PDA

View Full Version : Darrel Reid (@footz95) taking your Twitter questions until Midnight CDT Tonight

Tned
05-03-2010, 04:37 PM
Ok, guys, here's your chance to ask the big hitter some big time questions. Darrel Reid says he is going to respond to all tweets/questions sent to him between now and 11:30 PM Mountain time tonight.

Here's his Tweet:

RT @Footz95: Oh & I'm Answerin All Tweets Dat Get In A Half Hr B4 My New Bedtime (12). Dats 1:30 Eastern 11:30 In Denver. 10:30 On Da Worst Coast. LOL.

If you want to ask Reid a question, here's your chance. Get on Twitter and send him a message at @Footz95

If you have room in your Tweet, tell him your from BroncosForums -- where the real fans are!!!

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
05-03-2010, 04:59 PM
Sweet I made a twitter last year just to follow broncos, I never log on to that but I will now. Thanks alot for the heads up.

dogfish
05-03-2010, 05:46 PM
i don't do twitter. . .

somebody ask him how the rehab's going, and what are the chances that he'll be ready for the start of the season. . .

Tned
05-03-2010, 05:49 PM
i don't do twitter. . .

somebody ask him how the rehab's going, and what are the chances that he'll be ready for the start of the season. . .

Asked in your name.

Italianmobstr7
05-03-2010, 05:53 PM
I asked him how he likes Denver compared to his time in Indy. He hasn't responded yet becUse he said he's out to dinner but will be responding to all questions like TNed said. Pretty cool of him!

Follow me at http://twitter.com/rongreco

SR
05-03-2010, 06:00 PM
Ask him if he can respond in English, not that other shit.

MileHighCrew
05-03-2010, 06:12 PM
I tried to read his Twitter page and I don't think I'll could figure it out if he did answer. LOL pretty cool of him though

Tned
05-03-2010, 06:52 PM
Darrel is back online answering the questions. Don't forget to mention you're from BroncosForums! Let's let him know where the fans are!!

Tned
05-03-2010, 08:26 PM
Ok, Darrel has given a command:

RT @Footz95: Get Em In... RT @BroncosForums [#Broncos Talk] Darrell Reid (@footz95) taking your Twitter questions until Midnight CDT http://bit.ly/aqXuc

Listen to him, or he'll deck you, get those questions in before the deadline.

Tned
05-03-2010, 08:30 PM
i don't do twitter. . .

Here's the answer to your question, Dog (in bold if you have trouble reading tweets):

RT @Footz95: Coming Along Good. Hope So RT @BroncosForums @Footz95 from Dogfish: How's the rehab going and will you be ready for the start of the season?

dogfish
05-03-2010, 08:53 PM
cool, thanks. . .

about as much of an answer as you'd expect from a tweet, but if nothing else, it does confirm what i've suspected but hadn't read anywhere-- that he IS still rehabbing, and isn't ready as of right now. . .

makes me a little nervous that we weren't really able to add any OLB depth. . . ayers is still unproven, although i do have high hopes for him this year, and we don't have anybody else who's effective rushing off the edge. . .

reid helped spark our pass rush early in the season when it seemed like it was most effective. . . i hope his knee is all the way back by the start of the season-- we could really use the help there. . .

T.K.O.
05-03-2010, 09:41 PM
ask him how many superbowl titles we should expect with the drafting of tebow?

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
05-03-2010, 10:21 PM
I'm trying to read the tweets on my page as I always do, and like always it says RT and @ and all kind of bullshit. :tsk: I hate twitter. :tsk:

GEM
05-03-2010, 11:09 PM
T sending this to Mark Schlereth is funny...

@markschlereth Had green chile at Arkansas Mex restaurant. Turned out to be grizzly fajita meat with salsa verde on top. Not Stinkin good!!

Tned
05-03-2010, 11:13 PM
T sending this to Mark Schlereth is funny...

@markschlereth Had green chile at Arkansas Mex restaurant. Turned out to be grizzly fajita meat with salsa verde on top. Not Stinkin good!!

the bum didn't respond! Not going to buy his Stinking Good (tm) Green Chile now :lol:

GEM
05-03-2010, 11:16 PM
the bum didn't respond! Not going to buy his Stinking Good (tm) Green Chile now :lol:

I haven't tried his yet. I went to awhile back and it was more than I wanted to spend. I hate spending money on stuff I don't know well. I could buy it and hate it and then have to go buy some other brand because I need it for the dinner I am making. :lol: I grab green chili from Luna's or Chubby's for cooking and dinners. Stoke's canned green chili is pretty good if you're in a pinch.

Tned
05-03-2010, 11:20 PM
I haven't tried his yet. I went to awhile back and it was more than I wanted to spend. I hate spending money on stuff I don't know well. I could buy it and hate it and then have to go buy some other brand because I need it for the dinner I am making. :lol: I grab green chili from Luna's or Chubby's for cooking and dinners.

Not really his recipe, it's the guy that mows his lawn. But, Stink say's it's good.

Someone creative should do some kind of editing job, grabbing that video of him saying "they're garbage" when talking about the Broncos front seven, and turn it into a Stinkin Good Chile video, where he's saying it's garbage.. ;)

Tned
05-03-2010, 11:25 PM
ask him how many superbowl titles we should expect with the drafting of tebow?

Here you go, here's his answers (bolded parts) to your question:

RT @Footz95: @ Least 1 Right RT @BroncosForums @Footz95 TKO wants to know how many Super Bowl titles to expect now that Tebow has been drafted

RT @Footz95: Play Da Tebow Percentages...

Tned
05-03-2010, 11:52 PM
Here's an interesting Tweet from Reid. When asked which defensive player would surprise people this year, he said Alphonso Smith.

RT @Footz95: Tough Call Alphonzo Smith RT @theojh @Footz95 which Broncos defensive player you think will surprise people this year?

BroncoBJ
05-04-2010, 12:33 AM
I love the ones about he hates Rivers the most and would love to sack Manning.

But heres my favorite one:

Darrell Reid
Footz95

Don't Like Him. Love Him RT @Smooth_Operatah @Footz95 How do you like McD? Is he as relentless as he seems?

Great answer imo :salute: Although I doubt he'd say he hated McDaniels :lol: But its always good to see players loving our coaches and stuff and no in club house drama.

Italianmobstr7
05-04-2010, 01:02 AM
Here's the questions I asked, and the answers I got:

@Footz95 how do you like Denver (city,team,teammates) compared to your time in Indianapolis?

@RonGreco Love it. Try not 2 compare the 2

@Footz95 was your special teams hit VS Eagles last yr the hardest uve ever hit someone? Urs & DJs hit on R. Williams were 2 biggest last yr.

@RonGreco Nah had 1 bigger in Indy

Here's the hit he's talking about:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_0YAhpcrCLg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_0YAhpcrCLg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

BroncoBJ
05-04-2010, 02:03 AM

@Footz95 how do you like Denver (city,team,teammates) compared to your time in Indianapolis?

@Footz95 was your special teams hit VS Eagles last yr the hardest uve ever hit someone? Urs & DJs hit on R. Williams were 2 biggest last yr.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_0YAhpcrCLg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_0YAhpcrCLg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Oh snap.. You're RonGreco? :lol: Never knew that was you. Crazy world :elefant:

T.K.O.
05-04-2010, 10:36 AM
f'n ouch !

HORSEPOWER 56
05-04-2010, 02:08 PM

I really want to see him hit Rivers like that. I'd take the 15 yard penalty smiling. Definitely worth it!

Italianmobstr7
05-04-2010, 07:35 PM
Oh snap.. You're RonGreco? :lol: Never knew that was you. Crazy world :elefant:

Yep, I'm RonGreco !