PDA

View Full Version : Bogus made-up Artical says Bronco Moves were Great

arapaho2
05-10-2010, 11:41 AM
The Football Report, Some Random Dude
Jim Schneider
Bronco’s draft
Some have to question coach McDaniel’s overall Plan, a plan that includes getting rid of a Pro bowl QB in Jay Cutler, pro bowl WR Brandon Marshall, the only pass catching TE on the roster in Scheffler and a fan favorite FB, P. Hillis. That’s not even mentioning the inability to get along with defensive expert Mike Nolan…I Don’t!!
Cutler was a cancer waiting to implode on the team, as was Marshall. Scheffler and Hillis were moved to better the team as was cutting ties with Nolan, all great moves by a coaching genius, a man directly responsible for future HOF QB Tom Brady’s greatest season.
And the cherry on top? The 2010 draft where coach McDaniel’s not only improved the Oline and wrs corps with Thomas who is going to be better then Marshall without the Baggage, But got the best Qb in the past three Drafts bar none…Tebow is going to be a NFL legend and will be mentioned in the same breath as Elway and Favre by his careers end.
This draft was an overall success, even if you look at the fact Tebow could have been drafted cheaper in terms of overall picks by picking him at 24…I don’t care nor should the thousands of bronco fans screaming
we got Tebow!!!

i say fail:coffee:

Timmy!
05-10-2010, 11:50 AM

Shocking.

dogfish
05-10-2010, 11:53 AM
who'da thunk it??

:noidea:

Lonestar
05-10-2010, 11:58 AM
why am I not surprised you would give it a failing mark.

To me he was spot on across the board.

We got good value for the players we dumped infect MUCH higher value than the original pick except for scheffler WHO in some folks minds was a stretch for when he was picked.

As for Nolan leaving I thought he did a good job assembling and giving us a game plan to move from a 4-3 to a 5-2 (hybrid 3-4).

Overall I think with the draft and FA period we are better TEAM today than we were last year this time .

If the Draft choices pan out then we are going to be one hell of a TEAM for along time.

The only concern I have is, IF Wink can improve the defense in its second year.

He has the players on the LOS, appears he has the coaches to coach the kiddies up and the FAs should be able to control the LOS. Until the kiddies are ready to take over for them in a couple of years.

We had needs and as far as I can see we filled everyone except a pass catching TE and some seem to think TS replacement was already on the PS last year.

milehigh
05-10-2010, 11:59 AM
Arapaho what is wrong? You are usually so upbeat!

Denver Native (Carol)
05-10-2010, 12:12 PM
The Football Report, ESPN
Jim Schneider
Bronco’s draft
Some have to question coach McDaniel’s overall Plan, a plan that includes getting rid of a Pro bowl QB in Jay Cutler, pro bowl WR Brandon Marshall, the only pass catching TE on the roster in Scheffler and a fan favorite FB, P. Hillis. That’s not even mentioning the inability to get along with defensive expert Mike Nolan…I Don’t!!
Cutler was a cancer waiting to implode on the team, as was Marshall. Scheffler and Hillis were moved to better the team as was cutting ties with Nolan, all great moves by a coaching genius, a man directly responsible for future HOF QB Tom Brady’s greatest season.
And the cherry on top? The 2010 draft where coach McDaniel’s not only improved the Oline and wrs corps with Thomas who is going to be better then Marshall without the Baggage, But got the best Qb in the past three Drafts bar none…Tebow is going to be a NFL legend and will be mentioned in the same breath as Elway and Favre by his careers end.
This draft was an overall success, even if you look at the fact Tebow could have been drafted cheaper in terms of overall picks by picking him at 24…I don’t care nor should the thousands of bronco fans screaming
we got Tebow!!!

Until I saw the above ^, I thought WOW - looks like a change of thinking has been made - I should have known better :eek:

silkamilkamonico
05-10-2010, 12:17 PM
Jut another miserable opinionated article by some nobody.

Softskull
05-10-2010, 12:33 PM
Spot on? Really?

So McDaniels is a genius? He can take credit for Tom Brady's best year? Getting rid of Nolan is an upgrade? Tebow and Elway in the same breath, eh? Shouldn’t we let him play at least one game before the coronation?

I like McDaniels as much as the next guy, but this author is a nut job. Even if you agree with all the moves that the coach has done, there's absolutely nothing to prove that any of the moves he has listed there have improved us. There’s actually a statistical argument to be made that we’re, at least last year, a lesser team based on McDaniels changes. I’m not saying that will continue, but the article is based on opinion, not reason.

Thnikkaman
05-10-2010, 12:34 PM
Post a link or delete the article. TIA.

oubronco
05-10-2010, 01:50 PM
Jim Schneider
Bronco’s draft
we got Tebow!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lonestar
05-10-2010, 02:26 PM
Post a link or delete the article. TIA.

It is the policy of this forum to post links when ever possible the OP has been asked to edit the post and provide a link.

Posting Articles

I have been contacted about articles that have been posted without links to the original article and also some that didn't even have the author's name or publication/site included. While BroncosForums.com is not responsible for any copyright violations posted by a member, here are some suggestions that are at least good form -- in terms of giving credit to the author.

It is generally considered good form to always include the author's name, as well as the publication. In addition, most sites would expect a link back to the original article.

To make it clear that it is an article that you are reposting, you might consider posting that article using the quote button on the toolbar, and then above the quoted article typing something like --- An interesting article I found on XXxxxxx

By giving proper credit, you will help keep friendly relationships between the BroncosForums' community and the many news organizations that do a great job of covering the Broncos.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

OrangeHoof
05-10-2010, 02:53 PM
What's an artical?

T.K.O.
05-10-2010, 03:05 PM
What's an artical?

an artificial article....or anything posted by O.R.

jhildebrand
05-10-2010, 03:15 PM
Some pretty bold declarations made about the "player" drafted at the WR position before he has even played a snap.

broncophan
05-10-2010, 03:54 PM
Some pretty bold declarations made about the "player" drafted at the WR position before he has even played a snap.

I was thinking the same thing on his comments about Tebow....:shocked:

arapaho2
05-10-2010, 04:45 PM
this was a made up article i wrote in about 5 minutes..me a hack..a nobody wrote a artical in which some people are thinking its great

i purposely went overboard to show a little something

if i had wrote bad about the broncos...those people happy with it now would be hating..and vise versa

it shows any nut job can write shit...and many nut jobs may believe it

in other words most of these stories are pointless because your either on one side or the other, regardless of the hack who writes it

expirement concluded

Timmy!
05-10-2010, 04:57 PM
this was a made up article i wrote in about 5 minutes..me a hack..a nobody wrote a artical in which some people are thinking its great

if i had wrote bad about the broncos...those people happy with it now would be hating..and vise versa

in other words most of these stories are pointless because your either on one side or the other, regardless of the hack who writes it

expirement concluded

http://www.timprocter.co.uk/pics/gifs/gay20thread20congratsau6.jpg

milehigh
05-10-2010, 05:13 PM
expirement concluded

What is an expirement? Sounds dangerous.

BTW Tebow was picked at number 25 not 24, but I shouldn't nitpick when the entire article was dog shit.

arapaho2
05-10-2010, 05:19 PM

BTW Tebow was picked at number 25 not 24, but I shouldn't nitpick when the entire article was dog shit.

test proved

arapaho2
05-10-2010, 05:22 PM

another thing thats dog shit is your reading level and comprehension skills

notice it says "Tebow could have been drafted cheaper in terms of overall picks by picking him at 24

could have as in...well... could have..... ..not was

milehigh
05-10-2010, 05:28 PM

notice it says "Tebow could have been drafted cheaper in terms of overall picks by picking him at 24

Ok killer calm down. Is there anything in life you do enjoy or are you just upset all the time?

arapaho2
05-10-2010, 05:31 PM
Ok killer calm down. Is there anything in life you do enjoy or are you just upset all the time?

your triveling attempt at knocking me down has no effect sonny..move along:coffee:

BroncoWave
05-10-2010, 06:10 PM
http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/for_forums/obvious_troll.jpg

Day1BroncoFan
05-10-2010, 06:11 PM
Great thread, loved the artical.

Now, where's the expirement?

Softskull
05-10-2010, 06:17 PM
I dont know what it is, but something about this "experiment" seems shitty to me. This goes beyond a bad attitude. This falls into the "WTF is wrong with you?" catagory. Please keep your ridiculous experiments at home please. Start with a hypothesis, then try the experiment on your pets first to see if you're really following the scientific process.

arapaho2
05-10-2010, 06:18 PM
Great thread, loved the artical.

Now, where's the expirement?

dude??? its just showing with all these...stories..any hack can write anything and he's gonna have people beliving it...that we shouldnt take these stories as gospel...cause at least mine was glorifieng one end of the spectrum

i could have imediatly posted another artical calling for mcds head and those same people praising the first would be calling me a hack...and those condemming the first would have changed

we neednt take most of these stories as a lets fight now challenge

arapaho2
05-10-2010, 06:19 PM
I dont know what it is, but something about this "experiment" seems shitty to me. This goes beyond a bad attitude. This falls into the "WTF is wrong with you?" catagory. Please keep your ridiculous experiments at home please. Start with a hypothesis, then try the experiment on your pets first to see if you're really following the scientific process.

in other words the truth busted your bubble?:lol:

Denver Native (Carol)
05-10-2010, 06:20 PM
:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

arapaho2
05-10-2010, 06:22 PM

come on carol...you see what i just proved dont you...gosh darn people take shit to seriously

Tned
05-10-2010, 06:24 PM
dude??? its just showing with all these...stories..any hack can write anything and he's gonna have people beliving it...that we shouldnt take these stories as gospel...cause at least mine was glorifieng one end of the spectrum

i could have imediatly posted another artical calling for mcds head and those same people praising the first would be calling me a hack...and those condemming the first would have changed

Tell you what, when ESPN hires the hack that started this thread, then use an ESPN byline, in the mean time experiment elsewhere.

Tned
05-10-2010, 06:25 PM
come on carol...you see what i just proved dont you...********* people take shit to seriously

Now you're going to piss more people off with the JC remark. Stop while you're behind.

Day1BroncoFan
05-10-2010, 06:26 PM

You apparently fall into the same group you are trying to expirement on with your artical.

arapaho2
05-10-2010, 06:31 PM
You apparently fall into the same group you are trying to expirement on with your artical.

no i rarely take a story to heart either way it goes...i may take exception to posts concerning the story ...but i find it funny that people will praise any story...no matter who wrote it if is follows thier beliefs...

arapaho2
05-10-2010, 06:32 PM
Now you're going to piss more people off with the JC remark. Stop while you're behind.

my bad...sorry

Day1BroncoFan
05-10-2010, 06:33 PM
no i rarely take a story to heart either way it goes...i may take exception to posts concerning the story ...but i find it funny that people will praise any story...no matter who wrote it if is follows thier beliefs...

So the fact that you took my post to heart when it was a joke means what?

arapaho2
05-10-2010, 06:34 PM
Tell you what, when ESPN hires the hack that started this thread, then use an ESPN byline, in the mean time experiment elsewhere.

no need to get all butt hurt....

arapaho2
05-10-2010, 06:35 PM
So the fact that you took my post to heart when it was a joke means what?

means i didnt catch the sarcasm...happy?

dogfish
05-10-2010, 06:41 PM
well, that's twenty minutes of your life you'll never get back. . . . :lol:

Day1BroncoFan
05-10-2010, 06:42 PM
means i didnt catch the sarcasm...happy?

I'm always happy, except for when I'm not. So how does it feel to be part of the group?

arapaho2
05-10-2010, 06:43 PM
I'm always happy, except for when I'm not. So how does it feel to be part of the group?

im not all butt hurt over it if thats what your after?..and you

Tned
05-10-2010, 06:43 PM
no need to get all butt hurt....

Not butt hurt. I don't care enough about you to get butt hurt.

I just think it's hillarious that you are comparing yourself to professional writers/sports analysts hired by ESPN, Foxsports, etc. That's kind of like saying a Shetland pony could compete in the Kentucky Derby, just because it's got four legs and whinnies. :laugh: :lol: :laugh:

Tned
05-10-2010, 06:44 PM
well, that's twenty minutes of your life you'll never get back. . . . :lol:

Yea, this is the Ishtar of BroncosForums threads. Thank God it didn't waste as much of anyone's time as the poor saps that watched Ishtar.

Tned
05-10-2010, 06:46 PM

Man, with you coming out of the closet with all these 'butt' comments, I hope nobody drops a bar of soap around you. You seem kind of fixated on our butts. :eek:

Denver Native (Carol)
05-10-2010, 06:49 PM
come on carol...you see what i just proved dont you...gosh darn people take shit to seriously

Hey - I was posting my experiment - apparently you took it too seriously

arapaho2
05-10-2010, 06:50 PM
Not butt hurt. I don't care enough about you to get butt hurt.

I just think it's hillarious that you are comparing yourself to professional writers/sports analysts hired by ESPN, Foxsports, etc. That's kind of like saying a Shetland pony could compete in the Kentucky Derby, just because it's got four legs and whinnies. :laugh: :lol: :laugh:

time out!!!! WHERE DID I COMPARE MYSELF TO ANY PROFFESSIONAL WRITER?

I SAID I, A NOBODY, A HACK CAN WRITE A STORY IN FIVE MINUTES THAT PEOPLE WILL LOVE OR HATE...MEANING IT DOESNT MATTER WHO WRITES IT...IF IT FOLLOWS YOUR BELIEFS...YOU BUY INTO IT..if it doesnt you dont

i deliberatly padded the story line

but not once did i say it was gospel...nor did i say i was or compare myself to anyone

Denver Native (Carol)
05-10-2010, 06:52 PM
time out!!!! WHERE DID I COMPARE MYSELF TO ANY PROFFESSIONAL WRITER?

I SAID I, A NOBODY, A HACK CAN WRITE A STORY IN FIVE MINUTES THAT PEOPLE WILL LOVE OR HATE...MEANING IT DOESNT MATTER WHO WRITES IT...IF IT FOLLOWS YOUR BELIEFS...YOU BUY INTO IT..if it doesnt you dont

i deliberatly padded the story line

but not once did i say it was gospel...nor did i say i was or compare myself to anyone

Jim Schneider

arapaho2
05-10-2010, 06:54 PM
Hey - I was posting my experiment - apparently you took it too seriously

:laugh::laugh::laugh:....

i dont know what you guys hate more..the fact people on the mcd side bought it hook line and sinker...or the fact you all bought it hook line and sinker

come on now smile...all it shows is we are creatures of habit...we believe what we want to believe

Day1BroncoFan
05-10-2010, 06:54 PM

I don't get butt hurt. I'm glad to hear your butt doesn't hurt. I don't want to give anyone a sore butt.

arapaho2
05-10-2010, 06:57 PM
Jim Schneider

whos john schneider...whats the football report

i put espn in there because they have been critical of the broncos...in fact a story giving the broncos a d or c for the draft was highly condemmed by you and others just this morning ...as espn hate

i made up a story from espn and suddenly its ...espn is great

see what i mean...it doesnt matter who writes what..

BroncoWave
05-10-2010, 06:57 PM

i dont know what you guys hate more..the fact people on the mcd side bought it hook line and sinker...or the fact you all bought it hook line and sinker

come on now smile...all it shows is we are creatures of habit...we believe what we want to believe

Other than JR's post, who else on the McD side bought it? I didn't see anyone else.

I think you are wanting people to have bought it and you're pissed off that they didn't.

spikerman
05-10-2010, 06:58 PM
While what Arapaho did was disengenuous I can see the point behind his "experiment". People who support McDaniels thought it was a great article while those who don't support him thought it was garbage. The supporters praised the "author" and those opposed attacked him. All of this without knowing anything about him. I think his point is valid. We don't really take the writer's credibility or consider his or her bonafides when our opinions are already set in stone.

I'll be man enough to admit that when I read it I thought the guy was retarded, but that's because I completely disagreed with the content. I knew nothing about the author. Maybe his experiment touched some nerves because they exposed some biases (mine included). Just recently I've seen people go from calling Woody Paige a genius to something beneath humanity or vice versa based on whether the article he wrote agreed with their opinion or not.

I'm not saying this was the best tactic to use, but I think the idea behind it was pretty smart. Just my $.02 worth.

BroncoWave
05-10-2010, 06:58 PM
whos john schneider...whats the football report

i put espn in there because they have been critical of the broncos...in fact a story giving the broncos a d or c for the draft was highly condemmed by you and others just this morning ...as espn hate

i made up a story from espn and suddenly its ...espn is great

see what i mean...it doesnt matter who writes what..

:lol::lol: Who praised ESPN based on that article?

You are either just making shit up at this point or you are the most delusional person ever.

Softskull
05-10-2010, 06:59 PM

I noted in my original post that the writer was an nut case. That's more true now than before. :tsk: :tsk:

Denver Native (Carol)
05-10-2010, 07:20 PM
While what Arapaho did was disengenuous I can see the point behind his "experiment". People who support McDaniels thought it was a great article while those who don't support him thought it was garbage. The supporters praised the "author" and those opposed attacked him. All of this without knowing anything about him. I think his point is valid. We don't really take the writer's credibility or consider his or her bonafides when our opinions are already set in stone.

I'll be man enough to admit that when I read it I thought the guy was retarded, but that's because I completely disagreed with the content. I knew nothing about the author. Maybe his experiment touched some nerves because they exposed some biases (mine included). Just recently I've seen people go from calling Woody Paige a genius to something beneath humanity or vice versa based on whether the article he wrote agreed with their opinion or not.

I'm not saying this was the best tactic to use, but I think the idea behind it was pretty smart. Just my $.02 worth.

There were 14 replies, BEFORE the thread starter admitted what he did. Of those 14, ONLY ONE poster thought it was a great article. So, 1 out of 14 PROVED NOTHING, other than 1 out of 14 thought it was a great article. :confused:

spikerman
05-10-2010, 07:23 PM
There were 14 replies, BEFORE the thread starter admitted what he did. Of those 14, ONLY ONE poster thought it was a great article. So, 1 out of 14 PROVED NOTHING, other than 1 out of 14 thought it was a great article. :confused:

So no other McDaniels supporters thought it was a good article? ummmm ok. I guess I was mistaken then.

honz
05-10-2010, 07:25 PM
One of my favorite things in life are random capitalization's in thread titles. Better than Brett Favre Jr.'s pain pills.

GGMoogly
05-10-2010, 07:30 PM
One of my favorite things in life are random capitalization's in thread titles. Better than Brett Favre Jr.'s pain pills.

Yeah...why do (young) people do that (random capitaliztion)? Serious question. I'm totally out of the loop. :confused:

honz
05-10-2010, 07:39 PM
Yeah...why do (young) people do that (random capitaliztion)? Serious question. I'm totally out of the loop. :confused:

Because we are stupid and it is fun.

BroncoWave
05-10-2010, 07:44 PM

To Piss old people Off

GGMoogly
05-10-2010, 07:45 PM

oh yeah...that's right :rolleyes:

Dreadnought
05-10-2010, 07:50 PM
I moved this to Smack, because it was nonsense cluttering up the serious section of the Board. If we had a Horses Butt section I'd put it there, but we don't, so here it goes.

I also retitled it in the interest of truth in advertising

shank
05-10-2010, 08:03 PM
expirement concluded

i agree; your failure is conclusive.

dogfish
05-10-2010, 08:45 PM

at least there's something to be said for truth in advertising. . . . :lol:

rcsodak
05-10-2010, 09:35 PM
Spot on? Really?

So McDaniels is a genius? He can take credit for Tom Brady's best year? Getting rid of Nolan is an upgrade? Tebow and Elway in the same breath, eh? Shouldn’t we let him play at least one game before the coronation?

I like McDaniels as much as the next guy, but this author is a nut job. Even if you agree with all the moves that the coach has done, there's absolutely nothing to prove that any of the moves he has listed there have improved us. There’s actually a statistical argument to be made that we’re, at least last year, a lesser team based on McDaniels changes. I’m not saying that will continue, but the article is based on opinion, not reason.

If a person can't look at that, at face value, and KNOW it was done by either McD's 15yr old nephew or as a tongue-in-cheek by a Chef fan, then the bottle needs to be corked and the local shrink's number dialed-up on the telephony.

:lol:

rcsodak
05-10-2010, 09:37 PM
What's an artical?

a painter in san francisco?

rcsodak
05-10-2010, 09:43 PM

Well, if we're going to nitpick, your typing skills/english language skills/sentence structure skills/punctuation skills, etc, is equal to the little larvae that thrives in said "dog shit".

I thought there was a 'rule' about 'purposefully making stuff up'.

rcsodak
05-10-2010, 09:52 PM

Not too many maroons around that though that was an actual artical (sp).

In fact, my first thought, about 2 sentences in, was it was YOU that made it. But figured if I made the accusation, I'd get in big trouble. :lol:

At least you got the "any hack" part right. :elefant:

rcsodak
05-10-2010, 10:00 PM

Plus, in all fairness to that "1 out of 14", he only commented on the parts he agreed with. I don't think he bought into the "hook-lieing-n-stinker". ;)

rcsodak
05-10-2010, 10:01 PM
To Piss old people Off

What, then, When it's an Old person Doing it?

jhildebrand
05-10-2010, 10:30 PM

In all fairness to Arapaho the people at ESPN aren't any different than he is. Afterall, Shanahan was going to be named the Chiefs head coach by "day's end." :lol:

I could list several more.

Tempus Fugit
05-10-2010, 10:32 PM
Someone makes up a post as an "experiment". It doesn't get the response he'd hoped for. He pretends that it did anyway.

:ban:

KCL
05-10-2010, 10:34 PM
rap-spell check is your friend.

KCL
05-10-2010, 10:43 PM
If a person can't look at that, at face value, and KNOW it was done by either McD's 15yr old nephew or as a tongue-in-cheek by a Chef fan, then the bottle needs to be corked and the local shrink's number dialed-up on the telephony.

Chiefs fan you mean? I don't think so.

KCL
05-10-2010, 10:47 PM
In all fairness to Arapaho the people at ESPN aren't any different than he is. Afterall, Shanahan was going to be named the Chiefs head coach by "day's end." :lol:

I could list several more.

I remember that rumor...that caused quite a bit of talk...:lol:

BroncoJoe
05-10-2010, 10:55 PM
Hi. My name is arapaho2 and I need some e-attention.

honz
05-10-2010, 10:58 PM
This makes me feel even better about choosing not to read his post and make fun of him instead. #predictablehackposters

arapaho2
05-10-2010, 11:08 PM

Wait. There was several that almost did until they seen my little reply on the bottom...they took offense that l disagreed...

jhildebrand
05-10-2010, 11:13 PM
Hi. My name is arapaho2 and I need some e-attention.

And plenty of people gave it to him :lol:

Go ahead and trash the guy like a lot of you have; but, to call him out the way you have only to post the responses many of you have doesn't say much either! :coffee:

arapaho2
05-10-2010, 11:16 PM
This makes me feel even better about choosing not to read his post and make fun of him instead. #predictablehackposters

People are hurt because I could make up a story on a few minutes that glorified the coach and they bought it fully without knowing or caring who wrote it....you on the other hand called tebow baby favre or some stupid shit
..and your critisizing me
..now that's rich

honz
05-10-2010, 11:32 PM
People are hurt because I could make up a story on a few minutes that glorified the coach and they bought it fully without knowing or caring who wrote it....you on the other hand called tebow baby favre or some stupid shit
..now that's rich

I'm not criticizing you, I'm calling you a hack poster. I'm at least funny 10% of the time and make insightful posts during the season.

Shazam!
05-10-2010, 11:34 PM
To say this is a ridiculous, childish, immature and pointless thread is an understatement.

arapaho2
05-10-2010, 11:47 PM
..Apparentlly I drove a nail in Lincolns coffin....I find it funny that I get more shit by showing how we subject ourselfs to propagating Any story that fits our views...toget more crap then posters a April fools jokes showing some very bad taste
And so why the hate?..it was a simple made up story quuickly explained once I got online again

People took it way to harsh ...almost insanely showing hate for
a person you don't know

..over this? did I kill someone...personally cause u pain..
Kick you dog?..

Cry two tears in a bucket and say ****it

Do you hurt because what I showed is real...if not why the pain?

Timmy!
05-10-2010, 11:49 PM
I'm not criticizing you, I'm calling you a hack poster. I'm at least funny 10% of the time and make insightful posts during the season.

Whoa whoa whoa there Honz. I'm calling bullshit right now. 10 percent? More like 9% at best. :heh:

arapaho2
05-10-2010, 11:51 PM

Yeah saying tebow is farveJr is funny and insightful

honz
05-10-2010, 11:51 PM
Whoa whoa whoa there Honz. I'm calling bullshit right now. 10 percent? More like 9% at best. :heh:

I may have exaggerated a bit, but I'm definitely a more valuable poster than the hack...and I'm a pretty worthless poster!

honz
05-10-2010, 11:54 PM
Yeah saying tebow is farveJr is funny and insightful

K, I'm gonna give it to you straight...you have always rubbed me the wrong way and would actually be glad if you didn't like me. It means I am headed in the right direction.

Timmy!
05-10-2010, 11:54 PM
I may have exaggerated a bit, but I'm definitely a more valuable poster than the hack...and I'm a pretty worthless poster!

No worries, I'm only funny 7.82542% of the time and never insightful. Except on Tuesdays. I'm always funny on Tuesdays.

ursamajor
05-11-2010, 05:41 AM
Yea, this is the Ishtar of BroncosForums threads. Thank God it didn't waste as much of anyone's time as the poor saps that watched Ishtar.

Hey now, I liked Ishtar

broncophan
05-11-2010, 06:04 AM

expirement concluded

I think you are giving yourself way too much credit.I don't see where a whole lot of people believed it.

May be a good idea to keep looking over your shoulder because I would think you are a prime target for being banned.....I would think the mods have taken notice of your experiment.
You are right....ANY nut job can write shit......you did prove that here.

Tned
05-11-2010, 07:05 AM
..Apparentlly I drove a nail in Lincolns coffin....I find it funny that I get more shit by showing how we subject ourselfs to propagating Any story that fits our views...toget more crap then posters a April fools jokes showing some very bad taste
And so why the hate?..it was a simple made up story quuickly explained once I got online again

People took it way to harsh ...almost insanely showing hate for
a person you don't know

..over this? did I kill someone...personally cause u pain..
Kick you dog?..

Cry two tears in a bucket and say ****it

Do you hurt because what I showed is real...if not why the pain?

..now that's rich

Most of us never read you 'article' so it isn't that you 'struck a nerve'.

It's that you broke a trust and misrepresented facts. It is no different than people who have thought it 'funny' to post that a player had a season ending injury, when it wasn't true. Or that a player was traded, when he wasn't.

These always result in angry backlashes, because it is childish behavior, and not very creative, to post fake information.

You keep patting yourself on the back, while missing the issue. You proved nothing. I know I never read you hack impersonation (as you put it). Rather than call people butt hurt and justify your stupid post, you should be apologizing. The fact you don't get that says a lot about you.

atwater27
05-11-2010, 08:32 AM
wow. worst thread ever

Denver Native (Carol)
05-11-2010, 08:40 AM
Wait. There was several that almost did until they seen my little reply on the bottom...they took offense that l disagreed...

Wow - you definitely feel you have some power to KNOW that someone ALMOST DID something:eek:

milehigh
05-11-2010, 09:43 AM

You are living in a fantasy world. I am a McDaniels supporter and I like what he has done with the team, I just thought it was a poorly written article. I mean I know espn writers are hacks but atleast they can spell and use proper grammar.

T.K.O.
05-11-2010, 10:00 AM
when i first saw the thread i "yahood" "the football report and espn.....no such thing came up,i new it was B.S. in seconds....i'm crazy smart like that so aint no arapaho gonna fool me:laugh:
but i do think he's "hotcarl"

milehigh
05-11-2010, 10:06 AM
No hotcarl actually has a sense of humor. Wouldn't surprise me if Arapaho was OaklandRaider though.

claymore
05-11-2010, 10:11 AM
I thought it was a wonderful article Arapaho.

T.K.O.
05-11-2010, 10:13 AM
I thought it was a wonderful article Arapaho.

it's an artical ;)

claymore
05-11-2010, 10:15 AM
it's an artical ;)

I am not in a position to argue the spelling on anything. :D

Thnikkaman
05-11-2010, 10:47 AM
http://gentoo-blog.de/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/please-do-not-feed-the-troll.jpg

arapaho2
05-11-2010, 10:49 AM
K, I'm gonna give it to you straight...you have always rubbed me the wrong way and would actually be glad if you didn't like me. It means I am headed in the right direction.

in other words i bring out the bitch in you...cooool:elefant:

arapaho2
05-11-2010, 10:52 AM
all i can say is a bunch of crying uptight sniveling bitches....cant handle a little reality check

oh well:coffee:

arapaho2
05-11-2010, 10:52 AM
wow. worst thread ever

wow thats brilliant...think that up all by your self?

Thnikkaman
05-11-2010, 11:05 AM
Arapaho posted an article that he gave credit to ESPN for.

By site rules, you need to post a link to the article that you copy and paste verbatim off of another site. TO PROTECT THIS FORUM FROM BEING SUED FOR PLAGIARISM.

Arapaho did not follow this rule, and the truth comes out that he wrote a fake article.

Now he is backpedaling and is trying to save face.

Don't feed the troll.

KCL
05-11-2010, 11:36 AM
all i can say is a bunch of crying uptight sniveling bitches....cant handle a little reality check

arapaho2
05-11-2010, 12:14 PM
Arapaho posted an article that he gave credit to ESPN for.

By site rules, you need to post a link to the article that you copy and paste verbatim off of another site. TO PROTECT THIS FORUM FROM BEING SUED FOR PLAGIARISM.

Arapaho did not follow this rule, and the truth comes out that he wrote a fake article.

Now he is backpedaling and is trying to save face.

Don't feed the troll.

sure because your a brilliant doctor the like the world has never seen since sigmon freud...and you can just tell

right?...and your brilliant mind just has to interject its brilliance onto us...right

that fact that i let a mere 13 people post in it before telling that i wrote it to show that we will believe anybody as long as they state our beliefs ...doesnt clue you in to the real reason?

i a known mcd hater, purposely wrote a glowing report on the brilliance of mcd...because? i wanted to get on peoples good side and it back fired?

why a made up indevidule from a made up sports report, on a made up football site...is gonna sue this site for plagerism..wouldnt that be me? i wrote it...i made the guys name up

face it your a little man hopeing to cash in on the arapaho hate by joining?...now you feel better?

BroncoWave
05-11-2010, 12:33 PM
Arapaho, did you make it out of middle school? Your grammar and spelling level is about that of a 4th grader.

arapaho2
05-11-2010, 12:45 PM
Arapaho, did you make it out of middle school? Your grammar and spelling level is about that of a 4th grader.

really who gives a shit..unless you got the mental prowness of a chimpanzee and cant decipher it?

spelling and grammer smack is the smack midgets best freind

siiientists hav pruuven ahuumincinread an undirstand eeevin tha wirst spelings...chimps seem to be bothered by it though

Thnikkaman
05-11-2010, 12:48 PM
sure because your a brilliant doctor the like the world has never seen since sigmon freud...and you can just tell

right?...and your brilliant mind just has to interject its brilliance onto us...right

that fact that i let a mere 13 people post in it before telling that i wrote it to show that we will believe anybody as long as they state our beliefs ...doesnt clue you in to the real reason?

i a known mcd hater, purposely wrote a glowing report on the brilliance of mcd...because? i wanted to get on peoples good side and it back fired?

why a made up indevidule from a made up sports report, on a made up football site...is gonna sue this site for plagerism..wouldnt that be me? i wrote it...i made the guys name up

face it your a little man hopeing to cash in on the arapaho hate by joining?...now you feel better?

Actually, I have a masters degree. I didn't want to get pigeon holed in to academia.

Face it. You got called out on something because you didn't read the sites Code of Conduct. I could give a **** weather or not you like or hate JMcD. So I apologize for calling a spade a spade.

BroncoJoe
05-11-2010, 12:54 PM

Dude, seriously. Give up. Turn in your username and password and leave this site immediately. TIA.

Denver Native (Carol)
05-11-2010, 01:05 PM

Let's see - you let a mere 13 people post in it before telling that you wrote it????

Might it have something to do with the fact that you were sent a pm stating that whenever an article is copied from a site, the link needs to be referenced?????? If you had not have received that pm, I am betting you would NOT have admitted that you made the article up.

claymore
05-11-2010, 01:15 PM
really who gives a shit..unless you got the mental prowness of a chimpanzee and cant decipher it?

spelling and grammer smack is the smack midgets best freind

siiientists hav pruuven ahuumincinread an undirstand eeevin tha wirst spelings...chimps seem to be bothered by it though

You are carrying this place on your Back. I salute you Arapahoe. :salute:

T.K.O.
05-11-2010, 02:36 PM
You are carrying this place on your Back. I salute you Arapahoe. :salute:

arapa-hoe ? people on his back ? what are you trying to say ?

i do like the "mental prowness" he displays though.
keep up the good work lil' rap

arapaho2
05-11-2010, 05:00 PM
Let's see - you let a mere 13 people post in it before telling that you wrote it????

Might it have something to do with the fact that you were sent a pm stating that whenever an article is copied from a site, the link needs to be referenced?????? If you had not have received that pm, I am betting you would NOT have admitted that you made the article up.

and you would lose...i read the story where you all were trashing the sports report writers damnation of the bronco draft..what was it..again pure trash...east coast bias or something or the other

i have seen countless others from espn or nfl network trashed imediatly if they knock the broncos moves

it gave me an idea to quickly write a bullshit story..make up a name but in it praise the draft ...from the supposedly biased espn...and see the responses

things like.."To me he was spot on across the board."

Until I saw the above ^, I thought WOW - looks like a change of thinking has been made

even one against :
Jut another miserable opinionated article by some nobody

and like it showed again...for the last time..we are on one side of the fence or the other...

as soon as i got back on line i changed it...then i got the pm from tned..ask him..he then respnded with another showing he didnt see my post clarifing

so go ahead and assume....it still shows something else..people take this shit way to seriously ....

i have gotten more hate mail then Rc did for proclaiming jr was dead...for a made up story to prove we dont care who writes what..or how crappy it is..if it follows our opinion..its gold

now you dont like it..oh well sorry to offend you alls personal sense of conduct

cast the first stone

arapaho2
05-11-2010, 05:02 PM
Dude, seriously. Give up. Turn in your username and password and leave this site immediately. TIA.

kiss my brown ass first

broncophan
05-11-2010, 05:06 PM
and you would lose...i read the story where you all were trashing the sports report writers damnation of the bronco draft..what was it..again pure trash...east coast bias or something or the other

i have seen countless others from espn or nfl network trashed imediatly if they knock the broncos moves

it gave me an idea to quickly write a bullshit story..make up a name but in it praise the draft ...from the supposedly biased espn...and see the responses

Until I saw the above ^, I thought WOW - looks like a change of thinking has been made

even one against :

and like it showed again...for the last time..we are on one side of the fence or the other...

as soon as i got back on line i changed it...then i got the pm from tned..ask him..he then respnded with another showing he didnt see my post clarifing

so go ahead and assume....it still shows something else..people take this shit way to seriously ....

i have gotten more hate mail then Rc did for proclaiming jr was dead...for a made up story to prove we dont care who writes what..or how crappy it is..if it follows our opinion..its gold

now you dont like it..oh well sorry to offend you alls personal sense of conduct

cast the first stone

.............are you STILL pattin' yourself on the back.....over your stupid, freakin "experiment"????.....unreal.....:laugh::rolleyes:......find a hobby or something.......

BroncoWave
05-11-2010, 05:11 PM

even one against :

cast the first stone

Shut the **** up.

T.K.O.
05-11-2010, 05:13 PM
can we PLEASE merge OR's thread to raiders smack now ?
nuff is enuff !:welcome:

arapaho2
05-11-2010, 05:57 PM
Shut the **** up.

am i twisting your puny little arm to come to this thread...or you just on the rag

arapaho2
05-11-2010, 05:58 PM
.............are you STILL pattin' yourself on the back.....over your stupid, freakin "experiment"????.....unreal.....:laugh::rolleyes:......find a hobby or something.......

im not patting..im explaining to people who are still sniveling about having their bubble burst...that is all

you know you dont have to be here...right?

arapaho2
05-11-2010, 06:00 PM
Shut the **** up.

make me:rolleyes:

broncophan
05-11-2010, 06:56 PM
im not patting..im explaining to people who are still sniveling about having their bubble burst...that is all

you know you dont have to be here...right?

I know where I "have" to be or want to be.....and it certainly isn't going to a message board and posting made up stuff etc........but that is why I am me....and you are you.....:listen:

honz
05-11-2010, 11:36 PM
I kissed a girl and I liked it, her lips taste like cherry chapstick.

topscribe
05-12-2010, 12:32 AM

Did that help you to feel real eddicated?

-----

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
05-12-2010, 03:25 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v724/riffscreamer/thread_sucks.jpg

BroncoWave
05-12-2010, 08:38 AM
Did that help you to feel real eddicated?

-----

This is ironic from someone who always complains about me making you the topic! :lol:

GEM
05-12-2010, 09:23 AM
Alright, stop acting like a bunch of freaking 2 year olds and knock it off with the personal stuff.

rcsodak
05-12-2010, 10:58 AM

you, sir, have been reported.

:elefant:

rcsodak
05-12-2010, 10:59 AM

It's the schools' fault. :coffee:

rcsodak
05-12-2010, 11:03 AM

even one against :

cast the first stone

1. How would you know how much "hate mail" I received?
2. FYI: ZERO received.

:D

rcsodak
05-12-2010, 11:07 AM
Alright, stop acting like a bunch of freaking 2 year olds and knock it off with the personal stuff.

Hmmmm....

....I seriously can't decide who I love the most...

...you or carol! :confused:

Maybe a mud wrestling match! :elefant:

topscribe
05-12-2010, 11:22 AM
This is ironic from someone who always complains about me making you the topic! :lol:

I would have responded like that to such a post from anybody. I don't think
there is a place for grammar cops on this board.

-----

arapaho2
05-12-2010, 11:28 AM
1. How would you know how much "hate mail" I received?
2. FYI: ZERO received.

:D

well your lucky then...read all these i got...some people take shit way to serious

arapaho2
05-12-2010, 11:29 AM
you, sir, have been reported.

:elefant:

for what?...did i peg you? :laugh:

arapaho2
05-12-2010, 11:42 AM
i cant figure this out...never have i seen such hostility against someone who wanted to show a little point..alot of us, myself included tend to believe what ever story follows our beliefs and imediatly trash it if it dont

to take that way to seriously...to continue to call me down...trash me..follow it nitpicking along the way shows a alot about the people doing it

if you dont like it...say so...if you didnt like it..tell me...if you hate me...then follow me around in this thread bitching and griping at every turn...other wise just move on with your point taken

i dont give a shit if you didnt like it...call me on it...but to get so freaking personal over it is rediculous

i had settled this yesterday...i deleted the thread so the whinning would stop...so all you posters who were so literaly hurt by it could begin the slow healing process...only to find it back today

arap is done with it...

Lonestar
05-12-2010, 12:22 PM
i cant figure this out...never have i seen such hostility against someone who wanted to show a little point..alot of us, myself included tend to believe what ever story follows our beliefs and imediatly trash it if it dont

to take that way to seriously...to continue to call me down...trash me..follow it nitpicking along the way shows a alot about the people doing it

if you dont like it...say so...if you didnt like it..tell me...if you hate me...then follow me around in this thread bitching and griping at every turn...other wise just move on with your point taken

i dont give a shit if you didnt like it...call me on it...but to get so freaking personal over it is rediculous

i had settled this yesterday...i deleted the thread so the whinning would stop...so all you posters who were so literaly hurt by it could begin the slow healing process...only to find it back today

arap is done with it...

In our fondest dreams.

Tned
05-12-2010, 12:49 PM

Just as an FYI, once a thread goes beyond just a few replies, then we look at it as a 'community' discussion and no longer let the thread starter decide whether a thread should be deleted. In these cases, if a thread is deleted by the thread starter, it will be undeleted by a mod. If the thread starter requests that it is permanently deleted, then the mods will discuss and consider it.

j3phr3y
05-24-2010, 04:10 AM
I like the idea arapaho. I believe the purpose was to expose the conformation bias that seems to run a bit strong on this site. However, the technique used was doomed to this type of reception for the very reason conformation bias is so rampant here. I will not go into that discussion as it does not seem appropriate in the smack section.

Anyway, it was a good concept for a interesting discussion had the execution been (quite a bit) more subtle. :beer:

Shazam!
05-24-2010, 08:38 AM
This supposed 'bias' and 'whining' words that some love to throw around can be construed on the 'I hate McD' side of things too.

honz
05-24-2010, 07:03 PM
Not sure how I missed this thread. I completely agree with the article the OP posted. I'm glad someone besides me can see the big picture.