PDA

View Full Version : Training Camp Reports.

underrated29
05-08-2008, 02:46 PM
Ok since everyone knows about kaylore and socal and their stupid selfish ways of putting work before Broncos training camps we need to find some people to go out there and fill in for them. :rolleeyes: WHy would anyone in their right mind do that.

We have brought this up in other threads before, but now we really need somebody to step up. So whos it going to be???

I would love too, but i would only be able to go on the weekends, which i think i will do anyways. Do they even do TC on the weekends?? We need people who can go almost everyday.

Oh and TNED will throw in a 42 in flat panel plasma for the first 2 people to commit to this. Right tned????.........Right?

Dont worry if he says NO, he is just being coy, he really means yes.

So who is it going to be?

BOSSHOGG30
05-08-2008, 02:48 PM
I nominate Joe .........he lives out there so it is no problem for him to attend..... right joe?

Just throw out the T.V. offer and replace it with a case of Coors Light and he might accept that offer.

SOCALORADO.
05-08-2008, 03:09 PM
The, late great and hopefully not dead yet, ORANGEMANE had a vote and this years "volunteers" that were chosen were, LEX, WOLF, and Telluride.
Should be a very open, non biased and all around very informative amount of info.
I for one, am looking forward to it.

:beer:

oubronco
05-08-2008, 03:13 PM
that is if lex don't start crying and bitching about everything :lol:

underrated29
05-08-2008, 03:14 PM
The, late great and hopefully not dead yet, ORANGEMANE had a vote and this years "volunteers" that were chosen were, LEX, WOLF, and Telluride.
Should be a very open, non biased and all around very informative amount of info.

I dont know wolf or telluride but we cant have an odd number there so JOE you are in bud. That makes 4. Now we are good.

since we got that all taken care of, Tned- I will just go ahead and take the falt panel plasma you know, whenever you get a chance.

Day1BroncoFan
05-08-2008, 03:14 PM
I would do it but I'm too far away and not smart enough about football.

I vote for joe bacause I think he would do the best job.

pnbronco
05-08-2008, 03:28 PM
I go as much as I can, but I don't have the football lingo that you're looking for. I'm just happy to see the guys again. I can tell you who's legs are looking good, but I'm sure that's only what "girls" want to hear and Beef.....:D

dogfish
05-08-2008, 04:53 PM
I nominate Joe .........he lives out there so it is no problem for him to attend..... right joe?

Just throw out the T.V. offer and replace it with a case of Coors Light and he might accept that offer.

gotta ask ourselves, though-- do we REALLY want that liberty parked in the broncos' lot? we haven't exactly been the most physically intimidating team the past few years, and that could contribute further to our image as a soft team. . .

i think starting a fund to sponsor socal and kaylore might be our best option. . .

elsid13
05-08-2008, 04:55 PM

Well the good thing is that we can have their camp reports all next week.

Natedog24
05-08-2008, 04:57 PM

:pound:

ApaOps5
05-08-2008, 05:04 PM
Here is what every Lex report will look like:

Training Camp Day 3 Morning Practice.

Well guys Torian fumbled today I pretty much told you we should have drafted a RB in the first round.

Here is Telluride:

Well, Mike Shanahan really didn't do much today. He has lost the passion he just walked around and looked at a piece of paper all day.

Here is Wolf:

Mansion Mike only cares about his new house. I hate all of you.

elsid13
05-08-2008, 05:07 PM

Well guys Torian fumbled today I pretty much told you we should have drafted a RB in the first round. We should have trade Champ for two first rounders and moved up to #2 to get McFadden. Here is Telluride:

Well, Mike Shanahan really didn't do much today. He has lost the passion he just walked around and looked at a piece of paper all day.

Here is Wolf:

Mansion Mike only cares about his new house. I hate all of you. Stop Being Broncos Fans.

Had to help you a little.

topscribe
05-08-2008, 05:07 PM
gotta ask ourselves, though-- do we REALLY want that liberty parked in the broncos' lot? we haven't exactly been the most physically intimidating team the past few years, and that could contribute further to our image as a soft team. . .

i think starting a fund to sponsor socal and kaylore might be our best option. . .

I pledge $20!!

*Dog . . . I need to talk to you about a loan . . . *

-----

ApaOps5
05-08-2008, 05:11 PM
Had to help you a little.

Thanks I forgot all about why called him a Madden fan and got placed on ignore. Seriously what good has Champ been to us. Heck we have Dre Bly and Foxworth should be a starter I mean he writes a damn fine blog and all.

dogfish
05-08-2008, 05:16 PM
I pledge $20!!

*Dog . . . I need to talk to you about a loan . . . *

-----

good timing top, i'm in need of a loan right about now. . . . :2thumbs:

topscribe
05-08-2008, 05:20 PM
good timing top, i'm in need of a loan right about now. . . . :2thumbs:

In that case, I'll be happy to leave you *ahem* a-lone.

-----

TheDave
05-08-2008, 05:44 PM
I'll go a couple of times this year and be sure to write up what i see... Granted my reports will be complete crap compared to what you all are use to, but something is better than nothing. :D

Requiem / The Dagda
05-08-2008, 06:22 PM
It's possible that I will head out there this summer. SoCal had already said he wanted to start up a "Get Req to Denver" fund. . . we'll see -- if I get enough flow this summer, it's a real good possibility.

elsid13
05-08-2008, 06:25 PM
I'll go a couple of times this year and be sure to write up what i see... Granted my reports will be complete crap compared to what you all are use to, but something is better than nothing. :D

Does this mean that we won't be able to tease you about your collection of naked Bea Arthur photos?

Lonestar
05-08-2008, 06:31 PM
Does this mean that we won't be able to tease you about your collection of naked Bea Arthur photos?

repeating something like this could be worth 3-7 days of suspension..

Please I just had dinner..

where is the malox?

Day1BroncoFan
05-08-2008, 06:32 PM
Don't be talking about Aunt Bea like that! :mad:

TheDave
05-08-2008, 06:35 PM

Why you gotta bring B' into this...

elsid13
05-08-2008, 06:39 PM
Why you gotta bring B' into this...

TheDave and the Elsid still have some unresolved issue (i.e. back pay) from when Elsid was representing theDave. Thank god, Anubis is now my client.

ApaOps5
05-08-2008, 07:49 PM
TheDave and the Elsid still have some unresolved issue (i.e. back pay) from when Elsid was representing theDave. Thank god, Anubis is now my client.

If anubis is your client then get his ass posting here. I need to know if he landed a undrafted FA contract.

Brand
05-08-2008, 07:57 PM
*sigh*

Off season....

elsid13
05-08-2008, 07:58 PM
If anubis is your client then get his ass posting here. I need to know if he landed a undrafted FA contract.

Unfortunately Anubis has decide to going into close workout sessiona as he prepares for training camp. The public has been making to many demand on his time and really limited his drinking and listen to boy bands time.

Arkansas Bronco
05-08-2008, 08:07 PM
Wholey crap we lost our new punter.

And if Lex, Tel, or Wolf post anything please ban them for the good of the community.

ApaOps5
05-08-2008, 08:10 PM
*sigh*

Off season....

Its a long running joke among the posters here that posted on the mane. Sorry if it seems trite and boring.

Arkansas Bronco
05-08-2008, 08:52 PM
Its a long running joke among the posters here that posted on the mane. Sorry if it seems trite and boring.

To clarifie Anubis said he was going to be our next punter and said he know he can get at least 30 in the air. Was 35 but his wife seemingly hurt the muscle down there and set him back. :laugh:

SOCALORADO.
05-08-2008, 10:09 PM

Well guys Torian fumbled today I pretty much told you we should have drafted a RB in the first round.

Here is Telluride:

Here is Wolf:

Mansion Mike only cares about his new house. I hate all of you.

Thanks Ap. yeah uh, my post was a joke. Those guys are the last posters on earth you want at camp.

Arkansas Bronco
05-08-2008, 10:25 PM
Thanks Ap. yeah uh, my post was a joke. Those guys are the last posters on earth you want at camp.

Oh we know. Just clarifying for this board. Keep up the good posts, kinda makes me mad when we fought in the soccer thread.

SOCALORADO.
05-08-2008, 10:30 PM
Oh we know. Just clarifying for this board. Keep up the good posts, kinda makes me mad when we fought in the soccer thread.

That was many moons ago!
Anyways, speaking of "the other football" i wonder where Jens is?
We have some big EURO games both PRO and national coming up, and i wanted his insight....as well as yours of course!

TXBRONC
05-08-2008, 10:32 PM
Kaylore usually does a daily write up of what is going on at camp and he is always been very gracious about sharing it with Broncomania. I don't want assuming any he might be willing to share his observations with us.

TheDave
05-08-2008, 10:34 PM
Kaylore usually does a daily write up of what is going on at camp and he is always been very gracious about sharing it with Broncomania. I don't want assuming any he might be willing to share his observations with us.

He won't be doing them this year...

TXBRONC
05-08-2008, 10:35 PM
He won't be doing them this year...

Do you know why?

TheDave
05-08-2008, 10:37 PM
Do you know why?Work

TXBRONC
05-08-2008, 10:39 PM
Work

Well that bites. Maybe SoCal can still do it.

pnbronco
05-08-2008, 10:54 PM
[QUOTE=underrated29;231182]Ok since everyone knows about kaylore and socal and their stupid selfish ways of putting work before Broncos training camps we need to find some people to go out there and fill in for them. :rolleeyes: WHy would anyone in their right mind do that.

We have brought this up in other threads before, but now we really need somebody to step up. So whos it going to be???

I would love too, but i would only be able to go on the weekends, which i think i will do anyways. Do they even do TC on the weekends?? We need people who can go almost everyday.

I think that's why UR started the thread, they both have to work. I just wear orange colored glasses and I think they all look good and I'm not just talking about their legs. I noticed things like Nick F. making jokes with the crowd, trust me I tried to sit close to hear him. Not sure who will take over that spot this year. So I just don't have the lingo..

Oh UR yes they do have TC on the weekend, but you have to get there early the crowd can be nuts. I couldn't get in last year towards the end when everyone thought they were seeing the next Super Bowl team. You know it will be interesting how many people show up.

dogfish
05-08-2008, 11:00 PM
That was many moons ago!
Anyways, speaking of "the other football" i wonder where Jens is?
We have some big EURO games both PRO and national coming up, and i wanted his insight....as well as yours of course!

if you guys are doing a soccer thread, make sure you get holydiver's input-- that guy is a fanatic. . .

SOCALORADO.
05-08-2008, 11:02 PM
if you guys are doing a soccer thread, make sure you get holydiver's input-- that guy is a fanatic. . .

Will Do!

brncs_fan
05-08-2008, 11:04 PM
I think TheDave only has one avatar. Gary Busey will never escape!

O-ManePunisher
05-09-2008, 12:14 AM
I think TheDave only has one avatar. Gary Busey will never escape!

I think you mean Nick Nolte :confused:

ApaOps5
05-09-2008, 08:00 AM
Punisher I hate to tell you but your latest Punisher cartoon in the sig with the broncos hat looks gay.

Kaylore
05-09-2008, 12:02 PM
I think you mean Nick Nolte :confused:

Tomato, tomahto.

Kaylore
05-09-2008, 12:03 PM
Do you know why?

Socal and I both work. I'll definitely be out for one of the Saturday practices and maybe an afternoon one, but that's about it. SoCal has to fly out so its a major production for him and he can't get the time off either. Next year (hopefully).

SOCALORADO.
05-09-2008, 12:50 PM
Punisher I hate to tell you but your latest Punisher cartoon in the sig with the broncos hat looks gay.

Gay, like hes a homo, or gay, like a "7th grader" uses the term.
I use the "7th grader" clique alot myself.......just sayin...

So who going to go to camp?!?!?

WARHORSE
05-09-2008, 01:08 PM
Work

Well then we need to make a phone call to his 'work'.

Something like this: "Hi, this is agent Horticulture from the CIA. Its reported to us that you have a person working at your location that goes by the moniker-KAYLORE...........is this true?"

"Yup. He do, suh."

"Fire him immediately, this is a matter of national security."

That should free him up for a little while. Afterall, whats more important, our reports, or work?:coffee:

Pass the toast please.

WARHORSE
05-09-2008, 02:13 PM
BTW Kaylore, it would be easier to go through the pain of not having your reports if they werent so good.

Really have appreciated all your work in the past. Thank you very much.

Im feelin really anxious right now about goin through training camp without our reports. Wheres Beef when a dude needs a comforting burly man-hug?

(is there really a such a thing as a comforting burly man hug?? Did I just say that?)

Training camps without reports do strange things to ya.

topscribe
05-09-2008, 02:17 PM
BTW Kaylore, it would be easier to go through the pain of not having your reports if they werent so good.

Here! Here! :congrats: :beer:

-----

WARHORSE
05-09-2008, 02:35 PM
Here! Here! :congrats: :beer:

-----

:cheer2::ridinghorse::ridinghorse::ridinghorse:

BeefStew25
05-09-2008, 02:40 PM

Im feelin really anxious right now about goin through training camp without our reports. Wheres Beef when a dude needs a comforting burly man-hug?

(is there really a such a thing as a comforting burly man hug?? Did I just say that?)

Come here, you burly pineapple picker!

topscribe
05-09-2008, 03:23 PM

. . . said the spider to the fly . . .

-----

TXBRONC
05-09-2008, 04:09 PM
Socal and I both work. I'll definitely be out for one of the Saturday practices and maybe an afternoon one, but that's about it. SoCal has to fly out so its a major production for him and he can't get the time off either. Next year (hopefully).

That's too bad for us. I always enjoy your updates.

ApaOps5
05-09-2008, 06:49 PM
Kaylor I need the name of your work and your immediate supervisor. I will get you the time needed to support our personal needs. Don't ask how you don't want to know.

WARHORSE
05-09-2008, 07:24 PM

Alas...............:elefant:

(Who told you I pick pineapple? Its only a summer job! You know, some added income? No big deal..........)

:salute:

pnbronco
05-09-2008, 08:42 PM

I totally agree. Kaylore and Socal your reports are just wonderful, your shoes are too big for any mere mortal to fill.

Yes War you did say that out loud...

War you're too funny. My degree from College was in Horticulture Science, never thought I would see that word on in a Bronco Forum...:laugh::laugh:

Tned
05-09-2008, 10:17 PM
I totally agree. Kaylore and Socal your reports are just wonderful, your shoes are too big for any mere mortal to fill.

Agreed, the reports are going to be missed big time this camp. :sad:

Bad Intentions
05-09-2008, 10:23 PM
Kaylor I need the name of your work and your immediate supervisor. I will get you the time needed to support our personal needs. Don't ask how you don't want to know.

30 day vacations for everyone!!!

I'll be at camp. Not sure I'll be watching much football, I'll be looking for Telluride, Wolf, and Lex... to share a beer with! :D

Seriously, I plan on being at atleast one practice everyday. Most days I'll make both practices. Too bad for all you slackers... I don't write! Ha!

Lonestar
05-09-2008, 10:41 PM
30 day vacations for everyone!!!

I'll be at camp. Not sure I'll be watching much football, I'll be looking for Telluride, Wolf, and Lex... to share a beer with! :D

Seriously, I plan on being at atleast one practice everyday. Most days I'll make both practices. Too bad for all you slackers... I don't write! Ha!

wanna get banned? ;)

WARHORSE
05-10-2008, 04:17 AM

Yes War you did say that out loud...

War you're too funny. My degree from College was in Horticulture Science, never thought I would see that word on in a Bronco Forum...:laugh::laugh:

Horticulture.

Thats two times now. Whatre the odds, eh?

Glad to be of service Pn.:D

SoCal, have you ever tried the old 'My grandma is on her deathbed and stranded in an igloo in Alaska, and she needs her medicine, which can only reach her by dogsled because of the rough terrain, and only I know the way' excuse?

We really need the reports fellas..............can I get an Amen?

pnbronco
05-10-2008, 09:08 AM
Amen....

Glad to be a service War.

elsid13
05-10-2008, 09:24 AM
wonder what Andrew Mason doing?

Bad Intentions
05-10-2008, 11:20 AM
wanna get banned? ;)

Wouldn't be the first time! You go by Scarface too? :cool:

Bad Intentions