PDA

View Full Version : Broncos draft! What happened to oline help and everyone inluding the coach saying we needed to improve!

broken12
04-22-2010, 11:31 PM
didnt mcd say that the reason we could not convert on short yardage due to no power up front, this is a clear message to me that he is just throwing shit on the walls and checking what sticks! he defended moreno on short yardage situations and yet fails to get help up front! joke and mole, how is this clown of a qb gonna improve the oline!

camdisco24
04-22-2010, 11:34 PM
It's round one.
The draft is not over. Calm down.

G_Money
04-22-2010, 11:37 PM
VERY few non-tackles go in the first.

We need a guard and a center. We can still get em.

~G

BroncoBJ
04-22-2010, 11:37 PM
It's round one.
The draft is not over. Calm down.

This :salute:

People act like we traded our whole draft for Tebow. We got 5 picks left. People need to relax. Don't grade our whole draft after 1 day.

Complete silliness.

broken12
04-22-2010, 11:38 PM
calm down! mcd is drafting 3rd round talent in the first round, claussen is by far a better qb for the nfl! just like the pick last yr for te and cb, wasting picks reach and hope! do you really think tebow will play over dorton, and brady queen! first rounds are for players who can come in and make an impact! teabag wont we could have used a lb, guard or de! teabag is a pine rider! reminds me of the clarrett pick!

broken12
04-22-2010, 11:40 PM
This :salute:

People act like we traded our whole draft for Tebow. We got 5 picks left. People need to relax. Don't grade our whole draft after 1 day.

Complete silliness.

well we got nothing for gaining those picks is the problem! teabag, wow, stunned, and with those extra picks we could have been set up for a better future!

camdisco24
04-22-2010, 11:41 PM
calm down! mcd is drafting 3rd round talent in the first round, claussen is by far a better qb for the nfl! just like the pick last yr for te and cb, wasting picks reach and hope! do you really think tebow will play over dorton, and brady queen! first rounds are for players who can come in and make an impact! teabag wont we could have used a lb, guard or de! teabag is a pine rider! reminds me of the clarrett pick!

Oh sorry... didn't realize you attended Tebow's workouts at Dove Valley.
Like I said, we have enough pick to fill our holes, don't freak out just yet. No one knows if this Tebow thing will work out or not, but he's a proven winner so IMO its worth the risk!

BroncoBJ
04-22-2010, 11:42 PM
well we got nothing for gaining those picks is the problem! teabag, wow, stunned, and with those extra picks we could have been set up for a better future!

How can you have a better future then having Tebow has your QB?

The guy is pretty much Superman and God all in 1 uniform :salute:

Hoser
04-22-2010, 11:43 PM

Wow.

He reminds you of Clarrett? Do you not know anything about Tebow or Clarrett? MC was arrested for...

Nevermind. It's not worth it.

And to the OP, all the O-line talent I was hoping we would get was going to be in the 2nd/3rd round, so lets see how these next two rounds go first.

underrated29
04-22-2010, 11:45 PM
The Oline and LB/CB will be addressed frequently and often. Dont worry abou tit.

broken12
04-22-2010, 11:47 PM
[QUOTE=Hoser;958653]Wow.

He reminds you of Clarrett? Do you not know anything about Tebow or Clarrett? MC was arrested for...

Nevermind. It's not worth it.

And to the OP, all the O-line talent I was hoping we would get was going to be in the 2nd/3rd round, so lets see how these next two rounds go first.[/QU

ya, lol, if you think im talking about the record and personality, you foolin! mc was and had the potential to be good, if he had tebows work ethic, tebow has the chance of what! never make an nfl qb! ever! hate this pick, we could have gotten better player their, and if not trade back again! our cb arent so young and we did have to go and sign law at the end of last season so get some depth there with the potential of takng the spot of an aging vet after this year!

Italianmobstr7
04-22-2010, 11:49 PM
We'll be drafting some OL/DL/ILB/TE in our draft somewhere. Almost guaranteed. It's the end of 1 round, and I love both picks. Think these 2 are going to be the future of the Broncos and will be with us a long time.

broken12
04-22-2010, 11:51 PM
Like I said, we have enough pick to fill our holes, don't freak out just yet. No one knows if this Tebow thing will work out or not, but he's a proven winner so IMO its worth the risk!

nope, but i did see him play against pro style defense and couldnt do shit against alabama! he won from the talent around him too, not just because of him, look at some of the qbs from florida taken before were all wnners with hell of passing stats! were are the know! nfl network needs to do a show like vh1, mcd and teabag were are they now!:tsk:

arapaho2
04-23-2010, 12:30 AM

problem is we had many holes...safety..RG..C...WR...TE...NT...LBR..

we have starting position needs...you dont get better by drafting project or average players

ryan leaf was a proven winner also

jhildebrand
04-23-2010, 12:37 AM
problem is we had many holes...safety..RG..C...WR...TE...NT...LBR..

we have starting position needs...you dont get better by drafting project or average players

ryan leaf was a proven winner also

Even the most staunch McDaniels apologist is in a bit of a quandry. McDaniels picked Moreno last year when, by all accounts, we didn't need him. I am of the opinion that you never need a RB in the first.

Then we heard all season the reasons for Moreno's shortcomings i.e. the lack of a 100 yard gain or breaking the big one. We constantly heard how the line was the issue.

There were so many holes previously. He added more by moving Marshall and Scheffler recently. He replaced Cutler and Marshall tonight. Cutler has now been replaced by Orton then Simms then Brandstater then Quinn now Tebow. All of that in the span of a season.

McDaniels insisted this draft would be more organized. He insisted he would work on the line.

Pittsburgh knows a little something about running the ball in a physical fashion. They had no issue taking Pouncey in the first. What is our excuse.

In all my years watching football I have never seen a team built this way! It always starts with the lines.

In the NFL you win by running the ball and stopping the run.

arapaho2
04-23-2010, 12:43 AM
Even the most staunch McDaniels apologist is in a bit of a quandry. McDaniels picked Moreno last year when, by all accounts, we didn't need him. I am of the opinion that you never need a RB in the first.

Then we heard all season the reasons for Moreno's shortcomings i.e. the lack of a 100 yard gain or breaking the big one. We constantly heard how the line was the issue.

There were so many holes previously. He added more by moving Marshall and Scheffler recently. He replaced Cutler and Marshall tonight. Cutler has now been replaced by Orton then Simms then Brandstater then Quinn now Tebow. All of that in the span of a season.

McDaniels insisted this draft would be more organized. He insisted he would work on the line.

Pittsburgh knows a little something about running the ball in a physical fashion. They had no issue taking Pouncey in the first. What is our excuse.

In all my years watching football I have never seen a team built this way! It always starts with the lines.

In the NFL you win by running the ball and stopping the run.

i imagine the mcd nuthuggers are in group therapy trying to convince themselfs the guy knows what hes doing

6-10 here we come

jhildebrand
04-23-2010, 12:45 AM
i imagine the mcd nuthuggers are in group therapy trying to convince themselfs the guy knows what hes doing

6-10 here we come

At some point there is either acceptance that McD has now messed up or they are completely happy living in denial and turning the other cheek and telling themselves he can do no wrong! :tsk: