PDA

View Full Version : When will tebow be our starter?

horsemeat
04-23-2010, 02:15 AM
How long do you think it will take for Tebow to become our starting qb? I don't see how anyone would invest a first round pick on a backup qb and expect to keep their job. If you believe Tebow will be a bust then how much longer does Mcdaniels keep his job?

silkamilkamonico
04-23-2010, 02:16 AM
Lmao

Hoser
04-23-2010, 03:16 AM
I'm guessing Tebow will be worked into some packages this season for maybe 5-10 snaps a game. Depending on how quickly he develops, I could see him starting as early as 2011.

I think McDaniels has vested the future of the team in Tebow, so we'll see how it goes. Honestly, I'm pretty excited :D

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
04-23-2010, 03:18 AM
At least we can honestly say 4 guys are competing for the job. Noooobody is gonna get lazy or dick around when they know they're one mistake away from being cut.

BroncoBJ
04-23-2010, 03:25 AM
I'd say probably next year. I do think Tebow will be used the way he was at Florida during his freshman year when they had Leak. And they used him a few plays during games and what not. And he will probably have a similar role to Vick had last year.

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
04-23-2010, 03:30 AM
Well at least he can add another dimension to the wildcat and play on special teams for the time being. He'll find a way to contribute as long as it doesn't involve throwing the football.

Hoser
04-23-2010, 03:40 AM
Well at least he can add another dimension to the wildcat and play on special teams for the time being. He'll find a way to contribute as long as it doesn't involve throwing the football.

He'll definitely be throwing the football this year. I'm expecting an interesting version of the "Wild Horses" we had last season with both Tebow and Orton in the backfield and Tebow has a run-pass option. Most likely used a lot in short yardage/goalline situations.

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
04-23-2010, 03:43 AM
He'll definitely be throwing the football this year. I'm expecting an interesting version of the "Wild Horses" we had last season with both Tebow and Orton in the backfield and Tebow has a run-pass option. Most likely used a lot in short yardage/goalline situations.

True. maybe getting a little help on third and short and 3rd and goal IS worth everything we gave up, since essentially that's the bane of our offense. I'm starting to come around but I'm still skeptical.

broncophan
04-23-2010, 05:29 AM
I think he was drafted to be the team chaplain......not team qb.

LordTrychon
04-23-2010, 05:41 AM
I think he was drafted to be the team chaplain......not team qb.

So... he'll be throwing the 'Hail Mary's'?

:D

ursamajor
04-23-2010, 06:02 AM
LmaoHoly crap silk. I never thought that you would be anti-Josh

Overtime
04-23-2010, 07:15 AM
I hope NEVER! i hope he gets some random desire to go be a missionary with his mommy and daddy in South America or Africa or something and he retires from football.

Tebow is a worthless piece of Florida shit, who will never cut it as an NFL QB.

i hope after this year both he and Tebow get run the **** out of Denver.

Northman
04-23-2010, 07:38 AM
At least 3 years down the road.

Broncolingus
04-23-2010, 07:42 AM

SOCALORADO.
04-23-2010, 07:49 AM
Tebow will start week 1 of the upcoming season.
Orton will be traded shortly for a 4th.

Overtime
04-23-2010, 07:52 AM
aint no one gonna give us a 4th for Orton. we'll be lucky to get a 7th Round pick for Orton IF THAT!

Nomad
04-23-2010, 08:00 AM
Tebow will start week 1 of the upcoming season.
Orton will be traded shortly for a 4th.

This will not surprise me!!

SOCALORADO.
04-23-2010, 08:11 AM
This will not surprise me!!

Told you it was gonna happen my friend. Told you all.
The whole Teobw shine was just too good for MCD to pass up.
Now for Ortons departure.

Northman
04-23-2010, 08:17 AM
So basically McD lied to another QB on the team. lmao

Italianmobstr7
04-23-2010, 08:18 AM
I'm guessing Tebow will be worked into some packages this season for maybe 5-10 snaps a game. Depending on how quickly he develops, I could see him starting as early as 2011.

I think McDaniels has vested the future of the team in Tebow, so we'll see how it goes. Honestly, I'm pretty excited :D

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Nomad
04-23-2010, 08:19 AM
Told you it was gonna happen my friend. Told you all.
The whole Teobw shine was just too good for MCD to pass up.
Now for Ortons departure.

You did! And thanks for being a BRONCO Kyle! I'll tip a Jack and 7 to you this evening!!

SOCALORADO.
04-23-2010, 08:20 AM
So basically McD lied to another QB on the team. lmao

And more importantly........he lied to US Northman, he lied to US........

Damn HIM!!!! Damn him to HELL!!!
You go to HELL Josh McDaniels!!!
You go STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!!!!!!!

(runs off into the forest hysterical)

Northman
04-23-2010, 08:31 AM
And more importantly........he lied to US Northman, he lied to US........

Damn HIM!!!! Damn him to HELL!!!
You go to HELL Josh McDaniels!!!
You go STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!!!!!!!

(runs off into the forest hysterical)

Watch out for the walking trees.

horsemeat
04-23-2010, 01:11 PM
I think Tebow will start after one season with Orton. I'm sure Orton wouldn't be too thrilled to help out the competition. I believe Tebow will be a good qb but he is not ready for immediate impact. With the aging secondary I wish we would have focused on our current weak spots. What about our oline? I thought that was the reason Moreno didn't do that great last season. I'm hoping Tebow teaches Moreno how to run without tripping over every other play, then it would be a great pick!

rocks
04-23-2010, 01:22 PM
I hope NEVER! i hope he gets some random desire to go be a missionary with his mommy and daddy in South America or Africa or something and he retires from football.

Tebow is a worthless piece of Florida shit, who will never cut it as an NFL QB.

i hope after this year both he and Tebow get run the **** out of Denver.

Ahh... An atheist who doesn't like Tebow. Who would have thought...

Overtime seems to be decent moniker for you. I bet you work a lot of overtime at McDowell's washing the lettuce...

silkamilkamonico
04-23-2010, 01:25 PM
Holy crap silk. I never thought that you would be anti-Josh

Yep. The time has come. On the flip side, it's going to make rooting for Cutler so much more easier, because I don't have to worry about making McDipShit look bad.