PDA

View Full Version : How would you feel about boycotting E!SPN?

lex
09-10-2007, 11:58 PM
We could avoid them entirely or refuse to post them in thread titles. It just seems like they are almost universally hated. But since they kind of have a monopoly on their niche its hard to avoid them altogether so maybe we could conduct a "low intensity" boycott by committing to omit them from our subtitles. Does this appeal to anyone? Does it seem doable? Thoughts?

Chica_Ang
09-10-2007, 11:59 PM
can you tell me more about why you feel like this? :confused:

SR
09-11-2007, 12:00 AM
No offense, but that's stupid. You can't really think that your ideas would do any harm to the biggest GLOBAL sports conglomorate (sp?) on the planet. You can't screw with a company that is owned by Disney.

lex
09-11-2007, 12:04 AM
can you tell me more about why you feel like this? :confused:

I dislike them for a variety of reasons. But among them is that they are careless in their reporting and also they intentionally annoy people. Since they try to stir the pot so readily and since they area so careless why give them acknowledment upfront? Their name should be subdued and pushed to the background if mentioned at all? And I know Im not the only one who objects to E!SPN.

lex
09-11-2007, 12:05 AM
No offense, but that's stupid. You can't really think that your ideas would do any harm to the biggest GLOBAL sports conglomorate (sp?) on the planet. You can't screw with a company that is owned by Disney.

Who says Im trying to do harm? Its more like ignore them to some extent by subdueing their name.

sneakers
09-11-2007, 12:55 AM

Its not about trying to take down the company, it's about taking a stance. It's more about the effect it has on a person versus the affect it has on the company.

Edit: I really don't like espn.com. Everytime you find a good article, it says "insider's only".

SR
09-11-2007, 01:47 AM
Its not about trying to take down the company, it's about taking a stance. It's more about the effect it has on a person versus the affect it has on the company.

Edit: I really don't like espn.com. Everytime you find a good article, it says "insider's only".

username: jdaz65
password: jad1184

You can use mine.

DenBronx
09-11-2007, 02:06 AM
i really dont care what they say about the broncos or if they choose to ignore a fantastic game like we had yesterday only to see them talking about randy moss in new england every 2 seconds. football season just started man.....if you want some love for being a bronco fan then spend more time in broncos forums.

and get a hobby....if this is it then get a job! :playball: