PDA

View Full Version : Adopt a Bronco?

Retired_Member_001
04-28-2008, 04:58 PM
With the NFL Draft being held a couple of days ago and a bunch of new players entering their Broncos career, many posters will want to pick a new adoptee. My question is, will Adopt a Bronco start when the final roster is released as usual?

Also, who will be in charge of taking care of the picks?

TXBRONC
04-29-2008, 10:12 AM
With the NFL Draft being held a couple of days ago and a bunch of new players entering their Broncos career, many posters will want to pick a new adoptee. My question is, will Adopt a Bronco start when the final roster is released as usual?

Are you volunteering Wookiee? :D

frauschieze
04-29-2008, 10:19 AM
Is it just keeping a list of who's got what Bronco?

Retired_Member_001
04-29-2008, 04:53 PM
Are you volunteering Wookiee? :D

I was not volunteering actually.

If no one else were to do it I may consider it.

:D

Nomad
04-29-2008, 08:15 PM
Do we still keep the same player at the beginning of the season (as long as he's a BRONCO) or does adopt-a-BRONCO start new each season.

Broncospsycho77
04-29-2008, 08:37 PM
I was not volunteering actually.

If no one else were to do it I may consider it.

:D

Thanks for volunteering then :laugh:

Retired_Member_001
04-30-2008, 08:54 AM
Thanks for volunteering then :laugh:

:laugh:

I've never done it before.

It would probably be better if someone with more experience does it.

Colorado4Life
04-30-2008, 05:01 PM
Lets adopt a cheerleader.

BroncoBJ
04-30-2008, 05:04 PM
I don't know. Someone did the adopt-A-Bronco last year and then they failed to keep it up to date and Topscribe pm'd me and ask if I wanted to take over so I did. But usually we have a new adopt-A-Bronco thread each year. :salute:
So I just figured that what everyone else wants now should just wait anyways until after the Final Roster is determined.

I wouldn't mind doing it again but if someone else feels like it then thats cool too.

:elefant:

Day1BroncoFan
04-30-2008, 05:28 PM
Can more than one person adopt the same player?

topscribe
05-01-2008, 07:49 PM
I don't know. Someone did the adopt-A-Bronco last year and then they failed to keep it up to date and Topscribe pm'd me and ask if I wanted to take over so I did. But usually we have a new adopt-A-Bronco thread each year. :salute:
So I just figured that what everyone else wants now should just wait anyways until after the Final Roster is determined.

I wouldn't mind doing it again but if someone else feels like it then thats cool too.

Do it. :coffee:

I want Lichtensteiger.

-----

Mike
05-02-2008, 08:13 AM
Can more than one person adopt the same player?

I think usually 2-3 different members can adopt the same player.

Day1BroncoFan
05-02-2008, 10:42 AM
I think usually 2-3 different members can adopt the same player.

When do we start?

Mike
05-02-2008, 11:17 AM
When do we start?

I think the best time to start is once the final roster has been set.

*Atwater*
05-03-2008, 02:56 AM

My bad I was the one that started the Adopt-A-Bronco thing last year and failed to update it. :behindsofa:

ChampWJ
05-03-2008, 01:42 PM
What actually happens when one "adopts" a Bronco?

honz
05-05-2008, 11:16 PM
What actually happens when one "adopts" a Bronco?
Yeah, I thought it was just some random thing to show which player you like the best...but is there some other meaning?

Tned
05-06-2008, 07:02 AM

Last year it was way organized and we even had two threads going. I think this year we should try and get it better organized, with people knowing ahead of time when it was going to start, so they have a fair shot at getting their favorite Bronco.

TXBRONC
05-06-2008, 10:12 PM
Last year it was way organized and we even had two threads going. I think this year we should try and get it better organized, with people knowing ahead of time when it was going to start, so they have a fair shot at getting their favorite Bronco.

I don't think you'll have worry about beating anyone to the punch for Cecil Sapp. :D

Tned
05-07-2008, 06:53 AM
I don't think you'll have worry about beating anyone to the punch for Cecil Sapp. :D

Well, I don't usually draft the 'highly desired' players, but for those that want the Cutler/Bailey/Marshalls, I would like them to get a good chance.

Anyone heard if Cedric Cobbs is being invited back to camp, he would be my first pick!!

pnbronco
05-08-2008, 05:10 PM

You did a great job, so I think you should again. :D