PDA

View Full Version : Kirlew signs

Spiritguy
05-26-2010, 10:20 AM
The Broncos and seventh round draft pick Jammie Kirlew have come to an agreement on a four year $1.84 million dollar contract with a $50,000 signing bonus. With this signing, Denver has signed both of their seventh round draft picks from the 2010 draft. Last week Denver and cornerback Syd’Quan Thompson from Cal came to terms on a four year $1.8 million dollar contract.

Kirlew was a three year starter and two-time All-Big Ten Conference selection at Indiana University. He tied for third on the school’s all-time sacks list with 23 and tied for second on its all-time tackles for loss list with 52 1/2. In 2009, he tied for sixth in the nation with five forced fumbles and had three fumble recoveries. Kirlew ended the year with 62 tackles and 6 1/2 sacks making second-team all-conference. At 6-foot-3 and 264 pounds, Kirlew has talent as a pass rusher and held his own against the run in the Big Ten conference.

more here (http://coloradosportsdesk.com/wp/archives/2010/05/jammie-kirlew-signs-four-year-deal-with-the-broncos/)

GGMoogly
05-26-2010, 10:47 AM
As goes Kirlew, so go the Broncos...:rockon:

slim
05-26-2010, 11:08 AM
Third on the IU all-time sacks list?

I guess Simeon Rice would be first. I wonder who is second?

WARHORSE
05-26-2010, 12:40 PM
Third on the IU all-time sacks list?

I guess Simeon Rice would be first. I wonder who is second?

Simeon Rice is second.

Who's first you ask?

Tim Tebow.:coffee:

:D