PDA

View Full Version : I want to see 170+ members online!!!

Reidman
09-11-2007, 02:00 AM
Ok, I know that's probably impossible with everyone having different schedules and time zones.

But maybe we could organize a Logon Across America type campaign where we set a specific time and see how many members we can get logged on this place at the same time.

It's cool to come on and see a butt load of member names down there at the bottom.....

That is all....

Watchthemiddle
09-11-2007, 03:20 AM
Ok, I know that's probably impossible with everyone having different schedules and time zones.

But maybe we could organize a Logon Across America type campaign where we set a specific time and see how many members we can get logged on this place at the same time.

It's cool to come on and see a butt load of member names down there at the bottom.....

That is all....

Just wait until we have a bad game or the draft. I remember on the other site the day that had the highest number of people logged on was after the Pitt lose in the AFC Championship game. That was then beat by the draft.

sneakers
09-11-2007, 04:16 AM
Just wait until we have a bad game or the draft. I remember on the other site the day that had the highest number of people logged on was after the Pitt lose in the AFC Championship game. That was then beat by the draft.

And that was beat by Darrent Williams unfortuantely.

BroncoBJ
09-11-2007, 05:46 AM
I want to see us go 19-0 ;)
But I always think its cool seeing how many users are online.
I dont check to much though but this site can get that many.
I have faith. :)

anton...
09-11-2007, 05:55 AM
you want too much...
________
EroticQueen (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/cam/EroticQueen/)

Reidman
03-07-2008, 11:05 PM
116 users online yesterday @ 2 pm....:D

Wasn't sure if anybody noticed or cared...

Watchthemiddle
03-07-2008, 11:41 PM

More would show up if you came around more.

:coffee:

nj10
03-08-2008, 12:07 AM
I've seen 500+ at Broncosfreak...Big win, big loss, bad draft pick, good draft pick. So on and so forth.

tubby
03-08-2008, 03:25 AM

Are you from Alaska?

Reidman
03-08-2008, 11:57 AM
Are you from Alaska?

No man. Did you read my Pm..?...

I'm from Washington state, Vancouver...

Do I remind you of somebody...??

tubby
03-08-2008, 11:59 AM

I never got a pm from you.

Yes you do. A guy I went to college with, huge broncos fan. His name was Isaiah

Reidman
03-08-2008, 12:06 PM
I never got a pm from you.

Yes you do. A guy I went to college with, huge broncos fan. His name was Isaiah

Hmm, I replied to your PM yesterday...guess it hung up or something..

Yeah my username....not very original....my name is Reid..

I would like to visit Alaska someday though.

frauschieze
03-08-2008, 01:33 PM

You lucky dog. If I was going to move any one place in this country.....Vancouver, Washington would be it. It's gorgeous out there.

Reidman
03-08-2008, 03:39 PM
You lucky dog. If I was going to move any one place in this country.....Vancouver, Washington would be it. It's gorgeous out there.

Yeah it is, I love it here. But unfortunately it's starting to get more populated than I care to see. Nice having tax free Portland across the river though for large purchases...:beer:

frauschieze
03-08-2008, 03:43 PM
Yeah it is, I love it here. But unfortunately it's starting to get more populated than I care to see. Nice having tax free Portland across the river though for large purchases...:beer:

Same thing that I'm seeing here (that's Missoula, Montana). The town as almost doubled in size in the last 10 years.

Having Portland so close to Vancouver is one of the attractions for me. Missoula is hours away from anything.

Davii
03-08-2008, 03:48 PM
Same thing that I'm seeing here (that's Missoula, Montana). The town as almost doubled in size in the last 10 years.

Having Portland so close to Vancouver is one of the attractions for me. Missoula is hours away from anything.

So you have 60 people living there in Missoula now? Damn. That's a population explosion.

frauschieze
03-08-2008, 04:07 PM
So you have 60 people living there in Missoula now? Damn. That's a population explosion.

Why you son of a......

Actually, Missoula has a population around 100,000 right now when the university isn't in session.

NameUsedBefore
03-08-2008, 06:51 PM
You'll have to wait until either:

A) A horrible draft day where we trade our picks for a mystery box.

B) Massive FBI investigation reveals Jay Cutler is actually the hitman from No Country for Old Men.

C) We win the Super Bowl!

Reidman
03-08-2008, 07:20 PM

I lived for a year in Seeley Lake, 40 or 50 miles north..I think.. of Missoula..

Yeah, it sucked driving for an hour to go to a mall or see a movie..:tsk:

frauschieze
03-08-2008, 07:25 PM
I lived for a year in Seeley Lake, 40 or 50 miles north..I think.. of Missoula..

Yeah, it sucked driving for an hour to go to a mall or see a movie..:tsk:

Northeast but close enough! All of Seeley was evacuated last year because of forest fires. And I definitely wouldn't want that drive in during the winter. Not the distance but Hwy 200 & 83 are bad enough when they are clear.

How'd you end up in Seeley Lake? That's not a place most people would move to. Have a summer cabin, yes. Actually live year round? Not so common.

Reidman
03-08-2008, 07:56 PM
Northeast but close enough! All of Seeley was evacuated last year because of forest fires. And I definitely wouldn't want that drive in during the winter. Not the distance but Hwy 200 & 83 are bad enough when they are clear.

How'd you end up in Seeley Lake? That's not a place most people would move to. Have a summer cabin, yes. Actually live year round? Not so common.

Moved there with my mom and her husband one summer from Washington (my mom used to bounce around all over). We ended up becoming caretakers for this mansion (http://www.seeleyswanpathfinder.com/pfnews/sourdough.html) on the island, have you seen it..? I swear that place was haunted but I never liked going over there at night or by myself. I think it's a conference center or something now, anyway...

I finished the 11th grade and then moved back to Vancouver....that was in 92'

Missoula and surrounding area is one of those places that sucked as a teenager but I think I could live there now, as long as it was near a lake or something...

frauschieze
03-08-2008, 08:28 PM
Moved there with my mom and her husband one summer from Washington (my mom used to bounce around all over). We ended up becoming caretakers for this mansion (http://www.seeleyswanpathfinder.com/pfnews/sourdough.html) on the island, have you seen it..? I swear that place was haunted but I never liked going over there at night or by myself. I think it's a conference center or something now, anyway...

I finished the 11th grade and then moved back to Vancouver....that was in 92'

Missoula and surrounding area is one of those places that sucked as a teenager but I think I could live there now, as long as it was near a lake or something...

I've seen that place but never been inside.

Missoula was a horrible place to be as a teenager. Nothing to do but get into trouble. It's better now now that I'm older and lamer. But ultimately, I think it would be a really good place to retire, IF you had enough money.

CHARLIEADAMSFAN
03-08-2008, 11:15 PM
im in

Escobar
03-08-2008, 11:17 PM
im in

whats good charlieadamsfan

BroncoJoe
03-10-2008, 05:06 PM
From the main forum page:

Most users ever online was 123, Today at 11:43 AM.

Did we break a record today?

frauschieze
03-10-2008, 05:08 PM
From the main forum page:

Did we break a record today?

I'm pretty sure most ever means it's a record. :D

BroncoJoe
03-10-2008, 05:09 PM

Thanks cheese. :tsk:

Tned
03-11-2008, 01:50 PM

Dang, things seem to be hopping here, and I am out of town, only getting online a few minutes a day :sad:

BOSSHOGG30
03-11-2008, 03:26 PM
If DC would come back and post a topless picture I'm sure the numbers would improve.