Browns.:rolleyes:

I also see disarray when changing a QB after 1 QTR in a game and then trading him. That is disarray.

my friend is a Cowboys fan, so he is loving this of the Browns most likely not winning more than 4 or so games if they are lucky

I see the Browns losing 28-17 but losing noneless

TXBRONC
09-13-2007, 12:58 PM
charlie please don't call me out okay. How do you know my opinion, are you in my head or something, please :rolleyes: I am just as big an NFL fan as anyone with having NFL Sunday ticket for the last 7 years.

Dorsey sucks evidenced by his 2-8 career record. He has a chicken arm and will get pounded this week. Anderson I have not seen that much of but has a sketchy career at best.

Remember this is my OPINION not fact, so please jump off the high horse in regards to making it sound like you are the only one who knows the Browns.:rolleyes:

I also see disarray when changing a QB after 1 QTR in a game and then trading him. That is disarray.

my friend is a Cowboys fan, so he is loving this of the Browns most likely not winning more than 4 or so games if they are lucky

I see the Browns losing 28-17 but losing nameless

Ooooh don't let Charlie in your head, bad thing happen when that happens.

Medford Bronco
09-13-2007, 01:07 PM

Also I cant have an opinon on any team but the Broncos or am an expert

pure bs I say :tsk:

bengaaaaals1688
09-13-2007, 01:33 PM

Talent-wise... Quinn is better than both of them, but they have experience and therefore would be able to handle being thrown in there the way he would be much better than him. If Quinn starts I predict him throwing at least 3 INT's, and them being lucky to score.

WhoDey
09-13-2007, 01:47 PM
Talent-wise... Quinn is better than both of them, but they have experience and therefore would be able to handle being thrown in there the way he would be much better than him. If Quinn starts I predict him throwing at least 3 INT's, and them being lucky to score.

You know why the Browns are having trouble with their passing game?

It's not the quarterbacks. It's not the wide receivers or tight ends. And it's surely not the offensive line's protection on passing downs.

It's the freaking face masks.

Frye was the latest QB victim of "the Jinx"! More players and staff will follow through the revolving door if we don't fix the broken part of the Browns.

The broken part is a "Jinx" that's been around for over 30 years.

Model's Browns left Cleveland as a team that couldn't win the big one when there was a good season - assuming they could have a good season. Then - in Baltimore - with essentailly the same team they won a Supr Bowl! Something obviously changed!

Other than their geographical location it was the color of the uniform. The only color change that could have made any difference was the face mask! They got rid of the bulky glossy white mask of the 70s and 80s in favor of an almost black lower gloss one.

The expansion Browns have had an even bulkier and brighter mask than the Model's had. Recently they made it brioght light gray.

If they change it to very dark, low gloss brown - and reduce the bulk a little - the QB and receivers and everone else will be able to see a few percent better.

Lees time for QB looks (fewer sacks) better QB aim and better view of the incoming pass by receivers (fewer misses, drops, picks, etc.).

Look at the Monday game picks in the PD. Notice that when a player has a bright mask you see a mask with a face behind it - and when you look at a player with a dark mask you see a face with a mask in front of it. Also Frye wore the most bulky mask of the three current guys. The proression of the Browns White mask is in "Legends by the Lake. I have much more researched stuff on this - but I rest my case for now. DARK BROWN (or Charcoal) MASK! Or ALL the Browns folks will be out the door again - and again -

It ain't about coaching and playing ability (the Browns have NOT just picked the wrong person for every job every time for 30 years!).

The players simply cannot see as well as would be possible with a different mask.

Yes, there are other teams with bright masks. They too can improve with a mask change.

The cost is $0 at season change (Lots of new helmets) and less than $40K right now. That's pocket change to the team! Or to Lerner.

Afan45 (as in a fan since 1945)

Found at The Cleveland Plain-Dealer website. (http://blog.cleveland.com/sports/2007/09/cleveland_browns_crennel_says.html)

Excuse me while I :rofl:

Watchthemiddle
09-13-2007, 03:04 PM
:congrats:

To the refs for calling a fair and balanced game with the Bengals and Ravens.

Was that the NBA ref Donohue out there in the endzone??? :confused:

Medford Bronco
09-13-2007, 03:23 PM
I just wish we could all get along its football. I have more important things to deal with at home as most here know and so freaking busy at work and maybe that is why I am so volatile :laugh:

WTE
09-13-2007, 03:53 PM
I just wish we could all get along its football.

I hear you bud. I was just over at the "other" board and it was nothing but posters calling each other morons, idiots and jerks.

I have come here to seek refuge from their crudeness. :angel:

bengaaaaals1688
09-13-2007, 04:15 PM
You know why the Browns are having trouble with their passing game?

It's not the quarterbacks. It's not the wide receivers or tight ends. And it's surely not the offensive line's protection on passing downs.

It's the freaking face masks.

Found at The Cleveland Plain-Dealer website. (http://blog.cleveland.com/sports/2007/09/cleveland_browns_crennel_says.html)

Excuse me while I :rofl:

Wow talk about a spin if I have ever seen/heard one.:rolleyes::laugh:

Cleveland Rocks
09-13-2007, 05:04 PM
Wow, I sure have a lot to respond to now, don't I? I'll go in reverse order first.

I just wish we could all get along its football.

I have a life I live outside the forum. If my response time is too slow, I'm sorry. No need to be sarcastic about it. Hmm.... what happened to the "rocket fast" comment...

hey med. . . charlie lives in colorado-- ask him if HE has NFL sunday ticket. . . . over the past few years, you've probably watched the browns more than he has. . . .

Yea, I live in Colorado. No, I don't have NFL Sunday Ticket. Nor do I care to - I use Sopcast.

Facemask thing... too long to quote

No need to get into that. It's just a shot at humor I'm sure, kind of like the "magic pickle" thing from a few years ago.

Also I cant have an opinon on any team but the Broncos or am an expert

You are a Bronco fan. When you go to bed tonight, you are a Bronco fan. You see things in the NFL through the eyes of a Bronco fan. I see the NFL through my own eyes - as a Browns fan. Your biases as a Bronco fan cloud your perception of other teams. Just as my biases cloud my perception of all teams but the Browns. Your opinions no matter how unbiased you may think they are, are still biased as you are a Bronco fan and you are used to the Broncos. Your team is in the playoff hunt every year and as a Bronco fan you have been pampered. Me, no, I haven't been pampered. In fact, I have been punished far more often for being a Browns fan. Yet, I still am a Browns fan. I still love my team through thick and thin. I'd love for the Browns to be in the playoffs again. BUT, at the same time. I know full well there are bandwagon fans around. When the Browns are in the dumps - you see who the true fans are. When they win - you get the true fans as well as those fans that just "drift" in and out.

Nice bit of sarcastic wit there. But, really, unnecessary.

charlie please dont call me out okay. How do you know my opinon, are you in my head or something, please I am just as big an NFL fan as anyone

I already addressed this above. End of the day, you are still a Bronco fan with Bronco fan biases. No matter how much you try to be unbiased, you are still a Bronco fan. You may "see" the games. But you never "feel" the games. Browns win or lose, no emotion from you. You are indifferent. Browns "win" or "lose" with me - it effects me for a LONG time. You, no emotional response other than "eh, I bet Charlie is cutting his wrists".

Guys, we can no longer post our opinions on 31 other football teams. We are Bronco fans and therefore only "know" about the Broncos.

Nice job paraphrasing there /SARCASM

See, I can be sarcastic as well.

Did I cover everyone? Think so.

Medford Bronco
09-13-2007, 05:12 PM
Charlie you really need to get a grip

I gave a simple opinion and you went off because I disagree that Derek Anderson and Ken Dorsey are an upgrade.

I follow the NFL, please dont tell me how I feel about games okay.
I wanted Oak to win this week for my pool as I thought they could win. Not as a fan but as a gambler etc.

I was just trying to be honest. I never said Browns suck and they will lose 38-0 etc. I gave a simple response thats all. Whether I am a Bronco fan Chief fan Packers fan etc, you can have an opinon on a game if you follow the sport as close as I do.

Ok Mr. Brown here is a question for you

who was the Browns QB in 1984 the year before Kosar and the year after Brian Sipe went to the USFL. Yes I know the answer because I follow the sport and alway have and enjoy the NFL. You can follow teams without being a "FAN" of them.

but I have been pampered by my Bronco upbringing I guess. :rolleyes:

Watchthemiddle
09-13-2007, 05:14 PM

I gave a simple opinion and you went off because I disagree that Derek Anderson and Ken Dorsey are an upgrade.

I wanted Oak to win this week for my pool as I thought they could win. Not as a fan but as a gambler etc.

I was just trying to be honest. I never said Browns suck and they will lose 38-0 etc. I gave a simple response thats all. Whether I am a Bronco fan Chief fan Packers fan etc, you can have an opinon on a game if you follow the sport as close as I do.

who was the Browns QB in 1984 the year before Kosar and the year after Brian Sipe went to the USFL. Yes I know the answer because I follow the sport and alway have and enjoy the NFL. You can follow teams without being a "FAN" of them.

This week or last week??? :confused:

Medford Bronco
09-13-2007, 05:15 PM
This week or last week??? :confused:

Last week sorry WTM. :ahhhhh::eek:

Cleveland Rocks
09-13-2007, 05:15 PM

Paul McDonald

Medford Bronco
09-13-2007, 05:17 PM
Paul McDonald

okay they lost to the Dolphins in the playoffs blowing a 21-3 lead
to a young Dan Marino. They were 8-8

I just remember Charlie. I am a NFL fan not just a Bronco fan

Cleveland Rocks
09-13-2007, 05:23 PM
okay they lost to the Dolphins in the playoffs blowing a 21-3 lead
to a young Dan Marino. They were 8-8

I just remember Charlie. I am a NFL fan not just a Bronco fan

Questions like that doesn't show that you are a "fan" or anything. You are a Bronco fan. General NFL knowledge is enough for you to know some things about teams. But knowing doesn't make you feel anything towards them. I love my Browns. You love your Broncos. However, my life is BROWNS. I am not very wealthy, naturally. I don't buy everything I see associated with the Browns. I buy what I can, when money permits. I know there are Browns fans who are more fanatical than me. I get so depressed following games that I just bawl sometimes. I don't cry. I'm not allowed to and I don't allow myself to. But when the Browns lose and it hurts - sometimes I just can't help it. I've had bad thoughts after games. I've thought of doing drastic actions over "just" a football game. The Browns are me. They are my psychological and philosophical equal.

Medford Bronco
09-13-2007, 05:25 PM
Questions like that doesn't show that you are a "fan" or anything. You are a Bronco fan. General NFL knowledge is enough for you to know some things about teams. But knowing doesn't make you feel anything towards them. I love my Browns. You love your Broncos. However, my life is BROWNS. I am not very wealthy, naturally. I don't buy everything I see associated with the Browns. I buy what I can, when money permits. I know there are Browns fans who are more fanatical than me. I get so depressed following games that I just bawl sometimes. I don't cry. I'm not allowed to and I don't allow myself to. But when the Browns lose and it hurts - sometimes I just can't help it. I've had bad thoughts after games. I've thought of doing drastic actions over "just" a football game. The Browns are me. They are my psychological and philosophical equal.

Dude you need help seriously. Its only football.

and I am a fan of the NFL so please dont say to me something I am not.

TXBRONC
09-13-2007, 06:42 PM
Nice bit of sarcastic wit there. But, really, unnecessary.

Charlie I was playing, no need to get upset.

WTE
09-13-2007, 07:19 PM
Gosh, I'm done seeking refuge. :angel:

Cleveland Rocks
09-13-2007, 08:24 PM
Dude you need help seriously. Its only football.

and I am a fan of the NFL so please dont say to me something I am not.

I hear that a lot, thanks.

But, I say no. I am me and I love me very much. :ahhhhh:

WhoDey
09-14-2007, 01:54 AM
Gosh, I'm done seeking refuge. :angel:

Well, if you feel like focusing your attention elsewhere, maybe you can just leave a videocamera behind so you can catch up at your convenience. :listen:

Escobar
09-16-2007, 03:35 PM
eat crow........ALL OF YOU

Lorcust
09-16-2007, 03:41 PM

Anyhow...

SUNDAY!

SUNDAY!

SUNDAY!

Bengals 35 Clowns 0!

WHO DEY?!?

... ouch.

um.... Got to love that stout Bengals Defene. :elefant:

Escobar
09-16-2007, 03:43 PM
... ouch.

aye, where is mcnair? boller is playing decent...

bengaaaaals1688
09-16-2007, 03:52 PM
eat crow........ALL OF YOU

I can't physically eat any. I have already eaten my entire stomach and no longer have anywhere to put crow.:shocked:

Escobar
09-16-2007, 03:54 PM
I can't physically eat any. I have already eaten my entire stomach and no longer have anywhere to put crow.:shocked:

aye, it was a good game man, i'll give you guys that, my heart was pounding when vickers missed that open catch and knowing you guys had yet another chance..:eek:

Lorcust
09-16-2007, 04:15 PM
aye, where is mcnair? boller is playing decent...

Groin Injury. But its the Jets, so it's not like McNair needs to be in.

bengaaaaals1688
09-16-2007, 04:47 PM
aye, it was a good game man, i'll give you guys that, my heart was pounding when vickers missed that open catch and knowing you guys had yet another chance..:eek:

That was one of the worst games I have ever had the misfortune of listening to/watching. We need a new defensive coordinator because we shouldn't be letting teams get 51 points on us.:tsk:

dogfish
09-16-2007, 06:58 PM
okay whodey, where ya at?

:lol: :laugh:

Devilspawn
09-16-2007, 07:06 PM
That game was ugly. Defense phoned it in. No, they sent it via morse code.

silver_black
09-16-2007, 08:03 PM
... ouch.

i hear Bresnahan is a pretty good DC........:rolleyes:

oh yeah no he isnt. :tsk:

Devilspawn
09-16-2007, 08:14 PM
i hear Bresnahan is a pretty good DC........:rolleyes:

oh yeah no he isnt. :tsk:

He was fired four years too late with us. Shame he was the DC during our run early this decade and took credit. Our offense made our defense, not Chuck.

silver_black
09-16-2007, 08:17 PM
He was fired four years too late with us. Shame he was the DC during our run early this decade and took credit. Our offense made our defense, not Chuck.

you should have been on BM when i was telling WhoDey that this guy is not a very good coordinator. needless to say he wasnt having it.

the opportunistic turnovers then masked just how bad he really is.

Devilspawn
09-16-2007, 09:02 PM
you should have been on BM when i was telling WhoDey that this guy is not a very good coordinator. needless to say he wasnt having it.

the opportunistic turnovers then masked just how bad he really is.

Aw man, he actually praised the guy? Bresnahan couldn't do better talent in Oakland. He was brutal. He had SOME good game planning, the first encounter vs. the Jets when Chad Pennington was riding high comes to mind, and the playoff game vs. Miami. But he's not very good. I was wondering why he was still the coordinator for so long, I'm just glad he's out of our silky smooth hair.

Broncos Mtnman
09-16-2007, 09:04 PM
*looks around the boards*

HMMMMMMM... Where is WhoDey?

It must suck to give up 51 points to the Browns. It must suck even worse to LOSE...

And, when did they lose....?

It was

SUNDAY

SUNDAY

SUNDAY

SUNDAY

Somehow, I don't think we'll see his sorry smack around here again for awhile.

Hey WhoDey. I had Jamal Lewis on my fantasy team today. Guess what?

He rushed for over 200 yards on...

SUNDAY

SUNDAY

SUNDAY

SUNDAY

Medford Bronco
09-16-2007, 09:07 PM
I have to say congrats to the Browns. I never in one million years
would have expected them to get 51

Great win for you Charlie and Escobar :salute:

WTE
09-17-2007, 07:02 AM
*looks around the boards*

HMMMMMMM... Where is WhoDey?

He's too busy looking for another defense to replace his Bungles on the League of Trolls fantasy league. :ahhhhh:

That's right. He acquired the Cincy D midweek and started them against me. Bwa haha

dogfish
09-17-2007, 07:53 AM
He's too busy looking for another defense to replace his Bungles on the League of Trolls fantasy league. :ahhhhh:

That's right. He acquired the Cincy D midweek and started them against me. Bwa haha

if he doesn't show up by this afternoon, i think we may want to send someone by his house and make sure he's okay. . .

Cleveland Rocks
09-17-2007, 10:31 AM
Great win for you Charlie and Escobar :salute:

Thanks, but I'd rather watch a football game. Not a basketball game.

Something needs to be done about that defense.

bengaaaaals1688
09-17-2007, 11:24 AM
Thanks, but I'd rather watch a football game. Not a basketball game.

Something needs to be done about that defense.

Both defenses.

Kapaibro
09-17-2007, 12:06 PM
That game was ugly. Defense phoned it in. No, they sent it via morse code.

I heard it was pigeons

Pigeons with bird flu

Retired_Member_001
09-17-2007, 12:33 PM
Thank you to the Cleveland Browns for the disposing of WhoDey.

:beer:

topscribe
09-17-2007, 01:46 PM
Oh, WhoDey will resurface.

He's here for the long haul, I hope.

-----

broncos9697
09-17-2007, 02:33 PM
wow!!
what a game of off..neither team has a def..at all...
But was surprised me was the off. the browns put up...
chad J. you better find another team that can help you out with over 200 yards you still lost..

cpr940
09-17-2007, 07:22 PM

Anyhow...

SUNDAY!

SUNDAY!

SUNDAY!

Bengals 35 Clowns 0!

WHO DEY?!?

I remained silent as long as I could.

I have not even read anything else in this thread.

But:

:aetsch:

There is nothing I really have to say.

Astrass
09-18-2007, 02:12 PM
Oucho-once

New cincy D nickname

xX-Bronco-Xx
09-18-2007, 06:48 PM
I'm sorry Whodey, you're my bud but lol!!!!!

:pound::pound::pound::pound:

GEM
09-19-2007, 03:57 PM
Has anyone checked on Whodey for a heartbeat lately?

Watchthemiddle
09-19-2007, 04:24 PM
Has anyone checked on Whodey for a heartbeat lately?

I think he is trying out for the Bengals Defense. They are holding open enrollment and tryouts 2 games into the season because it really can't get any worse.

All reports say, WhoDey will work for $10 an hour, so look for him to get signed. They can cut payroll and still ONLY give up 51 to the Browns or whoever they are playing this week.

:coffee:

TXBRONC
09-19-2007, 05:21 PM
Just about every time Who Dey has talked smack like this about his Bengals it always seem to come back and bite him in the rear end.

DenBronx
09-20-2007, 09:55 PM
Just about every time Who Dey has talked smack like this about his Bengals it always seem to come back and bit him in rear end.

all i can say is ouch. didnt he predict 41-0??? LOL!

Broncos Mtnman
09-20-2007, 10:27 PM
I wouldn't worry about WhoDey.

He'll crawl out from under his rock when the Bungles win a game again.

It's easy for some people to "smack" when their team wins. WhoDey is one of those guys.

I'm just sure glad that I was playing Jamal Lewis at RB on my FF team on....

SUNDAY

SUNDAY

SUNDAY

It made my team :first:

Cleveland Rocks
09-21-2007, 12:04 AM
I am suprised he's not showing up.

I figured he wasn't showing up for fear of something I may say.

But, he can rest assured. He won't be getting it from me. He's already gotten it from all of you.

bengaaaaals1688
09-21-2007, 12:06 AM
I am suprised he's not showing up.

I figured he wasn't showing up for fear of something I may say.

But, he can rest assured. He won't be getting it from me. He's already gotten it from all of you.

WhoDey hasn't been doing much... I haven't even heard from him much off the boards, so it isn't just him staying off the boards... what he has been doing I don't know, but he has been doing something that has kept him almost completely offline.

Cleveland Rocks
09-21-2007, 12:08 AM
WhoDey hasn't been doing much... I haven't even heard from him much off the boards, so it isn't just him staying off the boards... what he has been doing I don't know, but he has been doing something that has kept him almost completely offline.

Still though, by not showing up it isn't exactly sending a good message. Makes him look like a person that won't admit they were wrong.

dogfish
09-21-2007, 12:28 AM
what he has been doing I don't know, but he has been doing something that has kept him almost completely offline.

yea, crying like a little girl most likely. . . . :laugh:

ahh well, crow is a dish best served cold. . .

bengaaaaals1688
09-21-2007, 01:00 AM
Still though, by not showing up it isn't exactly sending a good message. Makes him look like a person that won't admit they were wrong.

Not denying that... just saying what he can't say because he isn't here.

Poet
09-22-2007, 02:59 PM

It won't be pretty for your Bungles this year either against my honorable Patriots. :wave:

Your "honorable" Patriots? You mean the team with the biggest jerk as a coach? The team that cheated? The team that benefited from a terrible call against Oakland to start up its great run? That is honorable? What reality do you live in? I think the Patriots will beat the Bengals, I think the Patriots are a modern day dynasty, I think that you have one of if not the greatest coaches ever. Your QB is overrated but he will be in the hall of fame, he is very good, your team is amazing. But honorable, really? That is like saying my Bengals where full of law abiding gentlemen last year.

Poet
09-22-2007, 03:06 PM
I wouldn't worry about WhoDey.

He'll crawl out from under his rock when the Bungles win a game again.

It's easy for some people to "smack" when their team wins. WhoDey is one of those guys.

I'm just sure glad that I was playing Jamal Lewis at RB on my FF team on....

SUNDAY

SUNDAY

SUNDAY

It made my team :first:

The Bungles? I can do you one better, instead of typing Bungles next time just type out "I am an unimaginative fool and I wish I had something original to say, but since I don't I will just repeat what I have heard 1000 times before".

dogfish
09-22-2007, 05:16 PM
The Bungles? I can do you one better, instead of typing Bungles next time just type out "I am an unimaginative fool and I wish I had something original to say, but since I don't I will just repeat what I have heard 1000 times before".

riiiiight, and calling someone a fool is just SO original and creative. . . ooh, look at the smack fly!

::rolleyes:

Poet
09-22-2007, 05:27 PM
riiiiight, and calling someone a fool is just SO original and creative. . . ooh, look at the smack fly!

::rolleyes:

The difference is that it is not a played out, old decrepit term. It is the equivalent of calling the Steelers the Stoolers, or the Cowboys the Cowgirls. Do you get it now, or should I go into more dept for yu?:confused:

dogfish
09-22-2007, 05:40 PM
The difference is that it is not a played out, old decrepit term. It is the equivalent of calling the Steelers the Stoolers, or the Cowboys the Cowgirls. Do you get it now, or should I go into more dept for yu?:confused:

nah, if that's your idea of smack that isn't played out, i really don't need to see any more-- i saw enough of that weaksauce stuff when i was on the playground in third grade, i don't feel much need to revisit those days again. . . thanks anyways!

:wave:

Poet
09-22-2007, 05:59 PM
nah, if that's your idea of smack that isn't played out, i really don't need to see any more-- i saw enough of that weaksauce stuff when i was on the playground in third grade, i don't feel much need to revisit those days again. . . thanks anyways!

:wave:

I think what bothers you the most is that you know I am right. Oh well, keep talking about weak smack and defending the term bungles. Such stellar trash talk you boys run around here.

dogfish
09-22-2007, 06:52 PM
I think what bothers you the most is that you know I am right. Oh well, keep talking about weak smack and defending the term bungles. Such stellar trash talk you boys run around here.

fine, we'll call 'em the fumbles if that makes you feel better. . .

your team goes from being the doormat of the league to an also-ran, and you think you can talk some junk. . . way to go there, ascending to the heights of mediocrity! you get beat down by the browns, and then you wanna come on our team's board and call people foolish? yea, you look like a real rhodes scholar running your mouth after your boys got smacked by one of the worst teams in the league. . . tell me again how you LOSE when your QB throws SIX freakin' TDs. . . ?? congrats on making derek anderson, the guy they almost cut in training camp, into a household name. . . i bet frye is pissed-- if he'd gotten to play against your JV squad he'd have been well on his way to the pro bowl instead of getting run out of town. . . :lol:

TXBRONC
09-22-2007, 07:28 PM

Kid DF has put a beat down on you, please bow out gracefully while you can. :hahaha:

Poet
09-22-2007, 07:59 PM
Kid DF has put a beat down on you, please bow out gracefully while you can. :hahaha:

What beatdown is that? If by beat down you mean that DF has no real rebuttal to any of my points other then "well we beat two bad teams and your team lost to one" then sure, you got me. If DF wanted to bring a real argument with sustenance to the table I would not be laughing my arse off. The only saving grace that you boys have here is that it's your MB. So keep on bringing out those Bronco homers, I'll keep on abusing them.

Poet
09-22-2007, 08:04 PM
fine, we'll call 'em the fumbles if that makes you feel better. . .

your team goes from being the doormat of the league to an also-ran, and you think you can talk some junk. . . way to go there, ascending to the heights of mediocrity! you get beat down by the browns, and then you wanna come on our team's board and call people foolish? yea, you look like a real rhodes scholar running your mouth after your boys got smacked by one of the worst teams in the league. . . tell me again how you LOSE when your QB throws SIX freakin' TDs. . . ?? congrats on making derek anderson, the guy they almost cut in training camp, into a household name. . . i bet frye is pissed-- if he'd gotten to play against your JV squad he'd have been well on his way to the pro bowl instead of getting run out of town. . . :lol:

Once again you cannot muster any argument on what I was talking smack to. Did I proclaim the greatness of the Bengals? When and where did I do that. Look kiddo, I think the Bengals will get the second wild card slot and lose in the first round, and it is quite possible that they miss the playoffs, but did you see me making idiotic claims about my team? No, you did not. So what you want is for me to only go "Bengals this and Bengals that" and not talk smack on stupid claims? If there was a Bengals fan on this forum who said "Palmer is the best Qb in the league" I would be ridiculing them just as much as I was dissing the person who put up the god awful argument. Do you get it now? Can I be any clearer? I openly admit that the Bengals have a TERRIBLE defense, but that has nothign to do what I was saying. Quite being a homer, and take those blinders off. I enjoy an intelligent football discussion, but if you want to get in a pissing match about things that are off topic then I can win that war too.

Poet
09-26-2007, 05:50 PM

Brady Quinn sucks, story over.

bengaaaaals1688
09-26-2007, 06:10 PM

He is still better than both Frye and Anderson.

Cleveland Rocks
09-26-2007, 07:51 PM

Wow, such a truly wonderous response there King87!!!

You statement is completely devoid of anything resembling a "good" answer. There are no examples of just why you feel that way. The person that you feel that way about has never played a single down in the NFL. Next time, provide reasons before making such a "horrible" answer.

Poet
09-26-2007, 08:42 PM
Wow, such a truly wonderous response there King87!!!

You statement is completely devoid of anything resembling a "good" answer. There are no examples of just why you feel that way. The person that you feel that way about has never played a single down in the NFL. Next time, provide reasons before making such a "horrible" answer.

It wasn't an answer, just a conclusion that is most likely going to be true. I am not impressed with anything about Brady Quinn. No one even knew who he was before Weiss showed up, there was no hype about him at all. Sure you can point to Tom Brady, but I will take those odds. The simple fact that Brady Quinn failed to impress anyone when he went from team to team for workouts is another thing. And if the Browns thought he was so great and such a good QB they would have taken him first above Thomas. "Franchise" QB> Franchise offensive lineman, or did you not know that? They made a trade that will most likely come back to bite them in the arse to draft a Qb to give the fans something to be excited about.

Cleveland Rocks
09-26-2007, 09:02 PM
It wasn't an answer, just a conclusion that is most likely going to be true. I am not impressed with anything about Brady Quinn. No one even knew who he was before Weiss showed up, there was no hype about him at all. Sure you can point to Tom Brady, but I will take those odds. The simple fact that Brady Quinn failed to impress anyone when he went from team to team for workouts is another thing. And if the Browns thought he was so great and such a good QB they would have taken him first above Thomas. "Franchise" QB> Franchise offensive lineman, or did you not know that? They made a trade that will most likely come back to bite them in the arse to draft a Qb to give the fans something to be excited about.

The Browns offensive line has been in Shambles. So how do you fix that offensive line?

Hmm .... here are your options:

A- Select an offensive lineman
B- Ignore the Problem
C- Pick up someone later in the draft (never worked out well for Browns)

So what is the choice? You select an offensive lineman. Brady Quinn fell because nobody needed/wanted a QB except for Oakland, Detroit, Miami.

Oakland got JaMarcus Russell - a real nobody. Somebody who nobody heard of untill his bowl game. Detroit went for a WR. Miami is the only one that was REALLY surprising. Nobody else needed/wanted a QB. That is why Brady Quinn fell. You cannot judge him without seeing him play. Ryan Leaf looked damn good in the preseason and his first few games. How did he turn out? Everyone said he was the best between himself and Manning. Look who turned out best. Anything can happen with Quinn whenever he plays. The longer that he doesn't play this year - the better he will be. The offensive line still isn't good - even with Thomas. Thomas has looked good, but the rest - blech. Your reasoning that he sucks because you said so. Isn't valid.

Poet
09-27-2007, 12:13 AM
The Browns offensive line has been in Shambles. So how do you fix that offensive line?

Hmm .... here are your options:

A- Select an offensive lineman
B- Ignore the Problem
C- Pick up someone later in the draft (never worked out well for Browns)

So what is the choice? You select an offensive lineman. Brady Quinn fell because nobody needed/wanted a QB except for Oakland, Detroit, Miami.

Oakland got JaMarcus Russell - a real nobody. Somebody who nobody heard of untill his bowl game. Detroit went for a WR. Miami is the only one that was REALLY surprising. Nobody else needed/wanted a QB. That is why Brady Quinn fell. You cannot judge him without seeing him play. Ryan Leaf looked damn good in the preseason and his first few games. How did he turn out? Everyone said he was the best between himself and Manning. Look who turned out best. Anything can happen with Quinn whenever he plays. The longer that he doesn't play this year - the better he will be. The offensive line still isn't good - even with Thomas. Thomas has looked good, but the rest - blech. Your reasoning that he sucks because you said so. Isn't valid.

When your team picks an offensive lineman ahead of a "franchise" QB that means that they think the lineman is better then the QB. Exactly how much faith do you have in a QB that wasn't deemed good enough to be their first pick. A real franchise QB is greater and better then a franchise lineman. If your team had Anthony Munoz or whatever all time great offensive lineman you would want to choose and Marino, or Montana, or whatever great Qb you want to choose and had to pick one to keep, they are going to keep the QB. Russel was a real nobody? If by real nobody you mean absolute physical stud who has a great arm, great speed, and makes plays then yeah, he is a REAL nobody. Detroit knew better then to take Quinn, as bad as their WR draft pick goes they still know a QB bust when they see one. Roy Williams is becoming a very fine WR, Rogers kept getting hurt, and the other Williams was the only true bust because he just kinda quit and got fat (literally). They looked at Joey Harrington, looked at Brady Quinn and said "hell no, we aren't doing that again". Quinn had no hype coming into college, no one even knew who he was until Weiss showed up. A QB means more then a lineman, and it is that simple. Last year Palmer only had 2 fifths of his offensive line for most of the year and he did very well. Brady has played well with injuries to his offensive line, Schuab is playing well with the Texans, and the poor line play was David Carr's excuse. Sorry, your counterargument fails.

KCL
10-14-2007, 04:37 PM

where is that WhoDey?:laugh:

Poet
10-14-2007, 05:07 PM

Probably looking for Levi Jone's pride and blocking ability.

Was a good win for the Chiefs. Don't get too happy about it, it isn't like you beat a very good team.;)

KCL
10-14-2007, 05:17 PM
Probably looking for Levi Jone's pride and blocking ability.

Was a good win for the Chiefs. Don't get too happy about it, it isn't like you beat a very good team.;)

A win is a win....no matter who its against or what their records are...and the purpose of my post was to counter what WhoDey posted.

Uncle Buck
10-14-2007, 05:23 PM

Congrats on your win, my dear, and yeah.... where IS that WhoDey?? I want him here NOW!

"HOO-DEYYYY! HOO-DEYYYY! HOO-DEYYYY! ...."

:rofl:

Poet
10-14-2007, 05:38 PM
A win is a win....no matter who its against or what their records are...and the purpose of my post was to counter what WhoDey posted.

It was a light jab at you. I was insulting my own team......

Cleveland Rocks
10-14-2007, 05:39 PM
When your team picks an offensive lineman ahead of a "franchise" QB that means that they think the lineman is better then the QB. Exactly how much faith do you have in a QB that wasn't deemed good enough to be their first pick. A real franchise QB is greater and better then a franchise lineman. If your team had Anthony Munoz or whatever all time great offensive lineman you would want to choose and Marino, or Montana, or whatever great Qb you want to choose and had to pick one to keep, they are going to keep the QB. Russel was a real nobody? If by real nobody you mean absolute physical stud who has a great arm, great speed, and makes plays then yeah, he is a REAL nobody. Detroit knew better then to take Quinn, as bad as their WR draft pick goes they still know a QB bust when they see one. Roy Williams is becoming a very fine WR, Rogers kept getting hurt, and the other Williams was the only true bust because he just kinda quit and got fat (literally). They looked at Joey Harrington, looked at Brady Quinn and said "hell no, we aren't doing that again". Quinn had no hype coming into college, no one even knew who he was until Weiss showed up. A QB means more then a lineman, and it is that simple. Last year Palmer only had 2 fifths of his offensive line for most of the year and he did very well. Brady has played well with injuries to his offensive line, Schuab is playing well with the Texans, and the poor line play was David Carr's excuse. Sorry, your counterargument fails.

That is the biggest load of bull I have ever heard.

The only reason to pick a player is because he is better than the other player and the only reason to pick a player before another player is because that first player is better than that other player. How about this? The Browns offensive line has sucked for ages. How do you fix the offensive line? Draft an offensive lineman or draft a quarterback. The answer to fixing the offensive line is to draft an offensive lineman and sign offensive linemen in free agency. Not draft a QB. So, the Browns drafted Joe Thomas and signed Eric Steinbach to fix the offensive line problems. The Browns did not pick Brady Quinn at #3 because Joe Thomas was there and Joe Thomas fixed a glaring need at LT. The Browns LT at that time was Kevin Shaffer and Kevin Shaffer had never played LT for a right-handed QB before. Kevin Shaffer was not used to protecting a QB's blindside and was average at best at playing left tackle. So, the Browns drafted Joe Thomas as he was a true left tackle. Kevin Shaffer could then move to RT where he is more accustomed to playing (because Mike Vick is a left handed QB he was not protecting Mike Vick's blindside). So the Browns addressed their big need. The Miami Dolphins skipped over Brady Quinn because they were the Miami Dolphins. There went the only team other than the Browns that "needed" a QB. The only team left that needed a QB was the Baltimore Ravens and they were negotiating a deal with the Dallas Cowboys to move up and select Brady Quinn. However, the Browns decided to trade away their second round pick and the 1st round pick next year to select Brady Quinn. Brady Quinn cannot and should never play Left Tackle. The Browns needed a Left Tackle, so the Browns selected a Left Tackle. Not because Brady Quinn "sucks" but because the Browns needed a Left Tackle far more than they needed a QB at that point. Prior to the draft Charlie Frye had played decent at QB behind a ragtag offensive line and Derek Anderson had mixed results behind the very same ragtag offensive line. Now, the Browns have Joe Thomas and how has the offensive line performed? The anwer? Very well. Brady Quinn is riding the bench like he should studying the gamebook and learning all he can from Ken Dorsey and Derek Anderson. Brady Quinn is sitting on the bench not because he "sucks" but because he is a rookie QB and has no experience whatsoever in the NFL and although scouts claimed he could start from day one that does not mean that he SHOULD start from game 1.

KCL
10-14-2007, 05:47 PM
It was a light jab at you. I was insulting my own team......

well on the flip side...its not like you all got beat by a good team...
an ok team we are....average at best....

there were even...:laugh:

KCL
10-14-2007, 05:48 PM
Congrats on your win, my dear, and yeah.... where IS that WhoDey?? I want him here NOW!

"HOO-DEYYYY! HOO-DEYYYY! HOO-DEYYYY! ...."

:rofl:

at this point...I will take a win over any team...;)

bengaaaaals1688
10-14-2007, 06:53 PM
well on the flip side...its not like you all got beat by a good team...
an ok team we are....average at best....

there were even...:laugh:

Average at best has you at first in the division...

KCL
10-14-2007, 07:00 PM
Average at best has you at first in the division...

still average....look at the division....;)

Poet
10-14-2007, 08:44 PM
That is the biggest load of bull I have ever heard.

The only reason to pick a player is because he is better than the other player and the only reason to pick a player before another player is because that first player is better than that other player. How about this? The Browns offensive line has sucked for ages. How do you fix the offensive line? Draft an offensive lineman or draft a quarterback. The answer to fixing the offensive line is to draft an offensive lineman and sign offensive linemen in free agency. Not draft a QB. So, the Browns drafted Joe Thomas and signed Eric Steinbach to fix the offensive line problems. The Browns did not pick Brady Quinn at #3 because Joe Thomas was there and Joe Thomas fixed a glaring need at LT. The Browns LT at that time was Kevin Shaffer and Kevin Shaffer had never played LT for a right-handed QB before. Kevin Shaffer was not used to protecting a QB's blindside and was average at best at playing left tackle. So, the Browns drafted Joe Thomas as he was a true left tackle. Kevin Shaffer could then move to RT where he is more accustomed to playing (because Mike Vick is a left handed QB he was not protecting Mike Vick's blindside). So the Browns addressed their big need. The Miami Dolphins skipped over Brady Quinn because they were the Miami Dolphins. There went the only team other than the Browns that "needed" a QB. The only team left that needed a QB was the Baltimore Ravens and they were negotiating a deal with the Dallas Cowboys to move up and select Brady Quinn. However, the Browns decided to trade away their second round pick and the 1st round pick next year to select Brady Quinn. Brady Quinn cannot and should never play Left Tackle. The Browns needed a Left Tackle, so the Browns selected a Left Tackle. Not because Brady Quinn "sucks" but because the Browns needed a Left Tackle far more than they needed a QB at that point. Prior to the draft Charlie Frye had played decent at QB behind a ragtag offensive line and Derek Anderson had mixed results behind the very same ragtag offensive line. Now, the Browns have Joe Thomas and how has the offensive line performed? The anwer? Very well. Brady Quinn is riding the bench like he should studying the gamebook and learning all he can from Ken Dorsey and Derek Anderson. Brady Quinn is sitting on the bench not because he "sucks" but because he is a rookie QB and has no experience whatsoever in the NFL and although scouts claimed he could start from day one that does not mean that he SHOULD start from game 1.

You take a franchise QB before a franchise player of another position every time period. You guys took Thomas because you thought he was a better player, period. You guys traded for Quinn to give you something exciting to cheer for, maybe the Brown fans are actually dumb enough to fall in love with Brady Quinn..........

I am well aware of why he is on the bench, it worked well for Palmer and McNair. The difference is that Quinn is a product of Charlie Weiss. No one knew of him when he came into college, Notre Dame wasnt a sexy place to go when he came in. He didn't do well before Weiss and then BAM (yeah like Madden baby) Weiss shows up and Brady Quinn is this amazing QB. The Dolphins needed a QB and they took a WR over him. No one but Mel Kiper Jr. was in love with Brady Quinn. After how he played in the bowl games and how less then stellar he really looked people where less then enchanted about Quinn. Quinn is going to flop, and it is going to be hi-larious when it happens

Cleveland Rocks
10-14-2007, 09:08 PM
You take a franchise QB before a franchise player of another position every time period. You guys took Thomas because you thought he was a better player, period. You guys traded for Quinn to give you something exciting to cheer for, maybe the Brown fans are actually dumb enough to fall in love with Brady Quinn..........

I am well aware of why he is on the bench, it worked well for Palmer and McNair. The difference is that Quinn is a product of Charlie Weiss. No one knew of him when he came into college, Notre Dame wasnt a sexy place to go when he came in. He didn't do well before Weiss and then BAM (yeah like Madden baby) Weiss shows up and Brady Quinn is this amazing QB. The Dolphins needed a QB and they took a WR over him. No one but Mel Kiper Jr. was in love with Brady Quinn. After how he played in the bowl games and how less then stellar he really looked people where less then enchanted about Quinn. Quinn is going to flop, and it is going to be hi-larious when it happens

No, you draft to fit a need. If a team needs a running back. Do they pick the QB? No, they pick a running back. The Browns offensive line has sucked for years and years and years and years. So what do you do to fix the offensive line? You do not draft a quarterback to fix the offensive line, PERIOD. You draft an offensive line to fix the offensive line. The Browns offensive line has been horrible over the years and FINALLY was addressed this year. FINALLY addressed. The Browns drafted Quinn later on because he fell that far. NOBODY expected Quinn to fall that far - PERIOD. Quinn fell that far because nobody needed/wanted a rookie QB because they had more glaring needs (except for Miami, why they picked a WR is beyond anybody's guess). While you are talking about Browns fans being "dumb" enough to fall in love with Quinn. Maybe Bungle fans will be so in love with the other Brady (yes, Tom Brady) that they will jump back off that backwagon they are on. After all, we all know how you Bungle fans aren't real fans after all. You are just "fake fans" who jump on the bandwagon of whatever team is "hot". You know what is going to be really hilarious? When the hot player named JaMarcus Russell flops. Who was JaMarcus Russell before that Bowl Game? NOBODY. He was a nothing. But he wins against Notre Dame and BOOM (just like Madden) he is drafted #1 in the NFL. Brady Quinn was thought highly of by ALL Draft "gurus" and it was shocking to EVERYBODY that he fell as far as he did. Brady Quinn was drafted because it was unsure of just how Charlie Frye would play this year. He played very poorly behind a poor offensive line. But how would he play behind a much better offensive line? The answer as it turned out was that he had "happy feet" and was too scarred emotionally to start anymore as we found out week 1. Since then, the QB with virtually no pocket presence last year or any time he played (Anderson) has come in and has been sacked few times. The offensive line is doing its job FINALLY and what is happening? The Browns are 3-3 and not in the AFC North basement. Because the offensive line is FINALLY doing its job. FINALLY doing its job. The Bengals? They are in the basement and their coach is losing control of the team. But, that kind of is natural because of all the cons on that team.

Poet
10-14-2007, 09:55 PM
No, you draft to fit a need. If a team needs a running back. Do they pick the QB? No, they pick a running back. The Browns offensive line has sucked for years and years and years and years. So what do you do to fix the offensive line? You do not draft a quarterback to fix the offensive line, PERIOD. You draft an offensive line to fix the offensive line. The Browns offensive line has been horrible over the years and FINALLY was addressed this year. FINALLY addressed. The Browns drafted Quinn later on because he fell that far. NOBODY expected Quinn to fall that far - PERIOD. Quinn fell that far because nobody needed/wanted a rookie QB because they had more glaring needs (except for Miami, why they picked a WR is beyond anybody's guess). While you are talking about Browns fans being "dumb" enough to fall in love with Quinn. Maybe Bungle fans will be so in love with the other Brady (yes, Tom Brady) that they will jump back off that backwagon they are on. After all, we all know how you Bungle fans aren't real fans after all. You are just "fake fans" who jump on the bandwagon of whatever team is "hot". You know what is going to be really hilarious? When the hot player named JaMarcus Russell flops. Who was JaMarcus Russell before that Bowl Game? NOBODY. He was a nothing. But he wins against Notre Dame and BOOM (just like Madden) he is drafted #1 in the NFL. Brady Quinn was thought highly of by ALL Draft "gurus" and it was shocking to EVERYBODY that he fell as far as he did. Brady Quinn was drafted because it was unsure of just how Charlie Frye would play this year. He played very poorly behind a poor offensive line. But how would he play behind a much better offensive line? The answer as it turned out was that he had "happy feet" and was too scarred emotionally to start anymore as we found out week 1. Since then, the QB with virtually no pocket presence last year or any time he played (Anderson) has come in and has been sacked few times. The offensive line is doing its job FINALLY and what is happening? The Browns are 3-3 and not in the AFC North basement. Because the offensive line is FINALLY doing its job. FINALLY doing its job. The Bengals? They are in the basement and their coach is losing control of the team. But, that kind of is natural because of all the cons on that team.

Ever hear of a paragraph?

Your team had a need, a QB. A real franchise QB is better then a franchise offensive lineman. Do you want Anthony Munoz or Walter Jones, or do you want Montana or Marino? The Raiders wanted a QB, the Lions where interested in a QB, your team thought that a lineman was better then Quinn, not a lot of confidence in that "franchise" QB...cough. The Bucs', Dolphins, friggin Jaguars where interested. But none of those teams took him. Yeah he was such a great QB that was soooo talented that teams that where looking for a QB didn't take him......OH MAN YOU JUST GOT ME :eek:

Oh BTW, teh reason why Russell was drafted so high was because of the bowl games and his physical abilities. There is this thing called the combine, and what they do is look at what a player can do.....need more explanation?

And here is the funny thing, I have been a fan of the Bengals ever since I was a little kid. Yeah, we sure do jump on bandwagons huh brother? See it's idiot Cleveland fans like you that make me respect Modell.

Cleveland Rocks
10-14-2007, 10:08 PM
Ever hear of a paragraph?

Your team had a need, a QB. A real franchise QB is better then a franchise offensive lineman. Do you want Anthony Munoz or Walter Jones, or do you want Montana or Marino? The Raiders wanted a QB, the Lions where interested in a QB, your team thought that a lineman was better then Quinn, not a lot of confidence in that "franchise" QB...cough. The Bucs', Dolphins, friggin Jaguars where interested. But none of those teams took him. Yeah he was such a great QB that was soooo talented that teams that where looking for a QB didn't take him......OH MAN YOU JUST GOT ME :eek:

Oh BTW, teh reason why Russell was drafted so high was because of the bowl games and his physical abilities. There is this thing called the combine, and what they do is look at what a player can do.....need more explanation?

The Browns didn't "need" a QB. Even the best "franchise" QB will look like Ryan Leaf behind a rag-tag offensive line. The Browns needed an offensive line. They have always needed an offensive line since they returned. The offensive line was always addressed in the 6th-7th round in the draft. Is that where you find franchise left tackles? NO. You do not. The Browns have always needed an offensive line. The Browns have had a number of weak links since returning to the league and guess the 1 single problem that was NEVER addressed. The offensive line which brought another meaning to the words offensive in football. The Browns drafted Couch in the first round in 99'. You saw how he played behind a horrible offensive line. Did he do good behind a horrible offensive line? No, he did horribly behind a horrible offensive line. David Carr in Houston? He did horribly behind a horrid offensive line. It wasn't untill Butch Davis drafted Jeff Faine that the offensive line was given ANY real attention and that was a band-aide being put on a wound that needed stitching. It did not fix any of the problems. So, new coach, a general manager. Browns finally address the offensive line through free agency. But, they signed washed up veterans and not young talent. So, they FINALLY drafted young offensive line talent in Joe Thomas and paired him with the relatively young Eric Steinbach. The result? Much, much, much, much better offensive line. Brady Quinn hasn't played yet because the offensive line is doing its job for a change and protecting the quarterback. Derek Anderson is a pocket passer. What do you need paired with a pocket passer for him to do even a servicable job? A decent pass-protecting offensive line. Derek Anderson has much better protection and is playing very well. So, no need whatsoever for Brady Quinn to play. Brady Quinn is not a "bust" as you call him. Funny, he hasn't thrown a single pass in the NFL and you are already declaring him a bust. Yet, you do not share the same judgement towards the rookies on the Bungles. Seems to me that you just want to talk crap, trash. With no artistic or intelligent merit whatsoever. You provide absolutely no reasoning for your stance that Brady Quinn is a "bust". If Brady Quinn was a "bust" there would be plenty of things to prove it by and you have nothign other than your rants that he is a "product of the system". If Brady Quinn was a product of the system and Brady Quinn is just a scrub, why has Notre Dame and Charlie Weiss had such difficulty in replacing him? Why is Notre Dame having a horrid season? After all, as you have alluded to, any scrub can play QB for Charlie Weiss in his system. Also, yes, I do know what a paragraph is. But, since you appear to have disdain and you are uncomfortable with me writing this way and continue to give me a hard time, I shall continue to make this reading "uncomfortable" for you.

Poet
10-14-2007, 10:18 PM
The Browns didn't "need" a QB. The Browns needed an offensive line. They have always needed an offensive line since they returned. The offensive line was always addressed in the 6th-7th round in the draft. Is that where you find franchise left tackles? NO. You do not. The Browns have always needed an offensive line. The Browns have had a number of weak links since returning to the league and guess the 1 single problem that was NEVER addressed. The offensive line which brought another meaning to the words offensive in football. The Browns drafted Couch in the first round in 99'. You saw how he played behind a horrible offensive line. Did he do good behind a horrible offensive line? No, he did horribly behind a horrible offensive line. David Carr in Houston? He did horribly behind a horrid offensive line. It wasn't untill Butch Davis drafted Jeff Faine that the offensive line was given ANY real attention and that was a band-aide being put on a wound that needed stitching. It did not fix any of the problems. So, new coach, a general manager. Browns finally address the offensive line through free agency. But, they signed washed up veterans and not young talent. So, they FINALLY drafted young offensive line talent in Joe Thomas and paired him with the relatively young Eric Steinbach. The result? Much, much, much, much better offensive line. Brady Quinn hasn't played yet because the offensive line is doing its job for a change and protecting the quarterback. Derek Anderson is a pocket passer. What do you need paired with a pocket passer for him to do even a servicable job? A decent pass-protecting offensive line. Derek Anderson has much better protection and is playing very well. So, no need whatsoever for Brady Quinn to play. Brady Quinn is not a "bust" as you call him. Funny, he hasn't thrown a single pass in the NFL and you are already declaring him a bust. Yet, you do not share the same judgement towards the rookies on the Bungles. Seems to me that you just want to talk crap, trash. With no artistic or intelligent merit whatsoever. You provide absolutely no reasoning for your stance that Brady Quinn is a "bust". If Brady Quinn was a "bust" there would be plenty of things to prove it by and you have nothign other than your rants that he is a "product of the system". If Brady Quinn was a product of the system and Brady Quinn is just a scrub, why has Notre Dame and Charlie Weiss had such difficulty in replacing him? Why is Notre Dame having a horrid season? After all, as you have alluded to, any scrub can play QB for Charlie Weiss in his system. Also, yes, I do know what a paragraph is. But, since you appear to have disdain and you are uncomfortable with me writing this way and continue to give me a hard time, I shall continue to make this reading "uncomfortable" for you.

Hell, why make it easier to read right? It isn't like your mindless drivel is easy to read anyway.

How did you guys not need a real QB? Your friggin coach decided who was going to start by flipping a coin.........man you sure had the man huh? Going into the season you really htink that the Browns had any faith whatsoever in Derek Anderson?

The reason the Notre Dame is struggling is because they are a bad team all around. They have no WRs, no standout offensive player at all. Plus they are playing a murderers row schedule with a first year player......once again you sure got me.

I am not knocking Quinn for not playing, you are obviously not getting that. He had no hype coming into college, he had no hype before Weiss, and going into the draft he lost most of his hype when he was examined more....... We can keep arguing, and you can keep losing.

Cleveland Rocks
10-14-2007, 10:24 PM
Hell, why make it easier to read right? It isn't like your mindless drivel is easy to read anyway.

How did you guys not need a real QB? Your friggin coach decided who was going to start by flipping a coin.........man you sure had the man huh? Going into the season you really htink that the Browns had any faith whatsoever in Derek Anderson?

The reason the Notre Dame is struggling is because they are a bad team all around. They have no WRs, no standout offensive player at all. Plus they are playing a murderers row schedule with a first year player......once again you sure got me.

I am not knocking Quinn for not playing, you are obviously not getting that. He had no hype coming into college, he had no hype before Weiss, and going into the draft he lost most of his hype when he was examined more....... We can keep arguing, and you can keep losing.

No, my friggin coach determined who would start a preseason game by the flip of a can. Both QB's were at a standstill and it was anyone's guess who deserved to play. I'm sorry that the Browns didn't have faith in a 6th round draft pick. Perhaps your Bungles when Palmer goes down can turn to a 6th round draft pick as well with the utmost confidence. Who in the NFL wants a 6th round draft pick to even start at QB? Other than Tom Brady, it is unheard of.

Ok, even using your mentality that Notre Dame sucks and that is why they are doing bad. The QB should still be doing good because any scrub can play in Charlie Weiss' system. Brady Quinn did fine in the system, so why can't Joe Blow, right? Also, if Notre Dame sucks and sucked. Then that makes Brady Quinn all the more better because he had them in Bowl Games! I can keep losing? Sorry, but who is in the basement of the division at this very moment? Who is the team that has numerous players in trouble with the law? The Browns? No, the Bungles. Hope you enjoy the basement and your new coach, or should I say, hope you don't.

Poet
10-14-2007, 10:30 PM
No, my friggin coach determined who would start a preseason game by the flip of a can. Both QB's were at a standstill and it was anyone's guess who deserved to play. I'm sorry that the Browns didn't have faith in a 6th round draft pick. Perhaps your Bungles when Palmer goes down can turn to a 6th round draft pick as well with the utmost confidence. Who in the NFL wants a 6th round draft pick to even start at QB? Other than Tom Brady, it is unheard of.

Ok, even using your mentality that Notre Dame sucks and that is why they are doing bad. The QB should still be doing good because any scrub can play in Charlie Weiss' system. Brady Quinn did fine in the system, so why can't Joe Blow, right? Also, if Notre Dame sucks and sucked. Then that makes Brady Quinn all the more better because he had them in Bowl Games! I can keep losing? Sorry, but who is in the basement of the division at this very moment? Who is the team that has numerous players in trouble with the law? The Browns? No, the Bungles. Hope you enjoy the basement and your new coach, or should I say, hope you don't.

Palmer isnt going anywhere. See unlike your overrated overhyped QB, ours was by far and away the best player in the draft class. He did have hype coming into college, and he had hype coming out. IN fact he didn't even have to sit back and promote himself.....

Sorry, but who will finish ahead of you guys at the end of the year. The Bengals will CR ><. Oh BTW let's say for a second that you guys do finish ahead of us for a second, that would be the first time in how long? :beer:

Quinn was not a first year starter when Weiss came in as ND's coach. In fact it was his third year starting when Weiss did come in......god I don't think I could find someone dumber on this entire website if I tried.

Cleveland Rocks
10-14-2007, 10:37 PM
Palmer isnt going anywhere. See unlike your overrated overhyped QB, ours was by far and away the best player in the draft class. He did have hype coming into college, and he had hype coming out. IN fact he didn't even have to sit back and promote himself.....

Sorry, but who will finish ahead of you guys at the end of the year. The Bengals will CR ><. Oh BTW let's say for a second that you guys do finish ahead of us for a second, that would be the first time in how long? :beer:

Quinn was not a first year starter when Weiss came in as ND's coach. In fact it was his third year starting when Weiss did come in......god I don't think I could find someone dumber on this entire website if I tried.

Funny, you sitting here being prejudgemental. How the Browns coach is stupid because he didn't have faith in a 6th round draft pick as the starter at QB. Man, he was stupid. There are some absolutely amazing players in the 6th round that are starters in the NFL. Speaking of which, how many sixth round starters at QB are there currently in the NFL? Let's see ... Brady Quinn, Derek Anderson ... hmm I think that's it. That is it isn't it? Wow, out of how many players selected in the 6th round? Gee, only 2 players. Such odds like that Crennel was an idiot to have any doubts about the guy. You are so right, Brady Quinn will suck. Because, you said so and you are the formost authority on everything. The Browns are 3-3 right now because of luck. They should be 0-6 and darn those refs. They should know better than to have the Bengals at 1-4.

I forget you see, cuz I'm dumb after all. Stupid Charlie here talking. I'm an idiot. See? Durr..... I'm dum... tee hee hee. Me iz stupid. Me iz dum. Me not got a brain - see? Durr.... Me not no ne ting about ne ting. Me iz dum.

KCL
10-14-2007, 10:39 PM
WOW....:eek:

I am soooooo glad I bumped this thread...;)

Poet
10-14-2007, 10:45 PM
I forget you see, cuz I'm dumb after all. Stupid Charlie here talking. I'm an idiot. See? Durr..... I'm dum... tee hee hee. Me iz stupid. Me iz dum. Me not got a brain - see? Durr.... Me not no ne ting about ne ting. Me iz dum.

The term quoted for truth applies here.

Cleveland Rocks
10-14-2007, 10:52 PM
The term quoted for truth applies here.

The above quoted for posterity - to show King87 has delusiions of grandeur. Even though I have shown to him that he is being prejudgemental about Brady Quinn - a person who has yet to throw a single pass in the NFL. Common sense says to wait till you declare a person a bust - but King87 apparantly feels that he is above common sense.

Poet
10-14-2007, 10:53 PM
The above quoted for posterity - to show King87 has delusiions of grandeur. Even though I have shown to him that he is being prejudgemental about Brady Quinn - a person who has yet to throw a single pass in the NFL. Common sense says to wait till you declare a person a bust - but King87 apparantly feels that he is above common sense.

You have shown me that you are a homer idiot. I said he will be a bust, and that he is overrated. Sorry CL, did I insult your man god?:eek:

Cleveland Rocks
10-14-2007, 11:02 PM
You have shown me that you are a homer idiot. I said he will be a bust, and that he is overrated. Sorry CL, did I insult your man god?:eek:

No, everyone who knows me knows that I am no fan of Brady Quinn. Perhaps King87 should do some research on a person before he accuses them of being a homer and accuses them of worshipping a "man god" as well as an "idiot". Everyone who knows me knows how well versed I am in Historical Inquiry (history for you). Your word alone is not enough to prove or disprove Brady Quinn's status as a "bust". Also, on being a "homer". People who know me say I am too much of a pessimist. So, how then is a pessimist a "homer"? Also, how am I a homer when the home-town team is the Denver Broncos?

Brady Quinn is the only person that can prove or disprove himself in the NFL and untill Brady Quinn plays your stance that he is a draft "bust" is moot.

Poet
10-14-2007, 11:16 PM
No, everyone who knows me knows that I am no fan of Brady Quinn. Perhaps King87 should do some research on a person before he accuses them of being a homer and accuses them of worshipping a "man god" as well as an "idiot". Everyone who knows me knows how well versed I am in Historical Inquiry (history for you). Your word alone is not enough to prove or disprove Brady Quinn's status as a "bust". Also, on being a "homer". People who know me say I am too much of a pessimist. So, how then is a pessimist a "homer"? Also, how am I a homer when the home-town team is the Denver Broncos?

Brady Quinn is the only person that can prove or disprove himself in the NFL and untill Brady Quinn plays your stance that he is a draft "bust" is moot.

It is quite obvious that you are a homer. I have seen enough of your mindless posts to get that.

It is my opinion, and unlike yours I actually have something worthwhile to listen to. There is a reason why he fell, there is a reason why he was not deemed as a great pick by a lot of players. There is a reason why no one careda bout him coming in ND, or why he only did well when Weiss showed up......

Cleveland Rocks
10-14-2007, 11:20 PM
It is quite obvious that you are a homer. I have seen enough of your mindless posts to get that.

It is my opinion, and unlike yours I actually have something worthwhile to listen to. There is a reason why he fell, there is a reason why he was not deemed as a great pick by a lot of players. There is a reason why no one careda bout him coming in ND, or why he only did well when Weiss showed up......

So, let me get this straight.

I am a homer because I feel that it is best to reserve your judgement about a player untill he has proven or disproven himself? That makes me a homer?! Wow, so then everyone that isn't a Browns fan that feels that it is best to wait till they judge Brady Quinn are all Browns homers as well, they just don't know it? :confused:

Poet
10-14-2007, 11:32 PM
So, let me get this straight.

I am a homer because I feel that it is best to reserve your judgement about a player untill he has proven or disproven himself? That makes me a homer?! Wow, so then everyone that isn't a Browns fan that feels that it is best to wait till they judge Brady Quinn are all Browns homers as well, they just don't know it? :confused:

No, in previous threads I have seen you make such stupid statements that it is quite obvious that you are a homer. Need more explanation?

Cleveland Rocks
10-14-2007, 11:39 PM
No, in previous threads I have seen you make such stupid statements that it is quite obvious that you are a homer. Need more explanation?

Such as? What have I said that made me such a homer? The fact that I think people underestimated the Browns earlier this season? The fact that it is too soon to rush to judgement on Brady Quinn - a player that has yet to throw a single pass in the NFL. What makes me a homer? The fact that I'm a Browns fan - and that I must be a homer? What? Do tell. Being a homer means that it is blind loyalty to the hometown team. That is why it is called "homer". I live in Pueblo, Colorado. The NFL team here is the Denver Broncos. I am not a Bronco fan - so, I am not a homer. I like a team that is halfway across the continent.

Mike
10-15-2007, 10:38 AM
The fact that I'm a Browns fan - and that I must be a homer? What? Do tell. Being a homer means that it is blind loyalty to the hometown team. That is why it is called "homer". I live in Pueblo, Colorado. The NFL team here is the Denver Broncos. I am not a Bronco fan - so, I am not a homer. I like a team that is halfway across the continent.

That is absurd. :rolleyes:

You do not have to live in the state a team plays to be a homer. A homer can be anyone...anywhere.

topscribe
10-15-2007, 12:05 PM
It is not appropriate to make an individual poster the topic in this forum.

Shall we all find something better to talk about?

-----

WTE
10-15-2007, 01:22 PM
It is not appropriate to make an individual poster the topic in this forum.

Shall we all find something better to talk about?

-----

I think that's a great idea. Yesterday I made Chicken Cordon Bleu for the first time.

It was delicious!!

Poet
10-16-2007, 03:38 PM
I think that's a great idea. Yesterday I made Chicken Cordon Bleu for the first time.

It was delicious!!

Kinda think it was better when I called old boy a homer....

Oh hell I'll bite, how much did the chicken cost?

WTE
10-16-2007, 03:49 PM
Kinda think it was better when I called old boy a homer....

Oh hell I'll bite, how much did the chicken cost?

About 12 bucks for the chicken, sliced ham and swiss cheese. I had the other ingredients in the house.

I googled for the recipe and it came right up. Which got me thinking that cookbooks will soon be a thing of the past since you can get any recipe online within seconds.

Poet
10-16-2007, 08:08 PM
About 12 bucks for the chicken, sliced ham and swiss cheese. I had the other ingredients in the house.

I googled for the recipe and it came right up. Which got me thinking that cookbooks will soon be a thing of the past since you can get any recipe online within seconds.

Hmmm, now I will be tempted to get that next time I go out to dinner.

I think you may be right about the cookbook thing. I would have guessed that they where on the decline anyway because of fast food and things like the diets where you get the food prepared for you.

Escobar
11-07-2007, 01:21 AM
who dey, where are you buddy.....?\

no smack intended...

Medford Bronco
11-07-2007, 01:25 AM
who dey, where are you buddy.....?\

no smack intended...

I agree, I miss Whodey.

as well :salute:

Poet
11-12-2007, 01:59 AM
I agree, I miss Whodey.

as well :salute:

He is out looking for the Bengals red zone offense this week.......