Sassy
05-09-2008, 11:12 PM
Anyone going?

missingnumber7
05-10-2008, 01:32 PM
I'm gonna be in cali...I wonder if BCJ will have enough tickets for me:(

BCJ
05-10-2008, 04:30 PM
Stop your belly aching, crying. I will I just dont know how many. I think I need to start getting paid so I can line up the tickets. PM me for the paypal (if that is how you can do it but 2% charge) or new address to mail a check/money order.

Day1BroncoFan
05-10-2008, 05:02 PM
Stop your belly aching, crying. I will I just dont know how many. I think I need to start getting paid so I can line up the tickets. PM me for the paypal (if that is how you can do it but 2% charge) or new address to mail a check/money order.

How much is a ticket?

BCJ
05-11-2008, 03:55 AM
How much is a ticket?

They are most likely spoken for from people who have gone with me in the past. Some are old time friends and many are from the Mane. I own a crap load of season tickets based on the fact that in order to keep my Plaza Level group tickets for the Broncos, I had to buy the whole season. If there are extras, I will let you know. Best thing is to be hooked up at Orange Mane once it is back on track. They have a huge tailgate section/party.

Day1BroncoFan
05-11-2008, 09:08 AM
They are most likely spoken for from people who have gone with me in the past. Some are old time friends and many are from the Mane. I own a crap load of season tickets based on the fact that in order to keep my Plaza Level group tickets for the Broncos, I had to buy the whole season. If there are extras, I will let you know. Best thing is to be hooked up at Orange Mane once it is back on track. They have a huge tailgate section/party.

I had the idea from your post you had some available is all.

Sassy
05-11-2008, 10:13 AM

John ... let us know when you want the $$$....we'll get it to you asap!

I Bleed Orange and Blue
05-11-2008, 01:57 PM
hey i am from the mane and will likely be going to this game with hawaii_guy and his wife....i am in need of a ticket if one is going to be avaliable!

missingnumber7
05-13-2008, 12:30 PM

I'm army, we gotta have something to bitch about.

Denver Native (Carol)
05-13-2008, 03:22 PM
I don't know what the time frame is, but the Broncos are always allotted a certain number of tickets for away games, so might be worth someone's time to contact the Bronco ticket office to find out how soon in advance of each road game you can request tickets for a particular road game thru the Broncos.

Sassy
05-13-2008, 04:54 PM
I don't know what the time frame is, but the Broncos are always allotted a certain number of tickets for away games, so might be worth someone's time to contact the Bronco ticket office to find out how soon in advance of each road game you can request tickets for a particular road game thru the Broncos.

Yeah but John's easy :lol::beer::rofl:

missingnumber7
05-14-2008, 08:01 AM
And the seats are good, or at least if they are the same as they were last time i went they were good, and includes tailgating.

BCJ
05-14-2008, 04:46 PM
Yeah but John's easy :lol::beer::rofl:

please let the pretty girls out there know this little factoid about me.

Sassy
05-14-2008, 05:56 PM
please let the pretty girls out there know this little factoid about me.

Including your wife? :laugh::D

BCJ
05-14-2008, 07:47 PM
Including your wife? :laugh::D

why would i want to ruin a good time by including her? geez!
Plus, it doesnt matter that I am easy. She knows I am up for it any time of the day, rain or snow, sick or well, I am a man.

missingnumber7
05-17-2008, 01:09 PM
Money order will be in the mail on tuesday. Hopefully they aren't in a lockout by then.

Hogan11
05-18-2008, 10:34 AM
Money order will be in the mail on tuesday. Hopefully they aren't in a lockout by then.

I was concerned about that as well....even if they do get locked out, Diego is still very nice that time of year to be a nice vacation, so it wouldn't be a TOTAL loss in that regard....just 3/4's of one.

Sassy
05-18-2008, 10:37 AM
So then we'd be out the price of tickets? :sad: That would suck!

Hogan11
05-18-2008, 10:39 AM
So then we'd be out the price of tickets? :sad: That would suck!

Hence my 3/4's assessment....but there are worse places to be stuck in

I Bleed Orange and Blue
05-18-2008, 08:58 PM
Im pretty sure if there is a lockout it wouldnt be till after this season, because the CBA still covers this season and next i think even if they backout of it.

I Bleed Orange and Blue
05-21-2008, 06:32 PM
alright so i just booked my airfare for this one.......any suggestions to any hotels that are close or even better if they are within walking distance of qualcomm???? Any info would help.

BCJ
07-28-2008, 08:11 PM
BUMP! Mailed out tickets to those that have paid. If you are planning on going, contact me ASAP! Snooze you lose. Plaza 54 row 5 to 9.

Sassy
07-28-2008, 11:12 PM
BUMP! Mailed out tickets to those that have paid. If you are planning on going, contact me ASAP! Snooze you lose. Plaza 54 row 5 to 9.

So what row did you send us?
:D

BCJ
07-30-2008, 06:28 AM
here are the maners listed so far w/o me. Anyone else can be added.
BRONCOS 2 0 0 8
SEAT 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
ROW

5 X X X X X X X X X X
6 X X X X X
7 X X X X X X O O O O
8 X X X X X X X X X X X X X X 0 0 O
9 X X X X 0 0 0 0

S/H ROW 7 16,17
HG ROW 7 14,15
IBOB ROW 8 17
BCJ ROW 8 15,16
MN7 ROW 9 15-18

If you can figure it out and the name monikers, you get a cookie.

Sassy
08-02-2008, 02:15 PM
Sass and Hogan
Hawaii Guy
I bleed orange and blue
YOU!
Missingnumber7

I want white chocolate macademia nut please :D

tboltzcali
08-02-2008, 02:44 PM
There arent really any hotels within walking distance to the Q. Your best bet is a hotel either hotel circle, fashion valley or mission valley. You can find one close but not walking distance close. i would avoid downtown, you will pay an arm and a leg. There is a trolley but Im unsure where all the stops are along the way. Hope this works out well for you all.

Benetto
08-02-2008, 04:01 PM
Ill be there...

Sassy
08-02-2008, 04:49 PM
There arent really any hotels within walking distance to the Q. Your best bet is a hotel either hotel circle, fashion valley or mission valley. You can find one close but not walking distance close. i would avoid downtown, you will pay an arm and a leg. There is a trolley but Im unsure where all the stops are along the way. Hope this works out well for you all.

We stay at the Holiday Inn on the Bay...yes, it's more expensive but it's within walking distance to the trolley line, Seaport Village and right across from the tours/ships and our favorite seafood place...Anthony's!!! So, it's well worth it to us. One year, we ran late for the game and ended up taking a cab to Qualcomm and it cost us $40.

The trolley when we were there, cost $2 a shot or you could get a three day pass for $12.

Sassy
08-02-2008, 04:51 PM
Mass Transit
Nearly 50 miles of light-rail trolley lines circle downtown San Diego and connect the area with East County, Old Town, South Bay, Mission Valley, Qualcomm Stadium and the international border with Mexico. Two new trolley line extensions are planned.

Passenger rail service is provided by Amtrak and Coaster commuter trains. Amtrak operates nine daily trains to San Diego. The Coaster operates during peak hours connecting San Diego County coastal cities.

The Metropolitan Transit System operates 29 bus routes covering 635 miles.

Rates have changed a bit...but here's the info...
It will take you to and from Qualcomm.

http://www.sdmts.com/fares.asp#trolley

BCJ
08-03-2008, 05:23 PM
Sass and Hogan
Hawaii Guy
I bleed orange and blue
YOU!
Missingnumber7

I want white chocolate macademia nut please :D

smells like the costco cookies are satisfying for you. I think i can get those again as long as we get more people going to the game. I still have a lot of tickets and dont want to sell on stubhub. Anyone needing Plaza 54, contact me.

DenverBronkHoes
08-06-2008, 09:28 PM
me and benetto will be there.... on the wall

Benetto
08-06-2008, 10:32 PM
me and benetto will be there.... on the wall
Just called you dude...Straight to Voicemail.

BCJ
12-25-2008, 10:51 PM
We will be at least 50 deep near the marquee 40 yards in front of it. Friars road and stadium way is the entrance. Bring yourselves and your tailgate goodies. Check out the mane for more info.