PDA

View Full Version : Clady's pay check

Retired_Member_001
05-08-2008, 12:45 PM
Does anyone have a guess/prediction on how much money we will be handing Ryan Clady when he signs his contract?

BOSSHOGG30
05-08-2008, 12:47 PM
About 10 to 15 million less than Jake Long.

dogfish
05-08-2008, 01:24 PM
Does anyone have a guess/prediction on how much money we will be handing Ryan Clady when he signs his contract?

more than i'll ever see in my lifetime. . . . :tsk:

LRtagger
05-08-2008, 02:05 PM
more than i'll ever see in my lifetime. . . . :tsk:

And just think, you are probably 300-400 times smarter than him, but make 300-400 times less money :tsk:

Kaylore
05-08-2008, 02:57 PM
And just think, you are probably 300-400 times smarter than him, but make 300-400 times less money :tsk:

Exactly! And you can do what he can do...oh wait. No you can't.

BOSSHOGG30
05-08-2008, 03:17 PM
Last year:

1st overall OL
Joe Thomas: 7/26/2007: Signed a five-year, $42.5 million contract. The deal contains $23 million in guarantees, including a 12.8 million signing bonus. 2008: $1.45 million (+ $3 million roster bonus), 2009: $1 million (+ $3.44 million roster bonus), 2010: $1.41 million, 2011: $1.82 million, 2012: $2.23 million (Voidable Year), 2013: Free Agent. Cap charges: $3.11 million (2008), $3.52 million (2009), $3.93 million (2010), $4.34 million (2011), $4.75 million

2nd overall OL
Levi Brown: 8/2/2007: Signed a six-year, $62 million contract. The deal includes $18.1 million in guarantees. 2008: $370,000, 2009: $672,500, 2010: $1.225 million, 2011: $1.7775 million, 2012: $2.33 million (Voidable Year), 2013: Free Agent

This year:

1st overall OL
Jake Long: 4/22/2008: Signed a five-year, $57.5 million contract. The deal includes $30 million guaranteed. Cap charge: $3 million (2008).

2nd overall OL
Ryan Clady: ??

elsid13
05-08-2008, 05:05 PM
Last year:

1st overall OL
Joe Thomas: 7/26/2007: Signed a five-year, $42.5 million contract. The deal contains $23 million in guarantees, including a 12.8 million signing bonus. 2008: $1.45 million (+ $3 million roster bonus), 2009: $1 million (+ $3.44 million roster bonus), 2010: $1.41 million, 2011: $1.82 million, 2012: $2.23 million (Voidable Year), 2013: Free Agent. Cap charges: $3.11 million (2008), $3.52 million (2009), $3.93 million (2010), $4.34 million (2011), $4.75 million

2nd overall OL
Levi Brown: 8/2/2007: Signed a six-year, $62 million contract. The deal includes $18.1 million in guarantees. 2008: $370,000, 2009: $672,500, 2010: $1.225 million, 2011: $1.7775 million, 2012: $2.33 million (Voidable Year), 2013: Free Agent

This year:

1st overall OL
Jake Long: 4/22/2008: Signed a five-year, $57.5 million contract. The deal includes $30 million guaranteed. Cap charge: $3 million (2008).

2nd overall OL
Ryan Clady: ??

It based upon who was #12 last year, not the second OL off the board. Take last year #12 and increase that salary/bonus about 5 to 8%

ApaOps5
05-08-2008, 05:09 PM
They could also open Al Davis football Economics 101, Now titled football for jack asses. Just dump money on him. The owners are going to opt out of the CBA because they think they got jobbed from the last deal. So just throw money away.

LRtagger
05-09-2008, 08:48 AM
Exactly! And you can do what he can do...oh wait. No you can't.

Oh you mean graduate from Boise State with a 2.0 GPA? You're right, I couldnt do that even if I tried.

05-09-2008, 11:16 AM
Oh you mean graduate from Boise State with a 2.0 GPA? You're right, I couldnt do that even if I tried.

I agree with you.

If you think the reason why Clady is going to be making the money he is, is due to him graduating with a 2.0...then my money is on you not being able to achieve the same result at Boise St.

Thnikkaman
05-09-2008, 12:03 PM
On one hand, during Clady's tenure with Denver (unless he becomes a really charitable person), I will probably contribute more to society than he will. On the other hand, after his tenure with Denver, I will still be able to chase after my children, enjoy walking a round of golf, probably not have any concussions, and probably won't be in pain for the rest of my life.

WARHORSE
05-09-2008, 02:19 PM
Hes gonna be snortin some Ben Franklins just to pass the time. Will open up his own record label soon........probably build his recording studio in his basement. Will have some second tier rap stars comin over to help him on his new album......maybe even bring Hammah out of obscurity. Probably own a construction company. A hair salon or two.

He'll be paid about that much.

Kaylore
05-09-2008, 04:21 PM

I admit It will be kind of weird when we instead of Clady actually playing tackle we just put a record of his grades at left tackle. Maybe you should mail your GPA into the FO so they have more depth at that position.

turftoad
05-09-2008, 04:27 PM

I don't think he'll be making the big bucks for being studious.

He makes his money pancaking Merriman. :beer:

crowebomber
05-09-2008, 04:38 PM
Marshawn Lynch was last year's #12 and got a 5 year contract worth $18.935 million. $10.285 in guaranteed. So adding about 5% gets you to around $20 million if he gets a 5 year contract with around $11 million in guaranteed.

tubby
05-09-2008, 04:44 PM
I read something that said he will be paid somewhere between $10-$12M in guaranteed money. I think it was a Klis article.

ApaOps5
05-09-2008, 07:10 PM
He really is not the smartest sounding individual I have ever heard speak on the radio. Irv and Joe interviewed him and it was unbearable.

Requiem / The Dagda
05-09-2008, 07:23 PM
He really is not the smartest sounding individual I have ever heard speak on the radio. Irv and Joe interviewed him and it was unbearable.

He was born to lead [block] - not to read. It's okay. :]

ApaOps5
05-09-2008, 07:29 PM

Yeah but he has to understand the playbook. Unless Nalen can reduce the complextivity down to a rock, a bottle cap, and a stick then he might do some DOH's for a while.

Don't get me wrong I am not worried about him just think he might be one of those slow on the uptake kind of guys.

Lonestar
05-09-2008, 07:30 PM

one only wonders who is going to read the playbook to him?

OR

What he is going to do with the other 98% of his life when he is not leading blocking?

The idle mind is the devils workshop..

Requiem / The Dagda
05-09-2008, 07:33 PM
Shanahan has already stated that when they had Clady in for his visit they went through the playbook with him, the terminology and some block recognition by watching tape. . . and said he did really well and had the football smarts. I don't care if he sounds like a retard. He knows how to play football and anyone who watched him play in college knows that or knew that. If anyone has a real argument for questioning his football intelligence -- throw it out there. I'm dying to hear it.

ApaOps5
05-09-2008, 07:37 PM
Shanahan has already stated that when they had Clady in for his visit they went through the playbook with him, the terminology and some block recognition by watching tape. . . and said he did really well and had the football smarts. I don't care if he sounds like a retard. He knows how to play football and anyone who watched him play in college knows that or knew that. If anyone has a real argument for questioning his football intelligence -- throw it out there. I'm dying to hear it.

Ah Req I am just having fun. Man you are very cantakerous over here. On the Mane you are not as testy.

Sometimes the dumbest sounding people are the smartest. I mean look at Dortoh.

elsid13
05-09-2008, 07:39 PM
Ah Req I am just having fun. Man you are very cantakerous over here. On the Mane you are not as testy.

Poor cheese is getting beat up all over the place :D

Requiem / The Dagda
05-09-2008, 07:40 PM

Lol! Yeah. I'm not trying to be testy. Over the past two months I've heard all this anti-Clady crap and even as a Bronco he's being crapped on for being a "retard." It has just gotten really, really old. It's nothing on you Apa! You know I love all Maners. . . even Bobo!

Lonestar
05-09-2008, 07:45 PM

and you really still believe everything mikey says.. I gave up on mikeys pablum a few years ago when he said we were 1 or 2 players aways from contending for the 4th or 5th time in a row, after the seasons was over..

What would you expect him to say he is a great athlete but dumber than a box of rocks?

Requiem / The Dagda
05-09-2008, 07:51 PM
and you really still believe everything mikey says.. I gave up on mikeys pablum a few years ago when he said we were 1 or 2 players aways from contending for the 4th or 5th time in a row, after the seasons was over..

What would you expect him to say he is a great athlete but dumber than a box of rocks?

Yeah JR, I actually do believe Mike when he as a professional coach says that Ryan Clady did very well when he was brought in his for his personal workout and interview to Dove Valley. I'm not going to believe people who lied about Clady for the past two months and painted an erroneous message board picture of him that unfortunately many people fostered.

Lonestar
05-09-2008, 08:02 PM
Yeah JR, I actually do believe Mike when he as a professional coach says that Ryan Clady did very well when he was brought in his for his personal workout and interview to Dove Valley. I'm not going to believe people who lied about Clady for the past two months and painted an erroneous message board picture of him that unfortunately many people fostered.

On this we will have to agree to disagree.

It fits into your mindset of what you wanted to happen.. Good for you..

ApaOps5
05-09-2008, 08:03 PM
Wait what is this erroneous message board picture. I want to see.

Requiem / The Dagda
05-09-2008, 08:54 PM
It fits into your mindset of what you wanted to happen.. Good for you.

It has nothing to do with that at all. Clady proved while at Boise State that he was a great player and a very good [pro] talent at left tackle. He was graded by almost every scouting agency and I'm confident in saying by most teams as a top ten, top fifteen prospect. If it wasn't his Wonderlic, it was where he played school -- and both were extremely petty arguments against him in the first place.

The logic used against Clady on this message board by some posters to point him as a bad selection for the Broncos was flawed from the get go. There's a difference between the Wonderlic and having football intelligence. Clearly, he seems to have that football intelligence. Nobody should have ever bought into that "weak competition" bologna either. Might as well be upset with Lichtensteiger and Williams as picks well considering they were MAC players.

Oh wait, Clady's an exception because he was a top pick. The grasping at straws approach to debate can only go so far, and some posters are just miffed that the Broncos took Clady. Well, too bad. It's time people start giving people chances before crapping on them immediately.

Natedog24
05-09-2008, 09:05 PM

As a Bronco offensive linemen he shouldn't be speaking to the media in the first place.

Tradition baby :salute:

elsid13
05-09-2008, 09:12 PM
Lol! Yeah. I'm not trying to be testy. Over the past two months I've heard all this anti-Clady crap and even as a Bronco he's being crapped on for being a "retard." It has just gotten really, really old. It's nothing on you Apa! You know I love all Maners. . . even Bobo!

Now I know you're lying

Nature Boy
05-12-2008, 05:43 AM

Who might these people be? They've been pretty quiet ever since. Almost absent since the draft.

O yea, you said I'm never right but you're the guy who said, "Dan Neil sucked." or you thought that he sucked. :lol:

LRtagger
05-12-2008, 08:53 AM
I admit It will be kind of weird when we instead of Clady actually playing tackle we just put a record of his grades at left tackle. Maybe you should mail your GPA into the FO so they have more depth at that position.

If my GPA will take Eric Pears roster spot, then I'll be mailing in today.

His smarts will come into play for complex blocking assignments and complex snap counts. Clady was notorius for 5 yard pre-snap penalties even in his final year.

I'm not saying he will fail...only that I wish he were smarter. We will have to see how it translates to the field in the NFL. I will be rooting for myself to be wrong.

56crash
05-12-2008, 12:22 PM
If my GPA will take Eric Pears roster spot, then I'll be mailing in today.

His smarts will come into play for complex blocking assignments and complex snap counts. Clady was notorius for 5 yard pre-snap penalties even in his final year.

I'm not saying he will fail...only that I wish he were smarter. We will have to see how it translates to the field in the NFL. I will be rooting for myself to be wrong.

you must of seen a lot of BSU game then ?

I seen 6 and if you would of watched BSU always come out in the 2nd half and adjusted to proper blocking scheems . this means that he was learning what he need to know in a short period of time .

complex snap counts. what are they I have never seen one of those ...:confused::eek:

LRtagger
05-12-2008, 12:54 PM
you must of seen a lot of BSU game then ?

I seen 6 and if you would of watched BSU always come out in the 2nd half and adjusted to proper blocking scheems . this means that he was learning what he need to know in a short period of time .

That is great that the BSU coaching staff was able to make adjutments at the half. How does that relate to Clady making the proper read on a play by play basis? One offensive play may have 3 or 4 blocking variables depending on defensive formation and blitzes. Clady may be able to make those reads in the NFL, all I'm saying is a few additional IQ points wouldnt hurt any.

complex snap counts. what are they I have never seen one of those ...:confused::eek:

Contrary to popular belief, they dont say "Down, set, hut" on every snap. Cadence is mixed up in order to get defenders off balance. In many cases, however, this will confuse an offensive lineman and result in what most refer to as a "False Start" penalty. Check back on those six BSU games and I'm sure you would have seen a couple from Clady.

56crash
05-12-2008, 01:04 PM
That is great that the BSU coaching staff was able to make adjutments at the half. How does that relate to Clady making the proper read on a play by play basis? One offensive play may have 3 or 4 blocking variables depending on defensive formation and blitzes. Clady may be able to make those reads in the NFL, all I'm saying is a few additional IQ points wouldnt hurt any.

Contrary to popular belief, they dont say "Down, set, hut" on every snap. Cadence is mixed up in order to get defenders off balance. In many cases, however, this will confuse an offensive lineman and result in what most refer to as a "False Start" penalty. Check back on those six BSU games and I'm sure you would have seen a couple from Clady.

you say he was slow , I say he just made adustments in 15 minets that means he learns Quick . The D side of the ball was doing certain things to make BSU's blocking Scheems messed up . the coachs picked this up and adjusted to what the d's were pulling. You are complaining about bad coaching set up's that were fixed at half time .

LRtagger
05-12-2008, 01:38 PM
you say he was slow , I say he just made adustments in 15 minets that means he learns Quick . The D side of the ball was doing certain things to make BSU's blocking Scheems messed up . the coachs picked this up and adjusted to what the d's were pulling. You are complaining about bad coaching set up's that were fixed at half time .

No, I never complained about how he played in college or how his coaches coached in college. I never really complained about anything. All I said was I hope he is smart enough to make proper reads and block the guys he is supposed to block. The NFL game is much more difficult to play and understand than the college game. Personally, I think he was a pretty good college lineman, but I'm not sold that he will projet well as an NFL lineman...mainly due to his intellect and lower body strength. It is just speculation on my part at this point obviously since he has not played an NFL snap yet.

He wont have 15 minutes to react to what the defense shows him play by play. He will have to make decisions in seconds.

Lonestar
05-12-2008, 01:59 PM
No, I never complained about how he played in college or how his coaches coached in college. I never really complained about anything. All I said was I hope he is smart enough to make proper reads and block the guys he is supposed to block. The NFL game is much more difficult to play and understand than the college game. Personally, I think he was a pretty good college lineman, but I'm not sold that he will projet well as an NFL lineman...mainly due to his intellect and lower body strength. It is just speculation on my part at this point obviously since he has not played an NFL snap yet.

He wont have 15 minutes to react to what the defense shows him play by play. He will have to make decisions in seconds.

actually micro seconds as he is playing them.

Most of the play calls will come from the center. The real question can he handle them at the pro level..n.r

Most of the commentators think he will be the best in 4-5 years. Wonder if it will take that long to learn it all..

Kaylore
05-12-2008, 02:34 PM

If you're wondering because its a hard leap from college to the pros, then I understand. If you're wondering because his GPA was low, then I question the basis for your concern. Focus seems to be his problem more than anything and that will come with maturity. Like all prospects he is not "the perfect" player. He may boom or bust with any of them but he was a steal at 12, fits our scheme and a pick few could argue with.

Nature Boy
05-12-2008, 02:44 PM
Vince Young scored a 6, then later a 16 on his Wonderlic. Brett Favre- 22, Mike Vick- 20, Marino- 16 and they are QBs; get this, Drew Henson- 42 and he turned out to be a great QB didn't he.

How smart do you have to be to play LT, really? Just don't let the guy get past you and knock the other guy on his ass on run plays.

You can almost teach a 500lb Silver-back Gorrilla to do that.

As one guy stated above, if you studied for the wonderlic test or any test, you'll do at least 2 times better if you didn't.

Bronco Yoda
05-12-2008, 02:47 PM
It is sorta crazy to see these monster rookie contracts these days when they haven't even played a single down at this level. IMO a player should prove and perform before he gets paid the monster coinage... but that's not how it's set up.

The whole pay schedule is out of whack. A player should be payed according to PERFORMANCE NOT just potential.

Somewhere out there is a Ryan Leaf who's wiping with $100 bills and kicking sand at little kids on the beach for the rest of his life.

LRtagger
05-12-2008, 02:58 PM
If you're wondering because its a hard leap from college to the pros, then I understand. If you're wondering because his GPA was low, then I question the basis for your concern. Focus seems to be his problem more than anything and that will come with maturity. Like all prospects he is not "the perfect" player. He may boom or bust with any of them but he was a steal at 12, fits our scheme and a pick few could argue with.

Well my initial posts were more jokes than anything. It's just my way of dealing with a pick that I am unsure about. I guess it was a solid pick, but there were other prospects that I liked better.

His intelligence does concern me (among other things). Not only his lack of intelligence, but his disconcern to try to make better what he does have. Like I said, I could be wrong (and hope that I am). We will see how he does.

Bronco Yoda
05-12-2008, 03:14 PM
I wonder how all this CBA coming up is/will affect the structure of the contracts. Will it encourage or prompt more guaranteed money up front?

Inkana7
05-12-2008, 05:50 PM

I thought that too. But he's actually more eloquent when not on the radio. I couldn't understand his conference call when we first drafted him, but his first press conference wasn't half bad.

TXBRONC
05-12-2008, 06:09 PM

I really don't see how anyone can argue with picking Clady. He was by many considered the second best offensive tackle in the draft. I personally would have liked the Bronocos to pick Albert, or Williams, but I'm not going to complain about picking Clady.

LRtagger
05-13-2008, 08:31 AM
I really don't see how anyone can argue with picking Clady. He was by many considered the second best offensive tackle in the draft. I personally would have liked the Bronocos to pick Albert, or Williams, but I'm not going to complain about picking Clady.

This is kind of my thought...I liked those two guys better as prospects because they seem to have better heads on their shoulders. Clady was a solid pick, but he wasnt my first choice at all.

56crash
05-13-2008, 10:17 AM

Boy you like to turn words dont you . you have got to be a boss lol :tsk:

56crash
05-13-2008, 11:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpYqs7b9d6A&feature=related

Clady pre draft .

underrated29
05-13-2008, 11:35 AM
I was more against the clady pick because I wanted Stewart. I also would have preferred albert instead as he can play like 4 positions and for the sheer fact that we used a 3rd on harris.

To me using a 3rd for backup duty is waste of a 3rd, considering we can pull those guys out of the 6th and 7th rd. Of course if harris beats out pears it wont be a waste and actually a great pick. But I cant specualte that much right now...

My real only knock on Clady himself is strength. Now he might be superbly strong, but from some of the footage i have seen of him he seems to get knocked back initially before he regains his power and then controlls the guy...

i dont know all of the particulars that a LT should do, but I would prefer instead of him taking the blow and then pushing back he just become a wall instead and put the guy down on initial contact. Yes thats it, Initaite the contact- If you are indeed going to make contact.

Lonestar
05-13-2008, 11:47 AM
I was more against the clady pick because I wanted Stewart. I also would have preferred Albert instead as he can play like 4 positions and for the sheer fact that we used a 3rd on Harris.

To me using a 3rd for backup duty is waste of a 3rd, considering we can pull those guys out of the 6th and 7th rd. Of course if Harris beats out pears it wont be a waste and actually a great pick. But I cant speculate that much right now...

My real only knock on Clady himself is strength. Now he might be superbly strong, but from some of the footage i have seen of him he seems to get knocked back initially before he regains his power and then controls the guy...

i don't know all of the particulars that a LT should do, but I would prefer instead of him taking the blow and then pushing back he just become a wall instead and put the guy down on initial contact. Yes thats it, Initiate the contact- If you are indeed going to make contact.

Like most of your post .. But have to say there are less of those GEMs in the later rounds, now that more and more teams are looking for them because they are also running the ZBS. We used to have pick of the litter NO LONGER..

Besides franchise OLTs are simply not gonna be available much past 15 and most likely 10.. IMO They like DT's are a hot commodity..

Since we should only have to go BIG once or twice a decade to fill these holes that should not be a real issue.. But when we do they can not be another dud like foster was.. Most of the other OLINE spots can be filled with second or third rounders..

I'd rather had taken Albert or Williams myself but now is the time to hope and pray clady can be that guy..

56crash
05-13-2008, 12:48 PM
This pick was great it will pay for years . I am tickled to death of this pick we as fans don't think how much pain Cutler went thought last Season . This pick 2 years from now will make Jay one of the best QB in the NFL .

56crash
05-13-2008, 12:51 PM
I was more against the clady pick because I wanted Stewart. I also would have preferred albert instead as he can play like 4 positions and for the sheer fact that we used a 3rd on harris.

To me using a 3rd for backup duty is waste of a 3rd, considering we can pull those guys out of the 6th and 7th rd. Of course if harris beats out pears it wont be a waste and actually a great pick. But I cant specualte that much right now...

My real only knock on Clady himself is strength. Now he might be superbly strong, but from some of the footage i have seen of him he seems to get knocked back initially before he regains his power and then controlls the guy...

i dont know all of the particulars that a LT should do, but I would prefer instead of him taking the blow and then pushing back he just become a wall instead and put the guy down on initial contact. Yes thats it, Initaite the contact- If you are indeed going to make contact.

Stewart would of help a lot but one problem we needed a LT more, and LT are not going to around often were we pick there is always a great RB picked late in the 1st round .

56crash
05-13-2008, 12:54 PM
Could you just hear bronco Fans had we drafted Stewart and then his toe went nuts and he never played a down in the NFL ... Come on get over this pick it was a great one .

We as fans need to really pull for all our picks !

LRtagger
05-13-2008, 01:36 PM
Could you just hear bronco Fans had we drafted Stewart and then his toe went nuts and he never played a down in the NFL ... Come on get over this pick it was a great one .

We as fans need to really pull for all our picks !

That is not a fair assessment of the pick. Clady could just as easily get injured or be a bust (see George Foster). Every draft pick is a risk and first round picks carry the highest risk. If Clady fails and Stewart is an all-pro for the Panthers, will we all be saying "See we should have drafted Stewart".

Just because we are all Broncos fans doesn't mean we have to like all of the draft picks or personally like all of the players. There are maybe one or two people on this board who would have been happy with a player like DeSean Jackson, etc at pick 12. Some of us didnt like Clady and that is our own opinion. It has nothing to do with the Denver Broncos organization.

LRtagger
05-13-2008, 01:40 PM
Boy you like to turn words dont you . you have got to be a boss lol :tsk:

No I didnt twist a single word. I am concerned about him blocking the correct player when shown a new defensive look. You are saying his coaches made halftime adjustments. Thats great, but I am not concerned with the intelligence of his college coaches. I am concerned with him making the proper read on each individual play.

I don't know what my profession has to do with my opinion, but FYI I am a design engineer :rolleyes:

Bronco Yoda
05-13-2008, 02:05 PM
I'm just glad we went O-line in the first. Now let's hope and pray he's the right guy.

56crash
05-13-2008, 05:18 PM
That is not a fair assessment of the pick. Clady could just as easily get injured or be a bust (see George Foster). Every draft pick is a risk and first round picks carry the highest risk. If Clady fails and Stewart is an all-pro for the Panthers, will we all be saying "See we should have drafted ".

Just because we are all Broncos fans doesn't mean we have to like all of the draft picks or personally like all of the players. There are maybe one or two people on this board who would have been happy with a player like DeSean Jackson, etc at pick 12. Some of us didnt like Clady and that is our own opinion. It has nothing to do with the Denver Broncos organization.

Clady is health never had a problem . Stewart has turff toe and may never be the same ... I wish him well but I am happy that at #12 cwe got the best player on the board .:cool:

elsid13
05-13-2008, 05:25 PM

That bad techinque, because he not getting his butt low enough. Dennison should be able to fix that.

Lonestar
05-13-2008, 05:29 PM
That bad techinque, because he not getting his butt low enough. Dennison should be able to fix that.

yep the career LB should be able to correct an OLINE guy.. Sorry I have little if any faith that he can make him an all pro..

the OLINE has been IMO in a state of decline since Gibbs got pissed off and left.. it came crashing down last year..IMHO

elsid13
05-13-2008, 05:40 PM
yep the career LB should be able to correct an OLINE guy.. Sorry I have little if any faith that he can make him an all pro..

the OLINE has been IMO in a state of decline since Gibbs got pissed off and left.. it came crashing down last year..IMHO

Wabbit (our insider over at the mane) said that one guy that Shanahan was really worried about losing to Kubes was Dennison. Shanahan and Kubes think that the guy is future HC.

Bronco Yoda
05-13-2008, 09:54 PM

I miss that angry old man. He sure did know how to whip that line when needed.