PDA

View Full Version : Team Hero Week 1 September 9th-- Broncos@Bills

BroncoBJ
09-12-2007, 04:35 AM
Well On other sites that I'm on theres a thread after games for the team hero and Honorable Mention after every game played. I also got one going at the Bronco Country Forums. So I figured I'd start one on this site.

TH: Cutler (Made a few mistakes but led us down the field on most of our drives including the Clutch final drive and converting on 2 4th downs. And Had a career high in passing yards. :salute: )

HM: Jason Elam ( Made the game winning kick under extreme pressure.) He missed 2 FGs(tied a career high) :laugh: so I cant just give him the Game ball. But if it wasn't for him we wouldn't be 1-0 right now.

HM: Selvin Young( He didn't do much but his heads up play of swatting the ball out of bounds gave Cutler another chance to be mistake free)

HM: Bly and Bailey And the Defense.( Bly with that great defensive play to swat the ball out of Evans Hands in the endzone and not giving up any big plays at all. And Bailey for Being a Shutdown Corner as always and making a Great tackle on a play that wasn't even at him.

HM: Buffalo Bills fans ( For letting us know how much time was on the clock so we could get the kick off in time)

Who would everyone else say as our Team Hero/ Honorable Mention?

broncos9697
09-12-2007, 08:06 AM
my game ball this week will be going to the the whole off. line......the last 17 sec. all that hussle down the field and getting set with no pent. which would have ended the game.....what a great job...

omac
09-12-2007, 10:02 AM
Team Hero, it's gotta be Shanny. Seems like he called all the right plays at all the right times.

HM: Jay, Jason, DJ, Javon, the Brandons .... actually, the whole team really contributed to this win. Lots of individuals stepped up when they needed to.

Watchthemiddle
09-12-2007, 12:15 PM
TH - Elam for being clutch once again.

HM - Saurbrun for getting a good snap down for Elam. :cool:

broncosfanscott
09-12-2007, 12:36 PM
TH - Elam for being clutch once again.

HM - Saurbrun for getting a good snap down for Elam. :cool:

I hear ya. Also a HM for players to get on and off the field in record time.

Lonestar
09-12-2007, 12:37 PM
TH - Thenry for running so much time off the clock.

Hm - Elam for being clutch once again on the final FG, but had he made the other TWO it would not have had the drama.

Watchthemiddle
09-12-2007, 04:59 PM
TH - Thenry for running so much time off the clock.

Hm - Elam for being clutch once again on the final FG, but had he made the other TWO it would not have had the drama.

That was the plan. Also, the NFL went to Shanahan and said "Mike, take it easy on teh Bills. Move up and down the field, only go for field goals, miss a few, and then at the end have a dramatic drive and last second FG"

:laugh::laugh:

Lonestar
09-12-2007, 08:49 PM
That was the plan. Also, the NFL went to Shanahan and said "Mike, take it easy on teh Bills. Move up and down the field, only go for field goals, miss a few, and then at the end have a dramatic drive and last second FG"

:laugh::laugh:

I forgot they needed thr ratings!!!

broncosinindy
09-12-2007, 10:01 PM
Winner. Jason Elam

Runner up Defense. Held the bills when we needed it.

TXBRONC
09-12-2007, 10:17 PM
Winner. Jason Elam

Runner up Defense. Held the bills when we needed it.

The defense only gave up a total of 184 yards combined passing and receiving.

Lonestar
09-13-2007, 02:16 AM
You should Add GOAT (but not as in Greatest of all Time) for next week.

My vote for this week would be ST kick coverage..

broncosfanscott
09-13-2007, 02:21 AM
You should Add GOAT (but not as in Greatest of all Time) for next week.

My vote for this week would be ST kick coverage..

Yeah, we still need a lot of work on that.