Jammie Kirlew
OLB, Indiana

Height: 6-1 Weight: 260
40-yard dash: 5.02 10-yard dash: 1.65
20-yard shuttle: 4.75 60-yard shuttle:
Broad jump: 9-3 225-lb. bench: 26
3-cone drill: 7.52 Vertical jump: 33
Wonderlic: 20-yard dash: 2.90
Strengths: Has the intelligence to get the best of blockers. Plays non-stop; works through the whistle. Is always the most consistent player on the field and is highly productive. Uses his height well to gain leverage and pressure the pocket. Knows his assignments and plays well against the run. Uses his quick hands to fight off blockers and plays with balance.

Weaknesses: Lacks size. Needs bulk and a stronger lower-body base. Can be swallowed up by big, athletic blockers. Is not quick off the ball. Lacks the explosiveness to get upfield that he'll need at the next level. Must add secondary pass-rush moves.

Bottom line: Every game Kirlew plays, you know what to expect out of him, and he never disappoints. He is one of the most consistent players in college football. His intensity and intelligence allow him to be disruptive in the backfield and pressure the pocket in passing situations. His skill set is average at best, and he must get stronger because of his lack of size, but he understands leverage. Kirlew would be a solid mid-round selection who could develop into a quality end.

THIS GUY HAS SOME EXPLOSION........

XfbA1IZpjek

MileHighCrew
04-24-2010, 04:17 PM
Doom 2.0

WARHORSE
04-24-2010, 04:17 PM
Lacks hEIGHt......not size at 2 siddy.

Sounds like someone who will come in with a chip on his shoulder and WOW us all. Lets go JAMMIE........I like your name already.

WARHORSE
04-24-2010, 04:19 PM
His 40 is low.......but his 10 yard split is top notch. A guy with a 10 yard split like that can play amazingly fast at the position if he has good instincts.

Sounds like a steal to me........:salute:

Shhhhhhhhh!

X men........

Scarface
04-24-2010, 05:03 PM
OLB usually take a while to develop. He'll have to bust his rear end on special teams to make the roster and develop his OLB skills over the next couple of years to start contributing on defense. The odds are definitely against him but he has a shot.

WARHORSE
04-24-2010, 05:05 PM
OLB usually take a while to develop. He'll have to bust his rear end on special teams to make the roster and develop his OLB skills over the next couple of years to start contributing on defense. The odds are definitely against him but he has a shot.

If he can drop the quarterback, which it looks like he has ability there......that will make it alot easier..........

Im wondering if his lack of height is going to be able to become a plus for him like it is Dooms. If he can learn to use his hands well, he definitely can get down and boogie in the first 10 yds.

Scarface
04-24-2010, 05:09 PM
If he can drop the quarterback, which it looks like he has ability there......that will make it alot easier..........

Im wondering if his lack of height is going to be able to become a plus for him like it is Dooms. If he can learn to use his hands well, he definitely can get down and boogie in the first 10 yds.

Doom has freakishly long arms and he uses his lack of height to get under taller tackles. Usually short OLB get eaten up by bigger longer tackles. Doom is the exception to the rule because of the length of his arms.

SmilinAssasSin27
04-24-2010, 07:05 PM
Scar, please change yer avatar message. I keep wanting to call you a throbbing "member". TIA buddy!

Scarface
04-24-2010, 07:23 PM
Scar, please change yer avatar message. I keep wanting to call you a throbbing "member". TIA buddy!

I don't really know what the heck you're talking about but if you tell me how to do it I'll change it. TIA. :)