PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone think Tebow will hold out?

Tebow4Ever
04-23-2010, 08:01 PM
Just curious if anyone thinks he will hold out from camp.His character and personality makes it hard to think so.However we aren't in the loop.I hope he signs as quickly as possible.I thought it was awesome that he is wanting to stay at a local hotel so that he can start studying.

SR
04-23-2010, 08:06 PM
No. Tim Tebow won't hold out. He's the type of guy to take what is given to him and be grateful for it. Now, hopefully he can throw the goddamn football and be a good QB in the NFL. I'm tired of our first round picks not panning out.

GEM
04-23-2010, 08:06 PM
Not from what he said on 104.3, he was on and stated that he won't hold out and just wants to get into camp and play football.

Northman
04-23-2010, 08:07 PM
He's a third stringer so no, he wont hold out. lol

Tebow4Ever
04-23-2010, 08:11 PM
Not from what he said on 104.3, he was on and stated that he won't hold out and just wants to get into camp and play football.

So he did an interview with the radio station? Still in town then.

sneakers
04-23-2010, 08:19 PM
Doesn't seem like the kind of person who would....unless the broncos are going to massively underball him.

lgenf
04-23-2010, 08:28 PM
doesn't it usually fall in line after the first guy signs, then 2 knows what he can get and so on then so on

or is that only for the top 10 guys

rocks
04-23-2010, 08:32 PM
No. His agent might try to but Tebow told the Broncos what he wants to do today. Get the playbook and start working.

JONtheBRONCO
04-23-2010, 08:55 PM
Just curious if anyone thinks he will hold out from camp.His character and personality makes it hard to think so.However we aren't in the loop.I hope he signs as quickly as possible.I thought it was awesome that he is wanting to stay at a local hotel so that he can start studying.

Not only is he staying in a hotel tonight. He's staying in Denver until mini camp starts. And he is paying his own money to stay even longer because NFL rules permit a club only to fly and shelter the player for the press conference. Tebow is staying longer because he wants to get started. Get better.

WARHORSE
04-23-2010, 09:01 PM
Only thing hes going to hold out is his hand to shake after he signs his contract and gets into camp.

atwater27
04-23-2010, 09:01 PM
Tebow4Ever LMAO! Are you dating him? I mean, I could understand Tebow Rocks or T-bone or something like that, but not something a preteen would write on a tree about their love interest.

Italianmobstr7
04-23-2010, 09:03 PM
Not only is he staying in a hotel tonight. He's staying in Denver until mini camp starts. And he is paying his own money to stay even longer because NFL rules permit a club only to fly and shelter the player for the press conference. Tebow is staying longer because he wants to get started. Get better.

He said today that he'll be flying back to Florida because NFL rules won't permit him to stay in Denver. He said it in his press conference. Guess we'll see what happens.

Tebow4Ever
04-23-2010, 09:10 PM
Tebow4Ever LMAO! Are you dating him? I mean, I could understand Tebow Rocks or T-bone or something like that, but not something a preteen would write on a tree about their love interest.

Just showing support to a great person and player.no need to go down that road atwater.

jhildebrand
04-23-2010, 09:24 PM

God will give him a sign.

CoachChaz
04-23-2010, 09:32 PM
Just showing support to a great person and player.no need to go down that road atwater.

Ignore him...its the only road he knows

Italianmobstr7
04-23-2010, 09:33 PM

No.

atwater27
04-23-2010, 10:18 PM
Ignore him...its the only road he knows

Oh come on Coach... I am sure you could change your username to something more lovey dovey too, like IheartMcD.

sakic_avs
04-23-2010, 10:22 PM
You should use IheartCutler.

compucomp
04-23-2010, 10:25 PM
Gives us a convenient excuse to get rid of the failure if he does.

honz
04-23-2010, 10:26 PM
The only thing Tebow is holding out is his finger because he has to fart.

BroncoBJ
04-24-2010, 01:42 AM
Doubt he holds out. Love listening to him today on 104.3 the fan. When he said " I dont want to hold out, I want to play football and I want to play it today"

or something like that. This kid will be special :salute:

Broncolingus
04-24-2010, 02:43 AM
No...

...and he'd better not anyway.

arapaho2
04-24-2010, 11:23 AM

why would he hold out?.....he was projected a late second to 3rd round pick before the broncos made the reach of th year and took him at 25....he's gonna make alot more moola from it ...no need to hold out

T.K.O.
04-24-2010, 11:52 AM
did anyone else notice how much tebow looked and sounded like mcD at his presser?
it was weird.....

Tned
04-24-2010, 12:08 PM

I think it all depends on how 'blessed' we make him with our initial offer.... ;)