PDA

View Full Version : Please Abuse Philip Rivers Here

Dreadnought
05-28-2008, 02:01 PM
I know that there have been other threads dedicated to piling heaps of virtual excrement onto Philip Rivers, but for the good of the Broncosforums community it is clearly time for another one. Frankly, there can never be too many. In the course of the weeks since the draft I have watched an increasingly restive and cranky Broncos fan base here ranging over some of the stupidest arguments yet written anywhere, not to mention some of the bizarro-World threads and polls Claymore has started up in the lounge. Beefstew25 treads dangerously close to levels of perversion that would make a Bangkok Madame blush. We have argued over Travis Henry's hamstring. I have even written about my ex-wife. We have argued no end of other silliness, and we have three months yet to kill before real football starts again.

Philip, being the complete and perfect tool that he is, makes a perfect human punching bag for us. Lets get some frustration out of our systems here, where it properly belongs, and onto that crapulent little she-male who plays QB for the San Diego Chargers. Thank you.

Day1BroncoFan
05-28-2008, 02:11 PM
Philip rivers biggest fear is that one day in the locker room it will be discovered he is not a man. :coffee:

MOtorboat
05-28-2008, 02:15 PM
Dread, you are a highly intelligent man in a very respectful occupation, but sometimes, I really worry about your sanity.

I mean, there are times that I picture you at your desk, pulling out your beard, frothing at the mouth and staring at Phillip Rivers. I don't think its healthy.

GEM
05-28-2008, 02:21 PM
Give him a swift kick to the wooohaaaas and tell him to get rid of the 6 yr old kid's haircut.

Dreadnought
05-28-2008, 02:23 PM
...there are times that I picture you at your desk, pulling out your beard, frothing at the mouth and staring at Phillip Rivers. I don't think its healthy.

Yep, that pretty much covers it. I'm really just trying to get our community back on a proper track as opposed to some of the stuff we've witnessed lately in other parts of the Forums. Speaking of which, where has Clay been?

girler
05-28-2008, 02:23 PM
Like Day1, I wonder what he's REALLY hiding under his cup. I mean it could be like that South Park episode where Mr.Garrison lost his p*nis, because the mouse it was growing on ran away...

Dreadnought
05-28-2008, 02:28 PM
Give him a swift kick to the wooohaaaas and tell him to get rid of the 6 yr old kid's haircut.

On a side note, GEM, would you consider posting pictures of yourself cutting bacon? Davii and I were discussing that. Please see the "Keffiyah Kerfuffle" thread in P&R if you have any questions. TIA

Good point on the haircut. Many of my daughter's 1st grade classmates sport the same look. It works well for those little fellows, not so much on a grown man.

GEM
05-28-2008, 02:58 PM
On a side note, GEM, would you consider posting pictures of yourself cutting bacon? Davii and I were discussing that. Please see the "Keffiyah Kerfuffle" thread in P&R if you have any questions. TIA

Good point on the haircut. Many of my daughter's 1st grade classmates sport the same look. It works well for those little fellows, not so much on a grown man.

Answered sir.

He really looks as obnoxious as he is.

Retired_Member_001
05-28-2008, 03:07 PM
I think the fact that every week someone starts a new "Hate Philip Rivers thread" is abuse enough.

Wait, that's wrong. You can never abuse Rivers enough :laugh: .

Davii
05-28-2008, 03:15 PM
Here's to hoping our D line abuses him, and our corners pick on him. A LOT.

Dreadnought
05-28-2008, 03:30 PM
Here's to hoping our D line abuses him, and our corners pick on him. A LOT.

Who do you think it would be most fun watching delivering a blindside shot to Philip? Dumervil is the obvious most likely choice, but am I missing something?

girler
05-28-2008, 03:37 PM
:ridinghorse: This is Philip, charging onto the field!

Den21vsBal19
05-28-2008, 03:44 PM
Who do you think it would be most fun watching delivering a blindside shot to Philip? Dumervil is the obvious most likely choice, but am I missing something?
I'd like to see him getting Lynched :D

Northman
05-28-2008, 03:49 PM
Who's Phillip Rivers?

MOtorboat
05-28-2008, 03:50 PM
Who's Phillip Rivers?

http://warroomreport.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/ryanleaf.jpg

Northman
05-28-2008, 03:54 PM
http://warroomreport.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/ryanleaf.jpg

Durrr!
http://www.yardbarker.com/m/6057/xl/rivers.jpg

Day1BroncoFan
05-28-2008, 07:10 PM
Jay Cutler owns Philis Drippers and that is an undeniable fact of life. :coffee:

scott.475
05-28-2008, 11:56 PM
If you want to have fun, Google "punch philip rivers", "philip rivers jerk", "philip rivers sucks". We are far from the only fans that have a true and deep disdain for him. I wasn't able to read everything, but some of the links looked they might have been to sports writers, but I don't know.

I'll tell what really makes me mad, is that I have read about how he seems to so strong about family things and his faith, but seems to be totally different on the field. I am not saying someone with strong family ties and faith cannot be a passionate, hard hitting, scary football player, but your true character should always be apparent and unchanging, whether winning or losing.

shank
05-29-2008, 03:42 PM

am i reading this wrong or was that a busta reference?

i love that everyone hates him, and i hope he doesn't do anything differently because of it, and the hate just builds and builds. him, merriman, and harrison are on the short list of players that if a bronco cheapshotted 'em, i wouldn't really hold it against them...

oh and am i the only one that loled when haynsworth jumped the snap and put phylis on his back before he hiked the ball in the playoffs? hahahah

GEM
05-29-2008, 04:30 PM
am i reading this wrong or was that a busta reference?

i love that everyone hates him, and i hope he doesn't do anything differently because of it, and the hate just builds and builds. him, merriman, and harrison are on the short list of players that if a bronco cheapshotted 'em, i wouldn't really hold it against them...

oh and am i the only one that loled when haynsworth jumped the snap and put phylis on his back before he hiked the ball in the playoffs? hahahah

No you are not, in fact I was secretly wishing he would do the cleat shuffle on his face.

:laugh: kidding...of course.

haroldthebarrel
05-29-2008, 04:44 PM
the name Philip sounds so gay.. especially in norwegian pronouncation.

and the name Philip Rivers sounds like one that like gay golden showers.

Dreadnought
05-29-2008, 06:52 PM
the name Philip sounds so gay.. especially in norwegian pronouncation.

and the name Philip Rivers sounds like one that like gay golden showers.

Excellent info. I like this kind of exchange of cross-cultural stuff. He has been know to take recreational showers with Nick Hardwicke, but I hadn't thought about the possibility of golden shower action there.

topscribe
05-29-2008, 07:12 PM
Maybe the best way to abuse Phyllis would be to release a can full of house
flies in front of his face. The position his mouth is usually in, he is bound to
swallow a bunch of them . . . :coffee:

-----

topscribe
05-29-2008, 07:14 PM
Durrr!
http://www.yardbarker.com/m/6057/xl/rivers.jpg

Now I know where they got the idea for this smilie: :der:

-----

Dreadnought
05-29-2008, 07:16 PM
Maybe the best way to abuse Phyllis would be to release a can full of house
flies in front of his face. The position his mouth is usually in, he is bound to
swallow a bunch of them . . . :coffee:

-----

I could see flies naturally being attracted to him Top. In fact, I could see him getting buried by cats should they find him on the beach. Cats are clean animals, and can't stand having unburied feces lying around.

topscribe
05-29-2008, 07:46 PM
I could see flies naturally being attracted to him Top. In fact, I could see him getting buried by cats should they find him on the beach. Cats are clean animals, and can't stand having unburied feces lying around.

Are you kidding? He has to tie a bone around his neck to get the dogs to play with him.

-----

Timmy!
05-30-2008, 06:47 AM
Rivers is a homo. That is all.

Day1BroncoFan
05-30-2008, 10:16 AM
I heard they're making a new movie about philis. The name of the movie is "It crawled out of the toilet".

claymore
05-30-2008, 10:20 AM
Hey I have a six year old hair cut. Stoopid Super Cuts. :tsk:

GEM
05-30-2008, 12:54 PM
Hey I have a six year old hair cut. Stoopid Super Cuts. :tsk:

But I bet you make it look good! Phyllis on the other hand....there's just no help for that stupid look on his face most of the time.

You should get it cut into the mohawk!! :rockon:

Davii
05-30-2008, 01:03 PM
http://www.2walls.com/Images/commentary_pics/Sports/philip_rivers01.jpg

*sniffle* stop making fun of me.

BroncoJoe
05-30-2008, 01:07 PM
Philip Rivers is a meanieface

By Dakota Brezinski
Seven-year-old

I really hope Philip Rivers never, ever comes back for show and tell.

It's all stupid Cindy Devereaux's fault. I tried to kiss her hair once by the bus stop, and she tattled. Her daddy knew some important guy who worked for the San Diego Chargers, and he thought it would be good if Philip Rivers came to talk to my class. But it was very bad.

Everybody thought Philip Rivers was awesome, because he plays football and he gets on TV and he's really tall. But I didn't think he was so great. He played all-time quarterback at recess, and even though I was wide open, he never threw me the ball! I was wide open! Then, he finally threw me the ball when I wasn't looking and it hit me in the nose, and I started bleeding.

Mrs. Knapp, the fat recess lady, saw that and told Philip Rivers he couldn't play anymore. So he got really angry and took the ball with him to go sit in the woodchips. It wasn't even his ball! He was acting like the six-year-olds.

And then, when Caleb tried to get the ball back so we could keep playing, Philip Rivers got mad and threw the ball over the fence and across the street so no one could get it. I think Philip Rivers throws funny. He throws like Olivia Russell, that first-grader who doesn't have a thumb.

http://i8.tinypic.com/6sixnrm.jpg

Haha, that picture makes him look like a stupidface. He is.

Then, at lunch, Philip Rivers stole my fruit snacks, and said, "It's a small price to pay for having an NFL quarterback come to lunch with you." I don't know what that means, but eating the fruit snacks is the best part of my day, even better than my morning pee. So I told my teacher, and she made him go back to class and sit with his head down on his desk. Philip Rivers started crying! I saw him.

After lunch, we worked on addition and instead of doing his worksheets, Philip Rivers just ate a whole thing of Elmer's Glue before Mrs. Sandoval saw him. It was gross. He had glue-breath and he kept burping and laughing a lot after he did it.

Many other bad things happened that day. Philip Rivers started shouting at the class hamster, Philip Rivers didn't want to wash his hands before snack time, and Philip Rivers went outside without asking permission. That last one is really crazy. Tanner did that once, and got detention for a week!

I do not like Philip Rivers.

BroncoJoe
05-30-2008, 01:20 PM
I may have to read this guy's blogs more often:

I have been talking for weeks about Philips Rivers and his big mouth. Now that the Chargers are in the AFC title game, the national media have picked up on what a little girl the Charger quarterback is. I will say exactly what I have been saying for the last few weeks, I can’t stand Philip Rivers.

I can’t think of another active NFL player that makes me more irate than Philip Rivers. This is a league full of prima donnas, but there is a difference between arrogance and being obnoxious. Philip Rivers is the epitome of obnoxious and for what?

I have always noticed this guy constantly running his mouth, but it was never more evident than the Monday night Denver game. Yes the team was up, but this guy looked like he was having an exorcism. Rivers got in Jay Cutler’s face and Cutler just looked at him as if he was some annoying fan asking for an autograph.

Last week every NFL fan watched this little girl have a temper tantrum in Indianapolis. Rivers was bobbing his head, jacking his jaw, and jogging like one of those perverts that get caught on Dateline as he went back to the locker room. It wasn’t as if the Chargers were up by 30, nor was the game even half over by this time. Philip Rivers looked like a complete moron.

Maybe it is a Chargers thing? L.T. was offended when the Patriots mocked Shawne Merriman last year in the playoffs. L.T. started crying like Rivers just dumped him after hearing the news of Rivers’ injury on Sunday. It was nice to see Tomlinson showing confidence in his teammates who were still actually playing in the game.

Shawne Merriman gives Rivers a run for the money when it comes to the most obnoxious players in the NFL. Here is a guy that practically buried his coach in the beginning of the season to the media. Merriman looked like a jackass after celebrating his sack of Peyton Manning in the first series of Sunday’s game. He probably should have waited until the series was over since the Colts scored a touchdown to close the drive.

Lorenzo Neal came out today defending his quarterback to the media. Neal says Rivers is a great guy off of the field. Neal talks about Rivers being a role model who married his high school sweetheart and is expecting his fourth kid. Neal leaves out the fact that this guy has been running his mouth like a moron since college.

The Chargers won Sunday and Rivers did look good. Rivers’ backup won the game and scored the winning touchdown. Could it be possible that Philip isn’t that good and he won the NFL lottery playing with a superb defense and the best running back in the league?

Unless Rivers gets the job done on Sunday he will go down as yet another clown in the NFL who talks a big game and can’t back it up. Imagine how nuts this guy would have gone if he wound up with the Giants? It is real simple, shut up and win. That is all.

It took me about ten minutes to remember the last Charger quarterback to play in a title game, Stan Humphries. Don’t worry Philip. Even if you lose I am sure people will remember your name in 13 years. People will remember you as the big-mouthed jerk that talked a lot of trash and accomplished nothing on the field.

http://blogs.phillyburbs.com/blog.php?p=21798

topscribe
05-30-2008, 01:31 PM
. . . and the prize for the most abusive person in the thread goes to BroncoJoe!! :nixon:

-----

Day1BroncoFan
05-30-2008, 07:24 PM
. . . and the prize for the most abusive person in the thread goes to BroncoJoe!! :nixon:

-----

It ain't over yet top. What's the rush?

I have to admit, that was pretty good. :laugh:

Dreadnought
05-30-2008, 08:05 PM

-----

Yep. I'm man enough to admit Bronco Joe has me beat hollow. Purely brilliant stuff.

girler
05-30-2008, 10:00 PM
:deadhorse:

This horse is named Philip Rivers. :D

Dreadnought
05-30-2008, 10:03 PM
:deadhorse:

This horse is named Philip Rivers. :D

Well, keep beating it. No reason to ever stop. I want this forum to be known as the most viciously hostile anti Rivers forum in the World of Denver Bronco sites. Its a worthy goal for all of us, and if it spurs our competitors to further heights of Rivers hatred its all to the good.

girler
05-30-2008, 10:05 PM
Well, keep beating it. No reason to ever stop. I want this forum to be known as the most viciously hostile anti Rivers forum in the World of Denver Bronco sites. Its a worthy goal for all of us, and if it spurs our competitors to further heights of Rivers hatred its all to the good.

I love this icon :deadhorse: It's as good as :whip: but in an angry kind of way.

NorthernLights
05-31-2008, 09:31 AM
I truly hope your disdain for Philip lasts a long, long time. It appears he has single handily brought the Bolts back to a true rival status.

Carry on.

girler
05-31-2008, 10:28 AM
I truly hope your disdain for Philip lasts a long, long time. It appears he has single handily brought the Bolts back to a true rival status.

Carry on.

:deadhorse: :rolleyes:

turftoad
05-31-2008, 10:49 AM

Carry on.

Yeah............ Rivers did it single handily. :confused:

Nothing to do with LT or the defense.

Do you watch your team??

Dreadnought
05-31-2008, 11:19 AM

Do you watch your team??

I just thank the Lord the Chargers don't have a real QB - they could be great if they had one. Imagine if they still had Drew Drees? gawd...

NorthernLights
05-31-2008, 12:27 PM

Do you watch your team??

Be honest, before Rivers showed up, you never considered the Bolts a serious rival. LT has been around for 7 years, and the defense has been good (not great, but good) for quite a while too. It was only when Rivers started popping off that got the Bronco fans to notice. So yes, he did bring the rivalry back to these two teams, which is fine with me.

Slick
05-31-2008, 12:37 PM
My sister is an NCState alum. I drove up to Raleigh many times to see games with her, and I actually liked Rivers then. He was an outstanding college QB.

Northern, I agree with you in that it wasn't until he started playing, that the rivalry started. We routinely could hold LT down and beat the Chargers until your defense solidified, and PR started.

He just rubs me the wrong way, he has passion for the game no doubt, but he has shown absolutely no class. He's a tool.

NorthernLights
05-31-2008, 12:48 PM
My sister is an NCState alum. I drove up to Raleigh many times to see games with her, and I actually liked Rivers then. He was an outstanding college QB.

Northern, I agree with you in that it wasn't until he started playing, that the rivalry started. We routinely could hold LT down and beat the Chargers until your defense solidified, and PR started.

He just rubs me the wrong way, he has passion for the game no doubt, but he has shown absolutely no class. He's a tool.

I've asked this before and haven't ever heard a good response, so I will ask it again. What exactly has he said (verbatium) that is drawing the ire of Broncos fans? The responses I've seen so far is that it is just the way he acts, and not what he says. I find that funny because he doesn't cuss, he doesn't denigrate other players, he just yaks back and forth.

So, is he a tool because he jaws with the other teams because he is far from the only player in the league that talks it up but I don't see other threads telling everyone to pile on.

I think it is funny, so enjoy.

shank
05-31-2008, 10:35 PM
he's a qb. who runs his mouth. and his success is dependent on the talent around him.

what's not to get? it's not only denver fans that hate the guy...

NorthernLights
06-01-2008, 07:24 AM
he's a qb. who runs his mouth. and his success is dependent on the talent around him.

what's not to get? it's not only denver fans that hate the guy...

That's my point exactly. He "runs his mouth" but he isn't saying anything derogatory. It is your perception (and almost everyone esle's) that he is though. You seem to think that if someone "runs his mouth", he must be demeaning the opposition which absolutely isn't the case with Rivers. Perception isn't reality in this case.

He is having fun, playing a game. I agree that his success stems from a very talented team, but that the case with all QB's and RB's and WR's and TE's and DB's, etc. He is being vilified by opposing fans and some in the media, based upon a perception that is misinformed.

topscribe
06-01-2008, 11:54 AM
Phyllis is the only quarterback that I know of who has ever talked trash to the
opposing quarterback after a win. I surely did not see the punk doing that to
Brady. The guy is a severely overrated, run-at-the-mouth punk.

I never had that feeling toward Dan Fouts when he was beating the Broncos
Fouts had class . . . something totally foreign to Phyllis. And Fouts had
something to talk about because he was a far better QB than Phyllis.

-----

CrazyHorse
06-01-2008, 01:34 PM
You want me to abuse Philip Rivers?
Sexually? No, he might like that.
Phil Rivers blows, sucks, and chokes.
Cutler with Diabetes is still better than him.

shank
06-01-2008, 05:03 PM
I've asked this before and haven't ever heard a good response, so I will ask it again. What exactly has he said (verbatium) that is drawing the ire of Broncos fans? The responses I've seen so far is that it is just the way he acts, and not what he says. I find that funny because he doesn't cuss, he doesn't denigrate other players, he just yaks back and forth.

So, is he a tool because he jaws with the other teams because he is far from the only player in the league that talks it up but I don't see other threads telling everyone to pile on.

I think it is funny, so enjoy.

he brings a complete lack of class to the position that is the face of your team. if cutler did some of the things that phylis does, i would suck it up cause he's my qb, but you'd never in my life see me out on other team's boards defending his actions. when champ bailey calls you classless, you know that you did something wrong, because he's not a talker.

Dreadnought
07-31-2008, 05:13 PM
As the Season approaches, I think its time to rev up my hate for Philip Rivers - and you all should too. Any speculation where he spent the off season? What he did there?

girler
07-31-2008, 05:21 PM
As the Season approaches, I think its time to rev up my hate for Philip Rivers - and you all should too. Any speculation where he spent the off season? What he did there?

Since this isn't in the lounge, I can't say any of my thoughts. Be assured they are quite abusive, however.

BroncoBJ
07-31-2008, 05:28 PM
Here are 2 Rivers videos I made a while back that I've shared before:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cSJL3e-85DY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cSJL3e-85DY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A2echNp4tAk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A2echNp4tAk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The 2nd one is better IMO and I was just fooling around making stuff.
But I love to trash Philip Rivers. :salute:

BoltsOwnU
07-31-2008, 06:07 PM
Phyllis is the only quarterback that I know of who has ever talked trash to the
opposing quarterback after a win. I surely did not see the punk doing that to
Brady. The guy is a severely overrated, run-at-the-mouth punk.

I never had that feeling toward Dan Fouts when he was beating the Broncos
Fouts had class . . . something totally foreign to Phyllis. And Fouts had
something to talk about because he was a far better QB than Phyllis.

-----

Last I checked, the smack talking was between YOUR qb and our linebackers as a side switch occurred. PR simply added his voice to the line backers responding to Cutler. It's there on the tape. Look at it. It's consistently repeated in relevant post-game interviews that this was the case.

Denver fans are simply thinskinned myopic pencil-necks if they blindly think PR is as you say. Of course, that's pretty much the case though I guess.

Add to that, he never says anything rude, vulgar, or otherwise unfit for the average 5 year old. You guys need to get over it. Moreover, stop trying to ignore the fact that your own boy brought his carreer-loser's voice to the fray before PR even said word one.

girler
07-31-2008, 06:49 PM
Last I checked, the smack talking was between YOUR qb and our linebackers as a side switch occurred. PR simply added his voice to the line backers responding to Cutler. It's there on the tape. Look at it. It's consistently repeated in relevant post-game interviews that this was the case.

Denver fans are simply thinskinned myopic pencil-necks if they blindly think PR is as you say. Of course, that's pretty much the case though I guess.

Add to that, he never says anything rude, vulgar, or otherwise unfit for the average 5 year old. You guys need to get over it. Moreover, stop trying to ignore the fact that your own boy brought his carreer-loser's voice to the fray before PR even said word one.

:Cry: :blah: :bawling: :deadhorse:

BoltsOwnU
07-31-2008, 07:49 PM
:Cry: :blah: :bawling: :deadhorse:

I'm assuming this is for all the donkfans creating these countless whiny threads. Accordingly: :2thumbs:

Dreadnought
07-31-2008, 07:59 PM
No - we just have new members who haven't been blessed yet with the chance to pile on this human dingleberry yet. Its a privilege I would deny no one.

girler
07-31-2008, 08:06 PM
I'm assuming this is for all the donkfans creating these countless whiny threads. Accordingly: :2thumbs:

Nope, it was for you. :coffee:

Day1BroncoFan
07-31-2008, 08:09 PM
Jay Cutler leaves more class in his dirty socks after practice than philip rivers will have in his entire lifetime.

tboltzcali
07-31-2008, 10:42 PM
PR is a class guy. He just gets caught up in the mix come game time. Cant sit there and tell me he's the only one that every shot off his mouth. you guys dont like him cuz he put a beating on you guys last year. Thats cool, I would feel the same way. Anyways, Ill be there for your home opener, big tailgate in the LOT. come see us, we would have plenty to talk about. I will be there early, probably 8am unless I over do it the nite before. Any suggestions where to go? I hear the Wynkoop is chillin.

topscribe
07-31-2008, 10:52 PM
No. We don't feel that way toward Peyton Manning, yet Manning has made a
perenniel habit of beating us.

We don't like Phyllis because he is a mealy-mouthed punk.

That is all.

-----

Dreadnought
07-31-2008, 11:03 PM
No. We don't feel that way toward Peyton Manning, yet Manning has made a
perenniel habit of beating us.

We don't like Phyllis because he is a mealy-mouthed punk.

That is all.

-----

Exactly. It pisses me off when Manning beats us, but I'll concede he's a great NFL QB. Phyllis plays on a far more talented team than the Colts and rides a whole bunch of far better players than him to wins...before choking and gagging against the Pats. All while running his mouth.

Whatever his deal was with Nick Hardwicke in the shower is a whole 'nother story, but they are consenting adults, and this is the 21st Century after all, so I won't judge.

tboltzcali
07-31-2008, 11:23 PM
How did he choke and gag against the Patsies? You got it wrong, that was you guys when we killed you both times last year. Kinda tough to win ball games when to of your top offensive weapons are out of the game. that game is ours if LT and Gates were both healthy. But I make no excuses. Im kinda glad we lost that game because the super bowl wouldnt of been pretty. No Rivers, Gates, LT. No worries brothers/sisters, we will be back there again. Just help us out and smack Chokeland in the mouth for us!!!

BeefStew25
07-31-2008, 11:24 PM

http://www2.jsonline.com/packer/image/sbxxxii/elway6125.jpg

topscribe
07-31-2008, 11:59 PM
How did he choke and gag against the Patsies? You got it wrong, that was you guys when we killed you both times last year. Kinda tough to win ball games when to of your top offensive weapons are out of the game. that game is ours if LT and Gates were both healthy. But I make no excuses. Im kinda glad we lost that game because the super bowl wouldnt of been pretty. No Rivers, Gates, LT. No worries brothers/sisters, we will be back there again. Just help us out and smack Chokeland in the mouth for us!!!

I like that: "I will make no excuses." But I believe you.

By the time you said that, you had already made them! :pound:

-----

topscribe
08-01-2008, 12:08 AM
http://www2.jsonline.com/packer/image/sbxxxii/elway6125.jpg

The dolts fans like to brag about last year's scores.

The score that really counts? Broncos 2, dolts 0. :dance:

-----

tboltzcali
08-01-2008, 12:42 AM
The dolts fans like to brag about last year's scores.

The score that really counts? Broncos 2, dolts 0. :dance:

-----Cut it out. YOu sound like a typical raider fan. Maybe thats why you guys dont like each other cuz you tend to compare super bowl wins. YOur super bowls are nothing to brag about now. Not one member of your squad today has a ring to brag about. So unless you want to be in the same class as raider fans, keep your trophies on the shelf. I didnt brag about last year scores, I just kindly reminded you that the chargers are in a different league then your bronco team. I wouldnt be too excited about the broncos this year. You all are a mess....especially with that dude at safety.

tboltzcali
08-01-2008, 12:44 AM
I like that: "I will make no excuses." But I believe you.

By the time you said that, you had already made them! :pound:

-----It wasnt an excuse, it was true facts. Didnt you watch the game from the comfort of your couch? Again, I will be willing to talk story on september 14th with all you diehard bronco fans. Lets see how many of you show up to your home opener. I will be in LOT M with many, many charger fans. Come by and grab a beer!!

Day1BroncoFan
08-01-2008, 12:45 AM
It wasnt an excuse, it was true facts. Didnt you watch the game from the comfort of your couch?

Just like you did, unless you're actually a player.

tboltzcali
08-01-2008, 12:06 PM
Nice comeback. So then you all know we didnt have all our players on the field healthy. Hey, atleast we got an extra game last year and more playoff experience. You guys are in a butt load of trouble and I wouldnt be too high on your donkos. You guys have trouble on both sides of the ball.

girler
08-01-2008, 12:09 PM
Nice comeback. So then you all know we didnt have all our players on the field healthy. Hey, atleast we got an extra game last year and more playoff experience. You guys are in a butt load of trouble and I wouldnt be too high on your donkos. You guys have trouble on both sides of the ball.

Hello... Diabetes???? Glad Rivers has an excuse (somebody that's not him HA) for losing. :rolleyes:

NightTrainLayne
08-01-2008, 12:11 PM

So, injuries are a good excuse in the playoffs, but not in the regular season? We were a M.A.S.H. unit from the 2nd pre-season game.

topscribe
08-01-2008, 12:13 PM
Cut it out. YOu sound like a typical raider fan. Maybe thats why you guys dont like each other cuz you tend to compare super bowl wins. YOur super bowls are nothing to brag about now. Not one member of your squad today has a ring to brag about. So unless you want to be in the same class as raider fans, keep your trophies on the shelf. I didnt brag about last year scores, I just kindly reminded you that the chargers are in a different league then your bronco team. I wouldnt be too excited about the broncos this year. You all are a mess....especially with that dude at safety.

Yes, I can understand your frustration.

Kind of leaves you out in the cold when others count their Super Bowl wins, doesn't it? :coffee:

-----

tboltzcali
08-01-2008, 12:22 PM
Recent super bowl wins, yes.....decades ago...annoying.

Injuries for a team that has a chance to win a ring...yes it is , but in your case, theres no way you can expect a super bowl anytime soon. your team is horrible. But you guys are going through a transition, a rebuilding type year. It only gets better when your on the bottom looking up.

Diabetes or not, the broncos had no chance in beating the chargers and winning our division. Now you guys are taking a step back this year.

BoltsOwnU
08-01-2008, 12:27 PM
Nope, it was for you. :coffee:

Gee really? You must be the smart Donk fan.:coffee:

girler
08-01-2008, 12:29 PM
Gee really? You must be the smart Donk fan.:coffee:

Gosh, you got me there. :rolleyes:

tboltzcali
08-01-2008, 12:33 PM
I like the mentality of you bronco fans. Only thing, is your spirits going to be up during the season? Im not sure who I would want to see win your first game......denver or the raiders. You all are both hated out here and its pretty much a toss up.

topscribe
08-01-2008, 12:39 PM

Injuries for a team that has a chance to win a ring...yes it is , but in your case, theres no way you can expect a super bowl anytime soon. your team is horrible. But you guys are going through a transition, a rebuilding type year. It only gets better when your on the bottom looking up.

Diabetes or not, the broncos had no chance in beating the chargers and winning our division. Now you guys are taking a step back this year.

Your problem is, you don't have any Super Bowl victories to count . . . recent or past. http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/AZDynamics/Smilies/BIGrofl2-1.gif

-----

girler
08-01-2008, 12:43 PM
I like the mentality of you bronco fans. Only thing, is your spirits going to be up during the season? Im not sure who I would want to see win your first game......denver or the raiders. You all are both hated out here and its pretty much a toss up.

There's just as many Bronco jerseys at Qualcom as Bolt jerseys during any game we play there. Maybe because the Broncos have won a Super Bowl there, we're practically the home team....

BeefStew25
08-01-2008, 12:44 PM

San Antonio Chargers. That is awesome.

http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2008/07/hard-chargering-perry.html

Dreadnought
08-01-2008, 01:07 PM

http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2008/07/hard-chargering-perry.html

Wow - the true sign of trouble for that club and their bandwagon fan base. Iy they are too lazy and disinterested to keep the teams during one of their rare upticks, what happens when LT etc. are gone?

BroncoJoe
08-01-2008, 01:14 PM
http://smittblog.blogspot.com/2008/01/philip-rivers-is-clown.html

For me, the dislike of the Chargers started about a year ago when they lost to the Pats and then cried about it (literally). They then complained that the Pats "lacked class" because they made fun of resident roid rager Shawn Merriman's faggoty "lights out dance." Apparently they aren't familiar with the concept of irony. Is it classy that Merriman does his homosexual jig every time he nears a QB? Is that classy? And if you have a dance, and then subsequently name that dance, you are ******* BEGGING someone to make fun of you. *****. These actions were followed by the Chargers laughing at the Pats in public after spygate and killing them in the press, only to lose AGAIN, and CRY ABOUT IT... AGAIN. This team has some serious emotional problems. And no player on that team represents emotional disturbance like resident asshat Philip Rivers.

I know this isn't exactly breaking news as he had a previous situation with the Broncos, but Philip Rivers doesn't EVER shut the **** up. He yaps throughout entire games. Did I miss the game in which he proved he doesn't ******* suck? Even in his last game (a supposedly "good game," or at least decent half of a game), he wasn't that good. When your "breakout game" features 1Td and 1Int, that ain't sweet. And on the season he wasn't a ton better with 15 picks against 21 tds. He's so thoroughly average and limited physically at QB that it is comical. And his poor play was a MAJOR reason the team played so shitty this year and couldn't repeat last year's record. Not to get into the fact that his teammates, namely LT, ******* hate him. So with all that going on you'd think he's be humbled. But nope, instead he's still talking shit all throughout the Titans game. And while he played well in the second half of that game, he can't possibly take as much credit for winning that game than he can for keeping the Titans in it with his shitty play in the first half.

Lastly, I know this isn't a very well reasoned or articulated argument / complaint, but I ******* hate this kid. I just can't stand people who talk shit and can't back it up, and he is that kid. Therefore I hate him. At least that part makes sense.

BoltsOwnU
08-01-2008, 01:16 PM
There's just as many Bronco jerseys at Qualcom as Bolt jerseys during any game we play there. Maybe because the Broncos have won a Super Bowl there, we're practically the home team....

That's as tired and worn out as the ancient Lombardis you guys trot out when cornered instead of bringing any thing germane and relevant to the discussion.

Maybe wind the clock back a dozen years and there might be a kernel of truth to this. But claiming it now just makes you look foolish to the rest of us that actually attend the games.:rolleyes:

Of course, Invesco can be filled up with just about any other team's fans if you fall be hind by more than a touchdown. It was a ghost town by the early thrid quarter last season when we spanked you there. Except of course for the three sections of solid Charger Blue going nuts watching a.) Denver getting humiliated on the field; and b.) Denver getting humiliated by their own fans' astonishing lack of heart.

shank
08-01-2008, 01:24 PM
http://smittblog.blogspot.com/2008/01/philip-rivers-is-clown.html

pretty well sums it up.:salute:

girler
08-01-2008, 01:25 PM
That's as tired and worn out as the ancient Lombardis you guys trot out when cornered instead of bringing any thing germane and relevant to the discussion.

Maybe wind the clock back a dozen years and there might be a kernel of truth to this. But claiming it now just makes you look foolish to the rest of us that actually attend the games.:rolleyes:

Ya, show me any bolt lombardis or a pic of qualcom during a Bronco game without orange and blue in the crowd, and then you can flap YOUR yap. :lol:

tboltzcali
08-01-2008, 01:27 PM

OR MAYBE ITS BECAUSE.....they are tired of smelling the donko doo and moved to a way better city.

MOtorboat
08-01-2008, 01:28 PM

Remind me again how many "recent" Super Bowl wins the Chargers have, again...

tboltzcali
08-01-2008, 01:29 PM
Ya, show me any bolt lombardis or a pic of qualcom during a Bronco game without orange and blue in the crowd, and then you can flap YOUR yap. :lol:
Were there alot of fans there last year? Dont think so. I feel the pain you all hold inside. Id be mad too if my team had no hope. Anyways, Ill be making the trip out to donkey land in a couple of months, come see me in LOT M! Thats where the real party is gunna be. No worries!

tboltzcali
08-01-2008, 01:30 PM
Remind me again how many "recent" Super Bowl wins the Chargers have, again...How many recent super bowls do you guys have???? Uh...yeah....thought so. Typical raider fan conversation. No one on your team even has a ring from your last super bowl. So to bring that in conversation, has no relavence.

MOtorboat
08-01-2008, 01:31 PM
How many recent super bowls do you guys have???? Uh...yeah....thought so. Typical raider fan conversation. No one on your team even has a ring from your last super bowl. So to bring that in conversation, has no relavence.

Uh, yeah...thought so.

tboltzcali
08-01-2008, 01:35 PM

Uh, yeah...thought so.Recent????? not sure 10 years ago is recent..unless you like to live in the past my friend.

shank
08-01-2008, 01:35 PM
Recent????? not sure 10 years ago is recent..unless you like to live in the past my friend.

better to live in the past or not have a past to be proud of?

Broncospsycho77
08-01-2008, 01:36 PM
Recent????? not sure 10 years ago is recent..unless you like to live in the past my friend.

And how many do you have?

turftoad
08-01-2008, 01:37 PM
How many recent super bowls do you guys have???? Uh...yeah....thought so. Typical raider fan conversation. No one on your team even has a ring from your last super bowl. So to bring that in conversation, has no relavence.

Something to hang our hats on.

How many to Bolts have again?

tboltzcali
08-01-2008, 01:38 PM
Yeah, I guess living in past for some of you donko fans has you thinkin this is the year for you guys. Do you guys seriously think you all can be contenders this year????

We dont have any rings. I know that. Thats all you and the raider fans can say. But like raider fans, your arguement is null. It happened over 10 years ago. John Elway is not your QB anymore. Terrell Davis is shelved. Stop hiding in the past and live today...

Devilspawn
08-01-2008, 01:41 PM

Yeah, I guess living in past for some of you donko fans has you thinkin this is the year for you guys. Do you guys seriously think you all can be contenders this year????

We dont have any rings. I know that. Thats all you and the raider fans can say. But like raider fans, your arguement is null. It happened over 10 years ago. John Elway is not your QB anymore. Terrell Davis is shelved. Stop hiding in the past and live today...

Can't say anything past a mere championship appearance can ya? What?

Yeah, that division crown ring is bling blinging oh so bright. Dare I say it... sparkles?

topscribe

That's the problem for you. You have no past.

And today? Well, you still haven't won one . . . :coffee:

-----

tubby

Suck being an insignificant franchise huh?

tboltzcali
08-01-2008, 01:45 PM
Something to hang our hats on.

How many to Bolts have again?what, you guys dont have anything else to say? I thought this was the PR thread not how many wins the donkos have in the last 20 years.

shank
08-01-2008, 01:45 PM
Stop hiding in the past and live today...

ok. we have an amazing young qb heading into his 3rd year, one of the league's most successful running attacks, and improved o-line, great receiving weapons, an improved d-line, dj back where he belongs at will, both of the bailey brothers, and tons of talented youth...

all the while, even the chargers biggest fans admit that they entire team's success is dependent on the play of LT and Gates, while their QB becomes public enemy #1 throughout the league, despite being utterly average.

tboltzcali
08-01-2008, 01:46 PM

Denver Donkeys...Denver Jackasses....thats a bit brighter!

tboltzcali
08-01-2008, 01:48 PM
ok. we have an amazing young qb heading into his 3rd year, one of the league's most successful running attacks, and improved o-line, great receiving weapons, an improved d-line, dj back where he belongs at will, both of the bailey brothers, and tons of talented youth...

all the while, even the chargers biggest fans admit that they entire team's success is dependent on the play of LT and Gates, while their QB becomes public enemy #1 throughout the league, despite being utterly average.You guys dont have players! Amazing QB??? Cutler? ahahahahahahahaaaa. Receiving weapons? Jevon is a raider now. marshall is in trouble........talented youth takes time to develop......funny how you didnt mention McCree or Lynch...sorry.

MOtorboat
08-01-2008, 01:48 PM
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/clapton_2/Dan-Fouts-Photograph-C10108444jpeg.jpg

tboltzcali
08-01-2008, 01:50 PM
Man, you guys are great! I can sit here all day and spit to you guys. Unlike raider fans, your team has some hope one day. Its all fun and game. I will be there for your opener, and as I stated before, we are partying in LOT M, come by and have a beer!!!!

tboltzcali
08-01-2008, 01:51 PM
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/clapton_2/Dan-Fouts-Photograph-C10108444jpeg.jpgha! thats pretty good...now you gotta go back to our past let alone you aint got much to say but "we got 2 super bowl rings".

MOtorboat
08-01-2008, 01:53 PM
OK...

Fail:
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0bKicKobaaa36/340x.jpg

topscribe
08-01-2008, 02:02 PM
what, you guys dont have anything else to say? I thought this was the PR thread not how many wins the donkos have in the last 20 years.

It makes sense you would be looking for something else to talk about . . .

-----

shank
08-01-2008, 02:05 PM
You guys dont have players! Amazing QB??? Cutler? ahahahahahahahaaaa. Receiving weapons? Jevon is a raider now. marshall is in trouble........talented youth takes time to develop......funny how you didnt mention McCree or Lynch...sorry.

Cutler outperformed rivers with a shit o-line and diabetes bro...

javon is a joke now, and marshall's suspension will hurt but won't dictate those games, because unlike the chargers, our success isn't on the shoulders of one player.

we already have guys like hillis and royal in there playing like anything but rookies...

ding ding, you found our biggest weakness at safety. despite this, abdullah is having a great camp, and josh barrett is impressing people too. mccree is a good player and will do fine. and honestly, having our safeties be our biggest weakness isn't all that bad to me because i know how great our cbs are.

BigDaddyBronco
08-01-2008, 02:11 PM
Why do we have the same conversation with Charger fans...

Them - We are awesome, we kicked your ass last year, twice!

Us - Whatever, what has your team ever really done? Nothing except fail at the most important times. Plus your fans are bandwagon and the team will probably be relocated anyway.

Why don't we both take it in different directions. You guys can pound on Marshall or Travis Henry and we'll pound on LT wanting to retire, Phillip Rivers and Nick Hardwick's "relationship" and Merriman's steroid use. It would be nice to have some different smack than the same old, tired, ****.

BoltsOwnU
08-01-2008, 03:11 PM

Oh wait, now I have to have a pic at the Q without Orange and Blue? What happened to "oh there are are just as many Donk fans as Bolt fans there"?!?

Nice backpedal.

Of course a few misbegotten Donkheads manage to get a few seats to a game in SD nowdays. That's true of everygame.:coffee:

Italianmobstr7
08-01-2008, 03:21 PM
ha! thats pretty good...now you gotta go back to our past let alone you aint got much to say but "we got 2 super bowl rings".

Says the kid who supports a franchise who has 0 super bowl rings.....what an idiot.

BroncoJoe
08-01-2008, 03:22 PM
Says the kid who supports a franchise who has 0 super bowl rings.....what an idiot.

Along with an all time record below .500

tboltzcali
08-01-2008, 04:40 PM
Cutler outperformed rivers with a shit o-line and diabetes bro...

javon is a joke now, and marshall's suspension will hurt but won't dictate those games, because unlike the chargers, our success isn't on the shoulders of one player.

we already have guys like hillis and royal in there playing like anything but rookies...

ding ding, you found our biggest weakness at safety. despite this, abdullah is having a great camp, and josh barrett is impressing people too. mccree is a good player and will do fine. and honestly, having our safeties be our biggest weakness isn't all that bad to me because i know how great our cbs are.On one player???? Its a team effort like most sports. So when you all had Terrell Davis you guys didnt depend on him? I see, you guys dont have a solid running game, your passing game is average, receivers are..??? My main point is....I like our chances better than yours.

shank
08-01-2008, 04:48 PM
On one player???? Its a team effort like most sports. So when you all had Terrell Davis you guys didnt depend on him? I see, you guys dont have a solid running game, your passing game is average, receivers are..??? My main point is....I like our chances better than yours.
you openly admitted that you can't with without LT and Gates. not that you had to, because everyone else already knows that.

the denver running game at its worst is still ranked in the top 10 of the league, our passing game isn't average, we have a great young (healthy!) quarterback, one of the best WRs in the league (obviously will be missing some games), a solid vet #2, one of the best slot receiver in the game, and a rookie receiver who is impressing with every chance he gets. throw tony scheffler into the mix who has tons of chemistry with jay and his knack for catching TD passes, and you're talking trash beyond your knowledge.

if you're going to talk trash, attack the parts of our team that are actually weak...

tboltzcali
08-01-2008, 04:52 PM
Your whole team is weak! Ive already attacked the weaker points. We have won without LT, Gates and Rivers....see the indy playoff game.

tboltzcali
08-01-2008, 04:54 PM
Says the kid who supports a franchise who has 0 super bowl rings.....what an idiot.yeah and your most recent was....10 years ago????? Whos worse, jackass fans or chokeland fans??

shank
08-01-2008, 04:56 PM
yeah and your most recent was....10 years ago????? Whos worse, jackass fans or chokeland fans??

you better not vote. you might lose your balance when you raise your hand and fall off of the bandwagon.

tboltzcali
08-01-2008, 05:00 PM
take a look at this link....some pictures for ya!!

http://chargers.com/fan_zone/photo-gallery/slideshow_2007100766614.htm

I told you all your just like raider fans....even your own fans wear a vader mask!!!!!!!

tboltzcali
08-01-2008, 05:01 PM
you better not vote. you might lose your balance when you raise your hand and fall off of the bandwagon.wow, took you that long to think of that????? im impressed.

Day1BroncoFan
08-01-2008, 05:56 PM

Wait til we kick your asses this year and your tune will change or more likely you'll disappear like most of the other bandwagoner fans.

Day1BroncoFan
08-01-2008, 06:14 PM

You don't have a past to talk about. I laugh at your pain though. If I didn't have anything in my past to talk about I wouldn't want to talk about the past either.

What was the last thing you have to talk about in your past? Playoff loses and a Super Bowl loss.

:laugh:

Day1BroncoFan
08-01-2008, 06:16 PM
You guys dont have players! Amazing QB??? Cutler? ahahahahahahahaaaa. Receiving weapons? Jevon is a raider now. marshall is in trouble........talented youth takes time to develop......funny how you didnt mention McCree or Lynch...sorry.

It's Javon not Jevon. How do you like him now? I heard he may not even make the team.

:lol:

shank
08-01-2008, 07:08 PM
wow, took you that long to think of that????? im impressed.

2 minutes? :welcome:

tboltzcali
08-01-2008, 09:43 PM
It's Javon not Jevon. How do you like him now? I heard he may not even make the team.

:lol:
That makes me even happier to know that. I hate the raiders more than I hate you guys. Great change of pace.

tboltzcali
08-01-2008, 09:49 PM
You don't have a past to talk about. I laugh at your pain though. If I didn't have anything in my past to talk about I wouldn't want to talk about the past either.

What was the last thing you have to talk about in your past? Playoff loses and a Super Bowl loss.

:laugh:Yeah pretty much, and the fact that we swept you guys last year as well. No worries. I just think you guys are far away from talking playoffs this year. I could be wrong, we could sink if we dont play to our standards. But we are too good of a team to. One thing in common though, no one expects either the broncos or chargers to do much this year. It all depends on gameday and injuries. Just like your team, we suffered alot of injuries and couldnt pull through them. You guys all ready have distractions in BMarsh and JLynch. Not good. Gates might not be ready to play week 1, Hardwick wont play. LT is recovering, hopefully fully by now and yes your favorite person PR should be 100% by week 1. Its gunna be a battle again this year like every year. Just beat the hell out of the raiders. Nothing makes me happier than to see them fail!!!!!!

BroncoTech
08-01-2008, 11:26 PM
The bolts have the AFC west title so it's there's to lose. One thing in pressure time you don't need is a quarterback meltdown like Rivers was showing in the Denver game and the playoff games. It looks sort of bad for you guys if your QB is having Ryan Leaf syndrome on national TV. I think you guys are putting too much pressure on if they melt down and get all prissy like that.

Rumor is Lynch might be heading your way and speaking of life expectancy what is it for a running back in the NFL? Are you sure LT is coming back like that?

shank
08-01-2008, 11:27 PM
LTs racking up miles faster than any other back in the league...

you better hope he's a toyota, and not a jeep.

Broncospsycho77
08-01-2008, 11:33 PM
I just want one Charger fan to say "Philip Rivers is a DB". Nothing related to his on-the-field performance, or how much you like the guy. I just wanna hear those words, because you know it's true.

tboltzcali
08-02-2008, 01:18 AM
LTs racking up miles faster than any other back in the league...

you better hope he's a toyota, and not a jeep.Word from camp is that he is quicker than he ever was. I guess it could be from the rehabing(sp?). Good thing is, he doesnt take alot of big hits.

tboltzcali
08-02-2008, 01:24 AM
The bolts have the AFC west title so it's there's to lose. One thing in pressure time you don't need is a quarterback meltdown like Rivers was showing in the Denver game and the playoff games. It looks sort of bad for you guys if your QB is having Ryan Leaf syndrome on national TV. I think you guys are putting too much pressure on if they melt down and get all prissy like that.

Rumor is Lynch might be heading your way and speaking of life expectancy what is it for a running back in the NFL? Are you sure LT is coming back like that?As my previous post, word in camp is that he is quicker. Not sure what LT's expectancy is. I guess you can say different types of RB's have there own time. He's what 29 so I would say atleast 2-3 good years left, depending on injuries and recovery. As for Lynch, I would be very surprised if we signed him. he wants to be a starter, we dont have room for another starter. He might even sign just to get back at yall. Who knows. AJ Smith usually doesnt sign players that are old or we would of signed JR. back.
I dont know if you can call it a melt down, maybe more frustration. I know a couple of times he's gotten a hot head. Even us fans in san diego arent used to it. I guess a little cockiness is ok, but trust me, if he over does it, he hears it from the fans. Funny thing is , he usually has a smile on his face.

tboltzcali
08-02-2008, 01:30 AM
Also, dont mean to change the subject, but since you guys are pretty much regs in here, I thought I could direct these Q's to you guys. Bunch of us are headed that way for the opener. We are staying at the Doubletree quebec...mistake??? What are the must go to spots downtown? Bars? Eats? I would appreciate the info.

BroncoBJ
08-03-2008, 02:05 AM
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o61/Portis26AnimatedPics/SLOTH.gif

:salute:

topscribe
08-03-2008, 04:05 AM

You not only don't know how to spell Walker's name, but you are so
unknowledgeable that you have no idea how the respective players are
performing in their respective camps.

What are you doing on a football message board, anyway?

-----

NorthernLights
08-03-2008, 06:24 PM

-----

Ahem
http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=333394&postcount=43

tboltzcali
08-03-2008, 08:08 PM

-----the the title of this thread. that might answer your question!

Midnight Blue
08-03-2008, 11:34 PM
ha! thats pretty good...now you gotta go back to our past let alone you aint got much to say but "we got 2 super bowl rings".

Do you even know enough Boltz history to name that QB in the pic (and without Googling...post his jersey number)?

Seriously... on another messageboard, a Broncofan (intentionally) alleged that Dan Fouts' jersey number was #16 and it went unchallenged by Boltz bandwagoners for like 4 pages.

tboltzcali
08-04-2008, 01:05 AM
Your questioning my loyalty as a charger fan? Not sure why you would ask such a question. Ive been a charger fan for a long while, almost 30 years. How long you been a bronco fan?

shank
08-04-2008, 01:14 AM
philip rivers is ugly

Midnight Blue
08-04-2008, 02:27 AM
Your questioning my loyalty as a charger fan? Not sure why you would ask such a question. Ive been a charger fan for a long while, almost 30 years. How long you been a bronco fan?

So... which QB was that in the pic and what number did he wear on gameday? If you're a 30+ year Boltzfan, it's a simple question that can separate you from the myriad bandwagoners.

And...I was a Bronco fan when #7 was Craig Morton.

tboltzcali
08-04-2008, 03:01 AM
I just didnt know what picture you were talking about. But you must be talking about the "Epic Failure" picture....Dan Fouts #14. Wide receivers were John Jefferson, Charlie Joiner, Kellen Winslow. Running back Chuck Muncie. I remember when you all had Craig Morton, Gary Kubiak, and infamous John "I hate you cuz you always turn a bad looking play into something positive" Elway. Do you?

topscribe
08-04-2008, 03:27 AM
the the title of this thread. that might answer your question!

I wasn't asking why you are on this board. I was asking why you were on a
football message board at all since you know nothing about Cutler, Marshall,
or Walker.

Those are pretty prominent players to know nothing about . . .

-----

Midnight Blue
08-04-2008, 04:27 AM
I just didnt know what picture you were talking about. But you must be talking about the "Epic Failure" picture....Dan Fouts #14. Wide receivers were John Jefferson, Charlie Joiner, Kellen Winslow. Running back Chuck Muncie. I remember when you all had Craig Morton, Gary Kubiak, and infamous John "I hate you cuz you always turn a bad looking play into something positive" Elway. Do you?

Well, obviously the pic I was referring to would be the one in your post that I quoted. And believe it or not, there are more than just a few Boltz fans running around cyberspace who don't have any clue who Dan Fouts was; much less what number he wore.

Now, how would I know what number Craig Morton wore (or mention his name) if I didn't remember those days (or study my team's history)? Silly question....

MOtorboat
08-04-2008, 08:26 AM
http://kenny.smoovenet.com/grabpics/terrance.gif

tboltzcali
08-04-2008, 11:38 AM
Well, obviously the pic I was referring to would be the one in your post that I quoted. And believe it or not, there are more than just a few Boltz fans running around cyberspace who don't have any clue who Dan Fouts was; much less what number he wore.

Now, how would I know what number Craig Morton wore (or mention his name) if I didn't remember those days (or study my team's history)? Silly question....Sarcasm......

tboltzcali
08-04-2008, 11:40 AM
I wasn't asking why you are on this board. I was asking why you were on a
football message board at all since you know nothing about Cutler, Marshall,
or Walker.

Those are pretty prominent players to know nothing about . . .

-----I know nothing about theM???? how bout....Cutler has diabetes, marshall is suspended for 3 games, and Walker wants out of oakland????

shank
08-04-2008, 01:28 PM
I know nothing about theM???? how bout....Cutler has diabetes, marshall is suspended for 3 games, and Walker wants out of oakland????

wow, it's almost as if you've read through this thread in its entirety! either that or where you're from, you have access to ESPN or NFLN for at least 8 minutes per day...

you guys, we better lay off the guru here.

BoltsOwnU
08-04-2008, 04:01 PM
wow, it's almost as if you've read through this thread in its entirety! either that or where you're from, you have access to ESPN or NFLN for at least 8 minutes per day...

you guys, we better lay off the guru here.

And the gheyness keeps coming. Usually TopScribe doesn't stoop to complete BS like calling someone (basically a thinly-veiled personal attack) out as if they don't know who some basic playmakers are. (Brandon Marshall's only calling card so far is his big mouth, penchant for off field trouble, and basic stupidity; he certainly hasn't earned any stripes as a playmaker). But of course once a one-trick-pony donk fan uses up the "we won SB's but you didn't so somehow our team is better today" argument, I guess they just sink down into the abyss.

And now, we get to watch witless douchebags pile on with the drivel the TS started. Pathetic. Why not just go change your diapers since you can't bring anything germane to the debate that's remotely football-related to answer TBolt.

Or next time, just quote Scribe and say "YEAH, what he said!!", then stamp your lil feet, and feel really, really smug about just how clever you can be.

MOtorboat
08-04-2008, 04:15 PM
And the gheyness keeps coming. Usually TopScribe doesn't stoop to complete BS like calling someone (basically a thinly-veiled personal attack) out as if they don't know who some basic playmakers are. (Brandon Marshall's only calling card so far is his big mouth, penchant for off field trouble, and basic stupidity; he certainly hasn't earned any stripes as a playmaker). But of course once a one-trick-pony donk fan uses up the "we won SB's but you didn't so somehow our team is better today" argument, I guess they just sink down into the abyss.

And now, we get to watch witless douchebags pile on with the drivel the TS started. Pathetic. Why not just go change your diapers since you can't bring anything germane to the debate that's remotely football-related to answer TBolt.

Or next time, just quote Scribe and say "YEAH, what he said!!", then stamp your lil feet, and feel really, really smug about just how clever you can be.

Yeah, Brandon Marshall hasn't done anything...102 receptions, 1,325 yards. 5th and 6th in the league respectively.

The list of Chargers wide receivers to go over 1,000 yards in the last six seasons:

Davii
08-04-2008, 04:16 PM
Yeah, Brandon Marshall hasn't done anything...102 receptions, 1,325 yards. 5th and 6th in the league respectively.

The list of Chargers wide receivers to go over 1,000 yards in the last six seasons:

Did you leave anyone out?

BoltsOwnU
08-04-2008, 04:20 PM

Not our fault if we are simply too well-balanced on offense, especially for receiving, to need to lean so heavily on one guy. However, Gates and Chambers alone have a better body of work to speak of than Brandon Marshall, and Gates isn't even a WR.

That's ok though, most people should know Marshall, after all, he is always newsworthy.:rolleyes:

MOtorboat
08-04-2008, 04:22 PM
Did you leave anyone out?

List is kind of blank isn't it.

shank
08-04-2008, 04:35 PM
Not our fault if we are simply too well-balanced on offense, especially for receiving, to need to lean so heavily on one guy. However, Gates and Chambers alone have a better body of work to speak of than Brandon Marshall, and Gates isn't even a WR.

That's ok though, most people should know Marshall, after all, he is always newsworthy.:rolleyes:

too balanced of an offense, eh? is that why you were 7th in the league for rushing attempts per game and 26th in passing attempts per game?

you're far too well-balanced to lean so heavily on LT, aren't you?

comparing the 'bodies of work' of 6th and 8th year players to a 3rd year player will for sure prove your point!

in his sophomore season brandon marshall was 5th in receptions, and 6th in yards in the league, while making some good defenders look absolutely foolish.

BoltsOwnU
08-04-2008, 04:51 PM
too balanced of an offense, eh? is that why you were 7th in the league for rushing attempts per game and 26th in passing attempts per game?

you're far too well-balanced to lean so heavily on LT, aren't you?

comparing the 'bodies of work' of 6th and 8th year players to a 3rd year player will for sure prove your point!

in his sophomore season brandon marshall was 5th in receptions, and 6th in yards in the league, while making some good defenders look absolutely foolish.

A few things my friend:

First, typically we found ourselves ahead and rushing the ball more to close games out. Detroit was an especially lopsided game in this regard however, if you look at statistics by quarter, you'll see that in games that are close, our offense is indeed balance.

Second, "bodies of work" are relevant when determining a player's "notoriety". Especially as his name was getting bounced around on here as someone to "know about". Especially when someone's oh-so-clever retort was to imply that merely a 1000 yard season or two is by itself the litmus. You remember, "how many Chargers' receivers had 1000 yards in a season" to which I pointed out that basically, BM hasn't earned the right to carry a jockstrap for at least one titght end and one receiver wearing bolts for all his talk and of course 1000 yard seasons.

As for "good defenders" he's made look foolish, apparently none of them wear bolts.:coffee:

Listen I did you a favor by not even dragging Cutler into this. TopScribe's original post indicates that to be a true NFL cognocenti, you should also be well-familiar with a mouthy douchebag that is a career loser. One who has done nothing noteworthy in his entire career other than don a donk uniform. I hate to knock the guy, especially knowing he's facing some serious personal challenges, but hey, Rivers is a family man teetotalling choir boy for the most part and look at what it gets him here, so I'll just tell it like it is.:coffee:

shank
08-04-2008, 05:09 PM
Second, "bodies of work" are relevant when determining a player's "notoriety". Especially as his name was getting bounced around on here as someone to "know about". Especially when someone's oh-so-clever retort was to imply that merely a 1000 yard season or two is by itself the litmus. You remember, "how many Chargers' receivers had 1000 yards in a season" to which I pointed out that basically, BM hasn't earned the right to carry a jockstrap for at least one titght end and one receiver wearing bolts for all his talk and of course 1000 yard seasons.

As for "good defenders" he's made look foolish, apparently none of them wear bolts.:coffee:

Listen I did you a favor by not even dragging Cutler into this. TopScribe's original post indicates that to be a true NFL cognocenti, you should also be well-familiar with a mouthy douchebag that is a career loser. One who has done nothing noteworthy in his entire career other than don a donk uniform. I hate to knock the guy, especially knowing he's facing some serious personal challenges, but hey, Rivers is a family man teetotalling choir boy for the most part and look at what it gets him here, so I'll just tell it like it is.:coffee:

how can you say that a 1000 yard season isn't deserving of the title of "someone to know about?" when the player has played only two seasons?

do me a favor and watch this:
16qhwX26vOA

then come back here and tell us all, without lying to yourself, that marshall "he certainly hasn't earned any stripes as a playmaker"

pay special attention to 2:16, 5:25, and 6:45... pretty foolish. then remind yourself that these are plays from a single season, marshall's 2nd season in the league, and then go ahead and thank the football gods that marshall won't be playing you guys in week 2.

i don't expect you to do any of that ^ because i can't even imagine how much a person has to lie to themself to be a chargers fan and call another team's qb a mouthy douchebag. it's a knee-slapper.

BoltsOwnU
08-04-2008, 05:57 PM
it's a knee-slapper.

The "knee slapper" is Denver fans thinking Cutler is a superior quarterback to just about anyone, much less PR.

As for the clips, everyone has a highlight reel. I could post one for Gates or Chmabers, but the bandwidth for such long clips would probably down the server.:D

tboltzcali
08-04-2008, 06:53 PM
BMarsh might be "the" playmaker on your team because you really dont have any other threats. Brandon Stokley? Sammie Parker? So yeah, I would call Marshall a playmaker.....on your team, not in the NFL...not just yet. He's got to learn to stay out of trouble first before he's considered a legitimate threat. None of those stats helped against us last year, so why even bring them up. Just another reach to make your team look good. Atleast i havent thrown "we won the division last year" in your face. it doesnt mean much. Stats are stats.

Midnight Blue
08-04-2008, 08:11 PM
how can you say that a 1000 yard season isn't deserving of the title of "someone to know about?" when the player has played only two seasons?

do me a favor and watch this:
16qhwX26vOA

then come back here and tell us all, without lying to yourself, that marshall "he certainly hasn't earned any stripes as a playmaker"

pay special attention to 2:16, 5:25, and 6:45... pretty foolish. then remind yourself that these are plays from a single season, marshall's 2nd season in the league, and then go ahead and thank the football gods that marshall won't be playing you guys in week 2.

i don't expect you to do any of that ^ because i can't even imagine how much a person has to lie to themself to be a chargers fan and call another team's qb a mouthy douchebag. it's a knee-slapper.

Boltz fans are experts on "mouthy douchebags"...they worship one.

tboltzcali
08-05-2008, 05:17 PM
you can call it that. but just because one is verbal doesnt make him a bad person. remember when you guys had some guy named Shannon Sharpe??????

NightTrainLayne
08-05-2008, 05:22 PM
you can call it that. but just because one is verbal doesnt make him a bad person. remember when you guys had some guy named Shannon Sharpe??????

Right. The guy who's headed to the Hall of Fame right?

Maybe after Rivers pulls in another 4 or 5 pro-bowls you can compare him to Sharpe again. Sharpe had 8 by the way. . .plus three Lombardis..

Broncospsycho77
08-05-2008, 05:39 PM

You can only talk like you're the shit when you are the shit. For a TE, Shannon was the shit, in layman's terms...

blueblood15
08-05-2008, 05:52 PM
You can only talk like you're the shit when you are the shit. For a TE, Shannon was the shit, in layman's terms...

Hey, Broncospsycho77. I like your post but if you are gonna have that TULOWITZKI picture at least SPELL HIS NAME RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please.

Broncospsycho77
08-05-2008, 05:54 PM
Hey, Broncospsycho77. I like your post but if you are gonna have that TULOWITZKI picture at least SPELL HIS NAME RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please.

Yeah, yeah. I know. Somebody else made it for me, and I didn't want to let the poor guy down by having him make it (by request) and not use it... so I gotta deal :lol:

tboltzcali
08-05-2008, 07:02 PM
Im not gunna argue that one....Sharpe is horse shit..him and his big horse grill.....heehaaawww!!!! See ya guys sept 14. come by the tailgate and we can talk more!!!

REB
08-13-2008, 01:10 PM
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c247/REB65/funnypicPissOnRivers.gif

tboltzcali
08-21-2008, 09:47 PM
thats creative....how long did it take you to draw the line to PR's trash talking mouth?

Midnight Blue
08-22-2008, 08:13 PM
http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73/dmajorfifth/DREW0119.gif

topscribe
08-23-2008, 01:41 AM

I'm sorry, but Phyllis is NOT to QBs what Sharpe was to TEs.

Even Champ, for whom the dolts have no peer, suggested Phyllis needs to
establish himself in the league before he has anything to crow about.

But to trash talk Cutler . . . when, as a fourth-year pro, he had less yards
and a lower QB rating, with better weapons and health, than Cutler as a
second-year pro . . . shows just how bush the punk Phyllis is.

But I am thankful for one thing: that the dolts have Phyllis at QB instead of
Brees. That gives Denver a better chance at beating the dolts.

-----

Denver Native (Carol)
08-23-2008, 05:39 PM
Phyllis :rofl::rofl::rofl:

girler
08-23-2008, 05:45 PM
Dread, the way you say "Please" is so hard to refuse. So I will abuse His Obnoxiousness at your request.

Rivers is the rudest, gayest, stupidest player to ever be allowed in the NFL. I don't know how he graduated from college unless his coaches took his tests for him. He wears a cup 5 sizes too big (a little league size) so no one will notice his tiny size and laugh.

Ok, I've gotta stop. Dread you really need to stop saying please. You're so nice about it!!!

tboltzcali
08-28-2008, 08:34 PM
Reason why PR was talkin...

"Rivers also explained yesterday another time he was caught talking by ESPN's cameras on Monday. Rivers said after a play in which Broncos linebacker Jamie Winborn had gotten past fullback Andrew Pinnock, Winborn came near the Chargers sideline and yelled, “Where's Lo Neal?”

Rivers said he yelled back, “The ball is over there,” and then yelled to Winborn, “You're glad he ain't playing"

Cutler could be seen at midfield looking in their direction, and Phillips said yesterday that it was Cutler who started the talking.

It's funny,” Phillips said. “Philip walked out and told us not to say anything, that we're winning. And Cutler is yelling. . . . Cutler does a lot of talking. I thought it was funny they were talking and losing.”

Phillips said in the fourth quarter Cutler was “just letting us know he wasn't a punk. I respect that. He was letting us know he'd see us next time.”

Both QB's standin up for there team. Unless any of you were actually there on the sidelines, its easy to take sides.

broncobryce
08-29-2008, 12:34 AM

"Rivers also explained yesterday another time he was caught talking by ESPN's cameras on Monday. Rivers said after a play in which Broncos linebacker Jamie Winborn had gotten past fullback Andrew Pinnock, Winborn came near the Chargers sideline and yelled, “Where's Lo Neal?”

Rivers said he yelled back, “The ball is over there,” and then yelled to Winborn, “You're glad he ain't playing"

Cutler could be seen at midfield looking in their direction, and Phillips said yesterday that it was Cutler who started the talking.

It's funny,” Phillips said. “Philip walked out and told us not to say anything, that we're winning. And Cutler is yelling. . . . Cutler does a lot of talking. I thought it was funny they were talking and losing.”

Phillips said in the fourth quarter Cutler was “just letting us know he wasn't a punk. I respect that. He was letting us know he'd see us next time.”

Both QB's standin up for there team. Unless any of you were actually there on the sidelines, its easy to take sides.

Maybe, but why is it then that all the football experts and former players say he has no class and that stuff in uncalled for? We all know talk happens every game, but no one has seen a QB talk trash to the other team's QB. Plus the coward KNEW he wasn't going back in the game.:rolleyes:

tboltzcali
08-29-2008, 02:13 AM
Maybe, but why is it then that all the football experts and former players say he has no class and that stuff in uncalled for? We all know talk happens every game, but no one has seen a QB talk trash to the other team's QB. Plus the coward KNEW he wasn't going back in the game.:rolleyes:According to this article, PR wasnt the only one talking smack. And when you take a shot at someone who wasnt on the field, as lo neal wasnt, your startin the fire. yeah, PR has a motor, but dont act like it was all him.

tboltzcali
08-29-2008, 02:14 AM
Dread, the way you say "Please" is so hard to refuse. So I will abuse His Obnoxiousness at your request.

Rivers is the rudest, gayest, stupidest player to ever be allowed in the NFL. I don't know how he graduated from college unless his coaches took his tests for him. He wears a cup 5 sizes too big (a little league size) so no one will notice his tiny size and laugh.

Ok, I've gotta stop. Dread you really need to stop saying please. You're so nice about it!!!
Howz it feel for the rudest, gayest, stupidest player to be 4-0 against your wonderful donkos??????

topscribe
08-29-2008, 02:39 AM
Howz it feel for the rudest, gayest, stupidest player to be 4-0 against your wonderful donkos??????

Well, I know how it feels to root for a team that has won a Super Bowl.

Did you want to ask how that feels?

Didn't think so. :coffee:

-----

Midnight Blue
08-29-2008, 05:13 AM

Normally if an account like this one is expected to carry any credibility whatsoever, it includes a link. Just sayin'.....

topscribe
08-29-2008, 12:35 PM

My, that's nice.

Except that Denver isn't the only place Phyllis had his oversized garbage
mouth going. He has been caught on tape in other places exercising that
cavernous mouth.

But I understand Phyllis' teammates lying for him. He's all they have. Which
is pathetic, too. I would hate for Phyllis to be all I had.

-----

Northman
08-29-2008, 12:39 PM

And like most Bolt fans you just dont get it. Nobody has a problem with Jay talking trash to the Charger defense and vice versa. The problem is a YOUR Qb talking trash to another Qb when he isnt even on the field at the time. If Rivers wants to talk crap to our defense let him do it, i dont care as he's been abusing us lately anyway. But his trash talking to our Qb is just utter low class on his part. And im probably one of the few NFL fans who likes Rivers as a Qb.

tboltzcali
08-30-2008, 12:43 AM
ok, did you not read the article quotes? I didnt read anywhere that said PR was trash talking your QB. he was talking to our defense loud and clear. Jay just got butt hurt cuzz we was in his arse all nite. i would be mad to if we got our arse kicked badly...twice in one season....im sure that has happened...now its our turn donkos!!!!! Lt will run all over you guys. You guys cant stop the run. Im bettin McFad will have his first 100 yard game against you guys in the opener. ill be there in two weeks for this game. come join us in LOT M for some pregame goods, and of course smack talk!!

tboltzcali
09-01-2008, 01:38 PM
Ok, and the chargers showin Jay some love.....

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/preview08/columns/story?columnist=williamson_bill&id=3549039

jrelway
09-06-2008, 09:58 AM
ok, did you not read the article quotes? I didnt read anywhere that said PR was trash talking your QB. he was talking to our defense loud and clear. Jay just got butt hurt cuzz we was in his arse all nite. i would be mad to if we got our arse kicked badly...twice in one season....im sure that has happened...now its our turn donkos!!!!! Lt will run all over you guys. You guys cant stop the run. Im bettin McFad will have his first 100 yard game against you guys in the opener. ill be there in two weeks for this game. come join us in LOT M for some pregame goods, and of course smack talk!!

gaynous!

Gamechanger
09-06-2008, 10:34 AM
I hate Rivers just as much as you guys, I hope either Freeney or Dumervil blindsides him to an injury

broncobryce
09-07-2008, 10:50 AM
This is the year his true colors emerge. (yellow) He had 2 years while someone held his hand sitting behind Drew Brees. Now he has his hand held by LT. I have a feeling it all comes crashing down this season. They are missing their center and left tackle against the Panthers. Ever heard of Julius Peppers? And week 2 we will mix blitz in like we used to when we always stopped LT. I can't wait.

EastCoastBronco
09-12-2008, 02:07 PM
Rivers is just his NFL last name. On the San Diego club circuit he goes by McCrevice...

Day1BroncoFan
09-12-2008, 02:30 PM
The scientific name for rivers is "headupis assholicus".

Sotally Tober
09-12-2008, 02:46 PM
Lots of penis envy here...
I'm not allowed to post photos, wtf not?

frauschieze
09-12-2008, 03:01 PM

The forum automatically assesses brain power and if you've got enough, you can post pictures. Sorry! :hi:

EastCoastBronco
09-12-2008, 03:24 PM

If you need one of us to answer that you shouldn't even be able to post in text...Just kidding man. If you have pics of Philip McCrevice on the San Diego club scene I am sure you can broker a deal to post them...

Day1BroncoFan
09-12-2008, 03:38 PM

Why do you have so much envy? Did you get the short end of the stick. :laugh:

NorthernLights
10-17-2008, 07:14 AM
I saw this and just had to post it. Isn't Williamson from Denver?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?page=hotread5/MVP

Chargers QB Philip Rivers: In total command

The NFL MVP thus far this season is San Diego Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers.

No quarterback has a better command of his team than Rivers. A first-class leader, Rivers has catapulted the Chargers out of a 0-2 start. They are 3-3 and trail Denver by one game in the AFC West.

The Chargers are coming off their best overall game of the season, a 30-10 win over the New England Patriots. Although the Chargers as a whole have been inconsistent, Rivers has been outstanding all season.

At 26, he is becoming one of the game's best all-around players. With key offensive players LaDainian Tomlinson, Antonio Gates, Nick Hardwick, Marcus McNeill and Chris Chambers dealing with injuries this season, Rivers still has led the offense beautifully.

Rivers, who is coming off a torn ACL in his knee suffered in the 2007 postseason, has among the best individual numbers in the NFL despite the team's issues. His passer rating of 109.4 leads the league. His 14 touchdown passes is tied for the league lead, and he has thrown only four interceptions.

This is your NFL MVP.

-- Bill Williamson, AFC West blogger

MOtorboat
10-17-2008, 07:29 AM
I saw this and just had to post it. Isn't Williamson from Denver?

I actually believe he's from Minnesota...:D. Just wrote in Denver for a while.

Phyllis is still a bitch.

claymore
10-17-2008, 07:43 AM
I actually believe he's from Minnesota...:D. Just wrote in Denver for a while.

Phyllis is still a bitch.

Its Jenny Rivers now. Dread informed me that a female jackass is called a Jenny. So its Jenny Rivers.... :salute:

MOtorboat
10-17-2008, 07:45 AM
Its Jenny Rivers now. Dread informed me that a female jackass is called a Jenny. So its Jenny Rivers.... :salute:

No way. Phyllis is this little old lady who does the club notes for a few clubs in town, so I think its more fitting after watching Rivers try to throw a 15-yard out route.

When I think of Jenny, I think of Jenny Finch, and she's hot, and she's got a good arm.

claymore
10-17-2008, 07:47 AM
No way. Phyllis is this little old lady who does the club notes for a few clubs in town, so I think its more fitting after watching Rivers try to throw a 15-yard out route.

When I think of Jenny, I think of Jenny Finch, and she's hot, and she's got a good arm.

Well this is where it gets awkward, and I will have to agree to disagree.

Keppp in Mind Jenny gets his business from a male jackass... Just like Mr Hands... THINK about it. :eek:

broncobryce
10-17-2008, 08:55 PM
:confused:It's still early, but shouldn't your team have a winning record to get MVP?

NorthernLights
10-17-2008, 09:03 PM
:confused:It's still early, but shouldn't your team have a winning record to get MVP?

C'mon now, don't add logic to this discussion, it is only going to confuse things.

slim
10-17-2008, 10:20 PM
http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa127/jefslo_24/philip-rivers.jpg

Broncolingus
10-17-2008, 11:28 PM

"Mr. Rivers, please just answer the question yes or no....are you gay and do you like it from men in the 'brown-eye'?"

Dreadnought
10-19-2008, 04:02 PM
Nice job saving the day against Buffalo! Clutch performance there.

TXBRONC
10-19-2008, 06:03 PM

Slim is that a picture of Philip's mug after today's game?

broncobryce
10-19-2008, 09:55 PM
Slim is that a picture of Philip's mug after today's game?

No, that's a pic of him normally.:lol:

TXBRONC
10-19-2008, 10:12 PM
No, that's a pic of him normally.:lol:

That was good. :laugh:

honz
10-19-2008, 11:27 PM
Hey, at least Phillip drove his team all the way down the field before he threw that interception in the end zone. He also showed good acting skills when he tried to convince the officials and his coach that he was trying to throw the ball on that last fumble that sealed the deal for Buffalo.

BroncosRockdaRockies
10-19-2008, 11:49 PM
yeeeeee hawwwwwww dem thar lighnin bolt dudes ought to go back down yonder and get them a job at dat thar place they call Tysons in Arkisaw and show dem der folks how to lay dem derned ol eggs.

sacmar
10-20-2008, 05:13 PM
I'm not sure there is much more rivers could have done to loose that game. What a freakin cack !!! This jerk-off should be wearing pom poms and a cutler jersey instead of talking shit about him.

Day1BroncoFan
10-21-2008, 10:17 AM
philita rivers is a stooge.