PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day Sale: All Jerseys $30 or Less

Denver Native (Carol)
05-25-2010, 11:31 AM
email received - I don't know about anyone else - BUT, why would the Broncos have just finished one great promo, and now this, UNLESS their is a change coming???? Excludes authentic and personalized.

http://www.denverbroncosproshop.com/index.cfm?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=Email&utm_content=TextIntro&utm_campaign=CN_MEMO&hq_e=el&hq_m=725906&hq_l=1&hq_v=97fe7a3305

claymore
05-25-2010, 11:46 AM
It may be just me but I dont think anyone is in a hurry to get an Orton, Stokley, Moreno, Dawkins, or Bailey Jersey. Enough of us were bit in the ass buying Cutler and Marshall Jersey's.

If they took the names and numbers off the jersey's I think they would sell faster.

Italianmobstr7
05-25-2010, 12:01 PM
The reason they're having these sales is to get rid of all of the old stock of items from last season. They'll release all new clothes/jerseys/hats/memorbilia here in a couple weeks. It's just a big blowout sale to get rid of as much merchandise as possible.

underrated29
05-25-2010, 12:06 PM
It may be just me but I dont think anyone is in a hurry to get an Orton, Stokley, Moreno, Dawkins, or Bailey Jersey. Enough of us were bit in the ass buying Cutler and Marshall Jersey's.

If they took the names and numbers off the jersey's I think they would sell faster.

I got a Moreno jersey. I love that guy!! And he is going to be sick this next year. The rest I am with you about.

broncophan
05-25-2010, 12:09 PM
Yea.......I think they are just getting ready for the new merchandise.

Great deals on hats though, as well.....I bought 2 the other day.......$6 each.....usually hats are about $20.

T.K.O.
05-25-2010, 12:10 PM
pretty slim pickens......but great prices.
glad i scored with the "get 25" deal thanks again

broncophan
05-25-2010, 12:21 PM
The reason they're having these sales is to get rid of all of the old stock of items from last season. They'll release all new clothes/jerseys/hats/memorbilia here in a couple weeks. It's just a big blowout sale to get rid of as much merchandise as possible.

For the helluv it....I checked a couple of other teams pro shops....the bengals and Jags.....and did not see where they had things marked down.....like the broncos team shop does........maybe there are changes coming....:confused:

or maybe it just depends on each teams inventory on hand.....and someone at the bronco team shop over ordered.

Alot of good deals if they have your size...

claymore
05-25-2010, 12:25 PM
I got a Moreno jersey. I love that guy!! And he is going to be sick this next year. The rest I am with you about.

I like Moreno alot too. Alot of things have to workout in order for him to have a better year than last though. New RB coach, New Oline coach. No Marshall, un proven WR's, new Oline etc...