PDA

View Full Version : How much do we owe Brady Quinn?

sneakers
04-27-2010, 03:24 AM
Anyone know Quinn's contract status and how much he will be making while on the Broncos...he was a first round pick so he can't be that cheap.

I can't look it up on teh internets because the stupid websense blocker blocks me from going to pretty much every other website.

Mr D
04-27-2010, 04:56 AM
Quinn has $5.9 million dollars on the line if he can improve, get up to speed, beat out Orton, and win games for us this season. If not, it goes to 700k only... he has more on the line than Orton does.

I made a post on it a while back - I forgot where I got those numbers from they're most likely correct.

I think he has a clause in his contract in which he can earn a lot more if he plays 70%+ of the snaps for the upcoming season.

More importantly, Quinn now needs to participate in at least 70 of the offensive snaps in order to trigger the $5 million escalator for 2010.

It's meant to be 70% obviously.

Broncos will be in a tough but good situation for the upcoming season. You got two players (Orton and Quinn) competing for contracts and then you got Tebow... who is just Tebow.

Krull
04-27-2010, 08:13 AM
5 bucks is too much......his sister is hot though, I guess that counts for something.

UnderArmour
04-27-2010, 08:33 AM
Not very much. After Kyle Orton tears his ankle and then Quinn's wrist gets messed up or something, Tebow will step in and the Broncos will win the Super Bowl. Wait, what were we talking about?

Italianmobstr7
04-27-2010, 11:28 AM
Tim Tebow won the Tour de France on a unicycle to prove to Lance Armstrong it wasn’t a big deal. He also thinks yellow wristbands are gay.

hotcarl
04-27-2010, 01:18 PM
no you misunderstood, he thinks YOURE gay.