PDA

View Full Version : Live Press Conference Today 4-23

Denver Native (Carol)
04-23-2010, 12:13 PM
http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.php?id=349&videoID=2816&type=broncosTV&year=&month=

First-round pick Demaryius Thomas will meet the media at approximately 11:45 a.m. MDT. Watch the rookie's press conference live here.

Italianmobstr7
04-23-2010, 12:21 PM
And at 2:00 EST Tim Tebow will have his live press conference as well on ESPN and on denverbroncos.com

Denver Native (Carol)
04-23-2010, 12:45 PM
And at 2:00 EST Tim Tebow will have his live press conference as well on ESPN and on denverbroncos.com

I have a feeling the press conference will be delayed, as one of the local stations here reported that Tebow will be delayed getting into Denver, because of the weather.

GEM
04-23-2010, 12:48 PM
Here, let me save some people the time to type this:

I hope McDaniels stubs his mouth on a doorknob so we don't have to listen to that little jackass speak about my beloved Broncos......:anger: :anger: :anger:

I hope Tim Tebow finds himself too occupied with a hooker to find his way to a podium, maybe she can teach him some mechanics. He's the death of my beloved Broncos. :anger: :anger: :anger:

Now excuse me, I have a cliff to jump off of.

SOCALORADO.
04-23-2010, 12:48 PM
I have a feeling the press conference will be delayed, as one of the local stations here reported that Tebow will be delayed getting into Denver, because of the weather.

http://mylordandmyblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/superman.jpg

Nothing delays Tebow, man.

SOCALORADO.
04-23-2010, 12:49 PM

I hope McDaniels stubs his mouth on a doorknob so we don't have to listen to that little jackass speak about my beloved Broncos......:anger: :anger: :anger:

I hope Tim Tebow finds himself too occupied with a hooker to find his way to a podium, maybe she can teach him some mechanics. He's the death of my beloved Broncos. :anger: :anger: :anger:

..............dork.

Zweems56
04-23-2010, 12:51 PM
Tim Tebow's official introduction at the Broncos' Dove Valley headquarters has been delayed.

Tebow, selected by the Broncos with the 25th pick of the first round in Thursday's NFL draft, was originally scheduled to meet with Denver-area media at noon today. The press conference — which will be jammed with media types — is now expected between 2-2:30 p.m.

Today will not be Tebow's first visit to Dove Valley. Last week, the former Florida quarterback made Denver a priority stop on his predraft tour of NFL teams. Tebow spent several hours inside the Broncos's headquarters and left by midafternoon.

Denver Native (Carol)
04-23-2010, 12:53 PM
Latest up date on BM - I would HOPE they meant 12:30 pm, not am as follows:

Live Press Conference

First-round pick Demaryius Thomas will meet the media at approximately 12:30 a.m. MDT. Watch the rookie's press conference live here.

SOCALORADO.
04-23-2010, 12:53 PM
Tim Tebow's official introduction at the Broncos' Dove Valley headquarters has been delayed.

Tebow, selected by the Broncos with the 25th pick of the first round in Thursday's NFL draft, was originally scheduled to meet with Denver-area media at noon today. The press conference — which will be jammed with media types — is now expected between 2-2:30 p.m.

Today will not be Tebow's first visit to Dove Valley. Last week, the former Florida quarterback made Denver a priority stop on his predraft tour of NFL teams. Tebow spent several hours inside the Broncos's headquarters and left by midafternoon.

Well.............................then it was because of something his evil arch supervillan nemesis GEM did! She like Kryptonite to him!

topscribe
04-23-2010, 12:55 PM

:lol:

-----

Zweems56
04-23-2010, 12:56 PM
Press conference is streaming live now. No one's up yet though, and sounds like the room is empty of press.

Denver Native (Carol)
04-23-2010, 01:00 PM
Live Press Conference

First-round pick Demaryius Thomas will meet the media at approximately 12 noon MDT. Watch the rookie's press conference live here.

Latest on BM - there is now activity in the room, so who knows for sure what time

Zweems56
04-23-2010, 01:00 PM
Press conference is streaming live now. No one's up yet though, and sounds like the room is empty of press.

Woop, there we go. Mic wasn't working. Now it sounds like a bit of a packed house. Also, I need microphone boy's job. I do that shit at the school i work at all day long. Might as well do it for the Broncos.

Northman
04-23-2010, 01:07 PM
Where's mr. wonderful?

Denver Native (Carol)
04-23-2010, 01:09 PM
Rod Mackey is talking on Ch9 from Broncos headquarters. The latest is Demaryius will talk around 12:30, and Tim somewhere between 2 - 3, if Rod is correct, as the plane Tim is on is circling around DIA.

topscribe
04-23-2010, 01:18 PM
Rod Mackey is talking on Ch9 from Broncos headquarters. The latest is Demaryius will talk around 12:30, and Tim somewhere between 2 - 3, if Rod is correct, as the plane Tim is on is circling around DIA.

If we're able to hear it. It's dead silent right now . . .

-----

topscribe
04-23-2010, 01:23 PM
Well, they're not all dead. I saw the camera move . . .

-----

Zweems56
04-23-2010, 01:23 PM
Well, they're not all dead. I saw the camera move . . .

-----

Sound is back on. They killed it so that you weren't listening to the media mumble for 30 minutes.

Northman
04-23-2010, 01:25 PM
Thomas was so excited it took him 10 minutes to get to the podium after being announced. lmao

Zweems56
04-23-2010, 01:25 PM
Thomas was so excited it took him 10 minutes to get to the podium after being announced. lmao

LOL. a bit exaggerated on the time though.

Italianmobstr7
04-23-2010, 01:30 PM
Funny that he struggled w/ question about how he knows he's better than Dez. He said "I know I'm a better person than Dez, better receiver too. Bigger, faster, stronger"

Zweems56
04-23-2010, 01:30 PM
Dude needs some public speaking lessons.

Also, was that it? I turned my head for a second, and he was out of the frame.

Northman
04-23-2010, 01:35 PM
Dude needs some public speaking lessons.

Also, was that it? I turned my head for a second, and he was out of the frame.

My sentiments exactly. This kid really does look like he believes in himself. He is very uninteresting and i hope that on gameday he is a little more excited. I dont care that he's not a diva but damn dude, show me a little something. :lol:

Denver Native (Carol)
04-23-2010, 01:36 PM

GEM - there should be many on here indebted to you for the rest of their lives, as you have saved them sooooooooo many minutes out of their lives, by wrapping up everything they would have said over, and over, and over :salute:

Northman
04-23-2010, 01:38 PM
GEM - there should be many on here indebted to you for the rest of their lives, as you have saved them sooooooooo many minutes out of their lives, by wrapping up everything they would have said over, and over, and over :salute:

Quit kissing ass.

Zweems56
04-23-2010, 01:38 PM
My sentiments exactly. This kid really does look like he believes in himself. He is very uninteresting and i hope that on gameday he is a little more excited. I dont care that he's not a diva but damn dude, show me a little something. :lol:

Im sure he's a bit more interesting off of camera. He was a WR for a run dominated offense in college. He's not really used to the spotlight, methinks. I'm sure he'll grow into his own. Also, this from darrell Reid

Just Met The 1st Of Our 1st Rd Picks: Damaryius Thomas. Seems Like A Good Kid. He Reminds A lot Of... Well I Guess Dats Obvious...

SOCALORADO.
04-23-2010, 01:41 PM

NaNaNa Nope. NO way.
It's one or the other.
You either get the diva, stupid looking, childish immature faces of Marshall with those Micheal Irvin answers, or you get absolutely no emotion. Just terminator responses.
I will take "I'll be back" everyday of the week, and twice on sun.

Northman
04-23-2010, 01:43 PM
NaNaNa Nope. NO way.
It's one or the other.
You either get the diva, stupid looking, childish immature faces of Marshall with those Micheal Irvin answers, or you get absolutely no emotion. Just terminator responses.
I will take "I'll be back" everyday of the week, and twice on sun.

Ok, so we got Jerry Rice. I can live with that. But he does need help with speeches. Even Rice knew how to talk in front of a camera.

SOCALORADO.
04-23-2010, 01:44 PM
Ok, so we got Jerry Rice. I can live with that. But he does need help with speeches. Even Rice knew how to talk in front of a camera.

OK. Tebow will help him form complete sentences. He should have some free time.....

Northman
04-23-2010, 01:45 PM
OK. Tebow will help him form complete sentences. He should have some free time.....

LOTS of it. :lol:

topscribe
04-23-2010, 01:45 PM

All I care is whether they drafted a football player.

I don't care if he's not Paul Harvey.

----

Northman
04-23-2010, 01:46 PM

----

Who's Paul Harvey?

SOCALORADO.
04-23-2010, 01:50 PM

----

I think alot of folks are expecting some stupid diva, TO talk like Marshall used to bring to these.
Instead its a nervous kid who just wants to start practice.
I think Thomas will do his talking on the field, and i gotta say, i am good with that.

slim
04-23-2010, 01:57 PM
Who's Paul Harvey?

:tsk:

Northman
04-23-2010, 01:58 PM
:tsk:

Must of been before my time. :lol: