PDA

View Full Version : The official Euro 2008 thread

Stargazer
05-02-2008, 01:45 AM
Here's the schedule so you know when your favorite countries are playing!.

Saturday 7 June 2008
Match: 1 Grp A Switzerland v Czech Republic (Basel - St. Jakob-Park)
Match: 2 Grp A Portugal v Turkey (Geneva - Stade de Genève)

Sunday 8 June 2008
Match: 3 Grp B Austria v Croatia (Vienna - Ernst Happel)
Match: 4 Grp B Germany v Poland (Klagenfurt - Wörthersee)

Monday 9 June 2008
Match: 5 Grp C Romania v France (Zurich - Letzigrund)
Match: 6 Grp C Netherlands v Italy (Berne - Stade de Suisse)

Tuesday 10 June 2008
Match: 7 Grp D Spain v Russia (Innsbruck - Tivoli Neu)
Match: 8 Grp D Greece v Sweden (Salzburg - EM Stadion Wals-Siezenheim)

Wednesday 11 June 2008
Match: 9 Grp A Czech Republic v Portugal (Geneva - Stade de Genève)
Match: 10 Grp A Switzerland v Turkey (Basel - St. Jakob-Park)

Thursday 12 June 2008
Match: 11 Grp B Croatia v Germany (Klagenfurt - Wörthersee)
Match: 12 Grp B Austria v Poland (Vienna - Ernst Happel)

Friday 13 June 2008
Match: 13 Grp C Italy v Romania (Zurich - Letzigrund)
Match: 14 Grp C Netherlands v France (Berne - Stade de Suisse)

Saturday 14 June 2008
Match: 15 Grp D Sweden v Spain (Innsbruck - Tivoli Neu)
Match: 16 Grp D Greece v Russia (Salzburg - EM Stadion Wals-Siezenheim)

Sunday 15 June 2008
Match: 17 Grp A Switzerland v Portugal (Basel - St. Jakob-Park)
Match: 18 Grp A Turkey v Czech Republic (Geneva - Stade de Genève)

Monday 16 June 2008
Match: 19 Grp B Poland v Croatia (Klagenfurt - Wörthersee)
Match: 20 Grp B Austria v Germany (Vienna - Ernst Happel)

Tuesday 17 June 2008
Match: 21 Grp C Netherlands v Romania (Berne - Stade de Suisse)
Match: 22 Grp C France v Italy (Zurich - Letzigrund)

Wednesday 18 June 2008
Match: 23 Grp D Greece v Spain (Salzburg - EM Stadion Wals-Siezenheim)
Match: 24 Grp D Russia v Sweden (Innsbruck - Tivoli Neu)

Thursday 19 June 2008
Match: 25 QF Winner Of Grp A v Runner-up Of Grp B (Basel - St. Jakob-Park)

Friday 20 June 2008
Match: 26 QF Winner Of Grp B v Runner-up Of Grp A (Vienna - Ernst Happel)

Saturday 21 June 2008
Match: 27 QF Winner Of Grp C v Runner-up Of Grp D (Basel - St. Jakob-Park)

Sunday 22 June 2008
Match: 28 QF Winner Of Grp D v Runner-up Of Grp C (Vienna - Ernst Happel)

Wednesday 25 June 2008
Match: 29 SF Winner Of Match 25 v Winner Of Match 26 (Basel - St. Jakob-Park)

Thursday 26 June 2008
Match: 30 SF Winner Of Match 27 v Winner Of Match 28 (Vienna - Ernst Happel)

Sunday 29 June 2008
Match: 31 Final - Winner Of Match 29 v Winner Of Match 30 (Vienna - Ernst Happel)

Stargazer
05-02-2008, 01:46 AM
Any predictions?

Flatinum
05-02-2008, 08:39 AM
Hellas, Hellas, Hellas..........

Don't think they're going to win again, but no one will take them lightly this time around.

Den21vsBal19
05-02-2008, 10:55 AM
I'm looking for Croatia as a bit of a dark horse..........

To be honest, at the mo, the Euros hold little interest for me.................I'm sure that after a month without I'll be gagging for the tournament to start though ;)

Flatinum
05-02-2008, 11:05 AM
I'm looking for Croatia as a bit of a dark horse..........

To be honest, at the mo, the Euros hold little interest for me.................I'm sure that after a month without I'll be gagging for the tournament to start though ;)

All the English guys I know have no interest in Euro 2008. I wonder why?

Den21vsBal19
05-02-2008, 11:35 AM
Can't imagine :laugh:

I suppose if I had to root for anyone it'd be Spain, Torres, Alonson, Reina, Arbeloa, but once the tournament starts I'll just enjoy the football for what it is without any of the usual emotional involvement ;)

Flatinum
05-02-2008, 12:30 PM

I suppose if I had to root for anyone it'd be Spain, Torres, Alonson, Reina, Arbeloa, but once the tournament starts I'll just enjoy the football for what it is without any of the usual emotional involvement ;)

I think Germany wins their 4th Euro Title next month.

BroncoJoe
05-02-2008, 12:32 PM
I'd like to get HD's expert opinion on this.

ManchesterBroncoLUHG
05-03-2008, 03:45 AM
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d91/superbocksuperstar/cristiano-ronaldo-portugal.jpg

Another medal to go with the expanding collection.

Best player in the World :salute:

Stargazer
05-24-2008, 09:11 PM
I'm taking & rooting for:

http://www.mapsofworld.com/images/world-countries-flags/france-flag.gif

Broncospsycho77
05-24-2008, 09:16 PM
I'm predicting Spain. It just feels like their year.

CoachChaz
06-04-2008, 03:13 PM
On paper, I'd go with Germany to win it all. I'll just be hoping for a good showing from my Polish brothers. Lucky them...they start off against Germany.

Den21vsBal19
06-04-2008, 03:30 PM
I'm predicting Spain. It just feels like their year.
If el Nino plays anything like he has for Liverpool this season, they're in with a great chance........and on paper they've possibly got the easiest group.......

BUT that's been said about Spain forever, they'll probably flatter to decieve as usual

Flatinum
06-04-2008, 08:59 PM
Spain and Portugal will both choke like they do every major tournament (Euro and WC).

Den21vsBal19
06-07-2008, 11:04 AM
And so it begins, co-hosts Switzerland vs the Czech Republic:rockon:

Den21vsBal19
06-07-2008, 01:10 PM
1-0 win for the Czechs to open the tournament, Vaclav Sverkos scoring in the 2nd half.

Entertaining, without exciting, I thought the Swiss probably had the best chances, although the Czech's played the better football..............the Swiss hit the bar, and had Cech flapping on a couple of occasions, and probably should have had one of their two penalty shouts...........

Den21vsBal19
06-08-2008, 02:05 PM
OK, so Portugal beat the Turks 2-0 last night, then Croatia beat Austria by a goal this afternoon.........

Podolski's just scored to put Germany up 1-0 in the first grudge match of the tournament

Broncospsycho77
06-08-2008, 05:22 PM
Germany-Poland was a fun one today. High tempo and a great crowd (with the flags in the colors of the German flag and good showings by both teams).

In non-Euro news, the US plays Argentina in an International match in New York City. Hopefully the boys Freddy Adu and Jozy Alfadore see more time than they've been getting in recent matches; they're the future for this country.

Devilspawn
06-08-2008, 08:31 PM

I always SAY I won't get emotional, but Spain lets me down so much in the World Cup, epsecially 2006 and 2002, that I don't care if they win vs. my aunt's church in my backyard for a dixie cup. Just bring any freaking cup home to papa.

I think soccer is slowly replacing baseball as my second favorite sport.

CoachChaz
06-09-2008, 03:39 PM
Kind of sucks to lose a game and the guys that hurt you the most on the other team are guys that should be on your team.

Broncospsycho77
06-09-2008, 03:41 PM
Wow! Italy falls 3-0 to an explosive Netherlands team! They could very well be a dark horse to come out of the group of death. Sure, Italy's missing Cannavaro, but getting obliterated like that is a surprise; what a fun game to watch.

Den21vsBal19
06-09-2008, 03:48 PM
Wow! Italy falls 3-0 to an explosive Netherlands team! They could very well be a dark horse to come out of the group of death. Sure, Italy's missing Cannavaro, but getting obliterated like that is a surprise; what a fun game to watch.
Only caught the last ten minutes or so, but I never imagined any Italian defense getting ripped up like that :eek:

In summary, they mentioned that one of the goals was contentious?

Broncospsycho77
06-09-2008, 04:48 PM
Only caught the last ten minutes or so, but I never imagined any Italian defense getting ripped up like that :eek:

In summary, they mentioned that one of the goals was contentious?

Yeah, I think it was the first goal. There was a shot on goal by the Dutch, and an Italian tried to clear it out, so the lines moved up, but another Dutchman (don't know who) got it and funneled/shot it to van Nistelrooy, who was clearly offside, to make the goal.

Still, the game very well could have been 4 or 5 to nothing; the Netherlands were just destroying in those orange and powder blue jerseys.

Den21vsBal19
06-09-2008, 04:58 PM
Yeah, I think it was the first goal. There was a shot on goal by the Dutch, and an Italian tried to clear it out, so the lines moved up, but another Dutchman (don't know who) got it and funneled/shot it to van Nistelrooy, who was clearly offside, to make the goal.

Still, the game very well could have been 4 or 5 to nothing; the Netherlands were just destroying in those orange and powder blue jerseys.
Looking forward to watching the highlights in about 5 minutes or so :rockon:

My boy Kuyt had 2 assists :D

Den21vsBal19
06-09-2008, 05:24 PM
OK, watching the highlights, I don't see anyway Holland's first isn't chalked out for offside.............

The second was a classic counter, the ground made up by van Bronchorst (who cleared off the goal line) was incredible.

And he made a ton of space for the third as well.................

But for all Holland's 'Total Football', they needed some telling contributions from van der Saar between the sticks

edit ~ The 1st goal was given as a player cannot leave the field of play and in doing so putting the opposition player into an offside position, so Panucci, who had been knocked off the field by Buffon, played van Nistleroy onside..................or at least, that's the explanation that's just been given on the BBC.......................smells like BS to me

Retired_Member_001
06-10-2008, 06:10 AM
Current Champions Greece play tonight and so do Spain. Both big teams to watch in my opinion.

It's great getting to watch at least one football match a day. :beer:

Den21vsBal19
06-11-2008, 02:29 PM
Missed the Portugal vs Czech Republic game (3-1), but this Swiss ~ Turkey game is hilarious :laugh:

Den21vsBal19
06-11-2008, 03:25 PM
Just been anounced on BBC that Phil Scolari will quit Portugal for Chav$ki at the end of the Euros

BBC (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/7449627.stm)

Den21vsBal19
06-11-2008, 03:45 PM
Co-hosts Switzerland are the first side to be knocked out of the tournament, losing 2-1 to Turkey on a pitch better suited to water polo than football

Retired_Member_001
06-11-2008, 04:40 PM
I just feel sorry for Jakobi Kuhn. He just looks so miserable. He always has that same expression, just standing their, eyes filling with tears, and miserable. I really think that the competition needs one of the home teams to make it into the knockouts so that the home interest keeps. I guess it lays all on Austria's shoulders :shocked: .

The Swiss had several chances to go two up, and they didn't take them. The blame is on them.

Den21vsBal19
06-11-2008, 05:18 PM
I just feel sorry for Jakobi Kuhn. He just looks so miserable. He always has that same expression, just standing their, eyes filling with tears, and miserable. I really think that the competition needs one of the home teams to make it into the knockouts so that the home interest keeps. I guess it lays all on Austria's shoulders :shocked: .

The Swiss had several chances to go two up, and they didn't take them. The blame is on them.
Not much hope there then :laugh:

It was always going to be an uphill struggle for the Swiss after Frei was ruled out, although as you say, they had their chances tonight..............

Didn't I hear something about Kuhn's wife being seriously ill?

ManchesterBroncoLUHG
06-12-2008, 04:37 AM
edit ~ The 1st goal was given as a player cannot leave the field of play and in doing so putting the opposition player into an offside position, so Panucci, who had been knocked off the field by Buffon, played van Nistleroy onside..................or at least, that's the explanation that's just been given on the BBC.......................smells like BS to me

Not really because otherwise a defender could just step of the pitch making the attacking offside. Remember it was Buffon who knocked him off the pitch not a Dutch player. I thought it was offside at first but after hearing that rule it makes sense.

I really enjoyed the Swiss - Turkey game, especially as I have Turkey in the sweepstake. Come on Turkey. The game against the Czechs could go to penalties if it is a draw I believe :eek:

Den21vsBal19
06-12-2008, 03:58 PM
Not really because otherwise a defender could just step of the pitch making the attacking offside. Remember it was Buffon who knocked him off the pitch not a Dutch player. I thought it was offside at first but after hearing that rule it makes sense.

I really enjoyed the Swiss - Turkey game, especially as I have Turkey in the sweepstake. Come on Turkey. The game against the Czechs could go to penalties if it is a draw I believe :eek:
Strikes me as one of those rules that they like to have their cake and eat it....................I've seen more than one attacker step off the field to avoid going offside..........

And if you're still 'active', how come if a player's recieving treatment off the pitch, behind the goal, why does he have to wait for the referee's permission to rejoin play?

The rain really made that game :laugh: Great finish, but if that had been a league match, it would have been called off by half time................

So the Germans aren't infallible this year, Billic is doing one helluva job with Croatia, and an Englishman has had an impact on the tournament awarding that last second penalty........

Italianmobstr7
06-13-2008, 08:46 AM
FORZA ITALIA!!! Had a rough game against Holland, but looking to bounce back today against Romania. Go Italy!

Italianmobstr7
06-13-2008, 01:19 PM
Italy got screwed! Luca Toni's goal should've stood! What a croc....

Flatinum
06-13-2008, 01:25 PM
Italy got screwed! Luca Toni's goal should've stood! What a croc....

He was offside.

Den21vsBal19
06-13-2008, 01:59 PM
Missed most of the game, saw Buffon's save though :clap:

Kuyt puts the Dutch a goal up inside the first 10 minutes :rockon:

Slick
06-13-2008, 03:44 PM
The Dutch team looks strong.

Den21vsBal19
06-13-2008, 03:47 PM
The Dutch team looks strong.
That was a most enjoyable game of football :rockon:

7 goals against the two sides that played the last World Cup Final :eek:

Requiem / The Dagda
06-13-2008, 03:48 PM
I had told my friends (big soccer fans) that I was expecting the Dutch to do phenomenal in this years Eurocup, they all laughed with France and Italy being in the same group. Who is laughing now? GO NETHERLANDS!

Slick
06-13-2008, 03:53 PM
My Scuba course director is from Amsterdam. He can be a grumpy SOB at times. Not lately though.

Den21vsBal19
06-13-2008, 04:05 PM
I had told my friends (big soccer fans) that I was expecting the Dutch to do phenomenal in this years Eurocup, they all laughed with France and Italy being in the same group. Who is laughing now? GO NETHERLANDS!

Problem is, for years now, the talent (and beauty) of Dutch football has never been in doubt, at time their temprament has though..................

My Scuba course director is from Amsterdam. He can be a grumpy SOB at times. Not lately though.

Can't imagine why ;)

Retired_Member_001
06-13-2008, 05:09 PM
My predictions for tommorow

Sweden 1 - 3 Spain
Greece 1 - 0 Russia

Den21vsBal19
06-14-2008, 12:55 PM
OK, Villa's just changed what I was going to type :laugh:

I thought that Spain started pretty well, and a great poacher's goal from Torres, but towards the end of the 1st half, Sweden had the Spanish rattled, and thoroughly deserved to go in level at the break.

Second half, both teams pretty well cancelled each other out, until a flash of brilliance from Villa to steal the win

Devilspawn
06-14-2008, 03:12 PM
^^ *whew* I sweated that one out.

Slick
06-14-2008, 04:57 PM
If France and Italy tie, and Romania loses to the Dutch that puts all three teams at 2 points. Who advances?

EDIT: I'm guessing goal differential

Edit again: If so France and Italy are both in big trouble after getting smacked by the boys in Orange.

Den21vsBal19
06-14-2008, 05:32 PM
If France and Italy tie, and Romania loses to the Dutch that puts all three teams at 2 points. Who advances?

EDIT: I'm guessing goal differential

Edit again: If so France and Italy are both in big trouble after getting smacked by the boys in Orange.

Here's the official rules :

Equality of points after the group matches

If two or more teams are equal on points on completion of all the matches in their group, the following criteria will be used to determine the rankings in the order given:

a) number of points obtained in the matches among the teams in question;

b) goal difference in the matches among the teams in question;

c) number of goals scored in the matches among the teams in question
(if more than two teams finish equal on points);

d) goal difference in all the group matches;

e) number of goals scored in all the group matches;

f) coefficient from the qualifying competitions for the 2006 FIFA World Cup
and 2006/8 UEFA European Football Championship (points obtained
divided by the number of matches played);

g) fair play conduct of the teams (final tournament);

h) drawing of lots.

If two teams which have the same number of points, the same number of goals scored and conceded play their last group match against each other and are still equal at the end of that match, the ranking of the two teams in question will be determined by kicks from the penalty mark, provided no other teams within the group have the same number of points on completion of all group matches. Should more than two teams have the same number of points, the criteria listed under paragraph 7.07 a) to h) will apply.

And if you can follow that, you're a better man than I am, Gunga Din ;)

Slick
06-14-2008, 05:39 PM
:lol: not really. I guess you basically have to work your way down that list in order to derermine who advances.

I personally think a tie between the two could happen and unless the Dutch beat Romania worse than they did France or Italy. Romania goes through.

I'm interested in this group because I've got a double or nothing bet from the CL final with a diving buddy(I put $50 on Man U, he had Chel$ki). He's got Italy and I took the Portuguese. Our teams have to win the whole thing for the bet to continue. If the Italians don't advance he's screwed. If Portugal doesn't win I'm not out anything but I could turn 50 into 100.

Den21vsBal19
06-14-2008, 05:49 PM
:lol: not really. I guess you basically have to work your way down that list in order to derermine who advances.

I personally think a tie between the two could happen and unless the Dutch beat Romania worse than they did France or Italy. Romania goes through.

I'm interested in this group because I've got a double or nothing bet from the CL final with a diving buddy(I put $50 on Man U, he had Chel$ki). He's got Italy and I took the Portuguese. Our teams have to win the whole thing for the bet to continue. If the Italians don't advance he's screwed. If Portugal doesn't win I'm not out anything but I could turn 50 into 100.
I think you're probably right..............unless the Dutch take the game off, I don;t see Romania getting anything out of the game..........

France ~ Italy should be a corker, both teams will have to go for the win..................

Retired_Member_001
06-14-2008, 06:01 PM
The Greek goalkeeper looks too much like George Clooney :laugh: . "You're either in or your out". Well I'm sorry, but his stupid error put Greece out of the competition.

As for Spain, damn Villa's great performances. Arsenal were linked to him (if Adebaymiss left) and now Villa's value has gone up to £28M. Him and Fabregas are REALLY good friends as well.

My prediction is that Turkey ( a team that I hate) will beat the Czech Republic tommorow. The Czech Republic have a complete inability to ever do anything offensively. Their defenders are also very slow and will be beaten by a few pacey and skillful Turkish wingers.

Portugal V Switzerland will mean nothing as both teams's fate in the tournament has already been decided.

Italianmobstr7
06-14-2008, 08:55 PM
He was offside.

Was he? Maybe you should look at those replays again bub. He was clearly ONSIDE. The goal should've counted. You'll hear an apology from UEFA before the Italy-France game because of it. Thank God for Buffon, otherwise Italy would've got screwed out of this tournament. It's still a long shot to advance, but I have faith in the Azzuri. It's too bad we don't have Cannavaro. Our defense would be so much stronger.

Den21vsBal19
06-15-2008, 12:36 PM
The Greek goalkeeper looks too much like George Clooney :laugh: . "You're either in or your out". Well I'm sorry, but his stupid error put Greece out of the competition.

As for Spain, damn Villa's great performances. Arsenal were linked to him (if Adebaymiss left) and now Villa's value has gone up to £28M. Him and Fabregas are REALLY good friends as well.

My prediction is that Turkey ( a team that I hate) will beat the Czech Republic tommorow. The Czech Republic have a complete inability to ever do anything offensively. Their defenders are also very slow and will be beaten by a few pacey and skillful Turkish wingers.

Portugal V Switzerland will mean nothing as both teams's fate in the tournament has already been decided.
If the Czech~Turkey game is a draw it'll go to pens under rule 7.08, which would be the first time it happened

Den21vsBal19
06-15-2008, 01:54 PM
If the Czech~Turkey game is a draw it'll go to pens under rule 7.08, which would be the first time it happened
Of course it's the first time.............7.08's a new rule :doh:

Which, according to the BBC is bad news for the Czech's

A word of warning for the Czechs tonight and the possible shoot-out - they have been burned by new rules twice before in European Championships. In 1996 they lost the final to Germany thanks to the competition's first golden goal, from Oliver Bierhoff. In 2004, they were the first team to lose to a silver goal, Traianos Dellas bagging the winner for Greece.

MOtorboat
06-15-2008, 02:01 PM
Of course it's the first time.............7.08's a new rule :doh:

Which, according to the BBC is bad news for the Czech's

So, is this now the Bronze Ball? :D

Den21vsBal19
06-15-2008, 02:22 PM
So, is this now the Bronze Ball? :D
Damned if I know, I gave up trying to figure out UEFA and their rules/statements/directives a long time ago ;)

Den21vsBal19
06-15-2008, 03:24 PM
This Turkey~Czech game isn't bad.............2-1 to the Czech's with 15 minutes to play

Den21vsBal19
06-15-2008, 05:18 PM
This Turkey~Czech game isn't bad.............2-1 to the Czech's with 15 minutes to play
What a finale!!!!!!!!!

Turkey go through 3-2, Cech screwed up for the equaliser :rofl:, then the Turkish keeper gets sent off in stoppage time :eek:

WOW!!!!!

sneakers
06-18-2008, 01:53 AM
Do they have this tournament every 4 years? or is this one every year?

Den21vsBal19
06-18-2008, 03:18 AM
Do they have this tournament every 4 years? or is this one every year?
It's played every four years, between the World Cup. So the scedule over the next 4 years will bee

2009 ~ No Tournament, friendlies/money making tours.
2010 ~ World Cup In South Africa
2011 ~ No Tournament, friendlies/money making tours.
2012 ~ European Championship in Poland & Ukraine.

sneakers
06-18-2008, 05:17 AM
It's played every four years, between the World Cup. So the scedule over the next 4 years will bee

2009 ~ No Tournament, friendlies/money making tours.
2010 ~ World Cup In South Africa
2011 ~ No Tournament, friendlies/money making tours.
2012 ~ European Championship in Poland & Ukraine.

thanks, so do they play a "season" against teams for their own country and then this is kinda like the all-star team from each country playing against each other?

sneakers
06-18-2008, 05:21 AM
thanks, so do they play a "season" against teams for their own country and then this is kinda like the all-star team from each country playing against each other?

edit: for example....there was a soccer game played about a month back where it was raining pretty hard, and the game came down to penalty kicks in some sort of championship game...and it was a fairly big deal if I remember...sorry I can't be more specific.

Den21vsBal19
06-18-2008, 05:38 AM
edit: for example....there was a soccer game played about a month back where it was raining pretty hard, and the game came down to penalty kicks in some sort of championship game...and it was a fairly big deal if I remember...sorry I can't be more specific.
There's so much going on, it's hard to keep a track :laugh:

There's domestic league, domestic cup, european cup & international competition to keep a track of................

In England there's a 92 team, 4 tier professional game, with relegation and promotion between the divisions. The top level, the Premiership, plays a 38 game season, playing the other 19 teams in the league home and away. The worst three teams in the league at the end of the season are relegated to the division down, and replaced by three teams from that division for the season.

At the end of the season, the top 5 teams in the Premiership qualify for European cup competition the following season, 4 for the Champions League, the 5th to the UEFA Cup.

Running at different times during the season are the League and FA Cups, two knockout tournaments. The winners of each also gain a place in the following season's UEFA Cup, unless they qualify through their league position, in which case the League Cup place goes to 6th in the league, and the FA Cup place goes to the losing finalist (unless they've qualified through the league, in which case 7th qualifies for the UEFA Cup)

The UEFA Cup runs a 2-leg (home & away) knockout - semi league - 2- leg knockout format, whilst the Champions League is league - knockout format. The Champions League is possibly the highest standard of football in the world.

You then get the International game, the format for which I believe is slightly different for Team USA, over here the World Cup qualifiers will be a league format with the 8/9 gropu winners qulaifying automatically for the 2010 World Cup, and the group runners up having to play a two legged knockout..........

Never a simple answer, is there? :laugh:

I think the game you saw was probably the Champions League final...............to me that would be like watching the Raiders play the Chargers in the Superbowl :eek:

ManchesterBroncoLUHG
06-18-2008, 03:50 PM
to me that would be like watching the Raiders play the Chargers in the Superbowl :eek:

Whilst to me it was like watching a Broncos - Chargers Superbowl, with the Broncos winning of course.

:first:

Retired_Member_001
06-20-2008, 04:54 AM
Whilst to me it was like watching a Broncos - Chargers Superbowl, with the Broncos winning of course.

:first:

Whilst to me it was watching two teams battle it out for their last chance before the Arsenal domination begins.

Retired_Member_001
06-20-2008, 04:57 AM
Germany finished their chances very well last night. The majority of possesion went to Portugal in the first half, but the Germans came back and scored at the times you would least expect them to. Germany have to be one of the favourites at the moment. Their height advantage also gives them alot of help. Per Mertesacker is a whopping 6'7" (most call him 6'6" but in all truth, he is 6'6" and a half).

I think that Croatia will take the game tonight.

Den21vsBal19
06-21-2008, 03:37 PM
Damn, is this the late, late tournament or what????:eek:

Slick
06-21-2008, 04:06 PM
Damn, is this the late, late tournament or what????:eek:

I'm surprised it started that late as well. The Russians are playing great today. I know someone who won't be happy at the way this turns out.

Den21vsBal19
06-21-2008, 04:09 PM
I'm surprised it started that late as well. The Russians are playing great today. I know someone who won't be happy at the way this turns out.
Oh yeah, you've got a bet on or something, haven't you?

This is so typically Dutch, they play some of the most beautiful football on the planet, 85-90% of the time.......................the rest of the time, they don't turn up :laugh:

Slick
06-21-2008, 04:18 PM
Oh yeah, you've got a bet on or something, haven't you?

This is so typically Dutch, they play some of the most beautiful football on the planet, 85-90% of the time.......................the rest of the time, they don't turn up :laugh:

I had money on the Portuguese side. :lol:

My boss is Dutch. He's gonna be fun to work with tomorrow. Like you basically said, they looked awesome in group play, terrible today.

Den21vsBal19
06-21-2008, 04:27 PM
I had money on the Portuguese side. :lol:

My boss is Dutch. He's gonna be fun to work with tomorrow. Like you basically said, they looked awesome in group play, terrible today.
And to be honest, I wouldn't be suprised to see Spain go the same way tomorrow..........they do exactly the same every tournament, whilst the Germans & Italians grind out the wins

Den21vsBal19
06-22-2008, 03:24 PM
Damn, thought Buffon had dropped a right one there :eek:

Looks like this is going to be another late show

edit ~ Damn :eek: The Spaniards held their nerve, and outdid the Italians at their own game

Devilspawn
06-22-2008, 04:26 PM
:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

That was tough to watch.

Den21vsBal19
06-22-2008, 04:29 PM
:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

That was tough to watch.
I love pens :rockon:

Retired_Member_001
06-22-2008, 04:52 PM
I said Spain would win from months before the tournament. I believe they will go on to the Final now.

Well done Cesc. :beer:

Why do Italy always play for draws?

Den21vsBal19
06-22-2008, 04:57 PM
I said Spain would win from months before the tournament. I believe they will go on to the Final now.

Well done Cesc. :beer:

Why do Italy always play for draws?
Because that's what they do.............it's the national psyche or something

Shame really, the quality of players that they produce, they could be so much more

Retired_Member_001
06-22-2008, 05:06 PM
Because that's what they do.............it's the national psyche or something

Shame really, the quality of players that they produce, they could be so much more

It's one of the reasons I never want Italy to win anything in Football. They always cheat and play boring.

Did you see Wenger in the crowd with Zidane? I think he was scouting. David Villa and David Silva please ;) .

Den21vsBal19
06-22-2008, 05:30 PM
It's one of the reasons I never want Italy to win anything in Football. They always cheat and play boring.

Did you see Wenger in the crowd with Zidane? I think he was scouting. David Villa and David Silva please ;) .
Four problems with that pair

1 ~ They're Spanish and not French

2 ~ They're established players

3 ~ They're too old

4 ~ Wenger would have to spend money ;)

Den21vsBal19
06-24-2008, 02:44 PM
BBC Sport

Turkey striker Nihat Kahveci will miss the rest of Euro 2008 because of a thigh injury, the Turkish Football Federation (TFF) said on Sunday.

"Before going home he sent his best wishes to the squad and wished them victory against Germany," the TFF said. Nihat hurt his thigh three minutes from the end of the game in Friday's penalty shoot-out win over Croatia in Vienna.

Turkey are decimated through injuries and suspensions, with nine players unavailable for the semi-final.

Coach Fatih Terim said he may even need third keeper Tolgan Zengin to play outfield, so short is he of players.

Nihat, 28, scored twice late on in Turkey's remarkable 3-2 comeback win that saw them qualify from Group A.

Looks like Turkey needs another miracle :eek:

Kapaibro
06-24-2008, 02:47 PM
I am so fricking Russian on Thursday.

Call me Svetlana!

Den21vsBal19
06-24-2008, 02:50 PM
I am so fricking Russian on Thursday.

Call me Svetlana!
Aw, come on, Svet...........there's only two games left if Spain win..........it's over come Sunday night............

Have a little heart ;)

Kapaibro
06-24-2008, 02:56 PM
Aw, come on, Svet...........there's only two games left if Spain win..........it's over come Sunday night............

Have a little heart ;)

If Spain win on Sunday, I still have to work first thing Monday morning!

Den21vsBal19
06-24-2008, 03:21 PM
If Spain win on Sunday, I still have to work first thing Monday morning!
But at least if Spain win the two games they'll be in party mood;)

Kapaibro
06-24-2008, 03:39 PM
But at least if Spain win the two games they'll be in party mood;)

And therefore no sleep for Kap on Sunday night.

Yeah, I'm a real peach with no sleep

Den21vsBal19
06-24-2008, 03:43 PM
And therefore no sleep for Kap on Sunday night.

Yeah, I'm a real peach with no sleep
Then just say the hell with it and join the party :D

As the old saying goes, if you can't beat 'em.............................:laugh:

Retired_Member_001
06-25-2008, 02:14 PM
Well done Germany!

Kapaibro
06-25-2008, 02:51 PM
Goooooooooooooooo Russiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

Den21vsBal19
06-25-2008, 02:57 PM
Well done Germany!
Germany are dire tonight :eek:

Retired_Member_001
06-25-2008, 03:02 PM
Germany are dire tonight :eek:

Germany just win. I don't think their gameplan was to go at the Turks tonight. They know the Turks like to go at people and the Germans are playing too that. I still think that Germany will win though. I guess you can never count out the under dog though ( see Greece 2004).

Retired_Member_001
06-25-2008, 03:05 PM
Damn BBC.

Den21vsBal19
06-25-2008, 03:05 PM
Germany just win. I don't think their gameplan was to go at the Turks tonight. They know the Turks like to go at people and the Germans are playing too that. I still think that Germany will win though. I guess you can never count out the under dog though ( see Greece 2004).
Yeah, German single mindness doesn't really equate to an upset..............

But on the game so far, Turkey are definitely the better side..........

Den21vsBal19
06-25-2008, 03:06 PM
Damn BBC.
:frusty:

You just know that means somethings going to happen ;)

Kapaibro
06-25-2008, 03:08 PM
russssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa

Retired_Member_001
06-25-2008, 03:08 PM
:frusty:

You just know that means somethings going to happen ;)

There was a storm in Vienna supposedly. They've got the picture back though.

Retired_Member_001
06-25-2008, 03:21 PM
BBC messing up again.

:tsk:

Kapaibro
06-25-2008, 03:22 PM
My picture is fine

Den21vsBal19
06-25-2008, 03:23 PM
russssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaa

You trying to say something, Kap? :confused: ;)

BBC messing up again.

:tsk:

Due to the unique way in which the BBC is funded :frusty:

And a goal when there's not picture :mad:

Kapaibro
06-25-2008, 03:24 PM
Sweet header by Klose

Den21vsBal19
06-25-2008, 03:27 PM
Still not seen a replay :frusty:

edit ~ just shown it, dire keeping

Kapaibro
06-25-2008, 03:30 PM
Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllll

Turrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Den21vsBal19
06-25-2008, 03:32 PM
Nice goal, more crap keeping

Kapaibro
06-25-2008, 03:33 PM
the turkish fans have gone from mega emo wrist slitters to dancing

Kapaibro
06-25-2008, 03:34 PM
Goal Lahm

and back to emo-ville for the turks

Retired_Member_001
06-25-2008, 03:35 PM
the turkish fans have gone from mega emo wrist slitters to dancing

Turkish people will cut anything if you give them a chance.

Retired_Member_001
06-25-2008, 03:36 PM
A Spain V Germany final is setting up then.

Kapaibro
06-25-2008, 03:39 PM
A Spain V Germany final is setting up then.

Oh hell no

Russia baby Russia.

God forbid Spain win. I will get no sleep on Sunday night

Den21vsBal19
06-25-2008, 03:41 PM
Real shame for Turkey, if they had a half decent keeper, and a striker they would have gone through.............

I know there's been a lot of trouble with Turkish fans over the years, but the last bunch of Turkish fans I actually went to a game 'with' were without a shadow of a doubt the best away fans I've ever seen at Anfield, so for those lads, I feel sorry, they deserved better tonight

Retired_Member_001
06-25-2008, 04:16 PM
Oh hell no

Russia baby Russia.

I just don't think you can mess with the fire power of Spain. I mean Torres, Villaa and Guiza are all World Class Strikers. There's no other country that can produce 3 World Class Strikers like that. Not even the attackings Brazilians can pull something like that. Then you have a venomous midfield of David Silva, (hopefully Fabregas) and Xabi Alonso. The Back 4 for Spain is ok but Casilas is a brilliant reactions keeper.

Apart from Aragones being an idiot and the back 4 being a little bit suspect, Spain look very hard to mess with. The physicality of Germany may be the only thing that can match them.

Unless Russia get alot of luck, they just won't win tommorow.

Devilspawn
06-25-2008, 07:57 PM
Oh hell no

Russia baby Russia.

What part of Spain are you sleepless? I'm jealous, I haven't been there since I was 2. :(

Oh yeah, Spain 3, Russia 0. :elefant:

Kapaibro
06-26-2008, 12:49 PM
What part of Spain are you sleepless? I'm jealous, I haven't been there since I was 2. :(

The Spanish have a tendency to honk their car horns, and yell and scream if their team wins a game. (They have started already today)

I'm in the south, bout an hour from Malaga.

I have to be at work at 8am Monday, and Spain winning the final means horns honking, and people screaming all Sunday night/Monday morning.

Not cool.

Broncospsycho77
06-26-2008, 12:52 PM
I'll hop on the Spain bandwagon for the remainder of the tourney... yesterday's game was truly a gem. Really no other way to say it, except for the 20 minutes or so that there wasn't a feed :tsk:

Devilspawn
06-26-2008, 03:22 PM
HONK! HONK! :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: HONK! HONK!

Sleep tight, Kap. :elefant:

Kapaibro
06-26-2008, 03:24 PM
Well Spain deserve to be winning.

Only the Russian goalie has been playing with any fire, and the 2 goals that have gotten past him are damn good shots.

Devilspawn
06-26-2008, 03:28 PM
Shoulda put money on this one. :elefant:

Kapaibro
06-26-2008, 03:34 PM
Shoulda put money on this one. :elefant:

Spain have deserved this win. Constantly chipping away at Russia

Den21vsBal19
06-27-2008, 07:27 AM
Kap, may I respectfully suggest you spend the next couple of days in bed ready for an all-nighter Sunday ;)

Den21vsBal19
06-29-2008, 01:06 PM
A shade of under 40 minutes to kickoff :beer:

Teams:
Germany: Lehmann, Friedrich, Mertesacker, Metzelder, Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Frings, Ballack, Hitzlsperger, Podolski, Klose.

Spain: Casillas, Ramos, Puyol, Marchena, Capdevila, Senna, Iniesta, Xavi, Fabregas, Silva, Torres.

With Villa injured, no real suprises in either side......

Devilspawn
06-29-2008, 01:08 PM
Stomach's starting to rumble. It's almost time. :elefant::elefant:

Den21vsBal19
06-29-2008, 01:10 PM
Stomach's starting to rumble. It's almost time. :elefant::elefant:
It's getting towards pre-match beer time :D :beer:

Slick
06-29-2008, 01:10 PM
I still haven't gotten paid from a Champions League bet I had...we renewed a double or nothing on this final.

GO SPAIN!!

Den21vsBal19
06-29-2008, 01:12 PM
I still haven't gotten paid from a Champions League bet I had...we renewed a double or nothing on this final.

GO SPAIN!!
Hope you get to collect on it tonight :laugh:

Den21vsBal19
06-29-2008, 01:58 PM
Germany have had the best of the opening 10 minutes, Spain are looking a little nervy, and Germany have come out with a good pace about them.................

Devilspawn
06-29-2008, 02:05 PM
^ this is true

Kapaibro
06-29-2008, 02:07 PM
i have the game on TV, and am watching baseball.

Den21vsBal19
06-29-2008, 02:09 PM
Unlucky, el Nino :eek:

Slick
Torres!!!! So close. Damn.

Devilspawn
Oooooooohh!

Den21vsBal19
06-29-2008, 02:11 PM
Spain are starting to settle down some...nice passing and a couple of unnecessary fouls from the Germans...............

MOtorboat
06-29-2008, 02:17 PM
Alright...I'm watching...

Balach is the only guy I'm really familiar with.

Help me out, who are the other guys to watch?

Slick
06-29-2008, 02:19 PM

Fabregas and Torres from Spain.....as I type this, el nino scores!!!!!! YES!!

Solid players on both sides. Klose from Germany...

Kapaibro
06-29-2008, 02:20 PM
Good job by Torres

Den21vsBal19
el NIIIIIINNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rockon:

Torres had no right to that ball, but showed nice strength to hold off the German defender:elefant:

MOtorboat
Fabregas and Torres from Spain.....as I type this, el nino scores!!!!!! YES!!

Solid players on both sides. Klose from Germany...

El Nino...I'm guessing he must not be very old.

Devilspawn
06-29-2008, 02:21 PM
Ole!!

Den21vsBal19
06-29-2008, 02:21 PM

Schweistinger, Lahm & Podolski for Germany

Torres, Fabregras, Villa & Xavi for Spain

Den21vsBal19
06-29-2008, 02:23 PM
El Nino...I'm guessing he must not be very old.
24 but he looks younger

(Or am I getting older?)

MOtorboat
06-29-2008, 02:24 PM
24 but he looks younger

(Or am I getting older?)

So when he gets older will they call him Big Papi? :D

Slick
06-29-2008, 02:26 PM
24 but he looks younger

(Or am I getting older?)

Unfortunately both are true. :D

He looks like he's 16.

Den21vsBal19
06-29-2008, 02:26 PM
So when he gets older will they call him Big Papi? :D
If he keeps scoring the same way he has in his first season for Liverpool, we'll call him anything he wants ;)

MOtorboat
06-29-2008, 02:28 PM
OK...you soccer watchers...Freddy Adu is the phenom here in the states....can he hold his own against these guys?

Kapaibro
06-29-2008, 02:29 PM
Small Spanish guys get pushy with Ballack

Kapaibro
06-29-2008, 02:30 PM
Denny, is it just me or has Torres had a hair cut?

Den21vsBal19
06-29-2008, 02:31 PM
OK...you soccer watchers...Freddy Adu is the phenom here in the states....can he hold his own against these guys?
I've not seen a great deal of him, but I believe he's had a couple of trials at some of the big European clubs and got sent home :shrug:

As he gets older maybe...................

Slick
06-29-2008, 02:32 PM

No way. He's quick, and getting better, but right now, no. He's playing for Benfica in the Portuguese League. I'm not sure how much he plays. I'm glad he's playing in Europe, he'll learn much more there.

Den21vsBal19
06-29-2008, 02:32 PM
Denny, is it just me or has Torres had a hair cut?
I wouldn't know....................I'm a bloke ;)

:laugh:

Having seen a close up, possibly

Kapaibro
06-29-2008, 02:34 PM
I wouldn't know....................I'm a bloke ;)

:laugh:

Having seen a close up, possibly

I just mentioned cos he's not wearing a girly headband today

Slick
06-29-2008, 02:36 PM
What's the atmosphere like there Kap? Is it the calm before the storm...everybody inside, watching, or are the streets alive?

Den21vsBal19
06-29-2008, 02:55 PM
I just mentioned cos he's not wearing a girly headband today
Yeah, but you know what us blokes are like :laugh:

If it's not cut from long to short, then we have to be 'encouraged' to see ;)

Slick
06-29-2008, 03:02 PM
Good to see Spain attacking. Don't rest on a 1-0 lead.

Close one by Ballack.

Slick
06-29-2008, 03:06 PM
No. Don't sub Cesc. It's been all Germany for the last 8 minutes or so.

Den21vsBal19
06-29-2008, 03:10 PM
No. Don't sub Cesc. It's been all Germany for the last 8 minutes or so.
I think Aragones' thinking is that Alonso will control the ball better than Fabregas does................

A relenteless wave of German pressure at the moment, Spain need to use the ball better on the counter........

Great save by Lehman

Slick
06-29-2008, 03:12 PM
I think Aragones' thinking is that Alonso will control the ball better than Fabregas does................

A relenteless wave of German pressure at the moment, Spain need to use the ball better on the counter........

Great save by Lehman

Keep them both in...I like Alonso, but I like Cesc more for obvious reasons. :D Pull someone else.

Yea...Lehman has kept Germany in it.

Den21vsBal19
06-29-2008, 03:15 PM
Keep them both in...I like Alonso, but I like Cesc more for obvious reasons. :D Pull someone else.

Yea...Lehman has kept Germany in it.
Thing is, he's just as likely, after all his good work, to cost them the title ;)

Nice to see all these German players with their porn star facial hair though :laugh:

Den21vsBal19
06-29-2008, 03:24 PM
If that had been Torres instead of Senna.........................

Slick
06-29-2008, 03:26 PM
If that had been Torres instead of Senna.........................

Really.

Den21vsBal19
06-29-2008, 03:28 PM
Germany are starting to look really leggy now, hard to see where they can get an equaliser from.......

All Spain need to do is keep the ball...........

Kapaibro
06-29-2008, 03:36 PM
What's the atmosphere like there Kap? Is it the calm before the storm...everybody inside, watching, or are the streets alive?

Mental

Horns cheering yelling kids on the streets.

Doesn't look like i'll get much sleep

Den21vsBal19
06-29-2008, 03:36 PM
ESPANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And no sleep for Kap ;)

Kapaibro
06-29-2008, 03:37 PM
ESPANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And no sleep for Kap ;)

Hell no. And fireworks too.

Slick
06-29-2008, 03:40 PM
Wow! They showed a scene from somewhere. Complete pandemonium.

Den21vsBal19
06-29-2008, 03:41 PM
And why not :laugh:

First time Spain have beaten Germany in a competitive fixture, and what a game to do it in!

Slick
06-29-2008, 03:41 PM
$100 richer today if my knucklehead friend pays off. If not, I'll turn his tank off underwater. Tell him I'll sell him a couple breaths for 100 bucks.

Den21vsBal19
06-29-2008, 03:43 PM
$100 richer today if my knucklehead friend pays off. If not, I'll turn his tank off underwater. Tell him I'll sell him a couple breaths for 100 bucks.
I know mates like that................

It'll be double or quits on next year's CL, or the Superbowl, or the world tiddly-winks championship :laugh:

Stargazer
06-29-2008, 03:45 PM
Congrats Espana!!!!!

Great match! Would love to be in Madrid right now.:beer:

Den21vsBal19
06-29-2008, 03:47 PM
Congrats Espana!!!!!

Great match! Would love to be in Madrid right now.:beer:
It'll be one helluva party :shots:

Nice gesture by the Spanish squad for the 'guard of honour' for the Germans :D

edit ~ wonder if the Germans will reciprocate?

Slick
06-29-2008, 03:51 PM
I know mates like that................

It'll be double or quits on next year's CL, or the Superbowl, or the world tiddly-winks championship :laugh:
LOL. Yea. He's sent me a couple test messages testing my knowledge in Mexican cuss words. I'm sure I'll get offered a triple or nothing on the next Mexico /US friendly or worse like you said.

Kapaibro
06-29-2008, 03:54 PM
And hugs for the team from Juan Carlos and Sofia

Den21vsBal19
06-29-2008, 04:00 PM
LOL. Yea. He's sent me a couple test messages testing my knowledge in Mexican cuss words. I'm sure I'll get offered a triple or nothing on the next Mexico /US friendly or worse like you said.
Ah well......................only two weeks 'til players start to return for pre-season training ;)

Kapaibro
06-29-2008, 04:03 PM
Soccer players should take their shirts off more often.

They're ripped! Like greyhounds! And the Germans are tall too!

Flatinum
06-29-2008, 04:19 PM
Ah well......................only two weeks 'til players start to return for pre-season training ;)

And only two months away from the start of WC 2010 qualifying, joining all the other continents who've already started. I think soccer players get the least time off of any pro athletes.

Broncospsycho77
06-29-2008, 04:26 PM
Great match. Europeans know how to do a trophy celebration, too. Respect towards the second place team, and then a beautiful display when Spain rose the trophy, with all of the flares and fireworks (not too much) on that awesome stage/podium. Congrats.

Den21vsBal19
06-29-2008, 04:36 PM
Soccer players should take their shirts off more often.

They're ripped! Like greyhounds! And the Germans are tall too!

Cheered you up some has it? ;)

You've got to remember some of these guys will run 15-16 kms in a game :eek:

And only two months away from the start of WC 2010 qualifying, joining all the other continents who've already started. I think soccer players get the least time off of any pro athletes.

It is absolutely crazy at times..............no wonder some of them go slightly off the rails

Devilspawn
06-29-2008, 05:53 PM
WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO! :elefant: :elefant:

FINALLY! :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Den21vsBal19
06-29-2008, 05:58 PM
WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO! :elefant: :elefant:

FINALLY! :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:
I take it you're having a good time? ;)

Devilspawn
06-29-2008, 07:06 PM
I take it you're having a good time? ;)
Hells to the yeah. :elefant:

Casillas deserved that one. He and Thierry Henry are my favs of all time, although El Nino is climbing my charts. Even though I have a dislike for Aragones, it was good to see him go out on top. We look strong for a great World Cup run. :beer: Again.

Kapaibro
06-30-2008, 01:34 AM
Well, the locals were surprisingly well behaved.

The noise had died down by 12.30

Congrats again to Spain

Den21vsBal19
06-30-2008, 06:57 AM
Hells to the yeah. :elefant:

Casillas deserved that one. He and Thierry Henry are my favs of all time, although El Nino is climbing my charts. Even though I have a dislike for Aragones, it was good to see him go out on top. We look strong for a great World Cup run. :beer: Again.
Spain deserved that one, they played the best football overall in the tournamet, and were the better side in the final :salute:

I've got to admit, I had my doubts when we signed el Nino, but he's repeatedly served up a helping of humble pie :laugh:

Speaking of food, I see Lehman has being moaning about the referee being 'biased & arrogant' (Herr Kettle, meet Herr Pot), and that Torres will never bee nin the same league as Henry..........

Anyone for some Sauerkraut? ;)

Den21vsBal19
06-30-2008, 06:57 AM
Well, the locals were surprisingly well behaved.

The noise had died down by 12.30

Congrats again to Spain
So you managed some sleep then, eh?

All that worry for nothing :laugh:

Kapaibro
06-30-2008, 07:04 AM
So you managed some sleep then, eh?

All that worry for nothing :laugh:

I think maybe the lead-up partying may have worn them out! :laugh:

Den21vsBal19
06-30-2008, 07:18 AM
I think maybe the lead-up partying may have worn them out! :laugh:
So everyone is happy & tired today, eh? :laugh:

Kapaibro
06-30-2008, 07:22 AM
So everyone is happy & tired today, eh? :laugh:

Yep. They even interviewed Fernando Alonso after the game.

If Nadal takes Wimbledon too, it'll be madness!

Den21vsBal19
06-30-2008, 07:54 AM
yep. They Even Interviewed Fernando Alonso After The Game.

If Nadal Takes Wimbledon Too, It'll Be Madness!
Total Chaoooooossssssss!!!!!!!!