PDA

View Full Version : Tebow Crying

broncophan
05-25-2010, 01:04 PM
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Tebow-Crying/195212842236

a page from facebook from his days at Florida......just kind of shows how many haters he has.......being a buckeye fan.....I was one of them.....but obviously things change once you become a bronco.:D

honz
05-25-2010, 05:22 PM
I gotta admit...I made fun of him when he cried. I absolutely despised Tebow in college.

BroncoWave
05-25-2010, 05:26 PM
I loved Tebow in college but I'll admit, I was a member of the Tebow Crying group. I though it was pretty funny. I obviously left that group on draft day though.

Italianmobstr7
05-25-2010, 05:42 PM
I was not. I was one of the few people defending him. I wish players on my team cared about winning as much as he does. People cry, it happens. No need to rag on somebody for it.

broncophan
05-25-2010, 06:00 PM
I loved Tebow in college but I'll admit, I was a member of the Tebow Crying group. I though it was pretty funny. I obviously left that group on draft day though.

I forgot you could "Unlike" a group...:confused:................

I will be right back......

BroncoBJ
05-25-2010, 06:36 PM
:lol: Funny how so many people "Despised" Tebow. But then those same people are the ones who usually say he sucks and will be a bust as a pro. Why would you despise someone who sucks? I might be rare but I tend to hate people who are pretty good for the most part. :salute:

I never really hated Tebow but I wasn't a diehard fan of his. I did always love his passion though for the game. Just hated him being a lefty though. I do really dislike left handed QB's.

But the attitude is nice to have. You'd never see Jay cry after a game. Because its just a game to him. No biggie. :lol:

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
05-25-2010, 06:44 PM
I didn't hate or love him in College FB, But I certainly didn't make fun of him for crying

HORSEPOWER 56
05-25-2010, 07:18 PM
You see pro players cry all the time after big games. There are rarely playoff games or superbowls in which the losing team doesn't have guy crying on the sidelines. Some guys weep for joy. It's an emotional experience.

Every game in college football is a big game, especially if you're in the SEC and actually play in a tough conference (unlike Ohio State who coasts all year then get gifted Nat'l Championship game spots only to get PIMP SLAPPED by better SEC teams... sorry was that out loud?). Everyone knows that if you lose even one game in college ball you can lose out on your National Championship hopes.

EMB6903
05-25-2010, 08:31 PM
Jordan cried after every title he won. Big time baby.

Nothing bad about showing emotion after a win/loss... shows how much you care.

GGMoogly
05-26-2010, 12:47 AM
http://knol.google.com/k/-/-/2btetwad2hs37/zg6z2l/biglebowski.jpg

Strong men also cry...strong men also cry.

Shazam!
05-26-2010, 01:13 AM
Tim Tebow wasnt crying. He was making rain somewhere.

Overtime
05-30-2010, 12:01 PM
Nick Saban says there's no crying in football, even after he makes you cry.

QiM2U9AiQRM

CHARLIEADAMSFAN
05-30-2010, 04:09 PM
I was not. I was one of the few people defending him. I wish players on my team cared about winning as much as he does. People cry, it happens. No need to rag on somebody for it.

I agree with you. I hated the Bama fans making the drink called "The Tebow Tear" and all that crap. Honestly as was said earlier Tebow crying in away impresses me. He cares about this game so damn much. He won't be a bust simply because he cares too much. The kids going to work his ass off and if he gets his shot at QB and fails I honestly feel like he'll move to whatever position you put him at.

Lonestar
05-30-2010, 05:16 PM
don't we have something better to talk about. FGS

broncophan
05-30-2010, 05:23 PM
don't we have something better to talk about. FGS

Well.......I guess we could be on here faking a board member's death.....and stuff like that....;)

BCJ
06-01-2010, 10:39 PM
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Tebow-Crying/195212842236

a page from facebook from his days at Florida......just kind of shows how many haters he has.......being a buckeye fan.....I was one of them.....but obviously things change once you become a bronco.:D

big deal! He made at least 5 million Buckeyes cry on a certain January night.

sneakers
06-02-2010, 12:29 AM
I cry all the time, just not on national television

broncophan
06-02-2010, 02:58 PM
big deal! He made at least 5 million Buckeyes cry on a certain January night.

Oh great another buckeye hater....:rolleyes:
That buckeye team was full of sophomores and juniors......and exceeded all expectations.....when your college team makes it a habit to go to BCS bowl games.......THEN you can start giving me shit about the buckeyes.....;)