PDA

View Full Version : Im Bored, talk to me!!!!

GRLSLUVFTBL2
09-11-2007, 10:45 PM
I can't sleep, I don't wanna watch TV and this place or BM used to be my reprieve and seems everytime I log on no-one is around :(

Medford Bronco
09-11-2007, 10:49 PM
I can't sleep, I don't wanna watch TV and this place or BM used to be my reprieve and seems everytime I log on no-one is around :(

how have you been, its been a long time since I talked to you

I am so freakin busy at work. Between both jobs I sometimes put in 65 hrs per week.

GRLSLUVFTBL2
09-11-2007, 11:03 PM
how have you been, its been a long time since I talked to you

I am so freakin busy at work. Between both jobs I sometimes put in 65 hrs per week.

When did you start working 2 jobs?

Me, I still love NOT WORKING. I took the kids to school this morning and went and had coffe at Starbucks that was nice!

Medford Bronco
09-11-2007, 11:08 PM
When did you start working 2 jobs?

Me, I still love NOT WORKING. I took the kids to school this morning and went and had coffe at Starbucks that was nice!

always have, just that my main job is now 2 positions compressed in one.

I have done a second job as an office cleaner for 9 years. Wife does not work as she concentrates on the kids. My son just started kindegarten on Monday and my daugher only goes to preschool 3 days a week for 2 1/2 hrs

Enjoy the Starbucks. that is awesome :beer:

GRLSLUVFTBL2
09-11-2007, 11:12 PM
always have, just that my main job is now 2 positions compressed in one.

I have done a second job as an office cleaner for 9 years. Wife does not work as she concentrates on the kids. My son just started kindegarten on Monday and my daugher only goes to preschool 3 days a week for 2 1/2 hrs

Enjoy the Starbucks. that is awesome :beer:

My son started Kindergarten this year, it was tough. I am feeling a little seperation anxiety on my part :(

Well gotta hit the sack, thanks for the company!

bengaaaaals1688
09-11-2007, 11:30 PM
I am here.:D

Watchthemiddle
09-11-2007, 11:41 PM
I am here.:D

Me too. I am here. Lets talk. Don't go PM'ing on me either. I saw a thread the other day asking why this place was so dead and one response was..PM me..I am here.

Well that doesn't solve anything. We are here for conversation ..public converstion...not some private conversation.

So whats up GRLZ LOVE softball? :beer:

bengaaaaals1688
09-11-2007, 11:44 PM
Me too. I am here. Lets talk. Don't go PM'ing on me either. I saw a thread the other day asking why this place was so dead and one response was..PM me..I am here.

Well that doesn't solve anything. We are here for conversation ..public converstion...not some private conversation.

So whats up GRLZ LOVE softball? :beer:

Exactly... I like PM sometimes, but it's easier most of the time to talk here not in PM world.

What's up man??

Watchthemiddle
09-11-2007, 11:54 PM
Exactly... I like PM sometimes, but it's easier most of the time to talk here not in PM world.

What's up man??

NOt much. Just heard the good news again on NFL live that Everett has a chance to possibly walk out of the hospital.

Nice win last night over the Ravens. Anyone who beats the Raiders, Chiefs, and Ravens is a friend of mine...:beer:

Medford Bronco
09-11-2007, 11:55 PM
Hello gentleman, kinda like the old days remember when a certain team won the Stanley Cup and got like 3 congrats threads :)

sorry bengals 1451465115646846546545 I like the Hurricanes. Its not their fault (the players) that they moved. I stuck with them like a good fan through all the 20-55-6 seasons when they just plain sucked

bengaaaaals1688
09-11-2007, 11:57 PM
NOt much. Just heard the good news again on NFL live that Everett has a chance to possibly walk out of the hospital.

Nice win last night over the Ravens. Anyone who beats the Raiders, Chiefs, and Ravens is a friend of mine...:beer:

That is great news actually. And thank you for the congrats. Congrats to you guys as well.:salute:

Med... screw the Hurricanes.:mad:

Medford Bronco
09-12-2007, 12:02 AM
That is great news actually. And thank you for the congrats. Congrats to you guys as well.:salute:

Med... screw the Hurricanes.:mad:

thats not nice bengals64564654654

I know you are bitter, esp being from Hartford, but hey we cant all agree on everything or life would be boring.

also congrats to the Bengals, a team I always have liked and hope goes 12-4 and please please please win week 4 vs Gods team for me.

also have Carson Palmer so all is good there :D

GRLSLUVFTBL2
09-12-2007, 12:03 AM
I am back for a minute or so, are you boys hijacking my thread??? :laugh:

bengaaaaals1688
09-12-2007, 12:03 AM
thats not nice bengals64564654654

I know you are bitter, esp being from Hartford, but hey we cant all agree on everything or life would be boring.

also congrats to the Bengals, a team I always have liked and hope goes 12-4 and please please please win week 4 vs Gods team for me.

also have Carson Palmer so all is good there :D

I am not from Hartford, I go to school right near it, though. And I just wish the Whalers would come back.

The Bengals are winning the the SB.:cool:

Medford Bronco
09-12-2007, 12:04 AM

yes, we were just saying how awesome you looked in the picture thread;)

i guess we are bored as well :laugh:

Medford Bronco
09-12-2007, 12:05 AM
I am not from Hartford, I go to school right near it, though. And I just wish the Whalers would come back.

The Bengals are winning the the SB.:cool:

anybody but Gods team I say :beer:

bengaaaaals1688
09-12-2007, 12:05 AM

Well you are the one who disappeared.:Cry:

GRLSLUVFTBL2
09-12-2007, 12:06 AM
yes, we were just saying how awesome you looked in the picture thread;)

i guess we are bored as well :laugh:

aww shucks your gonna make me blush

Your up late!

bengaaaaals1688
09-12-2007, 12:06 AM

Well now that they can't cheat anymore it will be.:laugh:

GRLSLUVFTBL2
09-12-2007, 12:07 AM
Well you are the one who disappeared.:Cry:

yeah yeah, I had to wash my hair :)

Who is Gods team??

bengaaaaals1688
09-12-2007, 12:08 AM

Who is Gods team??

Yeah, but I missed your beauty.;)

Medford Bronco
09-12-2007, 12:09 AM
aww shucks your gonna make me blush

Your up late!

yes, kinda punch drunk :laugh:

It has just been a stressful week with my son starting kindegarten
and he has had a tough time with the changes.

He is such a concrete thinker. Him and my daugher were on the computer and she did something wrong in a Dora game and headbutted her. Then I pulled him back and he was aggressive with me.

This is what happens with kids with pdd/autism. some cant handle when things go not as planned.

Watchthemiddle
09-12-2007, 12:09 AM

Typical Chick..:laugh:...just kidding.

Yeah, we came here to talk to you and turned it into our own thread since you were no where to be found.

Medford Bronco
09-12-2007, 12:11 AM

Who is Gods team??

The patriots. My friend and I coined that phrase.

You would have to live in boston to understand.
all i know is I hope this cheating story dies. I am already sick of it

Also I know it really did not help them that much. There is way too much going on in a football game to make that stuff work IMO.

They are good though. Makes me sick

GRLSLUVFTBL2
09-12-2007, 12:11 AM

He is such a concrete thinker. Him and my daugher were on the computer and she did something wrong in a Dora game and headbutted her. Then I pulled him back and he was aggressive with me.

This is what happens with kids with pdd/autism. some cant handle when things go not as planned.

I have a cousin who is Autistic (sp?0 so I get that. Is she ok or did he konk her pretty good?

bengaaaaals1688
09-12-2007, 12:12 AM

That's rough man. Autistic kids can be hard to handle, I was a buddy to one at a camp over the summer a couple years ago... he was a good kid, but he was a handful.

Medford Bronco
09-12-2007, 12:13 AM
I have a cousin who is Autistic (sp?0 so I get that. Is she ok or did he konk her pretty good?

she is okay, she is used to him constanly doing this.

she is a tough little 4 yr old. For the most part they are :cool: with each other. It is just his black/White thinking that is scary

GRLSLUVFTBL2
Typical Chick..:laugh:...just kidding.

Yeah, we came here to talk to you and turned it into our own thread since you were no where to be found.

You know us girls always got to have that "Gee your hair smells terrrific" hairdo

anyone remember that shampoo and commercial?

Watchthemiddle
The patriots. My friend and I coined that phrase.

You would have to live in boston to understand.
all i know is I hope this cheating story dies. I am already sick of it

Also I know it really did not help them that much. There is way too much going on in a football game to make that stuff work IMO.

They are good though. Makes me sick

WHAT??? The Patriots are not God's team.

Don't you know, that God made sunsets Orange and Blue because he is a Bronco's fan? :cool:

bengaaaaals1688
09-12-2007, 12:14 AM
she is okay, she is used to him constanly doing this.

she is a tough little 4 yr old. For the most part they are :cool: with each other. It is just his black/White thinking that is scary

But there are times that his thinking like that will probably be better for him.

bengaaaaals1688
09-12-2007, 12:14 AM
You know us girls always got to have that "Gee your hair smells terrrific" hairdo

Were you in it??:confused:

Medford Bronco
09-12-2007, 12:15 AM

Is it http://www.anyotc.com/ProductImages/214-916%5b1%5d.gif :laugh:

Medford Bronco
09-12-2007, 12:17 AM
But there are times that his thinking like that will probably be better for him.

I hope so my friend. I just hope the new behavior plan called

Applied behavior analysis (ABA) is a systematic process of studying and modifying observable behavior through a manipulation of the environment. Its principles are derived from extensive basic research, often with non-humans, but has seen recent popularity in applied therapy with autism and other developmental disorders. It is comprised of an experimental approach to manipulating the environment and tracking alterations in behavior.[1] This allows the discovery and manipulation of functional relationships between behavior and environmental variables

that we are trying helps out :confused:

GRLSLUVFTBL2
09-12-2007, 12:17 AM
WHAT??? The Patriots are not God's team.

Don't you know, that God made sunsets Orange and Blue because he is a Bronco's fan? :cool:

AMEN!

And on the 8th day there was a really bad storm, destruction was inevitable, the sky turned black as night and god created the Raiders :laugh:

Watchthemiddle
09-12-2007, 12:18 AM

Herbal Essence??? :confused:

Medford Bronco
09-12-2007, 12:19 AM
this is the GLV Cafe thread at Starbucks ;)

bengaaaaals1688
I hope so my friend. I just hope the new behavior plan called

Applied behavior analysis (ABA) is a systematic process of studying and modifying observable behavior through a manipulation of the environment. Its principles are derived from extensive basic research, often with non-humans, but has seen recent popularity in applied therapy with autism and other developmental disorders. It is comprised of an experimental approach to manipulating the environment and tracking alterations in behavior.[1] This allows the discovery and manipulation of functional relationships between behavior and environmental variables

that we are trying helps out :confused:

I can honestly say that I have absolutely no idea what any of that meant lol.:laugh:

But I can almost guarantee that the black/white thinking will help at times with some decisions he may have to make in his life.

GRLSLUVFTBL2
Is it http://www.anyotc.com/ProductImages/214-916%5b1%5d.gif :laugh:

No it was this:

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t54/GRLSLUVFTBL2/shamp.jpg

it was a shampoo they had out in the 70's it actually did smell really good, I remember my mom using it

Medford Bronco
09-12-2007, 12:21 AM
No it was this:

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t54/GRLSLUVFTBL2/shamp.jpg

it was a shampoo they had out in the 70's it actually did smell really good, I remember my mom using it

I was going to say, you cant be old enough to be a user of that shampoo:D

GRLSLUVFTBL2
09-12-2007, 12:24 AM
Well I didn't use it but my mother washed my hair with it. It was out in the 80's too just not as popular.

Medford Bronco
09-12-2007, 12:27 AM
Well I didn't use it but my mother washed my hair with it. It was out in the 80's too just not as popular.

it kinda reminds me of http://www.joeyinteractive.com/blog/wp-content/images/www.joeyinteractive.com/blog/wp-content/images/Tab.jpg

I am 36 and I remember in the late 70s Tab being popular. (the cola, not the Energy Drink)

GRLSLUVFTBL2
09-12-2007, 12:29 AM
or how about

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b32/spiffywonderboy/rccola.gif

That was popular back in the day too

Medford Bronco
09-12-2007, 12:31 AM
or how about

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b32/spiffywonderboy/rccola.gif

That was popular back in the day too

lol how bout this fashion statement :laugh:

http://home.gwu.edu/~lshaps/menseventies.jpg

GRLSLUVFTBL2
09-12-2007, 12:36 AM
lol how bout this fashion statement :laugh:

http://home.gwu.edu/~lshaps/menseventies.jpg

That so reminds me of "Welcome Back Kotter" :laugh:

Medford Bronco
09-12-2007, 12:40 AM
That so reminds me of "Welcome Back Kotter" :laugh:

this is turning into my favorite random off topic thread

maybe a visit by them can help :laugh:

http://kfcplainfield.com/tv/kotter3.jpg

GRLSLUVFTBL2
09-12-2007, 12:44 AM
this is turning into my favorite random off topic thread

maybe a visit by them can help :laugh:

http://kfcplainfield.com/tv/kotter3.jpg

I love off topic threads! Did this thread have a topic :confused:

Medford Bronco
09-12-2007, 12:46 AM
I love off topic threads! Did this thread have a topic :confused:

No it just was im bored talk to me, but we all went all over the place :laugh:

like a GLF Cafe at Starbucks in beautiful Southern California (i think that is were you are located :confused: )

GRLSLUVFTBL2
09-12-2007, 12:50 AM
No it just was im bored talk to me, but we all went all over the place :laugh:

like a GLF Cafe at Starbucks in beautiful Southern California (i think that is were you are located :confused: )

Yep, that is where I am at. And oh how I love the Starbucks!

Although, I was dieting before I went to Vegas and cut out all soda, coffees etc so today was the first time I had a Starbucks in a while, I was bouncing off the walls! I seriously could not sit still so I put on some good music, turned it up and danced around my house :laugh: It's more amusing than going to the gym, So i had a "Risky Business" moment :laugh:

GRLSLUVFTBL2
09-12-2007, 12:54 AM
ok well I really am off to bed this time. TTYL

Medford Bronco
09-12-2007, 12:55 AM
Yep, that is where I am at. And oh how I love the Starbucks!

Although, I was dieting before I went to Vegas and cut out all soda, coffees etc so today was the first time I had a Starbucks in a while, I was bouncing off the walls! I seriously could not sit still so I put on some good music, turned it up and danced around my house :laugh: It's more amusing than going to the gym, So i had a "Risky Business" moment :laugh:

That sounds very nice :beer: and I am sure my friends bengals4545456 and wtm amongs others would agree;)

Actully I gotta cut out and try to get my 4.5 hrs of sleep before my 12-13 hr day tomorrow

it has been a pleasure. Kinda reminds me of the old days when I was not so freakin busy at work.