PDA

View Full Version : Great Tim Tebow write up with a lot of X's and O's

Mr D
05-07-2010, 03:35 AM
Check this article out if you're really interested in Tim Tebow and X's and O's... it can get pretty intense, in depth, and length.

-Another article from Chris Brown specifically about Tim Tebow: http://www.maplestreetpress.com/archives/FL09_Evolution_of_Tebow_rev.pdf

There are a lot of diagrams that go with it.

If you're really more interested about the spread offense or just to learn about more X's and O's I can post more links but I think that specific article deserves to be in this section since it has to do with Tebow specifically.

Here is the article it is from...

http://understandingthetrickeration.wordpress.com/2010/05/02/understanding-the-urban-meyeruniversity-of-florida-offense/

again - just check out the 1st link I put... skim through it or just read the last page and see what he has to say about Tebow as he actually incorporates a lot more into his opinion about Tebow being a QB... he has a good foundation and basis more so than any of these joke analysts.

The whole write up was written pre-2009 NCAA season. It looks like a magazine cut out.

Here is a snippet...

Which is precisely why evaluating him for the NFL ought to be a lot easier than it was just catching a high school game. When Mel Kiper projects Tebow as an H-back, he overlooks the only question he has to ask: Does he have the physical tools—like size and arm strength—to succeed in the NFL? If the answer is yes, and I think it is, that’s all you need to know. If they are being honest, not a single person could tell you in good faith that they didn’t think Tebow would work hard enough to be an NFL quarterback.

But, for at least another year, all that is irrelevant. Tebow has the chance to go down as one of the great players in college football history. We should all enjoy it, and make sure to tape some of the games. You never know, you might want to remind yourself what that Super Bowl winning quarterback looked like in college.