PDA

View Full Version : The Tebow Factor

WARHORSE
05-01-2010, 12:19 AM
One thing no one is talking about concerning Tebow and his method of working, is the fact that this guy is going to burn film like Peyton Manning.

Does anyone doubt that TBone is gonna spend weeks in the film room?

Studying Peyton. Studying Elway. Studying opposing defenses. Studying his mistakes.....???

Tebows work ethic is second to none. Peyton Mannings preparation is second to none.

Dont think Tebow is gonna be spending saturdays in the nightclubs dancing or in the local pub with Cutler downing kegs on his beerfday.

Im on the bandwagon hook line and sinker. I think this kid will get it done.

His throwing motion will get even better, and his arm will get stronger by his new mechanix.

All HAIL!!!!!

TEBOW WALKS ON WATER......................COOLERS. :salute:

WARHORSE
05-01-2010, 12:26 AM
I think everyone should make a Tebow thread just to signify your movement into the Tebow Zone.

..cough...

GGMoogly
05-01-2010, 04:55 AM
It'll be a TeBlizzard!!!:nixon:

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
05-01-2010, 05:16 AM
Studying his mistakes.....???

:confused:

Tim Tebow doesn't make mistakes.

MasterShake
05-01-2010, 07:33 AM
:confused:

Tim Tebow doesn't make mistakes.

You know... Like not throwing a TD hard enough.

Lonestar
05-01-2010, 09:16 AM
Honestly, tebow seems to be a guy that will find a flaw and then become deterimed enough to do whatever it takes to fix it.

Major compliant throwing motion took the off season coaching from IIRC not one but FOUR ex nfl Head coaches, to improve enough to move into the first round leap frogging at least one if not 3 other QB's that supposedly were rated higher than he was.

He will continue until he pleases his current coach.

Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel.

TXBRONC
05-01-2010, 10:02 AM
It'll be a TeBlizzard!!!:nixon:

I didn't know Tim Freakin Tebow owned Dairy Queen. :confused:

Shazam!
05-01-2010, 11:20 AM
We have been waiting for years for the next John Elway... not the 'next John Elway' but what I mean by that is a QB that is elite, has all the athletic ability, leadership, character, intangibles, ethic, etc.

I believe Denver is destined for greatness, TT will succeed and be an awesome NFL QB.

...and he's with the Denver Broncos.

Thank you Josh McDaniels. You have already quelled many of the haters and all will be silenced when TT is our starter and you lead Denver to the Super Bowl by 2015.

GGMoogly
05-01-2010, 02:09 PM
I didn't know Tim Freakin Tebow owned Dairy Queen. :confused:

The Dairy Queen is Tim Tebow's beotch!:cool:

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
05-01-2010, 02:09 PM
I really hope this guy pans out or we're gonna have to delete alot of threads to save face. We'd look almost as bad as guys who said Jemarcus Russell was more talented than elway. :lol:

GGMoogly
05-01-2010, 02:15 PM
I really hope this guy pans out or we're gonna have to delete alot of threads to save face. We'd look almost as bad as guys who said Jemarcus Russell was more talented than elway. :lol:

read my sig.

broncobryce
05-01-2010, 02:16 PM

Naw. I'm sure the same thing is going on with Bradford over on the Ram's boards. It's to be expected when a team selects a QB in the first round. Especially one with Tebow's star power.

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
05-01-2010, 02:24 PM
Naw. I'm sure the same thing is going on with Bradford over on the Ram's boards. It's to be expected when a team selects a QB in the first round. Especially one with Tebow's star power.

Yeah that's true, but I just hope we don't get carried away. :D

TXBRONC
05-01-2010, 02:25 PM

To me this stuff is all in good fun. I hope no one is taking this to seriously because the reality is that Tebow is still just a kid who has a lot learn before he is ready start. That is if/when he is ready.

Northman
05-01-2010, 02:25 PM
Wow