PDA

View Full Version : Bound to get a few extras, what about a Canadian?

mateus
04-22-2010, 09:32 PM
hey yall!

I'm originally a Packers fan, born and raised in Montreal, Canada. But with Tim Tebow officially a Denver Bronco...got to get me a jersey!

sneakers
04-23-2010, 02:32 AM
Welcome!!!!!!

But from now on we all know you are Canadian, so each sentence or statement you type must be followed by "eh". Eh?

:D

mateus
04-24-2010, 01:32 AM
Welcome!!!!!!

But from now on we all know you are Canadian, so each sentence or statement you type must be followed by "eh". Eh?

only if the rest of you continuously chant "U.S.A.!" as you type :laugh:

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
04-24-2010, 05:15 AM
...Bandwagoner

mateus
04-24-2010, 09:29 AM
...Bandwagoner

last i checked thats how most fans start, unless they are introduced to the team through family/city/friends.
so hoping i can outlive that rank with the broncos.

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
04-24-2010, 09:40 AM
last i checked thats how most fans start, unless they are introduced to the team through family/city/friends.

No, that's not how most fans start. not even close. Most fans root for the home team, or their parents team, not the one that chose the star player in the draft.

mateus
04-24-2010, 09:44 AM
No, that's not how most fans start. not even close. Most fans root for the home team, or their parents team, not the one that chose the star player in the draft.

so i guess i should cheer for the montreal allouettes of the CFL and never support an NFL team then. that makes perfect sense! :lol:

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
04-24-2010, 09:46 AM
so i guess i should cheer for the montreal allouettes of the CFL and never support an NFL team then. that makes perfect sense! :lol:

You can do whatever you want I'm just correcting you from when you said
"last time I checked that's how most people choose a team",

mateus
04-24-2010, 09:49 AM
You can do whatever you want I'm just correcting you from when you said ,

thus why i added: ''unless they are introduced to the team through family/city/friends.''

i have no broncos fans up here, sure don't live in denver. so in my case its either a championship run(wasnt a fan of the NFL back then) or a player i admire(Tebow)

ill admit im a bandwagonner right now, and like i said im hoping to outlive that.

KyleOrtonArmySoldier#128
04-24-2010, 09:54 AM
Packer fan switching to broncos fan.

That's cool man, be a bandwagoner...have fun

mateus
04-24-2010, 09:57 AM

i never switched. i love the packers in the NFC north and now ive got an AFC team to cheer for: Broncos.
i don't see whats wrong with that.:confused:

Dreadnought
04-24-2010, 10:27 AM

Just ignore him. Wwelcome aboard!

mateus
04-24-2010, 10:28 AM
Just ignore him. Wwelcome aboard!

but then how can i make him look dumb? ;)
thanks for the welcome Dreadnought, by the way, where does the name come from?

GEM
04-24-2010, 11:23 AM

Nothin like being a complete ass to a new member. :rolleyes:

Welcome to the boards mateus.

GEM
04-24-2010, 11:23 AM
i never switched. i love the packers in the NFC north and now ive got an AFC team to cheer for: Broncos.

There isn't a damn thing wrong with it. Ignore him.

GEM
04-24-2010, 11:24 AM

You feel better about yourself now? :pathetic:

mateus
04-24-2010, 11:43 AM
Nothin like being a complete ass to a new member. :rolleyes:

Welcome to the boards mateus.

thanks for the welcome Gem! :D

gnomeflinger
04-24-2010, 02:28 PM
So, how aboot those Broncos, eh?

Welcome friend from North Montana. :D

Okay, enough with the Canadian jokes

But I have to ask, are Canadians really afraid of the dark?

I'm done. Have a good time here. I sure do. :salute:

Dreadnought
04-24-2010, 09:04 PM
but then how can i make him look dumb? ;)
thanks for the welcome Dreadnought, by the way, where does the name come from?

I'm both a Bronco and Naval History fanatic, esp. the Royal Navy - HMS Dreadnought was the first all- big gun, turbine powered battleship - and on top of it she had the most badass name for a fighting ship ever IMO.

EZ choice

Denver Native (Carol)
04-24-2010, 10:28 PM

:welcome: to Broncos Forums, and :welcome: to the Broncos' family - GREAT to have you on board :salute:

mateus
04-25-2010, 11:53 AM
So, how aboot those Broncos, eh?

Welcome friend from North Montana. :D

Okay, enough with the Canadian jokes

But I have to ask, are Canadians really afraid of the dark?

I'm done. Have a good time here. I sure do. :salute:

i don't really know about that one honestly! and its the first time i hear it lol

I'm both a Bronco and Naval History fanatic, esp. the Royal Navy - HMS Dreadnought was the first all- big gun, turbine powered battleship - and on top of it she had the most badass name for a fighting ship ever IMO.

EZ choice

NICE!

:welcome: to Broncos Forums, and :welcome: to the Broncos' family - GREAT to have you on board :salute:

glad to be on board!

and well to start dispatching the bandwaggon nominer: last season when the bronco D was seriously stepping it up i snatched them up from wavers and they helped me turn my fantasy season around all the way to the championship game!
too bad a lost that one! lol

frenchfan
05-09-2010, 05:49 AM
hey yall!

I'm originally a Packers fan, born and raised in Montreal, Canada. But with Tim Tebow officially a Denver Bronco...got to get me a jersey!Don't worry, it's a cool forum here... They even accept french guys ;) :laugh:

Hey, from Montreal? I've been there 2 days some years ago when I travelled to Canada... A very great journey if you ask me :beer:

SR
05-09-2010, 09:06 AM
Welcome!!!!!!

He's French-Canadian. They don't do that.

SR
05-09-2010, 09:08 AM
thus why i added: ''unless they are introduced to the team through family/city/friends.''

i have no broncos fans up here, sure don't live in denver. so in my case its either a championship run(wasnt a fan of the NFL back then) or a player i admire(Tebow)

ill admit im a bandwagonner right now, and like i said im hoping to outlive that.

Just don't bail on Denver once they have a losing season. If you're gonna be a fan, be a fan. I think that's what the other guy was getting at.

Nomad
05-09-2010, 11:45 AM

I was a bandwagoner in the late 80s so **** anyone who doesn't like it, I bet over half of BRONCO fans jumped on the wagon and many after 1997!! Enjoy being a BRONCO but don't be a flip flopper like Charger fans!!

Broncolingus
05-09-2010, 11:49 AM
Welcome, bud...

...and don't worry. We're having Claymore neutered this month...

sneakers
05-09-2010, 11:26 PM
...Bandwagoner

Stop scaring away the new people, they might be chicks!!!

KCL
05-09-2010, 11:44 PM
:welcome:

From a Chiefs fan who has been posting with alot of these people for years!

And yes ignore KOS#128...He's been a real ass to me several times!

SR
05-10-2010, 05:30 AM
Looks like he may have been run off already.

broncophan
05-10-2010, 05:40 AM
hey yall!

I'm originally a Packers fan, born and raised in Montreal, Canada. But with Tim Tebow officially a Denver Bronco...got to get me a jersey!

Welcome.......this is a great place......as you can see......you will learn who not to pay any attention to......but 99% of the people here are good people.
GO BRONCOS!!