PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's Draft Grades Video - Denver Broncos

EmDiggy
05-09-2010, 12:55 PM
Denver Broncos Draft Grades Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14FHG1foi80)

Good Afternoon BroncosForums.com!! I just want to say THANK YOU for all of the feedback and support that you've given me! I really appreciate that!:beer:

Here's my take on the Broncos draft...

Enjoy!

Emory

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
05-09-2010, 01:13 PM
I'll check it out.

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
05-09-2010, 01:16 PM
Excellent analysis, actually going into our picks on not just focusing on Tebow but all our other picks, great job.

Tned
05-09-2010, 01:29 PM

Good Afternoon BroncosForums.com!! I just want to say THANK YOU for all of the feedback and support that you've given me! I really appreciate that!:beer:

Enjoy!

Emory

Nice breakdown. As to the LB question, many fans and media-types have asked the same question. About the only thing I can come up with (in terms of thinking on draft day) is that they think Ayers is ready to go on the outside, and that Mario Hagen can move inside to fill Davis' spot.

TiminatorTebow
05-09-2010, 01:40 PM
Wow somebody actually likes our draft. Surprise surprise suprise

TiminatorTebow
05-09-2010, 01:40 PM
Nice breakdown. As to the LB question, many fans and media-types have asked the same question. About the only thing I can come up with (in terms of thinking on draft day) is that they think Ayers is ready to go on the outside, and that Mario Hagen can move inside to fill Davis' spot.

I think the chefs were the real losers cause they still don't have any LB's

EmDiggy
05-09-2010, 04:40 PM
Excellent analysis, actually going into our picks on not just focusing on Tebow but all our other picks, great job.

Thanks Dude!! Gotta focus on the entirety of a draft and not just the headliner pick! Some analyst don't understand that theory..

Thanks Homie! I'm a big Hagen fan... he is a solid contributor.. Can't go wrong with a Mississippi St. LB!

Wow somebody actually likes our draft. Surprise surprise suprise

Thanks Dude! Yep.. quiet as kept.. McDaniels and company have made some solid picks the last two season!

milehigh
05-09-2010, 05:44 PM
Really well done, I have seen a bunch of your videos. Nice to see people actually do their research and develop their own opinion instead of just listening to the national talking heads.

SmilinAssasSin27
05-09-2010, 05:54 PM
Pretty well done. I like the note about Baker. I loved him coming out of HS. had a rough 4 years at NC St.

EmDiggy
05-09-2010, 05:57 PM
Really well done, I have seen a bunch of your videos. Nice to see people actually do their research and develop their own opinion instead of just listening to the national talking heads.

Thanks Chief! That was the sole reason I started Football Gameplan.com in 2007.. Got tired of hearing talking heads talkin' nothin'! lol

Pretty well done. I like the note about Baker. I loved him coming out of HS. had a rough 4 years at NC St.

Baker did have a rough go..but he was a Stud coming out of high school and lets just hope he's shaken the injury bug

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
05-09-2010, 08:54 PM
I'm also glad that I'm not the only thompson fan

Bosco
05-10-2010, 01:04 AM

Pretty much. Two spots are filled with excellent starters (D.J and Doom), another a former 1st round pick backed up by decent veteran. That leaves Haggan (back to his natural position) to fight it out with Ayodele, Larsen and possibly Woodyard.

Lonestar
05-10-2010, 02:51 AM
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

broncophan
05-10-2010, 05:26 AM
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

WOW!!!!.............Jrwiz is speechless......:D

broncophan
05-10-2010, 05:27 AM

Enjoy!

Emory

Thanks for posting.......Great work!!

EmDiggy
05-10-2010, 05:34 AM
Thanks for posting.......Great work!!

Thanks Homie!

broncophan
05-10-2010, 05:43 AM
Thanks Homie!

Your welcome..........i'm not a homie......I like women......:D:lol:

GGMoogly
05-11-2010, 03:49 PM
Dude, your videos are AWESOME! I think they're tight and well produced. Way to go!!! :beer:
I've subscribed to your YouTube channel (I'm Wineguystv).

TXBRONC
05-11-2010, 04:07 PM
Thanks for the breakdown it was very well done.

BigBroncLove
05-11-2010, 04:52 PM
There's a lot of teams to cover and so you can't spend to much time on each video, but I thought the three minutes for each video you had you used well. I really like your video editing and the opening sequence too. Great set of videos. I'll be sure to check out more than I have already

If I could offer my opinion on a few subjects. LB concerns... If I remember correctly McDaniels said in his post draft press conference that they had LB's on their board, and it was certainly an area of need, but the guys they were targeting were off the board when the Broncos hit the clock. That or other players rated higher at other positions of need were around when the Broncos picked. I have to imagine the Broncos wanted to address the position but the players they had in mind to fill those roles, especially at ILB, were no longer available or outside the realm of value when they picked.

You talked about Beadles being a solid fit, but also mentioned zone blocking. While the Broncos will still show elements of the zone they are making the transition over to a more pure form of Power blocking. I'm not sure if this was a reference to his past experience in college or his fit in the Broncos line up.

Otherwise great set of videos. Keep plugging away man and we could see you on ESPN someday. Great work.