PDA

View Full Version : Anyone notice that DJ led the team in tackles last sunday?

LoyalSoldier
09-11-2007, 06:12 PM
7 Solo 2 Assist and 1 sack.

I would say he had a solid day in his first start in his new role.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?season=2007&week=REG1&game_id=29196

Skywalker
09-11-2007, 06:17 PM

I didn't know he led the team, but I did hear his name quite alot when I was watching :D

Lonestar
09-11-2007, 06:25 PM
Where is gold?

Whoops there he is fourth from the bottom Did he play all day

Yes he did I guess they don't count Olay's in the stats.

Nor do they mention WHIFFS.

Glad to see DJ came through.

Nice TOP

SmithOverTO
09-11-2007, 06:28 PM

Well at least this week we wont have any Al Wilson threads...:D

shank
09-11-2007, 06:29 PM
Where is gold?

excellent question. he was EVERYWHERE, but to no avail. he has definitley perfected the full-speed-run-by-and-slap of the ball carrier though.

who was it on BM that had the sig saying that gold would have an amazazing season?

LoyalSoldier
09-11-2007, 06:29 PM
Well at least this week we wont have any Al Wilson threads...:D

I do feel sorry that Al had to leave on such circumstances, but at least we do not have a huge void at MLB so far.

Lonestar
09-11-2007, 06:38 PM
excellent question. he was EVERYWHERE, but to no avail. he has definitely perfected the full-speed-run-by-and-slap of the ball carrier though.

who was it on BM that had the Sig saying that gold would have an amazing season?

Slap and go deserves a big

Great ONE

Good job.

I was struggling with THE appropriate term.

TXBRONC
09-11-2007, 09:49 PM
excellent question. he was EVERYWHERE, but to no avail. he has definitley perfected the full-speed-run-by-and-slap of the ball carrier though.

who was it on BM that had the sig saying that gold would have an amazazing season?

MUG, he might still be right in the end but Gold didn't look very good on Sunday.

RunYouOver
09-11-2007, 09:53 PM
Yes.

1) he's my adopt a bronco

2) I picked him for most tackles on denverbroncos.com gameday experiance :laugh:

GO DJ!

TXBRONC
09-11-2007, 09:55 PM
Yes.

1) he's my adopt a bronco

2) I picked him for most tackles on denverbroncos.com gameday experiance :laugh:

GO DJ!

He's mine too. And by the way, I picked him first. :D (At least that's one thing I beat you at this week. ;))

dogfish
09-11-2007, 10:00 PM
matter of fact i did notice, and i was pretty darn pleased. . . i've been critical of him, and i'll be really happy if he can keep playing the way he did this weekend (he also notched a sack, although he admittedly came pretty much unblocked if i remember). . .

go DJ, keep it up!

LoyalSoldier
09-12-2007, 12:07 AM
matter of fact i did notice, and i was pretty darn pleased. . . i've been critical of him, and i'll be really happy if he can keep playing the way he did this weekend (he also notched a sack, although he admittedly came pretty much unblocked if i remember). . .

go DJ, keep it up!

Hey coming unblocked works for me. ;)

Watchthemiddle
09-12-2007, 12:35 AM
Hey coming unblocked works for me. ;)

Me too.

If they want to put a RB on DJ to block on a Blitz, I wll take DJ anyday.

Good for Dj adn the entire Defense on sunday. I believe I heard they lead the league in defense...:confused:...uh oh...lets not start that again.

Lonestar
09-12-2007, 03:10 AM

go DJ, keep it up!

That my friend tis how it is designed and better that way. Makes the QB wonder if he was standing on a football field or on the railroad tracks. Alos makes the QB think and account for everyone on the D cuts down on his reaction time.