PDA

View Full Version : Official 2007 NL West Champs thread!!! (a.k.a. D-Backs thread)!!!!

B~ly~n~ch~amp
09-11-2007, 09:48 PM
The Snakes are on the verge of wrapping up the NL West....hopefully they don't make me look foolish :shocked:

Who would have predicted that a young (and I mean YOUNG) squad such as the D-Backs would have made the playoffs this season....not even a die hard fan like me thought that this was the year that the Snakes were going to make another run....

I thought they were a year or two away....LOOKS LIKE I WAS WRONG :elefant:

The future is bright here in the desert!!!!

Justin Upton - Chris Young - Mark Reynolds - Jeff Salazar - Micha Owings - Brandon Webb - Jose Valverde - Stephen Drew, etc. are ALL VERY YOUNG and all look to be potential studs with a couple of them already bonefide STARS (Webby, Valverde)....

Anyways....GO D-BACKS!!!!

:beer:

Medford Bronco
09-11-2007, 10:27 PM
You had to rub it in :laugh: No more

http://www.oceleb.com/img/jessica-alba/jessica-alba-picture-2.jpg

for you lol

B~ly~n~ch~amp
09-12-2007, 10:15 PM
You had to rub it in :laugh: No more

http://www.oceleb.com/img/jessica-alba/jessica-alba-picture-2.jpg

for you lol

Ah Med....I think I am in LOVE!!!! :beer:

B~ly~n~ch~amp
09-28-2007, 11:02 PM
WOO-FREAKIN'-HOO!!!!!!!!!!

The snakes win coupled with the Mets loss (I would hate to be a Mets fan right about now :eek:) has ensured the Diamondbacks of at least a wild card bearth!!!!

If they can win one of the last two games and if the Padres lose one of the last two....ah nevermind....too many effin' scenarios :goofy:

The Snakes can still win the NL West and could also still end up with the #1 seed in the NL :rockon:

Regardless of where they finish....the simple fact that a team full of rookies made the playoffs is AMAZING!!!!

Escobar
09-29-2007, 11:19 PM
nl west champs :beer::beer:

Watchthemiddle
09-29-2007, 11:21 PM
nl west champs :beer::beer:

NL west champs got slapped tonight!!

Looks like you might be limping into the playoffs by the skin of your teeth on a couple of loses. Bad way to go into the playoffs representing winning your division.

Escobar
09-29-2007, 11:32 PM
NL west champs got slapped tonight!!

Looks like you might be limping into the playoffs by the skin of your teeth on a couple of loses. Bad way to go into the playoffs representing winning your division.

....got slapped in the most meaningless game of the season...lol.

Limping? couple of losses? we won last night, and we have homefield lock buddy..... plus we have to give the rockies a shot to make the playoffs since they practically gave us eric byrnes :beer::beer:

:laugh:

Watchthemiddle
09-29-2007, 11:35 PM
....got slapped in the most meaningless game of the season...lol.

Limping? couple of losses? we won last night, and we have homefield lock buddy..... plus we have to give the rockies a shot to make the playoffs since they practically gave us eric byrnes :beer::beer:

:rofl:

:rofl:

Escobar
10-05-2007, 01:04 AM
d-backs win 8-4 vs cubs, 2-0 now and going to chicago on saturday, like i said, we should sweep these clowns...:laugh:

Snapping Turtle
10-05-2007, 09:32 AM
ROCKIES-DBACKS = NLCS

If that happens it will be:

FREAKIN AWESOME.

Escobar
10-05-2007, 09:56 PM
ROCKIES-DBACKS = NLCS

If that happens it will be:

FREAKIN AWESOME.

heck ya, all western-conference whooohoo :beer:

broncosfanscott
10-06-2007, 12:16 AM
heck ya, all western-conference whooohoo :beer:

I'm all for that and what a series it would be.

Watchthemiddle
10-16-2007, 12:43 AM
ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Snapping Turtle
10-16-2007, 12:59 AM
Yey Rockies Yey!!!!!!!!!

Medford Bronco
10-16-2007, 12:03 PM
Sorry TR3 and Escobar

maybe this will help you feel better

http://www.mrskinvideos.com/movies6/images/b_jessica_alba_015.jpg :salute: