PDA

View Full Version : Polls - WTH - 5 minutes

OB
05-13-2008, 01:30 PM
I made a thread - and wanted to post a poll - had to do some work - and went back to the poll (cause i already had hit the make a poll button - (i wish i had one at home - but i digress) )

And it told me I had to make the poll with in 5 minutes of posting the thread

:help:

dogfish
05-14-2008, 05:35 AM
:rofl:

time to lay off the booze. . . .

Tned
05-14-2008, 06:53 AM
I made a thread - and wanted to post a poll - had to do some work - and went back to the poll (cause i already had hit the make a poll button - (i wish i had one at home - but i digress) )

Hmmm, first time in 8 months I have heard this complaint. Things running in slow motion last night :confused:

That's the default time, but since I can't really see a downside to increasing it, I changed the "make a poll" timeout from 5 minutes to 10 minutes.

claymore
05-14-2008, 07:02 AM

You suck at making polls. :D

dogfish
05-14-2008, 12:18 PM
Hmmm, first time in 8 months I have heard this complaint. Things running in slow motion last night :confused:

yea, sounds like heather was. . . . :lol:

OB
05-14-2008, 12:35 PM
You suck at making polls. :D

Bite me you bastagg

:elefant:

And it does have a default time - tned said so :eviltongue: Im sorry I have an actual JOB clay :hand: and can be interrupted and torn from these great forums by the person who signs my check every two weeks - i, personally, feel its total BS on the Boss's part to pull me away from a very important poll to do actual work that he pays me for, but thats just me :D

OB
05-14-2008, 12:37 PM
Oh and as far as me being drunk that was LAST NIGHT - this thread was made at 12:30 in the afternoon - shortly after the missing poll thread - so i was under NO influence of any substance at the time - not even caffeine

http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys3/00000031annie.gif

rcsodak
05-15-2008, 07:33 PM
Oh and as far as me being drunk that was LAST NIGHT - this thread was made at 12:30 in the afternoon - shortly after the missing poll thread - so i was under NO influence of any substance at the time - not even caffeine

http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys3/00000031annie.gif

So THAT was the problem, huh? :elefant:

TXBRONC
05-15-2008, 10:50 PM
Bite me you bastagg

:elefant:

And it does have a default time - tned said so :eviltongue: Im sorry I have an actual JOB clay :hand: and can be interrupted and torn from these great forums by the person who signs my check every two weeks - i, personally, feel its total BS on the Boss's part to pull me away from a very important poll to do actual work that he pays me for, but thats just me :D

Well you know some boss' are narrow minded in that respect.

sneakers
05-16-2008, 07:25 AM

Type faster ;)

I never needed to put that much time in a poll

Tned
05-16-2008, 06:14 PM
Type faster ;)

I never needed to put that much time in a poll

Hey, how come everyone is picking on OB? So, she is a 'little' slow, it's all good ;)

pnbronco
05-16-2008, 08:12 PM
Hey, how come everyone is picking on OB? So, she is a 'little' slow, it's all good ;)

Oh my Tned, remember "peace keeper" not lets use a flame thrower on a can of gasoline....:eek:

Tned
05-16-2008, 08:13 PM
Oh my Tned, remember "peace keeper" not lets use a flame thrower on a can of gasoline....:eek:

:laugh: I couldn't resist... Where's the little devil smilie, I think I need it now :D

rcsodak
05-16-2008, 09:32 PM
:listen:
hmmm....we must have different rumor mills, cuz I hadn't ever heard that one before..... :confused:

OB
05-22-2008, 11:29 AM
Hey - you can all BITE ME

http://www.my-smileys.de/smileys3/obszoener.gif

I told you I made the thread - hit the make a poll button and MY BOSS came in and I had stuff to do before I could get back to the site - :eviltongue:

And I did not ride the short bus to school - that was clay :D

Tned
05-24-2008, 05:22 AM

I told you I made the thread - hit the make a poll button and MY BOSS came in and I had stuff to do before I could get back to the site - :eviltongue:

:lol: Love that smiley :D

Den21vsBal19
05-24-2008, 05:40 AM

:lol: Love that smiley :D

I'm not so sure...........'tis a bit of a tease ;)