PDA

View Full Version : A site for Tebow Haters...

BroncoBJ
04-23-2010, 03:48 AM
Well I don't want this to be another flaming thread on Tebow and what not. But I know some here arn't happy with it. Honestly, I like it. Couldn't ask for a better Human being to rep the Broncos uniform. I really think all Bronco fans are going to be happy with him. He is the complete opposite of Jay in terms of attitude. I welcome in to Denver with open arms :salute:

But I came across this site that actually made me laugh. All funny humor imo:

www.tebowhaters.com

So if you want to check it out, go ahead. But why would someone hate Tebow? He's a great guy, great christian. So why would anyone hate him? Its because people hate Greatness. Bottom line. Can't wait til nfl teams and opposing fans start hating him as well.

God Bless :salute:

DenBronx
04-23-2010, 03:57 AM
more of a reason why i hope this kid kicks ass.

BigBroncLove
04-23-2010, 04:04 AM
If you had a monopoly on christian-eeee-ness in the metro denver area and you didn't want anyone stealing your thing it's possible that person might hate tim tebow because....

http://i26.tinypic.com/2lldaub.jpg

BroncoBJ
04-23-2010, 04:08 AM
more of a reason why i hope this kid kicks ass.

Same. It would be great to have him come in and prove everyone wrong. And I'm probably sure that if some team like Pitt or Oakland even :lol: .. or any team drafted him. I would probably hate him if he suceeded and if he sucked then I would talk trash. Thats just how it is.

And I'm happy to have him in Denver. Time to prove the haters wrong :rockon:

LordTrychon
04-23-2010, 04:10 AM
I doubt Tim Tebow because it makes him better and he thanks me for it.

In that way... he and I are closer than you supporters of Tebow will ever be.

It's a special bond.

BigBroncLove
04-23-2010, 04:11 AM

It's a special bond.

Instant Classic.... :beer:

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
04-23-2010, 04:34 AM
I have never, ever, ever cared for Tim Tebow. But Now I have to, he's a Bronco now. So I, KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128, Hereby jump on the tim tebow bandwagon, no matter how much it pains me to do so. (Ignore the shitty music)
INxqYDAFSQ8&

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
04-23-2010, 04:36 AM
Even if he's limited his whole career to wildcat and special teams, he'll be a good presence and always work hard. He'll also bring tooooooons of fans and money so pat bowlen can buy a competent scouting crew. I keed, I keed.

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
04-23-2010, 04:38 AM
All 51 of his touchdowns
OsditoWmwNM

ursamajor
04-23-2010, 04:52 AM
My thoughts on Tebow-you have to let him develop. And if given the opportunity to work out/develop his fundamentals, he will become a beast. But if he is forced to start to early, it could backfire.

ursamajor
04-23-2010, 05:06 AM
Well I don't want this to be another flaming thread on Tebow and what not. But I know some here arn't happy with it. Honestly, I like it. Couldn't ask for a better Human being to rep the Broncos uniform. I really think all Bronco fans are going to be happy with him. He is the complete opposite of Jay in terms of attitude. I welcome in to Denver with open arms :salute:

But I came across this site that actually made me laugh. All funny humor imo:

www.tebowhaters.com

So if you want to check it out, go ahead. But why would someone hate Tebow? He's a great guy, great christian. So why would anyone hate him? Its because people hate Greatness. Bottom line. Can't wait til nfl teams and opposing fans start hating him as well.

God Bless :salute:

http://tebowhaters.com/2010/03/25/religion-tim-tebow-angers-fellow-nfl-recruits-with-prayer-request.aspx

That one pissed me off. Whoever that other player was is completely classless, and probably has some off field issues.

On a side note, I am jealous that my wife's team got the best defensive player in the draft. But I am happy for her as well.

Northman
04-23-2010, 07:32 AM

It's a special bond.

Bwhahahahahahahaaha. Awesome.

Northman
04-23-2010, 07:35 AM
http://tebowhaters.com/2010/03/25/religion-tim-tebow-angers-fellow-nfl-recruits-with-prayer-request.aspx

That one pissed me off. Whoever that other player was is completely classless, and probably has some off field issues.

Its not classless if you dont believe in praying or religion in general. Maybe he could worded it much different but i have no problem with someone declining to have him pray.

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
04-23-2010, 07:53 AM
It's actually kinda classless to expect a bunch of guys to pray with you, you have no Idea what their beliefs and convictions are and you should never expect them to share yours.

SOCALORADO.
04-23-2010, 08:00 AM
Tebow will start week 1 of the upcoming season.
Orton will be traded shortly for a bag of Doritos. (cool ranch)

Nomad
04-23-2010, 08:04 AM
The random hottie chic in the photo on the site is HOT!!!!:whoah:

Lancane
04-23-2010, 08:06 AM
Tebow will start week 1 of the upcoming season.
Orton will be traded shortly for a bag of Doritos. (cool ranch)

Tebow is going to sit for two maybe three seasons. Orton will be traded to Oakland for a third round pick, and Quinn will start for at least the next two seasons.

Dirk
04-23-2010, 08:11 AM
I don't see Tebow starting until next year. Depending on how Quinn looks in training camp will determine if he surplants Orton.

I still see Orton as our starter and Tebow learning for at least a year.

Nomad
04-23-2010, 08:15 AM
Tebow is going to sit for two maybe three seasons. Orton will be traded to Oakland for a third round pick, and Quinn will start for at least the next two seasons.

What you talkin about Lancane!!:D

It's like you have a bug in the war room because this scenerio is almost to be expected!!

TXBRONC
04-23-2010, 08:20 AM
I can understand why some people are upset with pick but let's give him chance. Roger Staubach won the Heisman trophy in the 1963 as running quarterback. He wasn't known for his ability to throw the ball. If fact it took him awhile to develop into a complete quarterback.

ursamajor
04-23-2010, 08:21 AM
It's actually kinda classless to expect a bunch of guys to pray with you, you have no Idea what their beliefs and convictions are and you should never expect them to share yours.

To insult him in that manner-I think it is classless.

Northman
04-23-2010, 08:23 AM
I can understand why some people are upset with pick but let's give him chance. Roger Staubach won the Heisman trophy in the 1963 as running quarterback. He wasn't known for his ability to throw the ball. If fact it took him awhile to develop into a complete quarterback.

For me its not about giving him a chance, it just doesnt make sense to pick up a project in the first round. It doesnt help this team short term which is disappointing.

CoachChaz
04-23-2010, 08:24 AM

To keep it more recent, Rodgers and Rivers had miserable looking releases coming into the draft as well and niether of them played for a school as high profile as Florida or in a conference nearly as tough.

It's a name thing. If Sam Bradford had these issues and we drafted him, most people would be thrilled.

SOCALORADO.
04-23-2010, 08:25 AM

Tebow will start and you will like it!

Nomad
04-23-2010, 08:26 AM
To keep it more recent, Rodgers and Rivers had miserable looking releases coming into the draft as well and niether of them played for a school as high profile as Florida or in a conference nearly as tough.

It's a name thing. If Sam Bradford had these issues and we drafted him, most people would be thrilled.

Rivers still has an odd throwing motion but I consider him a damn good QB and fun to watch except when playing the BRONCOS of course!!!

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
04-23-2010, 08:27 AM
To insult him in that manner-I think it is classless.

I agree, but that's to be expected around insecure young men.

Foochacho
04-23-2010, 08:34 AM

On a side note, I am jealous that my wife's team got the best defensive player in the draft. But I am happy for her as well.

I am excited for the Tebow pick and what he may be able to bring to the field, but not happy about what we gave up for him.

People say hes a great locker room guy but I could see him causing problems too. If he was in a locker room with me trying to preach and get me to pray every day I would have to punch him in the throat. People who push their beliefs on others piss me off. This is not me hating on christians if he was pushing buddha on me he would get a broken windpipe as well.

Nomad
04-23-2010, 08:40 AM
I am excited for the Tebow pick and what he may be able to bring to the field, but not happy about what we gave up for him.

People say hes a great locker room guy but I could see him causing problems too. If he was in a locker room with me trying to preach and get me to pray every day I would have to punch him in the throat. People who push their beliefs on others piss me off. This is not me hating on christians if he was pushing buddha on me he would get a broken windpipe as well.

What makes you believe this is what he is going to do and where has it been said he forces his beliefs on people! All he has to do is say, 'if anyone wants to pray come to the circle' and I'm sure after the game he'll be in the prayer circle that both team's players participate in.

Foochacho
04-23-2010, 08:47 AM
I said I could see him causing problems. He asked a bunch of random people to pray with him at a test. That is a pretty obnoxious thing to do. I don't know if he pushes his beliefs hard on other people, but when you ask a bunch of strangers (who you know nothing about) to pray with you then you are kind of pushing it on them. It can definitely piss some people off.

Brady Quinn will get really irritated always being told he is damned for being a fag.;)

TXBRONC
04-23-2010, 08:51 AM
For me its not about giving him a chance, it just doesnt make sense to pick up a project in the first round. It doesnt help this team short term which is disappointing.

I hear ya. But I can't the player for something that he has no control over (I'm not saying you are). Hopefully over the next two days McDaniels will address those thinks that are most pressing.

SOCALORADO.
04-23-2010, 08:56 AM
I said I could see him causing problems. He asked a bunch of random people to pray with him at a test. That is a pretty obnoxious thing to do. I don't know if he pushes his beliefs hard on other people, but when you ask a bunch of strangers (who you know nothing about) to pray with you then you are kind of pushing it on them. It can definitely piss some people off.

Brady Quinn will get really irritated always being told he is damned for being a fag.;)

Dude, relax, hes not gonna force people to pray. Theres alot of guys in locker rooms all over who take a knee before and after games and throw up a prayer. Ive seen Mike Shanahan do it!! And everyone took a knee.
Ive seen tons of footage of other coaches doin it.
Tebow knows his place, and he will fit in just fine.
Jeez! relax everyone.
I believe Dawkins does the prayer before and after games right now.
Its no big deal.
Also, why is it OK for players to suddenly pray for a injured player on the field?
No one ever protests those prayers!??!?!

TXBRONC
04-23-2010, 08:56 AM

I don't about Rodgers sice I don't follow him but Rivers still has that funky ass release nevertheless he still gets it done.

Lancane
04-23-2010, 09:10 AM

I'm not going to bitch cause he believes in God and prays more then the norm, at least he has some sound moral grounding.

For everyone's information I'm a Theistic Luciferian and I don't mind that he's so religious.

Northman
04-23-2010, 09:18 AM
Also, why is it OK for players to suddenly pray for a injured player on the field?
No one ever protests those prayers!??!?!

Because their not asking everyone else to do it? :confused:

Northman
04-23-2010, 09:21 AM
I'm not going to bitch cause he believes in God and prays more then the norm, at least he has some sound moral grounding.

For everyone's information I'm a Theistic Luciferian and I don't mind that he's so religious.

That really wasnt Foo's point though Lan. There's a big difference between being religious and trying to force those around you too participate. Tebow would of been better off asking the guys if anyone would like to join him in a prayer or silent prayer. This way it doesnt infringe on other people's beliefs. Foo wasnt saying he couldnt be religious but that to mind his boundaries and those around him who may not share his views.

Lancane
04-23-2010, 09:29 AM
That really wasnt Foo's point though Lan. There's a big difference between being religious and trying to force those around you too participate. Tebow would of been better off asking the guys if anyone would like to join him in a prayer or silent prayer. This way it doesnt infringe on other people's beliefs. Foo wasnt saying he couldnt be religious but that to mind his boundaries and those around him who may not share his views.

Well, I agree that no one should push their religion on another, ever! And he would be wise to remember that, especially since a Muslim named Ryan Harris will be protecting his blindside...

But, the blast on this kid from a lot of sources is based on his deep beliefs, and I feel too many are holding that against him...that bothers me. I'm glad I got hurt while at Michigan State, I would have likely been a seventh round pick because of my religious views...lol.

rocks
04-23-2010, 11:24 AM
You guys do realize that story about him asking to pray before the test was false don't you? There were several people that came forward and said the story was bogus and the "source" never produced any witnesses.

Tebow NEVER forces his views on anyone and never will preach you unless you ask a specific question.

Ravage!!!
04-23-2010, 11:35 AM
I have never, ever, ever cared for Tim Tebow. But Now I have to, he's a Bronco now. So I, KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128, Hereby jump on the tim tebow bandwagon, no matter how much it pains me to do so. (Ignore the shitty music)
INxqYDAFSQ8&

watching taht highlight clip just made me more upset on the pick. Seriously... that entire vid was watching him run the ball. Something even the greatest running QBs couldn't do successfully (for long) in the NFL. He will NOT run over people or by them with his speed in the NFL.