PDA

View Full Version : Colt McCoy on NFL Network

WARHORSE
05-04-2010, 03:23 AM
Anyone see Total Access today on NFL Network?

The one where Colt McCoy was tracking Denvers draft day moves, and told his family, "Denver just traded back into the first round.........."

He was thinking it was for him.

When they drafted Tebow, he said, "I'll NEVER lose to Denver.............watch."

Later, he said it again, "I'll NEVER lose to Denver.........watch and see."

I was just mentioning it because...............he sounded so....ominous.

I think if we ever play Cleveland.....................we better be on the lookout.

McCoy might be the starter and really whip up on us for passing him up.:shocked:

And if hes NOT the starter, then he may be throwin gatorade at TBone, or some other Bronco player on their way to the endzone.

I fear the day.:shocked:

Killer Colt.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

broncoman
05-04-2010, 03:51 AM
Colt McCoy will not be the one to ease the Browns woes as far as Denver is concerned.

GGMoogly
05-04-2010, 03:58 AM
Tim Tebow laughs:lol: and we laugh with him:laugh::laugh::laugh:

TiminatorTebow
05-04-2010, 05:47 AM
McCoy had no business thinking he would be drafted in the 1st round or by the DENVER BRONCOS. He is to short for McDynastys liken. We all know McDynasty likes a guy atleast 6'3"

TimTebow15MVP
05-04-2010, 05:54 AM
what about the other 31 teams including the browns that passed him up in two rounds? He must really feel like hes far far far better than tebow and not clausen because uhhh clausen went in front of him also. I like McCoy but i dont know what this is about. Here he is calling out one of the 32 franchises that passed him up twice.......well colt youll get ur shot some day. according to holmgren mccoy wont play for atleast 2-3 years.

claymore
05-04-2010, 06:35 AM
If the Browns become good its because God intervened. Not because of McCoy. That means we cant do shit about it anyway. :D

Elevation inc
05-04-2010, 06:58 AM
Colt Mccoy can kiss my arse, tim tebow's arse, MCd's arse and all of bronco fans across the world's arses....he wasnt wanted here...Deal!!!!!

im glad he is but hurt....cant wait till dumervil jacks his arse up...then he really will hate denver....

CoachChaz
05-04-2010, 07:25 AM
i have my obvious reasons for disliking McCoy but all that aside...i just foot think he'll be a very good NFL QB. maybe denver lead him to believe he was their guy. who knows. im just glad we drafted the better guy
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

threefolddead
05-04-2010, 09:10 AM
Somewhere Dumervil is laughing. If you listen closely you can hear it.

claymore
05-04-2010, 09:29 AM
Somewhere Dumervil is laughing. If you listen closely you can hear it.

I can only hear the sobs from the RFA deal he just signed. :D

WARHORSE
05-04-2010, 01:57 PM
Tebows left nad is taller than McCoy.

And Tebow can run faster on his nads than McCoy on his feet.

T.K.O.
05-04-2010, 02:02 PM
Tebows left nad is taller than McCoy.

And Tebow can run faster on his nads than McCoy on his feet.

THAT'S GOT TO ONE OF THE FUNNIEST "VISUALS" ive seen in a long time....
now please remove it from my memory banks:laugh:

Tempus Fugit
05-04-2010, 02:33 PM
Good luck to McCoy in his career, but I don't think the Broncos need to panic about a McCoy-led Browns team in the immediate future.

WARHORSE
05-04-2010, 03:03 PM
THAT'S GOT TO ONE OF THE FUNNIEST "VISUALS" ive seen in a long time....
now please remove it from my memory banks:laugh:

Yeah, no?

More memories.......

Ive never been a nut-hugger other than with John Elway.(not ashamed of it...heh):shocked:

But if TBone shows himself to be in the same vein, I'll hug his nads as well, and smile doing it....................with my orange and blue grill.:D

titan
05-04-2010, 04:15 PM
Right - he'll never lose to the Broncos playing in the Arena league or in his new career as a stockbroker after being waived by the Browns.

Seriously, I liked McCoy and really wouldn't have minded if the broncos had drafted him. But mccoy is still a longshot to be a quality nfl starting qb.

Lonestar
05-04-2010, 04:28 PM
If the Browns become good its because God intervened. Not because of McCoy. That means we cant do shit about it anyway. :D

Lets see this year we should have a massive front 3 a grope of LB that can run and tackle without eh best of them . As well ad DOOM on one side and 1st rounder Ayers on the other side helping to put pressure on from the outside.

Then we have Champ and Dawkins playing deep as well as the other two good DB's.

Was this maroon really thinking when he said that"

Did they strike Gold in the draft or who is he going have run the ball or throw to?

Lonestar
05-04-2010, 04:29 PM
i have my obvious reasons for disliking McCoy but all that aside...i just foot think he'll be a very good NFL QB. maybe denver lead him to believe he was their guy. who knows. im just glad we drafted the better guy

did we ever bring him into DEN?

Now maybe we did but I do not remember it happening.

Medford Bronco
05-04-2010, 04:32 PM
As long as Eric the Rat is his coach, he will never be a winner in the NFL.

turftoad
05-04-2010, 04:52 PM
I think McCoy landed in a very good spotfor himself. Probably won't play this year but I see him as a solid QB in the future.
Can you blame the guy for being bummed out?

Medford Bronco
05-04-2010, 04:53 PM
I think McCoy landed in a very good spotfor himself. Probably won't play this year but I see him as a solid QB in the future.
Can you blame the guy for being bummed out?

As long as he gets a new coach. Ratman sucks as a head coach IMO

I still like Clausen better than him and Tebow. I am sure I will be wrong lol

turftoad
05-04-2010, 04:54 PM
McCoy had no business thinking he would be drafted in the 1st round or by the DENVER BRONCOS. He is to short for McDynastys liken. We all know McDynasty likes a guy atleast 6'3"

McDynasty?? :confused:

He's got a long way to go before earning that title. :tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

Medford Bronco
05-04-2010, 04:56 PM

how about a winning season and some playoff wins. I agree big time with you turftoad

Medford Bronco
05-04-2010, 04:57 PM

I thought is said McTasty :lol:

TimTebow15MVP
05-04-2010, 07:22 PM
Mcdaniels didnt lead mccoy on to think he was hsi guy, mcdaniels and tebow had like 2 meetings and workouts within a week. and the day before the draft rite? So i doubt he seriously thought we was picking him. mccoy needs to stop rappin. do we even play the browns this year?

OrangeHoof
05-04-2010, 07:55 PM
maybe denver lead him to believe he was their guy.

I'll bet it is exactly that. Didn't we even have him flown in for an interview/workout?

Everything I know about McCoy from living in Austin is that he is not a trash-talker so I have to believe there were some sweet nothings whispered that Colt took more seriously than the Broncos did.

honz
05-04-2010, 08:05 PM
I'm gonna kick Colt McCoy's ass.

HORSEPOWER 56
05-04-2010, 08:29 PM
I'll bet it is exactly that. Didn't we even have him flown in for an interview/workout?

Everything I know about McCoy from living in Austin is that he is not a trash-talker so I have to believe there were some sweet nothings whispered that Colt took more seriously than the Broncos did.

Everyone knew we were going to take a QB in the draft. Bowlen all but guaranteed it. I'm sure McCoy probably thought he was a first round talent on someone's board and seeing as how we first traded down then back into the first round I'm sure he thought he was a possibility on our radar.

I have no doubt that had we not gotten Tebow, McCoy probably would've been the next guy McDaniels looked at and possibly drafted. I think McDaniels liked Tebow, McCoy, and Pike in this draft. Tebow just happened to be #1 on his list.

broncobryce
05-04-2010, 08:35 PM
After hearing this, Tebow to start at LB when we play the Browns.....whenever that is.

EMB6903
05-04-2010, 09:05 PM
There had to be some serious discussion to make him believe he was actually going to be drafted by Denver. I did actually like when he said that though, shows his fire.

If it were a Broncos player that had said that about another team that past him up all the haters would be lovin it.

CoachChaz
05-04-2010, 09:53 PM
i remember Merriman being pissed and running his mouth because jerry jones told him that dallas was going to draft him. he was still on the board with their pick and they took Ware instead. i don't doubt that players can get the wrong message or even be lied to by teams during workouts

DenBronx
05-04-2010, 09:58 PM
who's colt mccoy?

Lonestar
05-04-2010, 10:28 PM
Everyone knew we were going to take a QB in the draft. Bowlen all but guaranteed it. I'm sure McCoy probably thought he was a first round talent on someone's board and seeing as how we first traded down then back into the first round I'm sure he thought he was a possibility on our radar.

I have no doubt that had we not gotten Tebow, McCoy probably would've been the next guy McDaniels looked at and possibly drafted. I think McDaniels liked Tebow, McCoy, and Pike in this draft. Tebow just happened to be #1 on his list.

Then we traded for Quinn so that kinds un guaranteed it IMO.

DenBronx
05-04-2010, 11:58 PM
Then we traded for Quinn so that kinds un guaranteed it IMO.

but quinns never guaranteed anything other than a couple of games so i unguarantee your unguarantee and re-raise bowlens guarantee with a teboaurantee in the 1st round.

rcsodak
05-05-2010, 11:54 PM

McCoy is not going to be 'the next Brees', just because he's the same size, and Pike has a problem throwing the ball accurately.

It was Tebow or nothing.

They TOLD Tebow they were going to grab him at the end of 1, and they did.

Period.

End of story.