PDA

View Full Version : Video: Shanny on the Broncos ....

omac
05-09-2008, 09:34 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8083ead6

Coach Mike Shanahan addresses Jay Cutler's diabetes as well as his big plans for this weekend. 4:26 minutes.

ktrain
05-09-2008, 10:35 PM
Cool, mike looks very well rested, confident and relaxed. I guess all the bull shit criticism that people on this site are slinging his way does not really bother him that much?????

Lonestar
05-09-2008, 10:50 PM
Cool, mike looks very well rested, confident and relaxed. I guess all the bull shit criticism that people on this site are slinging his way does not really bother him that much?????

why should it he has a great job his boss think his shit does not stink, he is building a hotel for himself has more money than he can spend.. still has a hot wife right?

seems to me like if he is not relaxed we should be calling the shrinks..

WARHORSE
05-09-2008, 11:21 PM
why should it he has a great job his boss think his shit does not stink, he is building a hotel for himself has more money than he can spend.. still has a hot wife right?

seems to me like if he is not relaxed we should be calling the shrinks..

God I hate posting this, but even though Im a Shan enthusiast (I cant see to call my self a supporter) I thought this was pretty funny. If its been posted already, just boo me........:confused:

http://www.profootballtalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/sundquist.jpg

scott.475
05-10-2008, 12:09 AM
I like it.

Rivers sux.

Sassy
05-10-2008, 12:51 AM
His daughter and Jenna Bush were roommates...interesting...

Tned
05-10-2008, 12:59 AM

Yea, that's what I thought when I watched it earlier. I hadn't realized that or that Shanny was going to the wedding.

Ziggy
05-10-2008, 10:14 AM
I wish he would have spent more time on the other draft picks and less on Jenna Bush and the wedding. That's a Sheffler issue though. I guess he'll always be kissing Shanny's butt.

scott.475
05-10-2008, 04:34 PM
I wish he would have spent more time on the other draft picks and less on Jenna Bush and the wedding. That's a Sheffler issue though. I guess he'll always be kissing Shanny's butt.

?????
:confused:

Lonestar
05-10-2008, 06:27 PM
?????
:confused:

you had to be there.

haroldthebarrel
05-10-2008, 06:32 PM
Im tired of Shanahans interviews. He never says anything other than blahblah competition, blah not too far away etc.
He is a robot in his interviews.

Lonestar
05-10-2008, 06:39 PM
Im tired of Shanahans interviews. He never says anything other than blahblah competition, blah not too far away etc.
He is a robot in his interviews.

it is called lack of personality.. Not a public speaker that is for sure..

He has had so much practice with the we are one or two players away from the Superbowl. Have been for 5-6 years now.. I wonder if that really meant 10 or 12 players over 5 years.. That would make more sense..

haroldthebarrel
05-10-2008, 06:53 PM
it is called lack of personality.. Not a public speaker that is for sure..

He has had so much practice with the we are one or two players away from the Superbowl. Have been for 5-6 years now.. I wonder if that really meant 10 or 12 players over 5 years.. That would make more sense..

lol yeah

He should have interviews where he wasnt allowed to say something something competition and blah blah bla ...... players away from the superbowl.

At least this time he admitted they had Long over Clady and he also said there was three tackles they were targetting. And BOOOM how right I was in this thread

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12482

Lonestar
05-10-2008, 07:04 PM
lol yeah

He should have interviews where he wasnt allowed to say something something competition and blah blah bla ...... players away from the superbowl.

At least this time he admitted they had Long over Clady and he also said there was three tackles they were targetting. And BOOOM how right I was in this thread

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12482

I would have rather had Williams and then the big guard Albert who has a real mean streak.. Sure he might have taken a while to learn OLT but he was the best guard in the draft not second or third depending on who is hyping him. Coupled with clady playing in division 1aaaaaa conference and then coming out a year early.. Sorry IMO it was a bad pick..

but now that he is still a bronco I'll pray he was not another wasted day one pick..

Acedude
05-10-2008, 09:51 PM
Shanahan is as full of baloney as any man I've ever seen speak.

broncosfanscott
05-10-2008, 11:49 PM

Very interesting indeed. I am curious as to how they became roommates/friends. That will be some kind of security he'll have to go through this weekend.

Simple Jaded
05-10-2008, 11:59 PM
Very interesting indeed. I am curious as to how they became roommates/friends. That will be some kind of security he'll have to go through this weekend.

I'm curious as to whether or not they had drunken tickle fights...:D...

broncosfanscott
05-11-2008, 10:06 PM
I'm curious as to whether or not they had drunken tickle fights...:D...

I hear ya and if so I would love to have some footage. :D

TXBRONC
05-11-2008, 10:13 PM

I would think he doesn't have the time come here and look at some ignorant comments that are made.