PDA

View Full Version : Album's coming out soon that you're eagerly awaiting!

Requiem / The Dagda
05-24-2008, 04:09 PM
Any albums coming out (any type of music) you guys are just pumped for? I'll come up with a list soon.

aberdien
05-24-2008, 11:40 PM
DCFC's new CD came out a week or so ago but I still haven't gotten it.

Skinny
05-25-2008, 12:08 AM
Disturbed - Indestructible

Do out next month i beleive.

CoachChaz
05-25-2008, 12:41 AM
Disturbed comes out June 3rd. Waiting on that one and Shinedown - June 24th.

EastCoastBronco
05-27-2008, 05:54 PM
Judas Priest - Nostradamus

Thnikkaman
05-29-2008, 01:35 PM
Daedelus - Love to Make Music To

underrated29
05-29-2008, 03:44 PM
offspring- their new one i think is due sometime this summer. Cant wait!

Yeah, disturbed also is on there.

aberdien
06-02-2008, 07:10 PM

June 17th I think. They've announced a single off of it and gave out a free download of a song on their official website. I'm excited for it as well.

SR
06-02-2008, 07:13 PM
I'm jacked for the new All That Remains CD.

MOtorboat
06-02-2008, 08:20 PM
Go ahead and flame away...but I really like the new Coldplay song, Viva La Vida.

I've never bought an album of theirs, but this might be the one. I hear it's a lot more guitar-oriented, then strings/keyboard, like their previous albums.

Requiem / The Dagda
06-03-2008, 02:05 PM
I love Coldplay.

I'm excited for the new Deftones album.

BroncoFanatic
06-04-2008, 12:43 PM
Night Castles - Trans Siberian Orchestra

can't wait!

underrated29
06-04-2008, 01:59 PM
Night Castles - Trans Siberian Orchestra

can't wait!

Dude I have never heard an entire album of thier, but i love what they do with all those christmas songs. I just might have to get it.

Do you know, are all their songs christmas songs?

BroncoFanatic
06-04-2008, 02:04 PM
Dude I have never heard an entire album of thier, but i love what they do with all those christmas songs. I just might have to get it.

Do you know, are all their songs christmas songs?

They have one non-Christmas disc out, Beethoven's Last Night. Night Castles will also be a non-Christmas release, out sometime this year.

Each disc has a wide variety of musical styles, so not every song will appeal to you if you just want head banging, for instance. I like the variety personally, and appreciate the amount of talent and creativity it takes to do what they do.

The main creative forces behind TSO are Paul O'Neill and Jon Oliva (Savatage, Pain).

Hope that helps :salute:

yardog
06-04-2008, 02:48 PM
www.billboard.com
Gary Graff, Detroit

A previously unreleased song featuring Lynyrd Skynyrd's original lineup may surface on the Southern rock band's next studio album, which is expected out in early 2009.

Guitarist Gary Rossington tells Billboard.com that he recently unearthed the song, "Cottonmouth Country," from the archives. "It has Ronnie Van Zant singing and Leon (Wilkeson) on bass and Bob Burns is on drums," Rossington says. "It's a cool track, pretty cool lyrics -- it's about the swamps. And we never put it out with (producer) Al Kooper on the first or second album. We just kind of let it sit there and never finished it. It's pretty well done, but the recording isn't as good as it could be. So we might put that out as a bonus track -- a whole new Skynyrd song nobody's heard."

As for the rest of the album -- Skynyrd's first of new material since 2003's "Vicious Cycle" -- Rossington says that he, frontman Johnny Van Zant and guitarist Rickey Medlocke have been spending time in Nashville working with songwriters.

"We're not doing a country album," Rossington says, "but Skynyrd's always had a little bit of country blood in us. That's where we come from." He says the group has at least 20 songs ready for consideration and hopes to hit the studio in April or May. The group hasn't yet determined who will be producing, though Rossington says the band members will likely co-produce with whomever they choose.

Buff
06-04-2008, 02:57 PM
Deftones has a new album coming? That would be cool.

I'm looking forward to Darren from System of a Down's side project "Scars on Broadway"

I'm also looking forward to the new Mudvayne and the new Metallica.

studbucket
06-04-2008, 04:06 PM

Yeah, disturbed also is on there.

'Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace' baby!

The Offspring have been my favorite band since I heard 'Come Out and Play' in 1994. This might be their last album, but I am definitely excited for it, it seems they are going back to their roots a little bit.

Requiem / The Dagda
06-04-2008, 06:40 PM
Deftones has a new album coming? That would be cool.

Yeah, I think it's tentatively titled Eros. I know that Stephen is going to 8 stringed guitar, which is extremely insane. I'm thinking this could be as dark as Around the Fur. God, I hope so. I wasn't as big of a fan of Saturday Night Wrist as some people, so I'm hoping for an improvement.

MOtorboat
06-04-2008, 06:42 PM
Yeah, I think it's tentatively titled Eros. I know that Stephen is going to 8 stringed guitar, which is extremely insane. I'm thinking this could be as dark as Around the Fur. God, I hope so. I wasn't as big of a fan of Saturday Night Wrist as some people, so I'm hoping for an improvement.

I don't know a darn thing about the Deftones, but do you think he's headed towards an electric dulcimer?

Requiem / The Dagda
06-04-2008, 06:49 PM
I don't know a darn thing about the Deftones, but do you think he's headed towards an electric dulcimer?

I don't think so. I think he's just too high all the time to really understand what he's doing. He has been obsessed with Meshuggah for years, so he's kinda copying them with their 8 strings. I just don't get it. He wants to sound heavier, but I mean, 8 strings? That's heavy balls. Going all the way back to E on the first string out of the eight is just SICK.

MOtorboat
06-05-2008, 06:50 PM
Man did I-Tunes hit the jackpot with releasing that new Coldplay song early. That song rocks and I can't turn on the TV without seeing the commercial.

Rex
06-05-2008, 08:04 PM
I cant wait for Gary Glitter's Rock n Roll Part 3. I think instead of "Hey" it, he replaces it with "Chiefs suck".

Of course, this is all pending his child rape case.

AlWilsonizKING
06-05-2008, 08:15 PM
MINE!!!:mad:

I've been trying to get my first CD done for over a year now. Just not "perfect" enough for me yet. It's getting close though. My goal for release date is by "The Taste of Colorado!" <crosses fingers>

Also been aiting for over 2 years for the debut of ETHiKS. Consisting of myself (DJ E) on the one's and two's, Gymani, Krysis, Se7en and DJ Jakobie. Hard to get everybody into the studio to finish everything up....:mad:

Other than those....no others.

PEACE!!!