PDA

View Full Version : Did we exrtend Montrae Holland?

chanesaw
05-03-2008, 12:47 PM
Sorry for thread, but I have been out of things for a while.

Last year when we signed Holland I thought we only signed him for one year. I am sure that I probably just missed the story where we extended him, but I was wondering how long we have signed up for? Goolge searches didn't turn up any results for me either.

Tned
05-03-2008, 01:09 PM
Sorry for thread, but I have been out of things for a while.

Last year when we signed Holland I thought we only signed him for one year. I am sure that I probably just missed the story where we extended him, but I was wondering how long we have signed up for? Goolge searches didn't turn up any results for me either.

Rotoworld.com:

Montrae Holland-G- Broncos Aug. 3 - 6:08 pm et

Broncos signed G Montrae Holland to a two-year extension through 2009.

Holland, a 322-pound former Saint, signed a one-year, $1 million deal in the offseason, but looks to have a good chance at winning the Broncos' starting right guard job. He's competing with second-year pro Chris Kuper.

Contract Information for Montrae Holland

8/4/2007: Signed a two-year contract extension through 2009. 2008: $900,000, 2009: $1.4 million, 2010: Free Agent

chanesaw
05-03-2008, 02:36 PM
Thank you.

Ziggy
05-04-2008, 01:16 AM
I thought Montrae was one of the brighter spots on the line last year. Shanny saw real quick that he was going to be a good fit around here. The extension came while he was still a backup prior to the season starting.