PDA

View Full Version : Disown a Bronco Thread.

lex
04-27-2008, 02:13 PM
Just off the top, Im going with Torain. Who do you regret is on the roster?

frauschieze
04-27-2008, 02:25 PM
Never played a down and you're ready to get rid of him. :tsk:

I look at it this way: I don't have to like every player and I don't have to think they are all All-Pros but while they are on the roster of my team, I will support them.

Dreadnought
04-27-2008, 03:11 PM
Javon Walker...

JONtheBRONCO
04-27-2008, 03:12 PM
What sound does a baby make?

BroncoJoe
04-27-2008, 03:14 PM
I have yet to see a positive post about the Broncos from lex.

r8rh8r
04-27-2008, 03:15 PM
Maybe if we traded Champ Bailey he'd like them better.

Dreadnought
04-27-2008, 03:20 PM
Tony Lilly...Ian Gold...Quentin Griffin...Danny Kanell...Tommy Maddox...

If we're going to talk about useless ex-Broncos, not a bad thread concept. If we're going to rag on guys who are currently on the roster, or, even worse, haven't played a down, then this thread is utterly worthless.

BroncoJoe
04-27-2008, 03:22 PM
Maurice Clarett, although it's debatable whether or not he was ever a "Bronco".

frauschieze
04-27-2008, 03:23 PM

If we're going to talk about useless ex-Broncos, not a bad thread concept. If we're going to rag on guys who are currently on the roster, or, even worse, haven't played a down, then this thread is utterly worthless.

I would like to give Taters a dishonorable mention.

r8rh8r
04-27-2008, 03:27 PM
Eddie Kennison, Lee Flowers

Dreadnought
04-27-2008, 03:30 PM
I would like to give Taters a dishonorable mention.

Thats harsh, Frau! I kind of have a soft spot for Taters!

...Now, Eddie Kennison is a whole 'nother level of horrible. Probably the worst Bronco ever. I should have remembered that one.

BroncoJoe
04-27-2008, 03:33 PM
Even though I loved the guy at the time, I'd include Bobby Humphrey.

BroncoWave
04-27-2008, 03:36 PM
If we could do "disown a poster" I bet I could guess who the first one off the board would be. :coffee:

frauschieze
04-27-2008, 03:36 PM
Thats harsh, Frau! I kind of have a soft spot for Taters!

...Now, Eddie Kennison is a whole 'nother level of horrible. Probably the worst Bronco ever. I should have remembered that one.

It is kinda harsh, but man, I went hoarse yelling at that guy. Personally, he just drove me nuts.

I have to agree with you on Quitterson, though.

dogfish
04-27-2008, 03:55 PM
shanahan. . . . :frusty:

OB
04-27-2008, 04:51 PM
Arod :coffee: - ooops wrong team

weazel
04-27-2008, 07:55 PM
IHOP, quitterson, Maurice "Grey Goose" Clarrett

Tned
04-27-2008, 08:23 PM

I look at it this way: I don't have to like every player and I don't have to think they are all All-Pros but while they are on the roster of my team, I will support them.

Wow, most high fived post in the history of high fives....

LoyalSoldier
04-27-2008, 08:24 PM

Can we disown a fan?

BroncoWave
04-27-2008, 08:28 PM

And rightfully so!

frauschieze
04-27-2008, 08:29 PM

I figure it makes up for some of the useless crap I usually post. ;)

BroncoWave
04-27-2008, 08:32 PM
Wow, he actually put it in his sig. Pathetic. I've NEVER been a guy to get into the "true fan" crap but this thread and his sig make me wonder.

LoyalSoldier
04-27-2008, 08:32 PM

And boy is it useles.......err...umm.... have a nice day! ;)

(Kidding of course)

Tned
04-27-2008, 08:52 PM

You post some of the prettiest, errrrr, wisest stuff on the board... ;)

Dreadnought
04-27-2008, 09:12 PM

It was a great post in its own right, and Frau is good looking, too, which makes it even better.

CrazyHorse
04-28-2008, 08:02 AM
Brian Griese, Deltha O'Neal, and Ashley Lelie.

BigDaddyBronco
04-28-2008, 08:12 AM
Eddie Kennison - how could you guess :D
Dale Carter - can I watch him get burned again
Ashley Lelie - I don't want to go over the middle
Marcus Nash - still crying over that one
Maurice Clarett - Shanny what were you thinking?

Retired_Member_001
04-28-2008, 08:15 AM
Jake "The Mistake" Plummer.

:behindsofa:

NameUsedBefore
04-28-2008, 08:21 AM
Jake "The Mistake" Plummer.

:behindsofa:

Bum bum bummmmmm...

Medford Bronco
04-28-2008, 08:35 AM

Agreed :beer:

I did not like Bill Romonawski but he did help us win two Super Bowls.

Its not like I did not like his sack of Brett Favre that caused a turnover in the game vs the Pack

GEM
04-28-2008, 09:43 AM
Sometimes I seriously wonder why some people even cheer for the Broncos....seems they never have anything positive to say. If your hand was stuck in a meat grinder would you attempt to get it out and walk away? It's so painful, no one forcing you to keep up with them.

nevcraw
04-28-2008, 09:46 AM
IHOP, quitterson, Maurice "Grey Goose" Clarrett

say what you will about MoC but atleast he knows good vodka.

lex
04-28-2008, 03:01 PM
Mike, you might want to reconcile your handiwork where admonitions are concerned and check out this thread. Its hypocracy abound.

OB
04-28-2008, 03:10 PM
Mike, you might want to reconcile your handiwork where admonitions are concerned and check out this thread. Its hypocracy abound.

Hypocrisy

:rolleyes:

:bawling:

:aetsch:

Tned
04-28-2008, 03:14 PM

Now this is breaking two rules:

1. Questioning mods decisions in public
2. Spamming - as you have posted this exact phrase in at least two threads that I have seen.

Your spazzing out over this draft has caused the mods a ton of work, so don't go and call them out in public. Capiche?

lex
04-28-2008, 03:22 PM
Now this is breaking two rules:

1. Questioning mods decisions in public
2. Spamming - as you have posted this exact phrase in at least two threads that I have seen.

Your spazzing out over this draft has caused the mods a ton of work, so don't go and call them out in public. Capiche?

How is it causing them a ton of work? When theres a draft, therse praise and criticism. Actually, theres been a considerable amount of insults that have been thrown my way for saying things that others disagree with. I dont mind taking it but it only seems to cause alarm when I dish it out.

tubby
04-28-2008, 03:23 PM

GEM
04-28-2008, 03:23 PM

OB
04-28-2008, 03:26 PM

Tned
04-28-2008, 03:41 PM
How is it causing them a ton of work? When theres a draft, therse praise and criticism. Actually, theres been a considerable amount of insults that have been thrown my way for saying things that others disagree with. I dont mind taking it but it only seems to cause alarm when I dish it out.

See my PM for your answer.

Requiem / The Dagda
04-28-2008, 03:45 PM
Lex, are you MindField?

lex
04-28-2008, 03:49 PM
Lex, are you MindField?

Tned, do you see what I was talking about in my PM?

Tned
04-28-2008, 03:50 PM

As to the topic of this thread.

Nobody.

I am a Broncos' fan.

Definition of fan: a person enthusiastic about a specified sport, pastime, or performer; devotee

I think that aptly describes me. Are their times I am upset with a decision? Yes. Did I think bringing Heimerdinger in was a horrible move, since we clearly didn't have the personel required to run the style offense he believed in? Yep. And, in the appropriate discussions, I said as much.

However, as a 'fan' I am a fan of the Broncos organization. I am a fan of the starting QB and the backup QB. The starting RB and the guys running on the practice squad.

A year or so ago when someone made up the Broncos fan cards and asked who your favorite current bronco was and mine said "All".

After over two decades, I have seen the roster turn over multiple times, and while the owner has remained the same, pretty much all of the coaching staff and trainers (besides the Greek) have come and gone.

I will not get on a message board or any place else and 'disown' a Broncos' player.

Magnificent Seven
04-28-2008, 03:53 PM

Don't forget Jeff Lewis! # 8

BroncoJoe
04-28-2008, 03:54 PM
Anyone who wears the uniform is a friend of mine. Obviously there are a few exceptions, but Shanahan normally deals with those guys (Clarett, Walker, etc.)

lex
04-28-2008, 03:54 PM
As to the topic of this thread.

Nobody.

I am a Broncos' fan.

Definition of fan: a person enthusiastic about a specified sport, pastime, or performer; devotee

I think that aptly describes me. Are their times I am upset with a decision? Yes. Did I think bringing Heimerdinger in was a horrible move, since we clearly didn't have the personel required to run the style offense he believed in? Yep. And, in the appropriate discussions, I said as much.

However, as a 'fan' I am a fan of the Broncos organization. I am a fan of the starting QB and the backup QB. The starting RB and the guys running on the practice squad.

A year or so ago when someone made up the Broncos fan cards and asked who your bronco was and mine said "All".

After over two decades, I have seen the roster turn over multiple times, and while the owner has remained the same, pretty much all of the coaching staff and trainers (besides the Greek) have come and gone.

I will not get on a message board or any place else and 'disown' a Broncos' player.

Infidel!

Dreadnought
04-28-2008, 06:24 PM
Don't forget Jeff Lewis! # 8

How could I forget Jeff Lewis...actually, pretty easily! He's vanished into that void alongside with Nathan Poole and Travis McGriff.