PDA

View Full Version : tebow pick is already a great move by mcD

T.K.O.
04-30-2010, 10:43 AM
not because tebow is widely considered the best college football player in history.
not because we got him by simply trading down and using the picks we gained by doing so.
not because we have a potential superstar on our hands.......
but in case you hav'nt noticed,josh mcdaniels has not spent the last week answering questions about the marshall trade !
with one fell swoop mcD has diverted all the usual negative press and fandom meltdown of trading yet another probowler to a flurry of speculation about the future .
brilliant !
by drafting tebow he has not only given the faithful (and the faithless) something totally new to gnaw on for the offseason and beyond.
he also gained the ability for his team to absolutely focus on the players who will be in camp,rather than dwell on the past.
look around you.....not one new thread about losing marshall.
his evil plan is working and nobody even noticed....muhwahahahahaha:laugh:
not only that but most reports now say mcD's future has been staked on the tebow pick......last year they said his career would pretty much be determined by how well he did without cutler and how well cutler did in chicago.
though neither the cutler nor marshall trades will be forgotten any time soon.
this pick has already gone a long way towards leaving the past behind and looking to the future.

no matter the outcome of tebow's future with the broncos,josh has made one of the greatest pr moves in the history of the game.
:salute:

turftoad
04-30-2010, 10:43 AM
Another freeking Tebow thread?? :tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

SOCALORADO.
04-30-2010, 10:45 AM

The name of this site is currently being changed to "TEBOW"
So,..we all have that goin for us.....

honz
04-30-2010, 10:46 AM
tebowforums.com

T.K.O.
04-30-2010, 10:47 AM

actually it's more about the move by mcD....but thanks for realizing i put some effort into a new angle on the pick.
in fact i don't think it has even been noticed by the media types who get paid to write about such things.
anyway at least i know i can count on you for one negative post after another!
keep up the good work:salute:

SOCALORADO.
04-30-2010, 10:47 AM
not because tebow is widely considered the best college football player in history.
not because we got him by simply trading down and using the picks we gained by doing so.
but in case you hav'nt noticed,josh mcdaniels has not spent the last week answering questions about the marshall trade !
with one fell swoop mcD has diverted all the usual negative press and fandom meltdown of trading yet another probowler to a flurry of speculation about the future .
brilliant !
by drafting tebow he has not only given the faithful (and the faithless) something totally new to gnaw on for the offseason and beyond.
he also gained the ability for his team to absolutely focus on the players who will be in camp,rather than dwell on the past.
not only that but most reports now say mcD's future has been staked on the tebow pick......last year they said his career would pretty much be determined by how well he did without cutler and how well cutler did in chicago.
this pick has already gone a long way towards leaving the past behind and looking to the future.

no matter the outcome of tebow's future with the broncos,josh has made one of the greatest pr moves in the history of the game.

You know we have private bets goin as to how long it will take you to change your handle to Team Tim Tebow right!??!
Paid 10 bucks a square....

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
04-30-2010, 10:48 AM
Anyone who doesn't want to talk about Tebow can avoid Tebow threads, if there aren't enough non Tebow threads they can create their own. Stop complaining and do something about it!

Anywho, yeah I'd rather talk Tebow pros and cons than talk about players who are no longer affiliated with the organization.

T.K.O.
04-30-2010, 10:52 AM
You know we have private bets goin as to how long it will take you to change your handle to Team Tim Tebow right!??!
Paid 10 bucks a square....

if he becomes the starter i will change my name.i have said so many times.
i'm not an Orton fan....i'm a broncos fan.
i just thought it was a cool name (and i was right) so i picked it.
i used to be "cutler's crew " at mania.
and if i go with a tebow based name it will likely be totally different than T.T.T. maybe "bigTT" .....no gem should take that one?
how about T.N.T. ( tebows next title):laugh:

LTC Pain
04-30-2010, 10:55 AM
Mods please merge all the Tebow threads. It's getting ridiculous and this forum is becoming www.tebow.com.

turftoad
04-30-2010, 10:56 AM
Anyone who doesn't want to talk about Tebow can avoid Tebow threads, if there aren't enough non Tebow threads they can create their own. Stop complaining and do something about it!

Anywho, yeah I'd rather talk Tebow pros and cons than talk about players who are no longer affiliated with the organization.

Maybe we'll just merge all the Tebow threads (all 100 of them). We have the power. :salute:

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
04-30-2010, 10:57 AM
Maybe we'll just merge all the Tebow threads (all 100 of them). We have the power. :salute:

Yeah, you are very, very powerful and important because being a forum cop is like instant VIP access to any club. :elefant:

turftoad
04-30-2010, 11:06 AM
Yeah, you are very, very powerful and important because being a forum cop is like instant VIP access to any club. :elefant:

No, not at all. 100 theads on the same subject deserve to get merged, period.

:tsk:

BroncoWave
04-30-2010, 11:09 AM
Or you could post in the threads on Clady, Decker, Thomas, McDaniels, or in any one of our many other subforums or you could create a new thread on an interesting, insightful topic instead of having sand in your vagina about there being so many Tebow threads.

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
04-30-2010, 11:10 AM

Like you said, you have the power. I agree, you are incredibly powerful!

SOCALORADO.
04-30-2010, 11:12 AM
OK, talked to Tebow on my celly, and although he kinda was peeved, being he was explaing to the other players how to play football and all, he said we should just merge everything into one giant thread. Every thead on the forum. So MODS get to it!

LTC Pain

I agree 100%. Otherwise you get the "Tebow scattergram" we have on the forum now. Related topical information should be channelized for the convenience of the reader.

T.K.O.
is there a subject i could start a thread on that WON'T cause hate and discontent ?:laugh:

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
04-30-2010, 11:13 AM
Go mods! I'm all for a big ol' tebow thread, it'll clean up the forum and be healthy for the "new posts" section. It will also relive much clutter.

Do it up.

Northman
04-30-2010, 11:14 AM
is there a subject i could start a thread on that WON'T cause hate and discontent ?:laugh:

Yea, John Elway. Now go start the thread. Well, nevermind. Clay would come in and say how much he sucked so your right. No thread can be started.

T.K.O.
04-30-2010, 11:22 AM
I agree 100%. Otherwise you get the "Tebow scattergram" we have on the forum now. Related topical information should be channelized for the convenience of the reader.

i actually thought my take on this was "threadworthy" because it is more about the impact on the media and public relations aspect of the move.
not about tebow himself.
i guess i was wrong and it should be removed and never spoken of again.
j/k
since it has garnered no responses other than those questioning it's placement or validity.....i guess i was wrong and i'm the only one who found it interesting :whoknows:

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
04-30-2010, 11:27 AM
I thought it was thread worthy too, but I guess nobody else did and so it was derailed and killed. :tsk:

Grover
04-30-2010, 11:27 AM
Well, despite all the negativity and bashing of the original poster, he actually DID come up with a clever idea that has not been voiced before by any of the paid media.

Now, I know that no one actually thinks that Tebow was drafted only to stop the negative comments regarding the Marshall Plan, but having positive and hopeful press about the Broncos is a good thing. And again, the OP is right, the "talk" is now about Tebow and our future, rather than speculating about the missteps and failures of the past.

Of course, Tebow better work out, if he doesn't then there will be all sorts of failure threads like we've never seen before.

GEM
04-30-2010, 11:47 AM

Isn't the forum listing of the threads convenient enough? I mean it really isn't that hard to read, being that's all we do here anyways. It's not like anyone has tried to get over a Tebow thread without listing his name in the title of the thread. Good Lord....shit runs smooth around here for a couple weeks and people need to find a reason to bitch. :laugh:

T.K.O.
04-30-2010, 11:52 AM
i just emailed a copy of my post to woody paige and asked him if he thought it was interesting enough to write about:laugh:.....no really i did.
we will have a "proffessional opinion" soon enough;)
it will be interesting to see if he puts out an article on the subject in the next few days:coffee:

Tempus Fugit
04-30-2010, 11:53 AM
It's slow time of the offseason. Why does anyone care what the thread is about? The Tebow stuff ends up being the same as most other threads, where one side bashes the player and coach, and the other side defends them. That's really no different than any other thread, so the putative title of the thread is really irrelevant.

Someone on this site could post a thread about the weather in Bangladesh and it would eventually become a thread about whether or not McDaniels' alleged arrogance caused last year's flooding there.

T.K.O.
04-30-2010, 12:03 PM
It's slow time of the offseason. Why does anyone care what the thread is about? The Tebow stuff ends up being the same as most other threads, where one side bashes the player and coach, and the other side defends them. That's really no different than any other thread, so the putative title of the thread is really irrelevant.

Someone on this site could post a thread about the weather in Bangladesh and it would eventually become a thread about whether or not M cDaniels' alleged arrogance caused last year's flooding there.

actually that's scientific fact.....mcD caused global warming just by the friction between him and former players:lol:

Tned-Mobile
04-30-2010, 12:11 PM

Someone on this site could post a thread about the weather in Bangladesh and it would eventually become a thread about whether or not McDaniels' alleged arrogance caused last year's flooding there.

I think it is far more likely that the thread would turn into how Shanahan, Cutler and/or Marshall was responsible for the flooding... ;)

T.K.O.
04-30-2010, 12:13 PM
I think it is far more likely that the thread would turn into how Shanahan, Cutler and/or Marshall was responsible for the flooding... ;)

well.....it has NOW ! thanks alot T

Tned-Mobile
04-30-2010, 12:17 PM
well.....it has NOW ! thanks alot T

It had to be done!!! ;)

GEM
04-30-2010, 12:24 PM

It would turn into either as both sides would stick their head in the dirt, not listen to the other and continue to fight that this is either the best team or the worst. It just depends on your own perspective.

:lol:

Tned-Mobile
04-30-2010, 12:25 PM
It would turn into either as both sides would stick their head in the dirt, not listen to the other and continue to fight that this is either the best team or the worst. It just depends on your own perspective.

:lol:

I think this is the best of times, and the worst of times.....

Errrr, maybe I am just dazed and confused... ;)

:laugh:

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
04-30-2010, 12:29 PM
the worst of times.....

:laugh:

I agree, I have to go to the DMV at 1:00 and I've been looking around my house for a lighter for hours!!!! I'm freakin out man!!!!

LTC Pain
04-30-2010, 12:30 PM
Isn't the forum listing of the threads convenient enough? I mean it really isn't that hard to read, being that's all we do here anyways. It's not like anyone has tried to get over a Tebow thread without listing his name in the title of the thread. Good Lord....shit runs smooth around here for a couple weeks and people need to find a reason to bitch. :laugh:

I went through the first three pages of Bronco Talk and there are 23 threads with Tebow in the title. And, no, I don't think that's good enough. I'd call that a Charlie Foxtrot (figure it out) of information.

But if my different opinion is categorized as "bashing" and "bitching" then so be it. Unlike you, I'm not on this forum much and would like to find news of my favorite team quickly without wading thru multiple duplicate threads/info. GO BRONCOS!!!

GEM
04-30-2010, 12:31 PM
And to really get it going.....we have......

http://www.maxdenver.com/maxdenver/images/tebow_tim.jpg

:D

GEM
04-30-2010, 12:37 PM
I went through the first three pages of Bronco Talk and there are 23 threads with Tebow in the title. And, no, I don't think that's good enough. I'd call that a Charlie Foxtrot (figure it out) of information.

But if my different opinion is categorized as "bashing" and "bitching" then so be it. Unlike you, I'm not on this forum much and would like to find news of my favorite team quickly without wading thru multiple duplicate threads/info. GO BRONCOS!!!

If you aren't on much, then the threads should stay lit up as not read.....find the ones you want to read and click on them. I don't think that is too difficult. The threads aren't duplicates. We merge any that they are the same. We don't merge just because they are about the same player if they are different topics.

T.K.O.
04-30-2010, 12:41 PM
http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTQ3NjI5MTU2MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzcwODgwMw@@._ V1._CR355
I agree, I have to go to the DMV at 1:00 and I've been looking around my house for a lighter for hours!!!! I'm freakin out man!!!!

you are freakin' out........MAN http://thm-a04.yimg.com/nimage/5e8e13836ccf78fa

T.K.O.
04-30-2010, 12:50 PM

uh oh....is'nt his arm supposed to be parallel to his shoulder at that point in his release ?:shocked:
he's already screwin' the pooch:laugh:

TXBRONC
04-30-2010, 01:11 PM

Criticism in and of itself doesn't constitute hate.

SOCALORADO.
04-30-2010, 01:37 PM

Championship!

TXBRONC
04-30-2010, 01:44 PM

I think Cutler's motion was about the same as what you see in that picture of Tebow.

SOCALORADO.
04-30-2010, 01:51 PM
I think Cutler's motion was about the same as what you see in that picture of Tebow.

Looks just like Steve Young to me.......just sayin......for the 19th time

TXBRONC
04-30-2010, 01:56 PM
Looks just like Steve Young to me.......just sayin......for the 19th time

I'm real good with putting pictures into posts but if you could do a side by side of Tebow and Young doing their throwing motion that would interesting to see.

JDL
04-30-2010, 01:59 PM
brilliant !

I agree to an extent.

It has not changed the fact that McDaniels is tied to what Jay Cutler does and what Brandon Marshall does elsewhere. He dismantled a very effective offense (yards-wise) that needed only minor tweeks in most people's eyes to become good all-around for years to come.

He has replaced the top 2 young Pro Bowl stars from that offense and replaced them with 2 rookies in his second year. Instead of people trying to tie McDaniels down to Orton as Cutler's replacement (which was never a reasonable point of view as he was just the best he could do in that situation), McDaniels has now made it abundantly clear that he believes that Thomas can replace Marshall and more importantly that Tebow is a better QB to have than Cutler. It took two years to really set the table, but there it is.

What this did do is buy McDaniels a 3rd year, I have to admit. Prior to that pick, he was in the same place Phillips was - in terms of Broncos football... a total failure, losing to Oakland and getting blown out at home down the stretch by division rivals that mean more in Broncos tradition than even getting to the playoffs or having a winning record, or so past history would suggest, although often missing the playoffs has been directly related to failures inside the division.

What I think Tebow brings and I find absolutely fascinating is a sense of wonder and intrigue about the guy. Here you have a guy that so dominated the college-level but does not project in any way to be an NFL QB, in most scouts opinions. You have a guy who is incredibly charismatic, tough and has every possible intangible you could want in a QB, in spades... but again... terrible passer by NFL standards (college stats mean almost nothing... ask G. Harrell.)

We are about to witness a truly remarkable thing (I give it about 15% chance at best) or a complete and utter train wreck. If McDaniels (and Tebow) fail, the Broncos will likely tumble to the bottom of the NFL and we will have witnessed one of the most incomprehensible, boneheaded, just absurdly terrible series of football moves perhaps ever in the NFL. It is unheard of to take a young franchise QB (warts or not) and WR and basically throw them off the team... in a league so dominated by QBs and the passing game. Team's are dying to get just 1 of those 2 things.

It is simply fascinating either way it goes and there won't be a middle ground I can tell you that. The expectations and stakes are just so high, that anything short of complete success will be viewed as complete failure and that pressure will be incredibly difficult to overcome.

I have always disagreed with the decision to hire McD simply because I thought we needed a defensive-minded coach to come in and take the pressure off the offense and do something similar to what Indianapolis did. Instead you hire an offensive coach who dismantles what (regardless of what you think) was a top 10 offense in the league and had the ingredients to be really great. Nonetheless, it is possible the team was fundamentally flawed and it would have been an effort in futility to continue along that path. But, McDaniels and Bowlen have taken huge risks, risks that are so extreme in the NFL arena, that if they fail, they will come off looking like two of the most incompetent decision-makers in recent NFL memory and will put Bowlen (missing memory and all) dangerously close to one senile (former genius) old bat by the bay.

That is what Tebow represents... he is the lightning rod, the focal point for the bizarre series of events that have unfolded over the last 15 months and he holds many people's reputations and many proud fan's hopes in his hands.

It will be wild and I am sincerely hoping to see this long-shot come through because if it does... it will be one of the most remarkable events in Broncos history, perhaps sports history. It will be fun.

GEM
04-30-2010, 02:00 PM
http://static.nfl.com/static/content/catch_all/nfl_image/Steve_Young_WIDE0126.jpg

GEM
04-30-2010, 02:07 PM
Here ya go TX:

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/nicole0702/tebowyoung.jpg

Their stances are at a different angle, but hope it helps.

SOCALORADO.
04-30-2010, 02:07 PM
I'm real good with putting pictures into posts but if you could do a side by side of Tebow and Young doing their throwing motion that would interesting to see.

http://www.quizlaw.com/blog/images/steve-young.jpg

http://www.iconsportsmedia.com/image_dir/album48343/md_50621076_Steve_Young.jpg

JDL
04-30-2010, 02:08 PM

Doesn't honestly show anything... you don't know if he is bringing the ball up before that from below his waist which was the problem to begin with and you don't know if he ends up in proper throwing motion at the end (ball should be up around your ear, arm compact with feet properly set.)

Here's the best... the ball never drops to his waist, the ball doesn't get behind him (you'll notice Orton cocks way back and has fumbled because of it - thanks to a DE closing from behind), and is up around his ear upon release.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x63fX8coUho

What I can say from that photo is that Tebow's arm is WAY too far back behind him, which means it is still elongated and he will need to continue working on that.

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
04-30-2010, 02:08 PM
I don't think this current team is great or awful, it's average. 8-8 material again, but It's also a team that's very young at its skill positions and will (imo) progress into a top contender over the next few seasons.

GEM
04-30-2010, 02:10 PM
Doesn't honestly show anything... you don't know if he is bringing the ball up before that from below his waist which was the problem to begin with and you don't know if he ends up in proper throwing motion at the end (ball should be up around your ear, arm compact with feet properly set.)

Here's the best... the ball never drops to his waist, the ball doesn't get behind him (you'll notice Orton cocks way back and has fumbled because of it - thanks to a DE closing from behind), and is up around his ear upon release.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x63fX8coUho

What I can say from that photo is that Tebow's arm is WAY too far back behind him, which means it is still elongated and he will need to continue working on that.

I don't know where in there that I said the picture says anything. It's just another piece to get everyone talking.

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
04-30-2010, 02:10 PM
I don't think this current team is great or awful, it's average. 8-8 material again, but It's also a team that's very young at its skill positions and will (imo) progress into a top contender over the next few seasons.

nvm I was responding to the final post of the previous page ^_^

Gotta learn which page I'm on next time. :D

T.K.O.
04-30-2010, 02:13 PM
I agree to an extent.

It has not changed the fact that McDaniels is tied to what Jay Cutler does and what Brandon Marshall does elsewhere. He dismantled a very effective offense (yards-wise) that needed only minor tweeks in most people's eyes to become good all-around for years to come.

He has replaced the top 2 young Pro Bowl stars from that offense and replaced them with 2 rookies in his second year. Instead of people trying to tie McDaniels down to Orton as Cutler's replacement (which was never a reasonable point of view as he was just the best he could do in that situation), McDaniels has now made it abundantly clear that he believes that Thomas can replace Marshall and more importantly that Tebow is a better QB to have than Cutler. It took two years to really set the table, but there it is.

What this did do is buy McDaniels a 3rd year, I have to admit. Prior to that pick, he was in the same place Phillips was - in terms of Broncos football... a total failure, losing to Oakland and getting blown out at home down the stretch by division rivals that mean more in Broncos tradition than even getting to the playoffs or having a winning record, or so past history would suggest, although often missing the playoffs has been directly related to failures inside the division.

What I think Tebow brings and I find absolutely fascinating is a sense of wonder and intrigue about the guy. Here you have a guy that so dominated the college-level but does not project in any way to be an NFL QB, in most scouts opinions. You have a guy who is incredibly charismatic, tough and has every possible intangible you could want in a QB, in spades... but again... terrible passer by NFL standards (college stats mean almost nothing... ask G. Harrell.)

We are about to witness a truly remarkable thing (I give it about 15% chance at best) or a complete and utter train wreck. If McDaniels (and Tebow) fail, the Broncos will likely tumble to the bottom of the NFL and we will have witnessed one of the most incomprehensible, boneheaded, just absurdly terrible series of football moves perhaps ever in the NFL. It is unheard of to take a young franchise QB (warts or not) and WR and basically throw them off the team... in a league so dominated by QBs and the passing game. Team's are dying to get just 1 of those 2 things.

It is simply fascinating either way it goes and there won't be a middle ground I can tell you that. The expectations and stakes are just so high, that anything short of complete success will be viewed as complete failure and that pressure will be incredibly difficult to overcome.

I have always disagreed with the decision to hire McD simply because I thought we needed a defensive-minded coach to come in and take the pressure off the offense and do something similar to what Indianapolis did. Instead you hire an offensive coach who dismantles what (regardless of what you think) was a top 10 offense in the league and had the ingredients to be really great. Nonetheless, it is possible the team was fundamentally flawed and it would have been an effort in futility to continue along that path. But, McDaniels and Bowlen have taken huge risks, risks that are so extreme in the NFL arena, that if they fail, they will come off looking like two of the most incompetent decision-makers in recent NFL memory and will put Bowlen (missing memory and all) dangerously close to one senile (former genius) old bat by the bay.

That is what Tebow represents... he is the lightning rod, the focal point for the bizarre series of events that have unfolded over the last 15 months and he holds many people's reputations and many proud fan's hopes in his hands.

It will be wild and I am sincerely hoping to see this long-shot come through because if it does... it will be one of the most remarkable events in Broncos history, perhaps sports history. It will be fun.

:lol::lol::lol:.....warts !

SOCALORADO.
04-30-2010, 02:16 PM
Here ya go TX:

Use this photo

dogfish
04-30-2010, 02:23 PM

it's not important whether mcdaniels or cutler started the flooding-- the most important news is that tebow stopped it!

it's cool that he takes his cape off to practice. . .

GEM
04-30-2010, 02:28 PM
Use this photo

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/nicole0702/tebowyoung-1.jpg

SOCALORADO.
04-30-2010, 03:24 PM
http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/nicole0702/tebowyoung-1.jpg

There you go girl!

TXBRONC
04-30-2010, 03:27 PM
Here ya go TX:

Good job and thanks.

I see some similarity, however I also one difference for sure. Young's arm action has the ball more vertical as he's ready to throw, Tebow's is horizontal. I don't know if that means squat but that's something I see.

SOCALORADO.
04-30-2010, 03:46 PM
Good job and thanks.

I see some similarity, however I also one difference for sure. Young's arm action has the ball more vertical as he's ready to throw, Tebow's is horizontal. I don't know if that means squat but that's something I seen.

That means Jack squat actually.
And Jack just left town.

LawDog
04-30-2010, 04:03 PM
Actually, the second picture in post #45 above is almost a perfect match, right down to the position of the ball in relation to the body and position of the feet. Someone do a side-by-side of those please.

T.K.O.
04-30-2010, 04:10 PM
the amazing thing is.....i just found out tim tebow is really right handed,he throws with his left just to make it fair to the rest of the league !:elefant::beer:
copyright T.K.O. (team kyle orton) 4/30/2010 :laugh:

LawDog
04-30-2010, 04:13 PM
the amazing thing is.....i just found out tim tebow is really right handed,he throws with his left just to make it fair to the rest of the league !:elefant::beer:

Why are you smiling?

Because I know something you do not know.

What is that?

I, am not left-handed.

Copyright - The Princess Bride

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
04-30-2010, 04:14 PM

Sounds like when we joked about kyle only injuring his hand just to make football a challenge.

e-Lou-sive1
04-30-2010, 04:19 PM
Regardless of how he throws as long as it gets there is the main principle but his versatility and what he brings to the game is what stands out. He knows how to run for extra yardage giving us an edge that we didn't have last season. He can also catch which is another problem we had with little or no yardage of runningbacks coming out of the backfield or in a slot receiver position.

Whether or not we use a wildcat system his presence will open more passing and rushing plays and he is ecstatic getting a chance to prove himself.Credit Josh mc Danilels this time for recognizing these intangables and utilizing them into a new offensive scheme.

I feel a little better about our chances this season If we can throw defensives off balance with our new toys which will allow whoever the qb is another option especially a pitch back to Tebow then hitting an open receiver on the post for a Td.

T.K.O.
04-30-2010, 04:20 PM
Why are you smiling?

Because I know something you do not know.

What is that?

I, am not left-handed.

Copyright - The Princess Bride

i had forgotten that line....great movie:D

TXBRONC
04-30-2010, 05:53 PM
That means Jack squat actually.
And Jack just left town.

I'm just sayin.

GGMoogly
04-30-2010, 06:06 PM
Since the advent of Tebow in the year 1 AT (Anno Tebow,) I have felt a new calm enveloping me. I have a new attitude on life. I have adapted Reagan's 11th Commandment: Never speak ill of other Bronco fans - even when they speak silliness. Tim wouldn't want it that way! Never throw things at the TV, Tim wouldn't do that. Never talk smack to Raider fans, Tim wouldn't...um...Tim will forgive us our shortcomings! :balloons:

nevcraw
04-30-2010, 07:40 PM
if he becomes the starter i will change my name.i have said so many times.
i'm not an Orton fan....i'm a broncos fan.
i just thought it was a cool name (and i was right) so i picked it.
i used to be "cutler's crew " at mania.
and if i go with a tebow based name it will likely be totally different than T.T.T. maybe "bigTT" .....no gem should take that one?
how about T.N.T. ( tebows next title):laugh:

what a QB whore..