PDA

View Full Version : New Cutler Video

mopatt24
05-06-2008, 10:27 AM
Wassup ya'll, I just finished and posted a new video on Jay Cutler, and threw in a little extra.

Be warned though, some of you guys wont like my music selection for the vid as it contains lyrics NOT related to football.

Well, tell me what you think and enjoy

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=33706464

Ziggy
05-06-2008, 10:56 AM
Not bad. I don't care for the music, but good compilation of highlights. The same thing stands out on these highlights as every other one that covers the Broncos offense. On 90% of his throws, Jay rarely has 3 seconds to either get rid of the ball or start running. It's going to be fun to watch him when our O-line starts to dominate again in a year or two.

BroncoJoe
05-06-2008, 11:24 AM
Nice highlights, but the music sucks.

Requiem / The Dagda
05-06-2008, 11:32 AM
Lil Wayne. . . chopped and screwed, huh?

Nice video, thank you for your hard work.

WARHORSE
05-06-2008, 12:00 PM
Nice job on the vid!!:salute:

(the music? pretty tasteless) Sorry. My opium.

NameUsedBefore
05-06-2008, 12:23 PM
Nice video; I just replaced the music with some Bread.

Day1BroncoFan
05-06-2008, 12:33 PM
Great highlights.

I didn't hear any music before or after I muted the speakers. :D

Brand
05-06-2008, 01:10 PM
Good vids (I muted the sound, too, so I don't know what it was like), and it just adds to the belief that Cutler can be the bomb if he has time. He's pretty good even when he doesn't have the time.....

Nature Boy
05-06-2008, 01:31 PM
Especially liked the QB option with Cutler and Henry. I hope they do that again this season.

I remember someone posted a link to a great Brandon Marshall highlight video. It may have been r8der h8ter. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

studbucket
05-06-2008, 02:08 PM
Especially liked the QB option with Cutler and Henry. I hope they do that again this season.

I remember someone posted a link to a great Brandon Marshall highlight video. It may have been r8der h8ter. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

There are two very good videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dwOoIoJYUA&eurl=http://www.cover4blog.com/blog/jt/56
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=27663035

jrelway
05-06-2008, 02:34 PM
nice vid...love the music also.

underrated29
05-06-2008, 02:49 PM
DAMN!!!!!

That was sick!!

I loved it and the music. Very nicely done.

I cant believe how fast jay is, he outran so many people. Especiall #54 of the bolts, merriman?? Whoever the guy had the step and the angle and jay flew right by him.

No wonder this guy is my fav QB right now.

WOOO!! That was some cool shit right there.

Mpatt-you better have another ready to go after this coming year my man.

mopatt24
05-06-2008, 03:42 PM

Yeah, that was my first vid I posted

"The Jay Cutler to Brandon Marshall Show"

topscribe
05-06-2008, 04:58 PM
I didn't detect any music. I did have to mute the sound because of some
awful racket coming through the speakers.

Anyway, terrific highlights! :2thumbs:

Thanks.

-----

TXBRONC
05-06-2008, 05:08 PM
Like many of the others, I like the stream of highlights but the music isn't my thing.

fcspikeit
05-06-2008, 08:21 PM
Great job on the video! :salute:

The sound affects were cRAP! It's amazing what passes for music these days :confused:

I've heard auctioneers who were better musicians :D

Broncoschic7
05-06-2008, 08:22 PM
Not to sure about the music either :confused:,,lol,,,but very nice highlight clip :director:!!

omac
05-07-2008, 02:52 AM
Great video, man! :salute:

pnbronco
05-07-2008, 09:32 AM
Great highlights, really enjoyed watching them. The sound you had going with it was totally tasteless. I should of muted it but stopped watching after the words got offensive, I'm a women and not a young one.

mopatt24
05-07-2008, 10:51 AM
Great highlights, really enjoyed watching them. The sound you had going with it was totally tasteless. I should of muted it but stopped watching after the words got offensive, I'm a women and not a young one.

I know and I'm sorry for it.

It's just I had a vision for what I wanted to do with it, and I really wanted those beats. Unfortunately instrumentals are very hard to come by ( a least for the second song, the first was from a mixtape) and I've yet to figure out how to edit out lyrics from a song. If I did know or have the program for it, then all my vids would just be instrumental.

With that being said, I do apologize to you and anyone else who took offense to the music.

pnbronco
05-07-2008, 11:35 AM
I know and I'm sorry for it.

It's just I had a vision for what I wanted to do with it, and I really wanted those beats. Unfortunately instrumentals are very hard to come by ( a least for the second song, the first was from a mixtape) and I've yet to figure out how to edit out lyrics from a song. If I did know or have the program for it, then all my vids would just be instrumental.

With that being said, I do apologize to you and anyone else who took offense to the music.

Thanks for taking the time to explain. You did such a great job on the highlights I hate not being able to enjoy it because of words in the song. I understand wanting a certain beat and energy. There is a lot of talent here in this group I'm sure someone can help you out. That much works deserves to be enjoyed by all. :D

omac
05-07-2008, 09:26 PM

I don't think you have to apologize for anything. You created the vid, it's your form of expression. You can put whatever music you want in it; some will enjoy, some wont, but everyone can turn off their speakers if they wanted to, just a click of the button.

I like some rap, but I didn't really like this one, but who cares. The vid was really good, and I appreciate your effort in putting it up for us all. :cheers: