PDA

View Full Version : Who Will Win the Stanley Cup?

Broncolingus
05-16-2010, 06:57 PM
Simple one...don't be a wissy and say NHL sux.

Vote now! Vote often!

Playoff hockey rocks!

Personally, I'm going for the Blackhawks, but think the stinking Flyers are going to win it all.

No problem with SJ or Habs winnng either...

underrated29
05-17-2010, 12:39 PM
it will be a west team for sure....I think the hawks personally.

I would really like to see the habs make it in. I watched the entire game in the LA airport. Cant believe Philly just destroyed them like that. I know that Howard is the main reason why things have gone so well. BUt seriously. 6-0...Thats out of hand.

Lonestar
05-17-2010, 12:45 PM
Who would want stanelys cup.

I'd never use someones cup. I'd buy my own.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

MileHighCrew
05-17-2010, 01:06 PM
I think San Jose but whoever wins the west will be the champs

Medford Bronco
05-17-2010, 05:29 PM
Simple one...don't be a wissy and say NHL sux.

Vote now! Vote often!

Playoff hockey rocks!

Personally, I'm going for the Blackhawks, but think the stinking Flyers are going to win it all.

No problem with SJ or Habs winnng either...

Agreed, If you hate the NHL go back into GD or the mlb forum :lol:

East Coast Fan
05-17-2010, 06:04 PM
"LET'S GO PENS" oh, wait.....:lol:

I'm rooting for Chicago; my buddy is a Broncos/Blackhawks fan, so I hope that they win it for him. Kind of felt bad ever since we swept them in the Finals in '92, so I hope they win it.

If the Cryers win it all I'll (fill in the blank with several bad things)....:tsk:

Medford Bronco
05-17-2010, 07:40 PM
"LET'S GO PENS" oh, wait.....:lol:

I'm rooting for Chicago; my buddy is a Broncos/Blackhawks fan, so I hope that they win it for him. Kind of felt bad ever since we swept them in the Finals in '92, so I hope they win it.

If the Cryers win it all I'll (fill in the blank with several bad things)....:tsk:

Long Live Denis Savard. :beer:

How about Ed Olyczk. He played with Chicago and had an ill fated coaching career in Pitt. He is a great anlalyst and is with Mike Lange in your Avy:cool::lol::salute:

Go Canes.....oh wait lol. Well at least I have seen them win it all in 06

Broncolingus
05-24-2010, 09:41 PM
Alright, Cryers / Hawks for the Cup...

Not too hard for me to pick my 'root-for' team this year...

Northman
05-24-2010, 09:55 PM
Go Flyers

Medford Bronco
05-24-2010, 10:10 PM
Go Hawks, beat the dirtiest team in NHL history the Criers

Northman
05-24-2010, 10:16 PM
Calling a hockey team dirty. lmao

The whole league is full of thugs, and we worship it.

Medford Bronco
05-24-2010, 10:22 PM
Calling a hockey team dirty. lmao

The whole league is full of thugs, and we worship it.

The Flyers go beyond dirty. I have been watching them since the late 70s and they suck.

Yes you are correct to a point but Philly has a rep.

Northman
05-24-2010, 10:24 PM
I dont know if they can be dirtier than the Red Wings. Back when Colorado was winning titles the Red Wings were seriously playing dirty whenever they could. But we pervailed anyway. :)

Medford Bronco
05-24-2010, 10:28 PM
I dont know if they can be dirtier than the Red Wings. Back when Colorado was winning titles the Red Wings were seriously playing dirty whenever they could. But we pervailed anyway. :)

I agree, but my history goes back way before the avs even existed.

I hated the Broad Street Bully crap. The Bruins of the late 70s were tougher than that team. Just look on youtube.

Hockey is great if played properly. I hope the Hawks can win an awesome final. they are a classy team and deserve a championshiop. :salute:

Northman
05-24-2010, 10:38 PM
Im indifferent who wins really. But my wife is a huge Lindross fan so i throw her my support for the Flyers.

MileHighCrew
05-25-2010, 08:52 AM
Chicago get ready for the parade. This could be over fast.

Medford Bronco
05-26-2010, 09:32 PM
Im indifferent who wins really. But my wife is a huge Lindross fan so i throw her my support for the Flyers.

I liked Lindros. He at least was a tough player and not dirty. Also you gotta respect anyone who almost died it seems by the hit Stevens put on him after concussion #10 it seemed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVeqzYgTELk