PDA

View Full Version : I'm on the clock.

turftoad
05-20-2008, 10:09 AM
I'm on the clock in my Dynasty rookie draft.

I need some avice from my friends here at the forum.

I can't believe it's the third round and Malcom Kelly and Jordy Nelson are both still there.

It's going to be either or.

Which one do you guys think I should take??

I need help quick. Thanks, Turf

elsid13
05-20-2008, 10:24 AM
Go Nelson, Kelly is going to a skins team with a new coach, new system and is behind Moss, Randle El, Chris Cooley and Thomas on passing order.

turftoad
05-20-2008, 10:43 AM
Go Nelson, Kelly is going to a skins team with a new coach, new system and is behind Moss, Randle El, Chris Cooley and Thomas on passing order.

Thanks, I see what you're saying. In this league, you keep your guys forever if you don't cut or trade them so this pick is going to be for the future.
What I see happening in Wash is Thomas and Kelly as the starters with Moss coming in at the slot. Probably not this year but in the future.

In GB, I see Jennings and Driver as the starters with James Jones and Nelson battling for the slot this year. Driver is getting up there in age and I see Nelson as his future replacement.

These are the reasons I'm having a tough time with this pick. They both have potential.

turftoad
05-20-2008, 11:45 AM
After looking a an average of 26 rookie drafts I decided to go with Kelly.

Kelly's average draft spot was 2-4.
Nelsons average was 2-12.

Kaylore
05-20-2008, 11:58 AM
After looking a an average of 26 rookie drafts I decided to go with Kelly.

Kelly's average draft spot was 2-4.
Nelsons average was 2-12.

Sorry I'm late with this, but for what it's worth I would have made the same choice. Given this is a dynasty draft, I think Kelly is a better long term prospect. Nelson is getting a bit more hype than he deserves (I think Eddie Royal will be better, personally) but he'll still be good.

Buff
05-22-2008, 07:42 PM
Jordy Nelson = Matt Jones

tubby
05-22-2008, 09:40 PM
Favre is gone. All GB WR's lose value.

I would take Royal over Kelly, but I'm a fantasy homer.