PDA

View Full Version : Arizona fans are hillarious! :D

omac
09-11-2007, 01:09 AM
Some choice stuff here ....

http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?t=24220&page=62

The fact of the matter is, we just plain suck. We always have (exept for that '34 season or somthing when we won the championship game in front of about 1200 people) ....HISTORY......ANCENT HISTORY
It is one thing to lose a game like that to Payton Manning and the Colts, or to Tom Brady and the Pats....but to lose a game on the final drive to the Alex Smith and the 49ers is just SAD. All this talk about having a winning record, making the playoffs etc, etc, etc is just a bunch of human waste. WE ARE THE CARDINALS.....What more can we say. The rest of the NFL laugh at us.

Dammit I Am Going To Buy Every Freakin Jersey In The Nfl And Wear Them To Our Home Games Cause I Am Tired Of This ****! I'm Kidding, But God Dammit It Sounds Like A Great Idea. I'm Not Blaming Anyone Anymore, We Just Don't Know How To Win And That Is It. We Did Play Hard But Who Cares If You Can't Finish The Game. I Gotta Take My Hat Off To A Franchise That Is Used To Winning And With Bill Walsh's Ghost We Had No Chance With Joe Montan....i Mean Alex Smith At The Helm!

I think we all need to realize....our team is jinxed....we can't win...we don't know how to win...and our next 5 games are brutal!!! Just looked....SEATTLE, BALT, PITT, ST LOUIS and CAROLINA....ALL GOOD DEFENSES except St. Louis....but man...I see Whiz wishing he stayed in Pittsburgh, Lienart wishing he came out in 2005....Edge taking less money to stay in Indy...Ftizgerald Begging for a trade....We are just not a winning franchise....and the Bidwills...are making money knowing...they are cursed!

I noticed there's no SMACK forum, which is probably a good thing. It wouldn't be any fun ....

BroncoFan: Cardinals suck!

CardinalFan: Yes, and your point is ...?

:D

Skywalker
09-11-2007, 01:13 AM
Dammit I Am Going To Buy Every Freakin Jersey In The Nfl And Wear Them To Our Home Games Cause I Am Tired Of This ****! I'm Kidding, But God Dammit It Sounds Like A Great Idea

You know, I saw their fans doing that already last year.

My uncle lives in Arizona so he has season tickets and I went to the Bronco/Cardinal game last december.

I wore my Champ jersey when I went, and I saw some Cardinal fans wearing Chad Johnson, McNabb, etc.

And the funniest part was there were more Bronco fans than Cardinal ones there :laugh: If not more, it was for sure split 50/50

sneakers
09-11-2007, 01:13 AM
At least they are still caring enough to watch the games.

omac
09-11-2007, 01:26 AM
You know, I saw their fans doing that already last year.

My uncle lives in Arizona so he has season tickets and I went to the Bronco/Cardinal game last december.

I wore my Champ jersey when I went, and I saw some Cardinal fans wearing Chad Johnson, McNabb, etc.

And the funniest part was there were more Bronco fans than Cardinal ones there :laugh: If not more, it was for sure split 50/50

Hehehe. :D They have a cool sense of humour, though.

That was a heartbreaking game. Their defense couldn't close it out. I don't get how they don't win, that team is loaded with talent. :confused:

topscribe
09-11-2007, 01:26 AM
I could look high and low, and probably never find all six of the Cardinals fans here in Tucson . . .

-----

SR
09-11-2007, 01:43 AM
I could look high and low, and probably never find all six of the Cardinals fans here in Tucson . . .

-----

So that's where you live! (I used to live off of Kolb and Snyder).

I've been a Cards fan second to the Broncos since I was 5 years old. It sucks seeing them lose all the time, but I stand by my statement that the near future for the Cardinals is bright.

DenBronx
09-11-2007, 02:02 AM
the cardinals are pretty stacked at talent...it amazes me why they dont win more games. boldin and fitz are maybe in the top 3 wrs cores in the league. edge has been a pretty solid back and lienart has been pretty good too.

but i think san francisco has a better all around team. gore was shut down tonight though.

SR
09-11-2007, 02:04 AM
the cardinals are pretty stacked at talent...it amazes me why they dont win more games. boldin and fitz are maybe in the top 3 wrs cores in the league. edge has been a pretty solid back and lienart has been pretty good too.

but i think san francisco has a better all around team. gore was shut down tonight though.

AZ has the team on paper. It's just a matter of them adjusting to the new coaches and putting the chemistry together. If they can finish 9-7 with a strong divisional record this year they could possibly make the playoffs. The NFC being as weak as it is will allow some teams that don't make it every year to get in this year.

omac
09-11-2007, 08:46 AM
One thing that really hurts them are the ridiculous amount of penalties they get. They need to be much more disciplined about that.

xX-Bronco-Xx
09-11-2007, 07:17 PM

-----

Hahahahaha six your kidding yourself Tops, theres got to be only 2-3 :lol:

Skywalker
09-11-2007, 09:12 PM
That was a heartbreaking game. Their defense couldn't close it out. I don't get how they don't win, that team is loaded with talent. :confused:

If Eric Green had recovered that fumble in the endzone to end the game, they would have.

But he tried to pick it up instead of falling on it, so it ended up bouncing to a 49er

Bad luck :(

B~ly~n~ch~amp
09-11-2007, 09:57 PM
I try to root for them being I live here and all....

This is what it boils down to....Bill Bidwell needs to die in order for the franchise to have a chance....

He cried FOREVER about needing a NFL stadium in order to put a winning product on the field....well Bill, here we are in your second season in the DOPEST stadium in the world and my gut is telling me it aint gonna make a bit of difference!

The Cards have some MONSTER players....Edge, Fitz, Q, Adrian Wilson, Leinart, etc.

They addressed the O-Line (the GLARING week spot on their team year in and year out) this past off-season (a couple free agent signings and the drafting of Levi Brown)....

If Wisenhunt can't turn this program around....I will stand by my word and not waiver (I am kinda believing that they may turn their fortunes around this season :eek:)....if the Cards continue to struggle with a new coaching staff (AGAIN), a revamped O-Line, a franchise QB, two DOPE WR's and one of the best RB in the game....BILL BIDWELL NEEDS TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!

omac
09-11-2007, 09:59 PM
If Eric Green had recovered that fumble in the endzone to end the game, they would have.

But he tried to pick it up instead of falling on it, so it ended up bouncing to a 49er

Bad luck :(

Dang, everybody thinks they can just pick it up and run. Just get possesion first.

I was watching the feed, then it got cut with about a minute and a half left in regulation.