PDA

View Full Version : Heroes Cancelled

D1g1tal j1m
05-14-2010, 06:58 PM
Much to the delight of my wife.

I was always hoping that they would be able to pull it together and make it relevant again, but I guess they chopped it up so badly that it had to be taken out to pasture...

D1g1tal j1m
05-14-2010, 06:59 PM
Heroes and others (http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100514/en_nm/us_nbc_1)

MasterShake
05-14-2010, 07:04 PM
Would have been better as a mini series anyway.

girler
05-14-2010, 08:15 PM
Heroes had so much potential, but the writers took the easy way out with most of the story lines. They turned every single interesting aspect into a cliche' and then made Claire say "you aren't going to get away with this!" in every effing episode- but they thought turning her bisexual would keep people watching??? Bisexual could be interesting. IN AN INTERESTING PERSON!

Personally, I spent the last season wondering WTH Peter was doing playing EMT again when his Irish girlfriend was STILL stuck 5 (or was that 4?) years in the future? And his Aunt Whats-Her-Name. The weather lady. She suddenly got over her agoraphobia and ran into the world to wreak havoc... oh wait, she probably got bit by a rattlesnake or something, who cares, we just won't mention her again. WTF???

Oh, and where did Mohinder go after they got him out of the insane asylum? Snake must have got him too.

I mention these things just to say this: If they'd have paid some REAL WRITERS who had some IMAGINATION or maybe some KNOWLEDGE OF USING FLOW CHARTS, or a BRAIN???- then the show wouldn't be canceled now. Who do those fidiots think they are? They had flashes of genius with Sylar, but they wrote themselves into corners constantly and with impunity. FIDIOTS!!!

Er, um, apparently I have an opinion on this. Buh bye. :vroam:

Northman
05-14-2010, 08:17 PM
Thank god, worst show ever and it only took one episode to figure it out.

girler
05-14-2010, 08:30 PM
Thank god, worst show ever and it only took one episode to figure it out.

Hmmmm... apparently we have differing opinions on this. :confused:

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
05-14-2010, 09:17 PM
haha I though this said "herpes canceled"

girler
05-14-2010, 09:38 PM
haha I though this said "herpes canceled"

:laugh: Awww man! That was my favorite STD! :pout:

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
05-14-2010, 10:00 PM
:lol:!

Foochacho
05-14-2010, 10:58 PM
It was a gay show anyway, everyone should be sad that comedy central isn't picking up another season of Sarah Silverman.

girler
05-14-2010, 11:02 PM
It was a gay show anyway, everyone should be sad that comedy central isn't picking up another season of Sarah Silverman.

:lol: it's been long established that I'm so gay. I fail ALL the gay tests. :tsk:

shank
05-14-2010, 11:35 PM
never saw it

Ravage!!!
05-15-2010, 09:39 AM
The series was good until they made EVERYONE have a power. The idea, originally, was that a few people were born with special abilities. Then... you turn around, and EVERYONE has them. Friends of the select, would shoot themselves up with something and gain a power. Thats when I stopped watching. Started off so good, then went flop in a very fast way.

Ravage!!!
05-15-2010, 09:41 AM
Like the Battle Star Galactica series they had on the Sci-fi channel. When that first started, the first two seasons were friggin AWSOME...fantastic writing (some of the best writing I've seen).... then they have one bad season.... have to shut it down for a season so the writers can try to figure out where they went off track........ then the next thing you know, EVERYONE is a cylone. Ruined a fantastic tv series.

Foochacho
05-15-2010, 09:55 AM
:lol: it's been long established that I'm so gay. I fail ALL the gay tests. :tsk:

I have a gift for telling people if they are gay or not. It's the craziest thing it seems if people like something that I don't then they are gay. I think we have an epidemic on our hands. I have found very few straight people in my life.

gnomeflinger
05-15-2010, 07:18 PM
Maybe the real reason it was canceled was Hayden Panittiere cut her hair. They didn't want another Felicity Fiasco.

ursamajor
05-16-2010, 02:23 AM
Maybe the real reason it was canceled was Hayden Panittiere cut her hair. They didn't want another Felicity Fiasco.

I went from watching every episode in season 1 and 2-to letting them pile up on the TIVO, and having my wife ask me about them. I said delete them.

The show lost its steam for me with Monroe getting killed ignominiously by Arthur Petrelli.

sneakers
05-16-2010, 06:33 AM
I never watched the show.

sneakers
05-16-2010, 06:35 AM

Man, that show was terrible!

slim
05-18-2010, 02:29 PM
never saw it

Me either and now we never will. :sad:

Thnikkaman
05-18-2010, 02:37 PM
Really it was a one season show.

slim
05-18-2010, 02:51 PM
Tinker, have you ever watched Lost?

Thnikkaman
05-18-2010, 03:03 PM
Tinker, have you ever watched Lost?

The first season and half of the second. I don't have time to get into it again right now.

slim
05-18-2010, 04:01 PM
The first season and half of the second. I don't have time to get into it again right now.

Yeah, I started watching it during the first season and really liked it.

I only watched the first 4 or 5 shows and then got to busy to keep up with it.

I think I will buy the 1st season on DVD and see how it turns out.

Thnikkaman
05-18-2010, 04:18 PM
Yeah, I started watching it during the first season and really liked it.

I only watched the first 4 or 5 shows and then got to busy to keep up with it.

I think I will buy the 1st season on DVD and see how it turns out.

They have at least the 4 seasons for instant streaming on Netflix. You can also watch all the episodes on Hulu until the end of the year.