PDA

View Full Version : Coach McD talks about Saturday's selections and this year's draft

Denver Native (Carol)
04-24-2010, 06:20 PM
http://www.denverbroncos.com/ under video & audio

Lonestar
04-24-2010, 09:00 PM
Im sure someone will note in on of the pressers they only had 96 players on the board.

HORSEPOWER 56
04-24-2010, 09:37 PM
Im sure someone will note in on of the pressers they only had 96 players on the board.

I heard that... but I won't hold it against them this year because the draft was so much better! :D

underrated29
04-24-2010, 09:46 PM
Que someone saying -Que the haters in 5,4,3,2,1........

oh wait.:confused:

dogfish
04-24-2010, 09:57 PM
"we feel like we're a deeper team, so we might be able to recoup some of those draft picks at some point"

don't see how we'd do that other than by trading someone currently on the roster, so i would assume he means that adding the young guys we did could be the pre-amble to a trade. . . although i'd like to think he's going to evaluate everyone this year before making any moves. . .

i could see us franchising champ next year and trading him, and doom, kuper and harris are the other obvious choices (i don't buy the eddie royal paranoia). . . we did stock up on OLs, and added two young corners and a linebacker, so it's not impossible. . .

i've honestly felt for a while now that we'd probably trade harris after the year-- or if the CBA is the same, even give him a lower than max tender and see if someone steps up with an offer sheet like we did with marshall this year. . .