PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Mason is Back!

MadMax
04-30-2010, 11:10 AM
On my way back down to Dove Valley...This time on the "unofficial" side of covering the NFL, at MaxDenver.com.
34 minutes ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®
Andrew_Mason

http://twitter.com/Andrew_Mason/status/13135312743

underrated29
04-30-2010, 11:12 AM
the panthers thing didnt work out then?

Northman
04-30-2010, 11:12 AM
Who the hell is Andrew Mason? lmao

BroncoWave
04-30-2010, 11:14 AM
Who the hell is Andrew Mason? lmao

He wrote the blog for broncos.com for 6 years. He was the guy who used to write all the training camp blog updates and things like that. I enjoyed reading him.

Northman
04-30-2010, 11:14 AM
Never heard of him.

MadMax
04-30-2010, 11:15 AM
He was the old blogmaster(?) for DenverBroncos.com, he would bullshit w/ the commenters and stuff all the time so he had a bit of a following, then we fired him and he went to the Panthers.

I don't know if he got fired by them or not, I went to MaxDenver.com and its not finished yet, but it almost looks like Mason may have started it himself.

BroncoWave
04-30-2010, 11:15 AM
Never heard of him.

I don't know if you ever go to the broncos website for training camp updates but if so, you've probably read alot of his stuff.

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
04-30-2010, 11:17 AM
I've always read everything they post on DenverBroncos.com, but never checked to see who writes what. Thanks for the info BTB.

HORSEPOWER 56
04-30-2010, 11:32 AM
He used to do Broncos TV on the official home site (all the interviews and stories). He was also the main Blogger (not Saccomano who it is now). He also was one of the Admins on mania I believe and has posted there before.

claymore
04-30-2010, 11:39 AM
He did the Broncos TV thing too.

Denver Native (Carol)
04-30-2010, 11:46 AM
http://maxdenver.com/blog1/

It’s spring, and the flowers are blooming in Denver. New beginnings, new hope … all that clichéd stuff — it’s in the air. The first Broncos camp of 2010 only adds to the general theme.

So it seems the right time of the year to launch this site.

This is a “soft launch,” so the site isn’t exactly how it’s going to look for the long haul; it’ll probably have a drastic alteration or two between now and the end of July. Links will be added around the site and we’ll roll out some regular features, including a look back at Denver sports history, statistical analyses and, of course, everyday coverage of the Broncos.

For now, bookmark us, follow us on Twitter at @MaxDenverSports and @MaxBroncos and — above all — thank you for visiting.

underrated29
04-30-2010, 11:55 AM
you'd probably recognize him if you saw him. I dont know how to say it lightly but he is kinda a nerd....

Sorry andrew, you just are...I still like you though and glad you are back.:behindsofa::rockon:

Denver Native (Carol)
04-30-2010, 11:57 AM
If Andrew is not with the Panthers anymore, it happened quick, as the following article, dated April 23rd, has the following at the bottom: "Information from Carolina Panthers beat writer Andrew Mason was used in this article".

http://nfl.sportsnewsandscores.com/football/carolina-panthers-grab-notre-dame-qb-jimmy-clausen-with-first-draft-selection.html

dogfish
04-30-2010, 12:17 PM
i would guess he must not be employed by the panthers anymore if he's doing a denver site-- would sure seem like a conflict of interest otherwise. . .

either way, good luck to him-- he always seemed like a decent sort of dude. . .

weazel
04-30-2010, 01:08 PM
http://twitter.com/Andrew_Mason/status/13135312743

can he play left tackle?

Rusty Shackleford
04-30-2010, 01:24 PM
http://www.maxdenver.com/maxdenver/images/tebow_tim.jpg

Gems like this?

*clicks "follow"*

Andrew Mason
04-30-2010, 01:44 PM
No offense taken, because I admit that I am a nerd. I have a mild case of Asperger's Syndrome, which has been called the "Geek Syndrome." Although I dress a little better since I got married and have someone in my life who actually gives a damn how I look.

you'd probably recognize him if you saw him. I dont know how to say it lightly but he is kinda a nerd....

Sorry andrew, you just are...I still like you though and glad you are back.:behindsofa::rockon:

yardog
04-30-2010, 01:46 PM
No offense taken, because I admit that I am a nerd. I have a mild case of Asperger's Syndrome, which has been called the "Geek Syndrome." Although I dress a little better since I got married and have someone in my life who actually gives a damn how I look.

Welcome to Broncos Forums.

milehigh
04-30-2010, 01:50 PM
Good to see you are back covering the Broncos full time.

topscribe
04-30-2010, 02:09 PM
Andrew Mason is on Broncos Forums? :shocked:

A king-sized welcome back! :welcome:

-----

Denver Native (Carol)
04-30-2010, 02:11 PM

Welcome back :salute: and Welcome to Broncos Forums :salute:

slim
04-30-2010, 02:15 PM

I see it just the opposite.

I figure that since I am married, I can be as fat and unkempt as I want. I mean, it's not like I need to impress anyone to get them in the sack.

dogfish
04-30-2010, 02:26 PM
slim = true man of genius

claymore
04-30-2010, 02:45 PM

Welcome. Steer clear of the sexual advances from TopScribe. He has a thing for guys with Asperger's Syndrome.

BroncoNut
04-30-2010, 02:57 PM
Clay, I just googled Aspberger's. It describes me to a T.

claymore
04-30-2010, 03:05 PM
Clay, I just googled Aspberger's. It describes me to a T.

I think you are alot cooler than that Nut.

Tned-Mobile
04-30-2010, 03:11 PM

Welcome back to the Broncos, and welcome to BroncosForums! :wave:

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
04-30-2010, 03:34 PM
Hey cool somebody that knows what they're talking about might post here!!!!!

Tned-Mobile
04-30-2010, 03:56 PM
Hey cool somebody that knows what they're talking about might post here!!!!!

Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere... ;)

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
04-30-2010, 04:01 PM
Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere... ;)

hahaha

Just for you Tned!
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0909/the-captain-star-trek-captain-demotivational-poster-1253766379.jpg (http://www.motifake.com/the-captain-star-trek-captain-demotivational-poster-71793.html)

Andrew Mason
04-30-2010, 04:57 PM
With me, it's someone saying, "No, you can dress better than this." But like George Costanza, "I would drape myself in velvet if it were socially acceptable."

I figure that since I am married, I can be as fat and unkempt as I want. I mean, it's not like I need to impress anyone to get them in the sack.

dogfish
04-30-2010, 05:12 PM
With me, it's someone saying, "No, you can dress better than this." But like George Costanza, "I would drape myself in velvet if it were socially acceptable."

toga-style?

BroncoBJ
04-30-2010, 05:30 PM
Glad to have Andrew back and even on the message boards. :elefant: Always enjoyed his coverage on the Broncos.

slim
04-30-2010, 05:45 PM

toga-style?

Velvet boxers would be nice.

elsid13
04-30-2010, 05:58 PM
Good for him. I know that he used to give the camp reporters from the Mane some inside stuff once and awhile.

elsid13
04-30-2010, 05:59 PM
I think you are alot cooler than that Nut.

Clay but whose nipples would you rather twist - Nut or Dreads?

Overtime
04-30-2010, 08:42 PM
who?

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
04-30-2010, 08:47 PM
who?

Mike Jones.

Lonestar
04-30-2010, 10:24 PM

Well welcome back to Bronco fandom. I always liked your reporting and in general straight shooting .

I think we all realize that you had to "tow the company line".

But now that you are not a Bronco employee What really was Ted's role in the FO, did he make decisions by himself or did all decisions pn personnel have to go through mike

The fandom wants to KNOW.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Seriously welcome back to the sideline. looking forward to your posts and you site.

TXBRONC
04-30-2010, 10:28 PM
Never heard of him.

Well you can't claim that now. :D

TXBRONC
04-30-2010, 10:32 PM
Welcome back Andrew I hope you'll pop in here as often as you can. :welcome:

rcsodak
05-01-2010, 10:58 PM

Hey, Andrew, glad to see you back!

And don't worry about underrated. Your A.S. is less problematic, I'm sure, than his F.I.M.D.

:beer:

rcsodak
05-01-2010, 11:00 PM

.....that's what SHE said......

:couch:

rcsodak
05-01-2010, 11:03 PM
Clay but whose nipples would you rather twist - Nut or Dreads?

I heard clay had his surgically enhanced.

Skinny
05-02-2010, 12:28 AM
Welcome back to the good side.

Andrew Mason
05-02-2010, 12:34 AM
What was I thinking (or, how little sleep had I gotten) when I said, "Yes, that photo can go on-line?" Dear God, that's hideous.

http://broncotalk.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/andrewmason_broncos.jpg

Davii
05-02-2010, 01:10 AM
Welcome back Andrew! I like the blog and wish you the best of luck with it!

rcsodak
05-02-2010, 03:43 PM
What was I thinking (or, how little sleep had I gotten) when I said, "Yes, that photo can go on-line?" Dear God, that's hideous.

That smirk makes you look like you're holding back on us......

....you lucky dog, you. :D

TXBRONC
05-02-2010, 03:48 PM

It just looks like you're getting ready to let one rip. :D